Team Medical Dragon
Tears to Tiara - Kakan no Daichi

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> XING > Xing : July 2017 Edition : | ♥♥♥ Xclusive Queen Contest Special ♥♥♥ |

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd August 2017
neeraj sharmaji has many secret admirersneeraj sharmaji has many secret admirers

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 3rd August 2017
~
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
to editor

Old 3rd August 2017
~
Visit my website
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
Xing team

Old 3rd August 2017
Banned
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
chalo chap gaya lemme see kya chapa

Old 3rd August 2017
MAHAN
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Ag Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universe
Quote:
OK, Chakk_lo was in Admin team here and on MB as well, though here he had more friends. Those days MB use to suffer 'Server Busy messages', Chakk created a gif here which said SBB 'Server Busy Board', Many MB guys were offended, I was very silly and over enthusiastic those days, We all started fighting on MB with Chakk (We were just common CCers back then) and though top guys of both boards probably solved the issue amicably.

We kept dragging the issue, I just couldn't drop it. I use to come here and fight with admin team, those days people fight honorably I mean not outright ban the offenders, argue/debate with them.

Lots of fights happened, in a funny instance someone created a log out link for me and asked me to click it, as I was very foolhardy, but many others clicked the link except me.
Chakk was patient with me, But finally they decided to ban me and for years all of my IDs were ordered to be shot at sight.
nice

Old 3rd August 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Xing

Old 3rd August 2017
MAHAN
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Ag Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universe
kuch alag hai RM me

Old 3rd August 2017
No Existence~Just an illusion
Visit my website
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Xing

Old 3rd August 2017
No Existence~Just an illusion
Visit my website
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42

Old 3rd August 2017
~
Visit my website
Xing team

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls