Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > This Is Serious: Birth Control (Condom is getting teared)

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th November 2017
Czar K is an unknown quantity at this point
You are very desperate go through vespo!!

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 23rd November 2017
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
What brand you using?

Old 23rd November 2017

love_couple has many secret admirerslove_couple has many secret admirers
Hi !!
Even im recently married and i understand this condom thing is really irritatinga and i know we have to think a lot before getting copper T and using any contraceptives pills. At present time, its really hard to concieve for a woman if she starts using pills or any other method. It has risk which we dont want to take. Its a suggestion dont use them buddy.

Now Let me tell you why condom is getting torn up.
It might help you if the condom is getting torn from front.

It breakes mostly because you are not putting condom properly and you dont evacuate the air from the condom after wearing it.
When you put on ur condom ,its very important to remove the air Which gets captured in the bulb (front end) while wearing it. To remove air, You Should always pinch the front portion of the condom after wearing it..
Just always pinch the part where sperms get collected..

And yes use branded condom only. Condoms never get torn if you are using then properly..

Hope that helped you.

Old 25th November 2017
Satan Lucifer is beginning to get noticed
Someone making holes in them

Old 26th November 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by love_couple View Post
Hi !!

And yes use branded condom only. Condoms never get torn if you are using then properly..

Hope that helped you.
CONDOMS NEVER GET TORN??? WHAT NONSENSE!!!! Condoms tear and many times it has just simply got to do with manufacturing glitches!!! I was ramming a pussy once and i felt something different and pulled out in the nick of time to find the condom torn off clean. From that day onwards I always use double condoms one over the other!!!

Old 29th November 2017

kinkmasterx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Hi !!
Even im recently married and i understand this condom thing is really irritatinga and i know we have to think a lot before getting copper T and using any contraceptives pills. At present time, its really hard to concieve for a woman if she starts using pills or any other method. It has risk which we dont want to take. Its a suggestion dont use them buddy.

It breakes mostly because you are not putting condom properly and you dont evacuate the air from the condom after wearing it.
When you put on ur condom ,its very important to remove the air Which gets captured in the bulb (front end) while wearing it. To remove air, You Should always pinch the front portion of the condom after wearing it..

Hope that helped you.

Thank you soo sooo much
I observed same thing

But another problem was
Reverse cowgirl position
The condom got air like ballon automatically

Keep giving me tips more

Condom breaking is lot of mood depressing
Quarrels n all

Old 29th November 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
CONDOMS NEVER GET TORN??? WHAT NONSENSE!!!! Condoms tear and many times it has just simply got to do with manufacturing glitches!!! I was ramming a pussy once and i felt something different and pulled out in the nick of time to find the condom torn off clean. From that day onwards I always use double condoms one over the other!!!
Thabk you

Old 29th November 2017

Quote:
Hi !!

Hope that helped you.
Can you please tell type n brands of condoms you use

Old 30th November 2017
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
Use Durex.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls