Jeepers Creepers 3 BLuRayRip
Desearas al Hombre De Tu Herma.. BLuRayRip

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > my dell laptop has a blue screen problem help

Old 3 Weeks Ago

prince singhaniya is an unknown quantity at this point
my dell laptop has a blue screen problem help

My dell laptop 3537 is facing a issue that is blue screen error . when I am working or playing on it then it suddenly turn off and a blue screen comes making a loud noise after that it loads from 0 to 100 and then start again . when I purchased it from dell store it was fine but after 6 days I have first seen that error . I have contact to the seller but he replayed to shut down for some time then start again ..I thought it was a problem which comes for shure in laptops and didn't make an issue for that and used it for 2 years with blue screen error . now I don't know what is the issue I need help regarding this ..I am using win 7 ultimate .. laptop is having 4 GB ram and 500 gb hard disk .

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 2 Weeks Ago

supersama is beginning to get noticed
Look for BSOD in the net.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

aawara_parinda is an unknown quantity at this point
Hard disk is going to crash soon...
Save your important data on external memory

Old 2 Weeks Ago

prince singhaniya is an unknown quantity at this point
how i would know that which part of my laptop is damaged and creating BSOD(blue screen of death problem).. I have searched for the problem but I can only find that it is a problem with hard disk or ram and has to replace ...but confused that ram or hard disk which is creating the problem and which one has to be replaced ..or their is any way to repair this without replacing anything.. as my laptop is new then why this problem is comming on it ...

Old 2 Weeks Ago

123hot is an unknown quantity at this point
check for hard disk scanner (i used Hard Disk Sentinel ) in google and scan the hdd if hdd show error then it was hdd problem other wise you check the ram also by using memtest86 if ram also not showed the error then it was mobo ram slot problem

Old 2 Weeks Ago

supersama is beginning to get noticed
1. Is it coming at the same game ?
2.It can also be problem with some driver like audio driver or video driver, which got corrupted, see if you can find the driver and delete it. This could resolve the issue. later you can re-install the driver
3. Try creating a Bootable disk/ USB of your system, if it machine is booting. Then boot with the disk and try and see if you are getting the same error
4. if it is memory issue, check whether you have two slots and each has memory, then remove one and restart , repeat it with the other memory .It might work well (Note: I too had this issue and fixed by removing one memory slot).
5. Finally, If there is nothing you can do about it, take it to the local shop ask them to re-install the OS. (If it is hard disk issue, they can mark the bad sectors)

Try your luck.

Last edited by supersama : 2 Weeks Ago at 02:58 AM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Xossip- Seriously Addictive..
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257
If it is under warranty, please visit Dell Service Center.

Old 1 Week Ago
tobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our community
Read the Blue Screen (BSOD) carefully; it stays for a few seconds to a minute, before Windows reboots automatically after collecting the error log data.

If you still can't manage to read it, click a snap of the blue screen with your cellphone and post it here.

The BSOD almost always has a one line reference to the error which caused the blue screen. That will lead you to the source of the trouble and the solution.

Last edited by tobermory : 1 Week Ago at 09:35 PM.

Old 1 Week Ago

22TE22 has disabled reputations
First click here

Second check here