Charlene Amoia
Kathryn Leigh Scott

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories > General Chit Chat, Help and Discussion Live Thread VI

Stories Share your writing and get helpful feedback.All forms of writing are welcome including erotica, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, book chapters and scripts.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Weeks Ago
[~] JCJ [~]
Visit my website

Jack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our community
Or champak kesa hain

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
[~] JCJ [~]
Visit my website

Jack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our community
Miss me

Old 4 Weeks Ago
[~] JCJ [~]
Visit my website

Makku kidhar makkhi Maar riya hain

Old 4 Weeks Ago
[~] JCJ [~]
Visit my website

Teddy bear cave se bahar nikal

Old 4 Weeks Ago
[~] JCJ [~]
Visit my website

Aditi gupta ban phire

Old 4 Weeks Ago
[~] JCJ [~]
Visit my website

3days to Republic Day

Old 4 Weeks Ago
[~] JCJ [~]
Visit my website

Devilal mere

Old 4 Weeks Ago
[~] JCJ [~]
Visit my website

Kya kya hogaya mere absence mein

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

ammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving heart View Post
Chodho bhai yeh ego hearted person hai....
Aur khud ko hi besr manne walo mein se hai....
Is liye is se matha fodi karna bekar hai.....

N kuch der baad bhabnaye pe update 5 padh lena.....
ego nahi hai yaara ..
itz confusion like ...
he just want some explanation from writer's side.. hope he got some..

Pyaar ki naa toh koi zubaan hai jisko bol kr bataaya jaa sktaa h..
Ore naa hi koi kitaab h jissko padh kar seekhaa jaa sktaa hai..
Pyaar jaab hotaa hai toh binaa bole ho jaataa hai..
Ore jabb ho jaataa hai toh apni chchat ke baare me sabb pta chal jaata hai......

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Milan2010 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMilan2010 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMilan2010 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMilan2010 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMilan2010 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMilan2010 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMilan2010 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls