Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Post marriage experiences. Expectations vs reality

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Ashish_ has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by polipapanna View Post
I had lot of expectations n imagination about sex life after marriage. But it's a diff world n experience . Earlier when I use to hear couples some days don't have sex I never believed . I use to think how come thy don't fuk when thy sleep together . 4 months into marriage me realising on some days sleep n rest becomes more imp thn sex . Friends plz do share ur expectations vs reality

Friends me not sharing this as a problem. Me sharing how our expectations about sex before marriage is unrealistic. Sex doesnt have that much importance we give it before marriage.
We do not do sex because it is some important work that has to be completed, we indulge in it because it is highly pleasurable...This aspect often goes unattended.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Smart Male has received several accoladesSmart Male has received several accoladesSmart Male has received several accoladesSmart Male has received several accoladesSmart Male has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivnidhi View Post
Nice Thread , I also like read n share my experiences for Expectation Vs Reality .

Reality is not like what I expected , but It has some genuine reasons that everyone has to accept. Still I tried and do trying to reach nearby expectation to which I am successful sometimes and also unsuccessful sometimes.
Its 6 years We have been married. Experience can be divided in 2 parts i.e Before Birth of Kid and after his birth. Before birth expectation are not fulfilled mostly due to Ego part of nature , lack of understanding between 2 peoples n other silly reasons which could be overcome that time but We Failed or I Failed .
After the Birth of Kid there were genuine reasons that we accepted both and I also take out way from it and gets some stolen moments as expected.
Most of the times its not possible as expected but when it get possible it is More than Expectation.
I have to take out solution for it. What not happened before kids birth that happened after the birth, i.e from all position, quicki, multiple times in single night, some fantasies, 69, during periods handjob/boobjob, sometimes Blowjob also even we tried anal once.
Its just experience not suggestion, want to write more but need to go home so will write later on.
Your opinion and experiences are welcomed
we understand your feeling dude

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Ashish_ has many secret admirers
...And regarding expectations and disappointments it must be said that if we are not doing something it does not mean nobody is doing it...Exhibitionism,wife-swapping,open marriages which were once fantasies do get realised..It all depends on the attitude of the persons involved.

Last edited by Ashish_ : 4 Weeks Ago at 09:56 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls