Dynasty Warriors 9 v1.01 + DLC-Fitgirl Repack
[PC] Adibou et les voleurs d'énergie

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > external hard drive space issue. please help.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
dhooski is beginning to get noticed
external hard drive space issue. please help.

i made a 320gb ext hd as recovery disk. 22gb was used for out of 320 gb, but as it is recovery disk i was not able to use balance space.

now i want to use the 320 gb space to store stuff, so i formatted the disk, but now i can see only 30gb as free space after format. total hd space also shows 30gb only which is weird.

how is this possible? i want my 320gb space. (no data recoverybut only space recovery required here) have i lost my partition here? how to recover partition?

Last edited by dhooski : 2 Weeks Ago at 12:27 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 2 Weeks Ago
\~! InActive !~/
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhooski View Post
i made a 320gb ext hd as recovery disk. 22gb was used for out of 320 gb, but as it is recovery disk i was not able to use balance space.

now i want to use the 320 gb space to store stuff, so i formatted the disk, but now i can see only 30gb as free space after format. total hd space also shows 30gb only which is weird.

how is this possible? i want my 320gb space. (no data recoverybut only space recovery required here) have i lost my partition here? how to recover partition?
Right Click on start and select Disk Management. From there, you can see the hard disks and their partition. Then you can decide what to do next.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
dhooski is beginning to get noticed
whoa! it worked. thnx a zillion buddy!