START YOUR FREE TRIAL NOW!
Summary of Taxation Law Part 1

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Met any female sex addict nympho in your life?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th December 2017
Custom title

lycan73 has received several accoladeslycan73 has received several accoladeslycan73 has received several accoladeslycan73 has received several accoladeslycan73 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by chennaiKinkyMarried View Post
no woman thinks about sex 24/7 like men do .. but there are woman who just cannot go to sleep without a fuck .. if they dont get it they dont mind shamelessly inviting anyone around ...
You're mistaken. Just like with some men, there are women, too, that are addicted to sex - multiple partners, sex with strangers. However, those uncontrollable urges are apparently considered a medical condition, an addiction just like any other - cocaine, alcohol, etc. - for which medical professionals strongly recommend treatment.

Old 6th December 2017
rocky mlgm is beginning to get noticed
Yeah, I know a few women who qualifies to be nymphos. But I tell you, they are problems. They can spoil your repo, your life and even your career. Kamasutra says women's sex drive is eight times greater than man, but normal women practice it with restrictions. Me and my GF have unlimited fantasies and we have a great sexual life, We are really kinky at times. I know her libido is much greater than me, but she is so cool when she deals with that, and than makes her more and more desirable. I have met and had times with Nymphos, but I have seen then spoiling their lives. People never take them seriously, and they are reduced to whores.

BTW this is just a personal feeling, and I am not claiming that this will be universally true. Sorry if I hurt someones feelings.

Old 6th December 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirersJust a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky mlgm View Post
Yeah, I know a few women who qualifies to be nymphos. But I tell you, they are problems. They can spoil your repo, your life and even your career. Kamasutra says women's sex drive is eight times greater than man, but normal women practice it with restrictions. Me and my GF have unlimited fantasies and we have a great sexual life, We are really kinky at times. I know her libido is much greater than me, but she is so cool when she deals with that, and than makes her more and more desirable. I have met and had times with Nymphos, but I have seen then spoiling their lives. People never take them seriously, and they are reduced to whores.

BTW this is just a personal feeling, and I am not claiming that this will be universally true. Sorry if I hurt someones feelings.

Sex addicted women spoil lives and Sex addicted men enrich lives. Strange!!!

Old 6th December 2017
damage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghusiri View Post
i seen one women, i don't know she is sex addicted or not
but i seen her mosturbating 3 to 4 times a day, many times i observed her, she will do 3 - 4 times a day
Women masturbate more than men in quantity because unlike men women can orgasm infinite times. A man who shoots his sperm while orgasming needs some time to recover and do it again... and then his power goes down with each orgasm.

Women on the other hand can get many intense orgasms. They can do it all day long.

Old 6th December 2017
Proud Noob Padawan

damaaldusk has disabled reputations
Yes, they are fun to fool around with, if you do not make the mistake of connecting emotionally with them at any level.

Most of these nymphs are either a bit crazy to some extent (psychologically speaking) or compulsive liars to hide the fact they are sleeping around with more than one partners.

Also, beware of letting them take advantage of you financially.

There are some who are purely in it for sexual fun, but those are rare considering the society we live in.

Last edited by damaaldusk : 6th December 2017 at 02:21 PM.

Old 6th December 2017
Mark IV Cyber Commando
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by powermatrix View Post
Hello

In your life have you every met any girl or aunty who is a sex addict/nympho?. I mean a real sex addict who thinks of sex almost 24 hours and talks double meaning and advances sex to opposite sex or maybe even trying lesbian due to uncontrollable sex urge

Pl share real, not any fantasy stuffs

Post your experiences
If I had met, why would I be at xb.

Old 7th December 2017
Die Hard !

lunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_lucifer View Post
If I had met, why would I be at xb.
there would be no time for xp.

Old 7th December 2017

bladeinc has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidaikoothinakki View Post
I disagree. Every human being has sex in mind every living minute. Every man upon seeing a woman takes a split second decision to pursue her or not after an instinctive assessment and vice versa.
However, the verbal expression is always conditioned by societal a standards. But the body language betrays the thoughts . Sex is a basic need like food and water.
well said

Old 7th December 2017

bladeinc has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky mlgm View Post

well said

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls