sound forge 11
strippoker

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Do memory cleaner apps really works on android..

Old 2 Weeks Ago

prince singhaniya is an unknown quantity at this point
Do memory cleaner apps really works on android..

apps like clean master , 360 security , power cleaner like this lot of apps on play store really works . should I have to install one on my android or without this my android is in a safe zone ... is android can do the cleaning by its own or needs any third party apps listed above . some apps promises to save battery.. is it really help .. I have installed clean master but after a use my android has decreased its performance and its also eating too much ram and internal storage .

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 2 Weeks Ago
\~! InActive !~/
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince singhaniya View Post
I have installed clean master but after a use my android has decreased its performance and its also eating too much ram and internal storage .
You have answered yourself. They are bunch of crapwares that don't do any good. Yes, it may seem like they are "Cleaning" the moment you press clear/clean but after some time, all those apps that were cleared would again start.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

prince singhaniya is an unknown quantity at this point
yes . you are right this apps not help but they create problems with the device so I have uninstalled all this nonsense ram eaters . don't want to see them again ...I have clean master as a blotware (system apps) so I have rooted my android and by using titanium backup uninstalled it....

Old 2 Weeks Ago
◄----------►
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest      
illegal has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to illegal Send a message via AIM to illegal Send a message via MSN to illegal Send a message via Yahoo to illegal Send a message via Skype™ to illegal
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince singhaniya View Post
yes . you are right this apps not help but they create problems with the device so I have uninstalled all this nonsense ram eaters . don't want to see them again ...I have clean master as a blotware (system apps) so I have rooted my android and by using titanium backup uninstalled it....
If you are already comfortable with rooting and stuff, it is better to install custom roms, which will have good tweaking, memory tuning etc.

lineage OS, or other AOSP based roms should give you better perforamance than vendor preloaded android with bloatware.

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

rakeshkumarlove is a pillar of our communityrakeshkumarlove is a pillar of our community
for best performance dont install any app for incrasing ram and battery or performance of phone,android is now smart enough to optimize the ram and battery and performance

Old 1 Week Ago
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
whizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accolades
Once you've 'cleaned' and supposedly freed up some space, go to system storage. 9/10 times you will see no space increase.

Old 1 Week Ago
Funny__Guy has received several accoladesFunny__Guy has received several accoladesFunny__Guy has received several accoladesFunny__Guy has received several accolades
Quote:
Do memory cleaner apps really works on android..
yup, you can clear memory (ram) with {LINE Launcher}
it has many specifications, iam using since 2 years,
i don't know about other aaps. but, iam sure that LINE LAUNCHER application works good, iam fully satisfied with this app. that why iam still using this.
try it once

Last edited by Funny__Guy : 1 Week Ago at 06:48 PM.