Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > Satin saree

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

View Poll Results: What do you like about shiny outfit or saree?
It turn average women into slut. 32 31.07%
It adds more sexiness. 48 46.60%
I like asses on satin saree. 50 48.54%
I like boobs on satin saree. 44 42.72%
I like shoulders on silky blouses. 30 29.13%
Penis hardens on seeing women in shiny saree. 50 48.54%
I Like back on silky blouse. 36 34.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd November 2012
Custom title

avenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Browse through the site mentioned in that pics u may find it.

Do u guys like this thread?

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 22nd November 2012
Custom title

onebull has hacked the reps databaseonebull has hacked the reps databaseonebull has hacked the reps databaseonebull has hacked the reps databaseonebull has hacked the reps databaseonebull has hacked the reps databaseonebull has hacked the reps databaseonebull has hacked the reps databaseonebull has hacked the reps database
hot thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenger2012 View Post
< image >
< image >

That shiny satin saree and blouse turned her back so fucking sexy . Her ass would have never looked FUCKING and BANGING on normal saree. Feel to fuck her ass.

Photos are collected from internet and thread contains only links. If there is any copyright violation please contact for removal.

Old 22nd November 2012
Custom title

avenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

Her name is sangeeta ahir . She never looked so slutty. Look at that glowing shiny blue blouse in transparent saree . Imagine if she is near you wearing such shiny blouse and saree. Feel to rub my penis on that shiny blouse.

This is ARUNA IRANI born in 1952. That satin shiny saree has turned 60 year old grandma into 30 year old slut. Look at the silkyness of the saree. She would have never looked so slutty on normal saree.My dream is to see busty actress like sonakshi sinha or rani chatterjee wearing such saree.

This is so shinny .

Last edited by avenger2012 : 22nd November 2012 at 02:08 PM.

Old 23rd November 2012
Custom title

Smooth slim ass on shiny saree

Old 23rd November 2012
Custom title

teema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universe
hot TFS

Old 23rd November 2012
Custom title

Looking slut on shiny satin saree

Her name is Deeksha Seth .wish i would be lucky to get her ass pics on this satin saree. Look at the silkiness of this saree. Dick is turning into standing king cobra.

Old 24th November 2012

r_sharma has many secret admirersr_sharma has many secret admirers
oh this is the best site ever.,..this is exaclty what ive been masturbating on all my life..sexy silky sarees on indian women...i love to rub my lund on their silky saree-covered asses and cum on them

Old 24th November 2012

oh i wish i could rub my dick on her yellow shiny saree

Quote:
Looking slut on shiny satin saree

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

Her name is Deeksha Seth .wish i would be lucky to get her ass pics on this satin saree. Look at the silkiness of this saree. Dick is turning into standing king cobra.
her reshmi saree is getting my warm cum

Old 24th November 2012

mmmm how sexy and silky!! love it

Quote:
< image >
This is the one of the best pic. Fully silk satin saree and blouse. Perfect saree for suhagrath night . Hubby will fuck her like an animal.

< image >
Hrithik is so lucky man.

< image >
< image >
Rani Chatterjee is the bustiest actress of bhojpuri and one of my favorite . Look at her balls ,that satin saree makes her so slutty Camera man would have cumed in his pants by just watching her. I would love to massage her red satin boobs and ass on saree.

< image >
Mandira bedi wearing shiny black blouse. Feels to rub my penis on her silky blouse and make it wet with my sperms.
i want one in maroon silky saree for whole night

Old 24th November 2012
Custom title

S4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universe
Send a message via MSN to S4SATIN Send a message via Yahoo to S4SATIN Send a message via Skype™ to S4SATIN
avenger2012,

please clear you inbox.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls