Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > Satin saree

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

View Poll Results: What do you like about shiny outfit or saree?
It turn average women into slut. 32 31.07%
It adds more sexiness. 48 46.60%
I like asses on satin saree. 50 48.54%
I like boobs on satin saree. 44 42.72%
I like shoulders on silky blouses. 30 29.13%
Penis hardens on seeing women in shiny saree. 50 48.54%
I Like back on silky blouse. 36 34.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd December 2012
Custom title

avenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

fuck man even camera man would hav automatically cummed in his pant while taking photo.

Just observe closely in above pic. she is wearing so low almost her pussy is visible. Choot ke itne nazdik saree pehni hain .

Feel to tear her ass . Gaand bahot chamakrahi hai satin saree pe. Iski gaand marne main kitna maza ayega.

Iski patli kamar perfect gaand pe patli shiny saree dekhar mere land se sperms ki barsaat hone lagi.

Reshma bombaywala one of the sexiest indian model. Just look how low she is wearing that satin saree almost down to her pussy. Her pussy may be only few millimetres away from her belly saree fold. Feel to press her ass/ gaand on that shiny saree and tear it with my dick. Just imagine how good if all the women wears satin saree so low that is near their pussy level in market. It would be paradise for everyone . That shiny satin saree made her much more fuckable.

Slutty ass on satin saree

Last edited by avenger2012 : 23rd December 2012 at 04:00 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 23rd December 2012
Need Reps if u like my posts
Visit my website

dr_chip07 is one with the universedr_chip07 is one with the universedr_chip07 is one with the universedr_chip07 is one with the universedr_chip07 is one with the universedr_chip07 is one with the universedr_chip07 is one with the universedr_chip07 is one with the universe

Old 24th December 2012
Custom title

poni2011 has received several accoladesponi2011 has received several accoladesponi2011 has received several accoladesponi2011 has received several accoladesponi2011 has received several accolades
need more saree navel real life

Old 29th December 2012
Custom title

Ghatak2001 has hacked the reps databaseGhatak2001 has hacked the reps databaseGhatak2001 has hacked the reps databaseGhatak2001 has hacked the reps databaseGhatak2001 has hacked the reps databaseGhatak2001 has hacked the reps databaseGhatak2001 has hacked the reps databaseGhatak2001 has hacked the reps databaseGhatak2001 has hacked the reps databaseGhatak2001 has hacked the reps databaseGhatak2001 has hacked the reps databaseGhatak2001 has hacked the reps database
great many for this series

try to post actual pic sizes if possible, as another poster said, and upate for often

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenger2012 View Post
< image >
fuck man even camera man would hav automatically cummed in his pant while taking photo.
< image >
Just observe closely in above pic. she is wearing so low almost her pussy is visible. Choot ke itne nazdik saree pehni hain .

< image >
Feel to tear her ass . Gaand bahot chamakrahi hai satin saree pe. Iski gaand marne main kitna maza ayega.

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >
Iski patli kamar perfect gaand pe patli shiny saree dekhar mere land se sperms ki barsaat hone lagi.
< image >

< image >
Reshma bombaywala one of the sexiest indian model. Just look how low she is wearing that satin saree almost down to her pussy. Her pussy may be only few millimetres away from her belly saree fold. Feel to press her ass/ gaand on that shiny saree and tear it with my dick. Just imagine how good if all the women wears satin saree so low that is near their pussy level in market. It would be paradise for everyone . That shiny satin saree made her much more fuckable.

< image >

Slutty ass on satin saree
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnminorman View Post
FULL SIZE MAY BE BETTER

If you have a problem with a pic posted by me, please PM ||| Kindly don't request me to chat, i am not interested, all chats are strictly within Xossip

Old 3rd January 2013
Custom title

avenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

DEEPSHIKA is really one of the sexiest tv actress. Damn Lucky husband. See the way she is wearing that satin saree . Below navel and just close to her pussy. Wanna take blowjob by her sexy big lips and rub my dick all over her face. Wanna press her forehead BINDI with one of my finger and fuck her pussy. Wanna cum on her satin saree .

Old 5th January 2013
Custom title

What a fucking satin ass blouse & shape

90 degree

45 Degree

180 Degree

270 Degree

Sexy aunty in black satin silky blouse and satin shiny saree. Her ass is so curvy and big. HER FIGURE IS LIKE A SHAPE OF "8". Wanna rub my dick on her satin blouse and satin saree. Aunty ke shiny blouse aur shiny saree pe land ragadne main kitna maja ayega. Wanna make that black satin blouse wet with my cum.

Old 9th January 2013
Live Life to it's Fullest

theinsideguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtheinsideguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtheinsideguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtheinsideguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtheinsideguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtheinsideguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtheinsideguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtheinsideguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
< image >

< image >

< image >

DEEPSHIKA is really one of the sexiest tv actress. Damn Lucky husband. See the way she is wearing that satin saree . Below navel and just close to her pussy. Wanna take blowjob by her sexy big lips and rub my dick all over her face. Wanna press her forehead BINDI with one of my finger and fuck her pussy. Wanna cum on her satin saree .
< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >
East or West 'Satin' is the Best.

It will make anyone hot and horny.

Thank you very much for the awesome thread and the finest collection Mate.

Repped Ya.

Old 12th January 2013
Champion Gaand Lover

gaand_lover is a pillar of our communitygaand_lover is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to gaand_lover
Quote:
What a fucking satin ass blouse & shape
< image >
90 degree
< image >
45 Degree
< image >
180 Degree
< image >
270 Degree

Sexy aunty in black satin silky blouse and satin shiny saree. Her ass is so curvy and big. HER FIGURE IS LIKE A SHAPE OF "8". Wanna rub my dick on her satin blouse and satin saree. Aunty ke shiny blouse aur shiny saree pe land ragadne main kitna maja ayega. Wanna make that black satin blouse wet with my cum.

bohat aala gaand hai

Old 16th January 2013
Custom title

Satin silky boobs on saree. wanna rub my dick on her shiny satin saree

Wanna press her satin boobs on saree

Apko dekhke kiska land nahi utega.

Hema malini born ( 16 October 1948) Age : 64
The above pic was from 2012 . Sexy at 64.
Wanna rub my dick all over her sexy mature face . And take hardcore blowjob and then cum on her sexy mature face and make her face wether . I wish every1's wife withstand such a lifelong sexiness atleast till 70's like this. Imagine how sexy,shiny ,dick raising skin & body she would be having when she was just 20 years of age.

Last edited by avenger2012 : 16th January 2013 at 05:31 PM.

Old 18th January 2013
Custom title

S4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universe
Send a message via MSN to S4SATIN Send a message via Yahoo to S4SATIN Send a message via Skype™ to S4SATIN
post more..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls