Genevieve Adams
Truck Hudson

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> XING > Xing : October Edition : Ultimate Story Contest 2017 Special

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th November 2017
Kautilya

Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Calander banate hi kyo ho?

Kaun ghar me lagayega aisa

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4th November 2017
Kautilya

Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
New Contest for All : Xossip Presents Monthly Xing Contest
Proudly,

Missing the word Proudly

Old 4th November 2017
Jagga 15Aug1947 is an unknown quantity at this point

Best

Old 4th November 2017
Evanescent

Thermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
< image >

by mohit98075

< image >

No Hold Barred

Member's id : Thermometer

Join date of our World : 17th April 2011

We are wishing him for his six years stay at this forum & back to xb (spaically nhb) . he has made 44,011 post as on till date and his contribution is so very n in Nhb section. he is very active nhbian. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat We are now waiting for him to open more & more Rocking threads hope soon he will publish and entertain us His
(18.42 posts per day) says a lot about his activity in NHB

Otherwise some of his failure threads are

I am Pottymeter , and i love doing.....Potty

Lord Krishna, I want a bike. From Little Raj

pantyatma has become blind due to excessive masturbation and gheyming

For More, Visit Here .

< image >

< image >

PnV ( adult)

Member's Id : lovepriyanka_1989

Date of joining Xossip : 10th October 2017

]:Welcome: our new member :lovepriyanka_1989 . In his short stay he has made 574 quality posts with an staggering average of 26.66 posts per day , which we hope is likely to increase considerably . We wish him all the best to have long journey ahead and we want him to keep entertaining all Xossipian with his sexy and raunchy photographs

A few of his benchmark threads are

Thread NameThread ViewsNumber of RepliesSection
Sexy wife looking to try something new215,2311,469Pnv (A)

For More Visit Here .

< image >

PnV ( Glamour)

Member's Id : PGBHAI

Join date of our World : 15th July 2016

]:Welcome: our new member PGBHAI . In his short stay he has made 3,050 quality posts with an staggering average of 6.44 posts per day as on till date and his contribution is so very in PnV Glamour section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with his posts in future as well

A few of his benchmark threads are

Thread Name Thread Views Number of Replies Section
Only Innocent and Naughty Desi babes - Season 3 106,504 1,253Pnv (G)

For More, Visit Here .

< image >

< image >
mereko Xing main chaap diya

Banned and unbanned four times for no reason at all.

An existing proof of abuse of power by moderators.

Old 4th November 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermometer View Post
mereko Xing main chaap diya
Abhi to sirf chaapa (crushed you) hai; kya pata kal ko aapka chapati bhi bana de !

Anna zara sambhal ke !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 4th November 2017
Evanescent

Thermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Abhi to sirf chaapa (crushed you) hai; kya pata kal ko aapka chapati bhi bana de !

Anna zara sambhal ke !
Kyun kiya aisa IP ke saath?

http://www.mangasee.com/showthread.ph...2#post74266982

Old 4th November 2017
Evanescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Princess View Post
Because Dev cheated on me with dookie

He said he doesn't love me anymore coz dookie has bigger boobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
So Dev is the unfaithful sort.

People should all follow the rules of society, be faithful and monogamous, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Princess View Post
He broke my heart Coco Anna

Do you have any glue to fix it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
It is difficult to fix the scars on broken hearts.

But Baba Mava has always emphasized that time heals, if only slowly.
Dekho duniya waalon yeh sex sex sex dev kaisa hain

Old 4th November 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermometer View Post
Dekho duniya waalon yeh sex sex sex dev kaisa hain
yeh ilzaam itna pyara hai ki isse jhutlana maha paap hoga !

ShuShri IPji
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 5th November 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Xingaaa

Ht bro and Xing team

Old 6th November 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Good job XiNG Team

Editor
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls