Roman J Israel Esq 2017 720p BluRay x264-DRONES
peanut heating value

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Circumcision Advice

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th December 2017

desilauda4u has received several accoladesdesilauda4u has received several accoladesdesilauda4u has received several accoladesdesilauda4u has received several accolades
i also read,sometimes stretching works,i think i should give 2018 to stretching if it now works then i will go to doctor

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 29th December 2017
Retired
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn_smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by desilauda4u View Post
i also read,sometimes stretching works,i think i should give 2018 to stretching if it now works then i will go to doctor
Yes, stretching works. Although I looked up for stretching exercises over internet and nothing helped. I went to the doctor, he advised that circumcision should be the last option. He showed me how to stretch the foreskin back with the help of lube. I will update the name of the lube later on. He applied the lube and retracted my foreskin just like that, which I was never able to do. He told me to keep on doing this exercise for two weeks.

However I had to opt for circumcision because the gland tissue was attached to my foreskin and it was making it tight whenever I got an erection, only way was to get rid of the foreskin.

Note: I would have given you th instructions here, on how to get the foreskin back with the lube. But it is very dangerous if you wont be able to get it back to the normal state. Hence it is advisable to do it under doctors supervision.

updated -"XXX Gif Shop - Gif to shag"-updated

Read my story - Vaasna,
Fight or Flight, Jericho's Cafe for The Ultimate Story Contest<<- Click here to Add Review

Old 29th December 2017
ghonchu_no_1 has disabled reputations
get yo luli rather to get it circumcised

Old 30th December 2017
pm_me_ur_boobs is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
There is no question of recommending. Phimosis means either circumcision or dick is gone!!! Pleasure of sex is inside brain not on dickhead. If u are not enjoying sex as per ur expectation then check for other factors. Circumcision plays very little role in pleasure of sex.

Circumcision started in human society as a result of people indulging in anal sex. in ancient times Faecal matter getting trapped beneath foreskin was the reason why the practice of circumcision started. Phimosis is just a medical condition that affects hardly 1–2 cases per 100,000 population per annum.
Thank you for giving prespective

Old 30th December 2017
Bichitro is beginning to get noticed
Yes i think u may hav to consult a doctor to have the foreskin forcibly pushed back - or removed in some cases - so that the ENTIRE GLAN is exposed.

Wd be ultimately good for you and there is no jhamela at all.
No question of feeling embarrassed.

You just tell the doc that the penis foreskin is not retracting fully.

Fimosis is not as rare as reported here (hardly 12 cases per 100,000 population per annum) but quite common in males. So you are no unlucky freak of nature.

A BONG IN HEAT
IS A XOSSIP TREAT!

Old 30th December 2017
Bichitro is beginning to get noticed
See a DOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by incesthere11 View Post
Thanx alot sir jiiii ....

A small doubt (pls dont mind)
Foreskin moving EASILY upto half of the head of Tool (as i tried upto there only)when it is erected ... Is this a normal expected thing ?? Or am i suffering from phimosis???pls tll me brothers...as iam very much worried on this..
Yes i think u may hav to consult a doctor to have the foreskin forcibly pushed back - or removed in some cases - so that the ENTIRE GLAN is exposed.

Fimosis is not as rare as reported here (hardly 12 cases per 100,000 population per annum) but quite common in males. So you are no unlucky freak of nature.

A BONG IN HEAT
IS A XOSSIP TREAT!

Old 30th December 2017

desilauda4u has received several accoladesdesilauda4u has received several accoladesdesilauda4u has received several accoladesdesilauda4u has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by incesthere11 View Post
Thanx alot sir jiiii ....

A small doubt (pls dont mind)
Foreskin moving EASILY upto half of the head of Tool (as i tried upto there only)when it is erected ... Is this a normal expected thing ?? Or am i suffering from phimosis???pls tll me brothers...as iam very much worried on this..
same here,i can pull skin upto half of head after horrible pain starts if pull more

Old 30th December 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_smith View Post
Yes, stretching works. Although I looked up for stretching exercises over internet and nothing helped. I went to the doctor, he advised that circumcision should be the last option. He showed me how to stretch the foreskin back with the help of lube. I will update the name of the lube later on. He applied the lube and retracted my foreskin just like that, which I was never able to do. He told me to keep on doing this exercise for two weeks.

However I had to opt for circumcision because the gland tissue was attached to my foreskin and it was making it tight whenever I got an erection, only way was to get rid of the foreskin.

Note: I would have given you th instructions here, on how to get the foreskin back with the lube. But it is very dangerous if you wont be able to get it back to the normal state. Hence it is advisable to do it under doctors supervision.
i tried several time to pull skin back of head,but too much pain i can able to pull skin more than half of head

Old 30th December 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bichitro View Post

f**k i dont want circumcision

Old 30th December 2017

now feeling sad,why i post here about that,circumcision cant last choise,i will do more stretching again again

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls