download torrent Call of Duty WWII
free download Call of Duty WWII

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> XING > Xing : Wishing You All A ♥♥♥ Happy New Year 2018 ♥♥♥

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st January 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Xing : Wishing You All A ♥♥♥ Happy New Year 2018 ♥♥♥

▌│█║▌║▌║ Xing : Wishing You All A ♥♥♥ Happy New Year 2018 ♥♥♥ | ║▌║▌║█│▌

Last edited by humtum : 2nd January 2018 at 07:55 AM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 1st January 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database

Hello and welcome to the December Edition of Xing

I am proud and happy to present another exciting version of Xing magazine.
Our MC team has done a great job once again to help me to prepare Xing on time, a hearty and to them for their efforts.

Before the calendar turns a new leaf over, before the social networking sites get flooded with messages, before the mobile networks get congested, let me take a quiet moment out to wish you a wonderful, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Xing Team wishes everyone a very Happy,Prosperous and healthy New Year 2018 .

It's New Year and the best time to renew your dictionary of life. Remove words like jealousy, hate, revenge, greed from your dictionary and put words like love, care, compassion, honesty and satisfaction in their place. This will ensure that you have a great and guilt-free year ahead.

Last month we have organized Mr.XP Contest 2017 in NHB, a tough fight between our favorite moderator Master chief and Rooted but finally Rooted won this contest with small margin of votes. to Rooted and thanks to All participants

This edition of Xing is the 12th Annual Masala Award and its like Oscar of Xossip , conducted every year for our ultimate contributors

☆☆☆ 12th Annual Masala Awards 2017 - NOMINATIONS Thread ☆☆☆

Last month we have selected four new Council Members, I would like to welcome our new Council Members
  • agnibann
  • Rooted
  • seducer1234567
  • Moonmoonsenfan

I have started "Launda" few months back and received mixed response. That was for change, for this month given a break to Next part of this story. Later I can Continue this one depending on situation and demand.

We started a new contest for Xing and winner will get dibba too for this contest,we expect all xing readers should participate in this contest as we planned for you specially.

Thank you all for your love, support and appreciation. See you all in the next month's edition Expecting your comments and help to publish Xing that cover right things in right ways.

Goodbye,Phir Milenge,Abar dekha hobe,rabb rakha

Old 1st January 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~

Last edited by humtum : 2nd January 2018 at 07:57 AM.

Old 1st January 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~

Greeting to all Xing readers! Welcome to Rum with humtum.

From past one year one person constantly contributing to NHB by many alias IDs. He became popular in great spammer in such a small time in Xossip, any contest thread in Xossip can witness his super spamming ability. He tried his luck in few contest but didn't get winning prize but recently concluded Mr. XP contest made him more popular in Xossip. He is winner of Mr.XP contest and joined the league of most popular personalities of XP. I called him for session He was ready for interaction but demanded my special rum, already in demand in winter season

He is non other than Current sensation

Rooted

I don't want to say more about him , he will describe himself and those are close to him , know him very well by his regular spamming in all live threads but i want to take out something extra for you.
I reached his residence and he was waiting for me after some light conversation we started our drink with chicken tangari that he made for me, he was looking fresh & ready with all possible makeup i was in mood for some . Lets Start session

Everyone has reason to visit Xossip, mainly for fun,masti & gossip. Describe your journey to xossip.

Rooted : Like most of us, I too landed here searching for & . Well talking about journey.Its been good so far. As you said ' everyone has a reason to visit xossip, mainly for fun & masti' , NHB is best place for it and its damn addictive. Also I've got many friends here in short span of time

{{ be careful , NHB is dangerous too }}

for Mr.XP award, well deserved do you feel this award lost its shine? have you used your alias for voting or for voting advertisement

Rooted : Thank you! . Yes, I do feel that this award has lost all its shine, Least number of people were interested in participating in it and most of them were from admin team . Also saw many posts like "THIS contest only meant for admin team members" , "Mr.XP is rigged Conest " And by looking at the previous winner list i had no hope of winning . Coming to alias voting part , "Nope" i didnt use any alias id to get votes. .

{{logon ka kaam hai kehna, in every situation they will blame
}}

You have ditched one of your popular ID during election and active with this one, any reason behind this? don't worry I am not disclosing your other IDs

Rooted : Well, there is no specific reason for ditching that ID . "Rooted" name was catchy compared to that one so I thought lets continue with this one

{{we know that, even some others were more catchy }}

In last one year, you made many friends but definitely some rivals too. can you name three members each those inspired you & those irritate you most? kuchh bhi chhupana mana hai, khul ke bolo

Rooted : I am inspired by so many people here specially the senior members. If you ask me take out 3 names, i can't

Now talking about rivalry, I had fight with only 2 members till now,
one is master/saaheb etc (his never ending IDs ) and the other one is Raj shukla. Master thinks I am FJB 's Alias so he keeps on abusing and Raj shukla, I've been ignoring him since the election got over, reason I forgot

{{NHB can change friends in rivals too
}}

Not only master , even many feel that you are alias of mod or sumo. If someone cross check you replies then it shows lots of maturity and covers many secret information, are you getting some information from any Mcs or mods or sumos?

Rooted : if someone is more intelligent that doesn't mean he/she is alias of some mod or sumo

Nope, i am not getting any information from any admin team member

{{ye baat
}}

How to differentiate NHB & Story section? From past two years these two sections influenced by each other, what is your opinion on this as you are highly active spammer these?

Rooted : NHB is a place where you feel to express,say anything, etc …where as in story section you have to think 10 times before saying anything because these guys are way too sensitive. About past happenings, I have no idea coz I was not much active that time.

{{ mature thought , sun lo logon aur seekho }}

AXBA or Rajesh , who is better for NHB? have you faced them anytime, share your experience.

Rooted : I'll pick "Axba" over "Rajesh" as he the most entertaining person currently in Nhb, though he irritates sometimes but a great guy to CC with. Coming to Rajesh he is just an .

{{ rajesh se jalta hai ye ya phir axba se koi setting kar li hai}}

Are you active other than Xossip as admin team? what is your future plan in Xossip?

Rooted : How will that affect me now that I am Member council ? When I am at Xossip, I am Xossipian, I am selected because you guys must have that sense of trust on me, raising this question is a question on your selection!

Talking about "Future plan in Xossip", I don't think XP is a sort of corporate or organisation where you require people to work 8-10 hours in a day, it's a forum where I come for fun, where you come for fun, now that I am Member council, i shall work as per the norms laid down for MC, without thinking of what future holds for me.

{{ Ye phasne walon me se nahi hai
}}

You are following Xing , did you like new team and new version of xing?

Rooted :
Yes, compared to the previous version , the new version of xing is good.
About Xing team, they are doing great work and I appreciate the efforts put in by them. .

{{ dil ko achha laga sun ke
}}

Thanks for your time Rooted, hope
he enjoyed rum a lot during interview but kept his statement in control , I hope you all enjoyed while reading this interview.

{{ Rum effect reached at peak for rooted and he denied another peg, we finished all chicken tangari and he wasn't able to talk further. }}

So guys here it was, Mr.XP 2017 winner Rooted

He has talked politely but not like NHB style, just follows innocent style to handle big questions even if i tried to ask some tricky questions that he denied but I remember this interview as I got a chance to meet him at his residence

Wait...still one bottle of rum left, i am going to get another interview with someone who changed a lot

Rum with humtum continued....

Old 1st January 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~

Greeting to all Xing readers! again Welcome to Rum with humtum Second Interview of Month.

He is non other than famous writer as well as NHBians. He returned to Xossip after some gap but as a changed army man

FrankanstienTheKount

Ek naya FTK dekhne ko mila hai, aisa kaise hua franku, kaise badal gaye?

FTK:
haa, thoda badlaw to hua hai abhi pehle se thoda serious ho gaya hu, abhi cheezo par bina soche-samjhe react nahi karta . zindgi thodi badal si gayi hai aur iske do reason hai ek ab shadishuda jo ho gaye wife ke aane se life thodi khubsurat si ho gayi hai to uska bhi asar hai love fir se feel hone laga hai . to tension kam hoti hai dusra mera glacior ka anubhav abhi june me mauka mila tha ciachin me posting ka zindgi ke sabse mushkil lamhe. vaha jake maine life ki importance ke bare me sikha. bina sansadhano ke life kaisi hoti hai is cheez ne mujh par asar kiya to maine zindgi ko ek naye najariye se dekha. bus yahi badlaw hai ab main pehle se thoda caring type ho gaya hu aur sabse badi baat respect main apne shabdo ka upyog soch kar karne lga hu taki kisi dusre ko meri vajah se bura na lage....

{{ kya baat, ban hoke shadi bhi kar li }}

for life partner & best wishes for happy married life. lekin phir lone wolf aka rajesh ka kya hoga? agar FTK shant ho gaya to vo to finish hi ho jayega

FTK:
thanks bhai
aisa nahi hai ki shant ho gaya par abhi xp pe aur bhi bahut kuch karna hai ab naye logo ko guide karunga rahi baat rajesh ki to usa kuch nahi ho sakta apni tarah usko bhi xp ka chaska laga hai aur samp ke kate ka ilaj hai par xp ke chaske ka nahi naam badal sakte hai id badal sakti hai par xp lover nahi. kuch aisa hi haal shri shri ka hai ajkal tare thodi gardish me hai par ummid hai ki vo jaldi hi koi nayi bakchodi karenge aur xp ki junta ka manoranjan karenge.

{{right spirit, lekin sab sadhu ban jayenge to mujra kaise hoga
}}

USC 2017 me hindi font me story allowed hua ya aur bhi changes huye. ye changes sahi tha ya nahi writers ke liye?

FTK:

hindi font me story read karna always a pleasure bhai, mujhe admins ke is kadam se behad khushi hui. Kyonki english font me vo feeling nahi aati jo apni bhasha me hoti hai hindi font ki vajah se feelings ko express karna aur asan ho gaya hai. Ss me bahut se writer hai jo sirf hindi font me hi likhte hai to is se unko encourage milega. Par mujhe ek shikayat bhi hai ki is font ki winner cat. Alag se banani chahiye.

{{Agar aisa kiya to English walo ko sikayat hogi, aage dekhte hai agar hindi aur english alag hua to kiya ja sakta hai }}

Achhi story likhi thi lekin dusre story bhi achhe the, kaisa feel hua apna naam na dekh ke winner list me?

FTK: Actually main kisi aur subject pe story likh raha tha aadhi likhne ke baad kimi ko maine apni story dikhai thi par usne koi javab nahi diya dusra main duty ke kaamo me uljha tha to mujhe us time koi subject nahi mila aur deadline last tak aa gayi thi to kuch bhi karke entry deni thi isliye bus xp ke logo ko lekar vo plot chipka diya. Apun puri kosish kiya tha ki kuch behtar try kar saku . baki list ki baat to ye hai ki abhi har writer ummid to karta hai baki judges log jo theek samjhe . main to har baar hi ummid karta hu ki is baar naam aa jaye aur mehnat bhi bahut karta hu par still confused ki akhir judges ko apne se kya chahiye .

{{abhi VSC aane wala hai, koshish karte raho to dibba bhi milega
}}

Dibba jitne ke abhi aur chance hai na, hero award/AMA/VSC ye sab agle ek do mahine me decide hoga. kya prepration hai uske liye?

FTK :
jabse mujhe pata chala ki xp pe contest hote hai to maine socha ki accha ho ek do dibba apne ko bhi mil jaye to thoda profile accha dikhega. Dusra dibbe walo ki ijjat bhi bahut hoti hai. Actually dibba hone se aapke andar ek seniority feel hoti hai .main bahut mehnat se story likhta hu pichli tamam baar ek strong contender ban ne ki kosish ki readers ka response bhi theek lagta hai to ummid jaga leta hu. Hero award me apun ki koi dilchaspi nahi kyonki apun regular basis pe vaise hi story likhta rehta hai readers logo ka sath milta hai to asli hero to vo hi hote hai. Ama ke bare me kya kahu ama is best thing in xp. Pure saal ki mehnat ka result . ama se lagta hai ki kuch kar paya xp pe. Rahi baat vsc ki to usme vo hi same judges ke hatho me hai sab kuch apun to bus try kar sakta..

{{sahi baat hai, agar readers ka support hai to waise hi writers hero ban jate hai unki najar me..don't worry mehnat karne wale ki kabhi haar nahi hoti
}}

Agar tumhe koi dibba mila to rajesh ke alias kya karenge xossip me?

FTK :
apne ko dibba milna vaise to mushkil hi hai kyonki apun judges logo ko kuch kuch bolta rehta to ye bat negetive chali jati aur fir bhi mil gaya to log mere talent se jyada is baat ki charcha karenge ki ht bhai ka karibi hone ki vjh se mil gaya rajesh to khaskar sabse pehle bolega. Par usko koi serious leta nahi aajkal par is baat pe apun bhi do char bat bol dega aur fir maja aayega isi bahane thodi raunak ho jayegi nhb me. Ek baat aur kahi rajesh behosh na ho jayye apne dibbe ki khushi me to uska thoda dhyan rakhna padega...

{{ kisi ke kahne se result nahi aata hai, deserving members win most of the time and sometime luck favors. lekin aur koi favor nahi milta yahan pe, khaskar results me}}

Election ka kya plan hai, khud ladna hai ya kisi ka saath dena hai?

FTK :
election is best thing after ama bhai. Isme maja bahut aata hai naye user logo ko jaan ne ka mauka milta hai daba ke canvassing, grouping bole to full on masti hoti hai apun to last time bhi taiyari kiya tha par pata nahi kyo ftk ko log support nahi dete. Par is baaar fir se kosish karung ki logo ko apne sath jod saku . 99% to khud hi ladunga kyonki dibbe ka sawal hai aur is baar jitunga bhi .

{{ koshish aur bharose pe duniya kayam hai, log to apne aap jurte jate hai }}

NHB ko FTK ,axba ya rajesh ki aadat si lag gayi hai . jab tak ye log active rahte hai kuchh na kuchh hota rahta hai. aur kaun mujra kar sakta hai abhi NHB me?

FTK :
nhb is like pure alcohol . ek baar jo iska nasha chadh jaye to fir sab fail hai. Nhb m jo maja hai vo kisi aur social media me nahi hai. Ftk,axba aur rajesh inki vajah se nhb nahi balki nhb ki vajah se ye log hai . aaj xp pe jo log bhi jaante hai jo bhi thoda bahut naam hai nhb ka usme bahut role hai . aur meri hamesha kosish rehti hai ki nhb gulshan rahe baki naye ladko me adi aur rooted pure nhb material hai . seducer bhi hai aur fir nhb me kab kya ho jaye kaun janta hai . after all it’s modfree zone.

{{ aaj fauji bahut suljhi huyi baten kar raha hai, kisi ko impress karna hai kya}}

Kaun aisa hai jisko like ya dislike karte ho? reason batana hai sabko.

FTK :
ye bahut mushkil hai bhai kyonki xp pe bahut dost log hai mentor log hai abhi kisi ka naam liya to dusra kahi bura na maan jay. Par kuch log mere dil ke bahut karib hai jaise sabse pehle aap ht bhai. Xp ke sabse supportive bande hamesha help ke liye taiyar. Aapki guidelines se hamesha khud ko behatar xpian banane ki kosish ki hai . rooty, adi aur shanky ye mere best friends hai . writers me mujhe rohan64,aditya gupta aur ishika ka kam bahut pasand hai .
Kabhi kabhi apne ko muli ji pe bahut gussa aata hai apne ko samjh me nahi aata ki unka mood kaisa hai aur fir rajesh to hai hi uska apne ko bilkul samjh nahi aata ki vo pasand hai ya nahi kabhi vo bilkul supportive hota hai to kabhi against. Par kimi ji bhi hai jo dost bankar always aapko backsteb karti hai . dosti ka natak karti hai aur last time pe laat maar deti hai. Dost banakar logo ka trust todne me number one hai vo.

{{ main kuchh nahi bol sakta }}

Aage kya sab badalte dekhna hai xossip me? Xing kaisa laga?

FTK :
truly xp ka timeline thoda change hona chahiye kitne dino se same cheez dekh kar thoda bore sa lagta hai . kuch mods apna raub jhadte hai jo users ko hurt karta hai aur sabse jyada to help section me instant help nahi milti hai complaints par right time pe action nahi hota to vo admins thoda dhyan de sake to. Rahi baat xing ki to xing ko padhne ke liye to sab log taiyar rehte ab to xing me tarah tarah ki cheeze a agayi hai naye naye topics ki vajah se utsukta rehti hai ki xing kab aayega. Par apun ke man me ek sawal hamesha aata ki xing calender kaun use karta par xing ki best thing ye hai ki is se un section ke bare me bhi jankari mil jati jaha par hum visit nahi karte it’s like briefing of xp bole to chota packet bada dhamaka ...

{{thanks for complement}}

Thanks for your time and sharing your views with us. hope that
FrankanstienTheKount enjoyed rum a lot during interview and kept his statement as open as usual , I hope you all enjoyed while reading this interview...

{{ Rum effect reached at peak for me & franku actually I have taken double dose }}

So here it was, our favorite FrankanstienTheKount

He has talked politely with his diplomatic but sober style to handle big questions even if i tried to ask tricky questions to him but I remember this interview as I got a chance to meet him at his residence again I hope you all have loved all questions & answers.

My dear Brothers and Girlfriends, Don't forget to add suggestions as to whose interviews you want to see in the upcoming months .

Till then , Keep Xossiping and enjoy !!

Last edited by humtum : 2nd January 2018 at 02:10 AM.

Old 1st January 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~

Greeting to all Xing readers!

As our own Ultimate Story contest 2017 successfully completed and few writers established their name as winner of the contest , presenting story of one of the award winning writer of USC 2017. He is one of the finest writer and lovable personality of Xossip, popular in NHB & Story section. He is presenting his short story in two parts to develop some curiosity among readers.

I hope its treat for many readers to read story written by another master of this art.

nain11ster

his best romantic story : Pyar ~ Gum Ya Khushi { Completed } & many others of different genre

So guys a story written by him for Xing : Abhisapit

Iss anth'hin duniya ke garv me anginat raaj chhupe huye hain. Jan'ne ki jigyasa jitni tiwr hoti hai humara bhrm utna he majboot hota hai aur sachai ki talash me hum nikal jate hain.

Schai, jo ummid se pare aur hausle past karne ke imtihan ke baad bhi hath nahi lagte. Kai gum ho gaye un schai ki khoj me, aur unke bare me jab bhi suna to jahan me bas itna he khyal aaya, "kya hua hoga, aur kya hoga wahan".

Man Ki jigyasa bas ek he kendra bindu par atak jati hai aur hum bhi uss sach ko jan'ne ke liye vyakul ho jate hain.

Aisi he ek kahani mere dada ji ke pita yani mere pardada Vishambhar Pratap Singh ki thi.

San 1922, Vishambhar ke pita ka nidhan samip aa gaya tha. Wo apni bachi-khuchi sasen gin rahe the.

Marte waqt unhone Vishambhar se apni aakhri ikchha batayi jo unko unke pita ne bataya tha. Baat thi ek shapit kul se uske shap se mukti ki.

21st century me "shapit hona" sabd sun'na he apne aap me ajib hai. Aaj se 2 din pahle jab mujh se koi aisi baat karta to main usse matr ek andhwasi samjhta, par jab aaj maine tathyon par gaur kiya to mujhe in sab baton me yakin ho gaya.

Iss prithvi par alokik shaktiyon ke hone ka astitw science ke har khoj se pata kiya ja sakta hai. Udharahan ke taur par aap prithvi ke grutwakarshan ko man sakte hain.

Prithvi par grutwakarshan hai aisa vigyan ne sabit kiya. Grutwakarshan kin karno se hai, vigyan ne ye bhi sabit kiya. Lekin vigyan kabhi iss baat ki vyakhya nahi kar paya ki ye gas ka itna nischit anupat kisne dala jis wajah se ye sambhaw hua.

Vigyan isse prakriti kahta hai, jo ek swatah chalne wali chij hai. Aur issi prakriti ne har uss chij ki sanrachna nischit anupat kiya jis se prithvi par jivan sambhaw ho saka.

Vigyan isse prakriti kahta hai, jo ek swatah chalne wali chij hai. Aur issi prakriti ne har uss chij ki sanrachna nischit anupat kiya jis se prithvi par jivan sambhaw ho saka.

Khair in sab baton par charcha to buddhijiviyon ke buddhi aane ke waqt se he chal rahi hai. Aise he ek alokik shakti aur uske asar ki kahani hai, jo humare kul ko kai pidhiyon se jhelna par raha hai.

Visambhar ke pita ka aakhri waqt najdik tha aur wo apne aakhri waqt me, apne kul ki kuch aisi baten batayi jo sun'ne me bahut he kurur aur ghrinatmak tha kintu satya tha.

Baat uss waqt ki hai jab Maurya sasan toot raha tha. Maurya ke aakhri sasak Brihadratha par padosi rajya aakrman kar ke maurya ke adhigrahit kshetra ko apne adhin kar raha the.

Uss waqt paschimi seema ke pass Unnmad gawn hua karta tha. Bhogolik dristikon se ye gawn Rajasthan ke thar maruasthal ke pass ka ilaka tha jo uss waqt ke maujooda sabhi sasak ke rajya se atyadhik viksit aur khush'hal tha.

Unnmad gawn shuru se he kisi raja ke adhin nahi raha yadhpi, ass-pass ke jitne bhi raja the wo uss jagah ke kuldevi ki pratima ke aage matha tek kar apni unnati aur khushhali ki kamna karne aate the.

Kaha jata hai ki uss devi ki badi kripa thi uss pure kshetra me, aur wo asthan devi ka asthan mana jata tha. Unnmad gawn ki khush'hali aur tarakki dekh kar kayi sasak itne jal jate ki, wo Unnmad gawn ki khuhali ko apne rajya me basane ke liye jung chher dete.

Kai saskon ne uss devi ki pratima ko apne rajya me asthapit karne ke liye Unnmad par humle kiye, lekin koi bhi humla safal nahi hua. Mana jata hai ki humara kul uss mandir aur gawn ke rakshak the jo humle ki pristithi me fauj ki kaman sambhal kar, jung lada karte the. Aur pichhe se kai mitr rajya apna sainya sahyog bheja karte the jinme maurya ka sainik daste sab se awwal tha.

Lekin ab isthiti kuch aur he thi. Maurya kamjor par chuke the aur baki sare sahyogi rajya ki sena Maurya se ladai kar rahi thi. Aisi istithi dekh, Rajasthan ke sasak kul devi ki pratima ko uss jagah se visthapit kar apne rajya me asthapit karne ke liye aatur ho gaye.

Uss waqt ke humare purwaj aur uss gawn ke rakshak Bhanu Pratap Singh ne gawn ke seemaon ki chauksi badha di. Ass-pass ke jitne bhi rajya ki seemayen thi, wahan par apne logon ko tainat kar diya, aur humle ko istithi me mandir ke sabhi mahnto ko jaroori disha nirdesh bhi de diye.

Wo disha nirdesh kuch aise the ki, humle ki paristhithi me sabhi mahant ek sanya tukri aur 3 sal ke rashan ke sath devi ko le kar gupt asthan ke ore rukh karenge. Gupt asthan ki rachna apatkal isthithi ke liye ki gayi thi taki devi ki pratima ko uss jagah par surakshit rakha ja sake.

Bhanu Pratap Singh ne har wo jaroori chij kiya jiske liye usse prasikshit kiya gaya tha. Lekin insani fitrat jo ye tay karti hai ki musibat ke waqt wo kitna adig rah sakta hai.

Unnmad gawn ki devi ke alawa uss waqt gawn me ek aur behad diljasp kahani mashoor thi, aur wo thi Bhanu Pratap ki patni Rajwani devi aur un dono la prem.

Rajwani devi atyant si sunder aur aakarshit karne wali mahila thi aur Bhanu ka Rajwani se prem kisi se chhipa nahi tha. Bhanu ki zindgi me bas 2 he chij priya the, ek uska kartavya aur dusra uska prem.

Sayad prem, kartavya par thoda bhadi tha. Isliye itne khatre ke ghadi me bhi Bhanu sare samcharon ko malumat karne ke baad waqt bitane apne priyasi ke pass chala jata.

Aakhir wo waqt bhi aa gaya jiski aasnka Unnmad gawn ke log bite kai din se laga rahe the. Rajasthan ke rajwaron ki sanya tukriyan gawn par humla karne ke liye nikal chuki thi.

Humle ki suchna milte he pure gawn ki gherabandi kar di gayi aur devi ki pratima ko mahnto ki dekh-rekh me ek sainya tukri ke sath gupt asthan par bhej diya gaya.

Mauryon ke samarthan ke naam par 50 sainiko ki ek tukri Bhanu ke sath thi aur ye ladai ab itne he sansadhno ke sath unhe ladni thi.

Ek puri fauj ke mukable mutthi bhar sainik, natija pahle he din tay ho gaya aur ladai me Bhanu ko har mili. Niyamanusar har ki isthiti me Rakshak kul ko, gawn ke bachon ke sath bhag kar apni jaan bachani hoti hai, taki wo baad me sanya tukri ki shayta se Unnmad gawn ko wapas apne kabje me le sake.

Kintu Bhanu aisa na kar saka. Rajwani ke prem ne usse wo gawn chhodne nahi diya aur wo bandi bana liya gaya. Gawn ke sabhi logon ko gulam bana kar Rajya me le aaya gaya aur Bhanu aur uski patni ko darbar me pesh kiya gaya.

Rajwani ke roop ko dekh kar to Raja ke hosh he udd gaye. Tabhi senapati ne darbar me raja ko ye bataya ki jis maksad se unhone Unnmad par humla karwaya wo maksad safal nahi hua, devi ki pratima mandir me nahi thi.

Senapati ki baat sun kar raja atyant krodhit ho gaya. Fauran he usne Bhanu ko maut aur uski patni ko rakhail banane ki saza suna di.

Bhanu ko apni Rajwani se duri katai bardasht nahi hui, upar se usse rakhail banane ka faisla, Bhanu ko gaddar hone par majboor kar diya. Fir Bhanu ne wo kiya jo insaniyat ko sharmsar kar de.

Uske gaddar hone ka koi saboot na bache isliye usne pure gawn ka katal karwa diya aur sainiko ke pure daste ke sath gupt asthan ke dwar par pahunch gaya. Badi he chaturai se usne gupt asthan ke dwar khulwa diye.

Dwar par khade sainiko ko dekh kar mahant samjh gaye ki rakshak kul ne unke sath gaddari ki hai. Wahin Bhanu sayad un mahnto ka katl khud nahi kar pata isliye wo dwar par he khada raha aur baki ke sainik ander ghus gaye.

Ander ghus kar sainiko ne mahnto ko smarpan karne aur devi ki pratima saupne ka prastaw diya. Lekin mahnto ne sainiko ke prastaw ko thukra diya. Natija, Bhanu apne aakhon ke samne katl-e-aam hota dekhta raha.

Achanak he dwar par aag ki unchi-unchi lapte uthne lagi aur dwar band ho gaya. Dwar ke band hote he Bhanu ko jhatka laga, kyonki ye baat Bhanu ko bhi gyat thi ki bahar se dwar sirf kul ka rakshak he khol sakta hai....

Lekin chuki wo ab rakshak raha nahi, Isliye wo parwes dwar nahi khol payega. Takriban ek ghante baad ander ki awaz bilkul shant ho gayi, aur fir gunji ek chinkh......

Chinkh jo mukhya mahant ki mukh se nikalti kalapti hui abhishapit wani thi.... "Bhanu jis shaurya aur yash par tumhara vansh tika tha, tum ne uss kul ka nash kar diya".

"Jis istri ki lalach me tune gaddari ki, wo istri kabhi tumhari nahi hogi. Tumhari aane wali pidhi tumhare iss kritgya par tumhe hamesa thukegi aur tumhara kul istrivihin hoga".

"Ek beta to janm lega lekin wo kabhi apni maa ki shakal nahi dekhega. Tumhari har pidhi me surwaati yash milega par wo aage chal kar nash ho jayega aur jab wo pura kalankit ho jayega tatpaschat uski mirtyu ho jayegi. Har yug me tumhara kul hoga par wo kalankit hoga".

Mahant ki aakhri wani bhi gunj kar shant ho gayi. Lekin Bhanu par mahant ki baton ka koi asar nahi hua, usse to bas ye chinta thi ki yadi wo murti le kar nahi lauta to uska aur uske pariwar kya hoga...

Lakh kosis ke baad bhi wo dwar nahi khol paya. Anth me har kar Bhanu wapas aa gaya. Wapas aa kar sidha wo apne ghar pahuncha, jahan uska beta to tha par uski priya patni nahi thi.

Aur jab usse apni patni ka haal pata chala to uss ke raungte khade ho gaye. Uski patni par badchalni ka ilzam tha aur jinda jalane ki saza mili thi. Bhanu apne aakhon ke samne apni Patni ko jinda jalte huye dekhta raha, aur kuch na kar saka....

Murti na lane ki istithi me usse bhi fasi ki saza de di gayi. Uske vansh ko chalane wala ek matr uska beta jivit bacha, jis par raja ne daya dikhate huye jivit chhod diya.

Jaise-jaise wo balak bada hua uska yash bhi kafi badha, uski shadi hui aur jaisa ki uss mahant ne kaha tha uske vansaj istrivihin honge. Uss ladke ki patni ej bete ko janm dete waqt mar gayi aur kuch samay paschat uss ladke par bhi rajdroh ka ilzam laga kar usse fasi de di gayi.

Pidhi dar pidhi bas yahi kahani dohrati rahi. Bhanu ka kiya uske aane wali pidhi bhi bhugat rahi thi. Har pidhi ne Bhanu ki kahani jani, aur jan'ne ke baad uske naam se kewal ghrina he kiya.

Rakshak kul ke 4 pidhi ne apne kalank ko mitane aur devi ki pratima ko apne asthan par punarwas karane ki kosis me gaye, lekin fir kabhi unki koi khabar nahi aayi.

Antim khoji jo uss murti ke pichhe gaye wo Visambhar Pratap Singh the. Dusre khojiyon ki tarah wo bhi lapata he rahe magar wo pahle aise khoji bane jo apne khoj ke kuch tathya piche chhod gaye the.. ...

6 logon ki toli Visambhar Pratap Singh ke sath nikli thi jo Unnmad gawn se hote huye Thar Maruasthal ke ore gaye.

6 logon me se ek khoji Unnmad gawn se he wapas laut aaya, taki yadi koi wapas laut na paye to raste ki sachai aur unke khoj ka aham surag aane wali pidhi jaan sake.

Visambhar Pratap Singh bhi dusron ki tarah lapata ho gaye aur mere liye pichhe chhod gaye ek kalnkit sach aur maut ka jaal.

To be continued.....

We hope many new writers and readers will be benefited by this effort I will try to bring stories written by all great writers of xossip every month.

Thanks to nain11ster

Old 1st January 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~

Old 1st January 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~

by - MumBaekar

Ladies and Gentlemen , please All put your hands together to welcome the Legend of this month xyster . Another very respected and Famous big Name from the glorious past of Xossip World.

"A lot of Legends,a lot people ,Have Come Before Me. But This is My time ."
- Usain Bolt

Well said Mr.Lightening Speed Man, But our Xossip Legend himself Proved as Legend by His/Her Hard work&Detication

Our Story Teller xyster was an Excellent All Round contributor to this forum. He was mostly active in NHB,NRG and Sports sections and He was One of The Proud NHB'ian as well.

xyster was loved and respected by all. He landed on the platform of Xossip on : 22nd August 2009 and started creating waves in short period, and he was a dedicated Mod of this forum as well.

Let's see what some of Our people say about him.

hameshaa said :

Quote:
One of my best frnds here, a true punjabi gabru jatt, very honest n straight forward, has a pakka desi heart and thats wot i like the most, my kid brother

budmaash said :

Quote:
a really nice & friendly person hope to interact more with him

Pondy Anna said :

Quote:
My dear active EC

Talk more and work even moreeeeeeeeeeee

Japu Dada said :

Quote:
Quote:
very positive attitude.....

a born leader.......

funtime.vivek said:

Quote:
A nice person, a helping person.

Moderator are always working, they know what is good or what is bad.he is one of good person on exbii.

I thankful to you personally, for helping me.

A look at his User Notes.it clearly indicates that, how much he was liked by all.
He was a legend in the truest sense and his contribution to Xossip can not be described in more words.
His dedication,hard work and confidence is almost incomparable and inspirational to Every Xpians

Xyster Bhai was awarded with the following

awardsDate
27th December 2012
21st July 2012

"xyster"
Contributed 97,099 posts and his last visit to Xossip was on 24th August 2016 04:09 PM.We are positive today, that he is leading a happy and prosperous personal life and he will soon make a comeback here at Xossip and showcase his talent that is being extremely missed.

Some of his outstanding threads are

Thread
Views
Faarhu Gang - Selfless People in Service of eXBii
eXBii ke SHOLAY- an Indo MauritianJoint Venture

To know more about his contribution and what fellow Xossipians say about him, Visit Here.

Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy... or they become legend.

Whilst wishing him all the best in his life, we look forward to his returning back someday and another inning of his versatile creativity and enthusiasm to entertain and mesmerise Xossipians.

Last edited by humtum : 2nd January 2018 at 09:11 AM.

Old 1st January 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~

Dear All back to Masti at Mirchi

It Give a Feel Like Everything is Finished in Our Life On Some Hard times and Tough Situations .Generally Everyone Must be Experienced this in their life or Someone May Going to Experience this

But the fact is, we always getting a Second Chance to came back. We need to use such a Golden opportunities strongly to Become a that's what the matters to make our Life as Colorful

Ladies and Men's of Xp, In This Edition,We Going to see Such a Person Who Made Hers Come back as bang and Results one of the Top Poster in PnV From recent times.
its None other than ,a HoneyGirl of Many Xpian's .
Funspicycouple aka Siri

As you Know guys,Siri is a Xossip Queen Already but Due to unfortunate things she can't able to Continue in past months which leads many Fans to be long sad

::>> Achievement ::<<

Siri is back to Entertain us with Brand new Thread on Last November Which makes many fans of her to Shave the beards Even it was No shave November
She Achieved a Xclusive Queen Status Again just within 2months with hers Hot Sexy Assets .Siri is probably be a Queen Who awarded Xclusive For Two timesShe Deserves Everything that she achieved , Dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy6257 View Post
This thread has been awarded Xclusive prefix.

All the best, enjoy ur stay on Xossip < image >

coolguy6257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookseeker View Post
dear Keep rocking
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
Sirii for the Grabbing Xclusive Tag again
Quote:
Originally Posted by funspicycouple View Post
Thank you for the Tag it's boost for us do more

>>|| Spicy With Sexy ||<<

These Guys in PnV are Always Actives 24*7 on a day,Let have a look what they actually doing

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by prvnrm View Post
ls Siri the blue whale in the blue whale game... looking so sexy in blue bikini.... will look more sexy without those blue pieces of clothes....
Quote:
Yes it's me... Be careful this blue whale kill you with her sexy body
Quote:
would love to get killed by u my blue whale....fill our mind and soul with slow poison n kill me so gently n softly....
Quote:
Yea sure darling... will kill u with my love
Quote:
Wow....this bikini looks so naughty and really promising one....
r u planning to go out in this get up dear....
Quote:
How can I go like this
Quote:
Pls don't.....ppl will get heart attack n stroke seeing the most lovely but unexpected sight of their life....

To be frank I was thinking you may do that.....I mean flash on the road or beach...... not like walking out from ur apt / house like this that u can try sometime later
Quote:
Hahaha... we will
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy6257 View Post
Awesome Click and amazing view..... wish she would have worked in my office.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmoonsenfan View Post
I think no one in your office is going to work today....
Quote:
Originally Posted by parasuit View Post
Even your boss should shag in the office so loud that everyone would hear it but can't say anything
Quote:
Hahaha.. you are right dear
Quote:
Originally Posted by newchat999 View Post
Neku telsu dear
Quote:
ennathu naaku thalliducha
Telugu kooda theriyuma ungluku bro
Quote:
Telugu poo
Quote:
He is learning for me
Quote:
yes baby
Quote:
Quote:
Hahaha
Quote:
Ra Ra sarsukku ra ra cheera chintaku cheera

wonly known words in Telugu
Quote:
Originally Posted by parasuit View Post
Oh sexy your legs yum
Favorite of me and Sid aswell

Where should I see to bring good thoughts in mind oh sorry Siri's magic can't help

Mine is hard controling

SIRI'S TRUE FAN
Quote:
Surprise pics for my lovely darlings

Merry Christmas in Advance

For More
,Visit Here

Some of the Teaser Snaps of her for you Guys , To do Something

>>|| Chit Chat With Chic ||<<

its been a nice beautiful sunday Evening when I going to chat with beauty Siri in her house , She Opens the Door and welcomes me with a cute smiley face ,Then invites me to take on the sheet.I follows her from back but I was simply falls on her beautiful short hair,curved Hips,well Shaped Butts,Smoothy legs & Controlled myself (its a ordinary thing for Tharki Guy like me ) .She offers Some Lassie to me& finally we starts

Hi Dear How's you & Sidd

She replied 'Hi Poo ,we both are fine'.What about you !!'

Fine Dear. Shall we discuss Some things about our beloved Xp dear

"Sure,what's that!!" She replied

How you finds Xp Dear and what's your favorite part or thing on here

Found xossip through google search Favourite part is posting pics and responding to horny comments

Me too catch this Most Entertaining site by Google while searching for Honey girls like you dear

I Hope you can't be here without the help of your sweet Sid, Describe few lines about your sweetheart Sid &How much freedom he always gives you

Umm sid will give everything what I wann and I will respect what he looking in me . Our journey is happy because we respect each other ideas even though it is dirty

life becomes colorful when we gets such a lovely life partner.From your fans a big for Sid Who makes This Honey girl Possibly being here to Entertain Us.

Unfortunately this cute couple's can't able to Entertain the Xpians on some months ago Many of us confused what's happens to Siri, but You backs with Bang. Tell me dear,How you missed your fans & Xp on such a days

Umm that's was little hard time really felt bad when missing fans We desired to stop the thread but we used to read other thread comments

Your fans must be the most luckiest among Xpians dear bcz they gets you back ,a love bond between you&them is always special .

Any Suggestions to improve PnV Section or any kind of suggestions from your side to admin team

Admin people are doing excellent job .. thank you
Give some kind of small crowns when thread owners reach 500 or 1000 pages.. it is like a encouragement

Yours
Siri

Sure Dear.looks nice suggestionI take forwards this suggestion to team
Thanks for spending some golden times for me dear,Be happy stay glued with Xp,God bless you

That's what we discussed during our Chat Fellos Hope you all likes it.Finally she gives me a happy send off

We wishing Siri to live a happy life and may Entertain us as usual Thank you Siri Thank you All to spending yo Golden time for this Small Edition,Hope you all Enjoyed

Old 1st January 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~

by
Cute_Angel2704

"Seekh raha hoon ab mai bhi insaano ko padhne ka hunar...
Suna hai chehron par kitaabon se jyada likha hota hai..."

...Amitabh Bachchan

Is it not the most difficult job to portray the real lives? The simple looking lives which can turn into a masterpiece through a writer's nib. Only the vision of finding the extraordinary in ordinary is needed along with the talent of feeling their emotions. And with these qualities a writer's creation becomes the mirror where we all can find our own reflections from time to time.

In the last month of 2k17 we are featuring someone who has been contributing in our Hindi story section for quite a long time. His plots are not only realistic, his narration and flow of language is so very beautiful that anyone can be easily mesmerized!

And he is none other than... The Hindi Winner of USC2k17

Faceless Love

First of all lets have a look at his beautiful stories:-

Ishq SssamandarBepanaahMavaaliJunoonTales Of Life

Lets see what he has to say about his success in USC

FL ji... ekbaar fir apko USC me Hindi winner banne ki dhero subhkamnayen hume please bataiye ki apko kaisa lag raha hai?

Zaahir hai achha hi lag raha hai. Lekin is baar kahaani pratiyogita jeetne ke liye nahin balki aatm-santushti ke liye likhi thi. Yeh mere saubhagya hai ki judges ne ise puraskrit kiya. Iske liye poori team ka dhanyawaad

Apki ek kahani padhi thi... Shayad meri padhi huyi apki pahli kahani thi... "Aapoorna" uska bhi plot bohot hi khubsurat aur vastavikta k kareeb tha... please bataiye ke aese bahtareen plots ki prerna apko kaha se milti hai??

Duniya chhoti-chhoti kahaaniyon ki ek kitaab hai. Main har aam insaan ki zindagi se kuchh qisse utha kar unhein apne shabdon mein dhaalne ki koshish karta hoon.

Ji bohot khub kaha apne shayad tabhi apke narrations me aesa khubsoorat flow hota hai
Xossip par kahaniyan likhte huye hum sabhi ko aese kuch pal to zaroor mile hai jinme hume kabhi apne readers se sikhne ko mila hai... ya to itna pyar mila hai ki uske prerna bana kar hum age likhte rahe... kya aesa hi koi khaas pal ap humare sath baatna chahenge

Main apne readers ki wajah se hi likh pata hoon aur wohi meri prerna hain. Misaal ke taur par Junoon ek suspense thriller story thi. Har update ke baad dost kyaas lagaate the aur main agle update mein kahaani mein twist daal deta tha. Aisa anth tak hua

To kya ye kah sakte hai ki Junoon apki sabse priya rachna hai? ya koi aur kahani hai jo apke dil me ek khaas jagah lekar baithi hai?

Junoon ki to sirf misaal di hai maine. Har kahaani dil se likhta hoon to kisi ko kam ya Zyada kaise keh sakta hoon. Iska faisla to readers hi karte hain

Aur apki nayi kahani "Ishq Sssamandar" uske baare me kuch bataiye hume...

Halki-fulki si love story hai. Is mein bataane ki koshish ki hai ki khoobsurati sirf jism ki nahin hoti.

Sun kar acha lag ki ap aesi koi kahani likh rahe hai...
Akhri sawal... ab age kisi kahani ka plot socha hai??age hume apse kya naya padhne ko milega?

Projects to Kayi hain Dimaag mein lekin waqt ke sath sab saamne aayenge. Next suspense thriller series likhne ka iraada hai.

Darasal Kahaani likhna patang udaane ki tarah hota hai. Na Zyada Dheel de sakte hain na maanjhe ko Zyada kasa rehne de sakte hain. Dono mein ek aur samaanta hai ki dono ek chhor se shuruwaat se hi judi hoti hain. Jahan dono apne mool ko bhool jaaye, wahin hath se nikal jaati hain.

So guys it was our Humble and Simple writer Faceless Love with a open heart. We convey our heartiest wishes to him. May he prosper more and more as a writer and continue his great work to gift us many more beautiful tales!

by

MumBaekar

Presenting interaction with new face of xossip, an unknown identity right now but may be create history in coming days. Its platform to introduce new members and I am sharing all conservation with you all.

Champ_AK_81

MumBaekar :-What do you do ? And AFAIK, you are from Nepal right ?

Champ_AK_81 :- Yes I am from Nepal. I am still a student. I had passed class 12 two years ago. And still preparing for MBBS entrance examination.

MumBaekar :-Ok, doctor ? So how do you manage time to be here and study ? You write story as well, u in CC as well on NHB, how ?

Champ_AK_81 :-I have already lost this year and didnt get scholarship. I can give next exam on next year. I have 7 or 8 months time now. I agree that I have to give much more time for my study. I have been highly active in xossip from last month especially in cc of story section. But now I think I am not much that active that i used to be 2 weeks before. Talking about the story, I give updates daily or in 1 day difference. Since the updates are small, it dont take much time. As a reader I read only 4 or 5 story at the moment. Few months ago I used to read 10 to 15.

To be honest I haven't managed time now and have given very few time for study. But now I am thinking to manage time. I havent done cc on NHB much but I will have to reduce cc frequency on story section too. And minimize updates frequency on my story too. Though I will try to be regular.

I still have enough time and if I use this time well. I can be successful. But this is time to think about time managing.

MumBaekar :-Great, what interests you at XP, chat in NHB or story writing and reading ?

Champ_AK_81 :-Story reading. I created my id after reading some great stories. And after that I decided to give comments on stories which I read so I created my id. After reading I prefer writing. Though I had not thought of writing stories even after 3 months of joining Xp. After reading some romantic stories I developed a new plot in my mind. And started to write Mentality(My first story). Though story wasn't great I learnt many things from there. It helped me to improve my writing skill. It was my first attempt to write story. Before that I only used to write essay on examinations.

After learning mistakes I decided to write second story (Ek Bhool) in better way. I succeeded in this story little bit and I am happy that some readers are impressed with this story. I thank Xp for the platform I got to write something and improving my writing skill.

After story reading and writing chat is my third interest. Though I dont talk to many people here. I have made nearly 10 friends with whom I talk. Chatting in Xp with unknown friend is also a fun which I enjoy here.

MumBaekar :Chatting with Unknown friends is fun ? Are you sure ?

Champ_AK_81 :- Romeo22, Ag Mahan, ishikaaa, Rooted, nain11ster , Driftking95, FrankanstienThe Kount, Vijay2309, R Vishu and Smartyboyakash9163 and few others are my friends whom I dont know personally. I became friends with them here on xossip. Still I dont know about them much. I know them by their username and their behavior toward me only. That's why I mentioned them unknown friends and very good friends of mine in Xp. And i said that it is fun to chat them is because I chat with them some times in genuine way and some times in joke. That's why mentioned chatting with unknown friends is also fun which I enjoy here.

But there are some people here who I dont like at all...I crack jokes with those friends only who I consider as my friend. But some people here start to irritate any other people for their fun. I hate those types of people a lot whom I dont know but still irritates me. Now I have started to ignore them. And chat with my friends most of the time when I am in CC of story section.

MumBaekar :Why and what irritates u ? On public forum obviously you cannot know anyone here personally, hence virtually everyone is connected here

Champ_AK_81 :- Some new people with whom I have never talked before starts to troll and harass me irritates me.But now I have started to ignore them. That's why I dont go to NHB and chat in story section only. I chat with only those friends with whom I am comfortable.

MumBaekar :Making fun of a user id, isn't trolling fyi, anyway, one last question, USC 2017 was a first one for you, tell me about it, what were your likes and dislikes as a writer in the contest.

Champ_AK_81 :- Yes. USC 2017 was first contest for me. I had many positives from there. Like some writers I also felt writing a short story within word limit is not easy task at all. Though I wrote one story successfully and I am very happy for that. My story received positive and mixed reviews. I thanked all reviewers from my heart as they gave review what they feel. In result my story was far in points from winning stories. I dont have any complaint about it. The biggest achievement for me in this contest is I wrote a short story successfully and got some reviews. It is big thing for me in start. I have found some mistakes in my story writing and will try to minimize it in new stories. I will try to come back strongly in upcoming contests.

These were some personal achievements.

Now coming on the contest. I Liked that there was review section in the contest. Where readers can share their feelings and thoughts in the form of review. CC thread and Rules and Query thread was also a good concept in the contest. Efforts of Organizer team was great during month or 2 month contest

In result I liked that result was published with marks. With this I could know in which position my story is. And how much I have to improve in upcoming contests.

And about the dislike in contest

It was not good to see many writers and people criticizing judge teams and saying the result was biased. I dont know what the fact is. May be Judge team was right or those writers. So I won't talk about this matter without knowing truth. I dont have any complaints in my story judgement though.

These were some likes and dislikes during the contest.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls