Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > Satin saree

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

View Poll Results: What do you like about shiny outfit or saree?
It turn average women into slut. 32 31.07%
It adds more sexiness. 48 46.60%
I like asses on satin saree. 50 48.54%
I like boobs on satin saree. 44 42.72%
I like shoulders on silky blouses. 30 29.13%
Penis hardens on seeing women in shiny saree. 50 48.54%
I Like back on silky blouse. 36 34.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th January 2013
Custom title

avenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

Just imagine her givin you tight handjob by moving your dick and moving back and forth with her rough and mature fingers & hand and cum on her orange silk saree and mature sexy face.

How good we will feel if she put her light blue satin saree on your erect dick and starts giving handjob by moving your dick back and forth , you will surely make her satin saree dirty and wet with your cum. Or if she puts her satin saree on your dick and starts kissing your dick on satin saree or giving blowjob with her sexy big lips. Feeling will be like Satin paradise.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 20th January 2013
Custom title

S4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universeS4SATIN is one with the universe
Send a message via MSN to S4SATIN Send a message via Yahoo to S4SATIN Send a message via Skype™ to S4SATIN
avenger +16

Old 20th January 2013
silent killer
Visit my website

gymhotking has hacked the reps databasegymhotking has hacked the reps databasegymhotking has hacked the reps databasegymhotking has hacked the reps database
continue

Old 27th January 2013
silent killer
Visit my website

gymhotking has hacked the reps databasegymhotking has hacked the reps databasegymhotking has hacked the reps databasegymhotking has hacked the reps database

Old 30th January 2013
Custom title

avenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographavenger2012 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

Patli silky saree aur patla silky blouse dekhar land khada ho gaya. What a shiny ass and back on satin .

Old 7th February 2013
Custom title

fuck my wife jyoti is a pillar of our communityfuck my wife jyoti is a pillar of our communityfuck my wife jyoti is a pillar of our communityfuck my wife jyoti is a pillar of our communityfuck my wife jyoti is a pillar of our communityfuck my wife jyoti is a pillar of our communityfuck my wife jyoti is a pillar of our community
i want to upload my wife jyotis photo in satin silk saree but i dont know how it is plse tell me how to upload otherwise i send u my wifes photo on ur email id give me ur email id on [email protected] / [email protected], plse help me bcose i wnt to see my wife on exbii satin saree threads

Old 8th February 2013
Saree, navel and blouse back
Visit my website

yuiqwe has celebrities hunting for his/her autographyuiqwe has celebrities hunting for his/her autographyuiqwe has celebrities hunting for his/her autographyuiqwe has celebrities hunting for his/her autographyuiqwe has celebrities hunting for his/her autographyuiqwe has celebrities hunting for his/her autographyuiqwe has celebrities hunting for his/her autographyuiqwe has celebrities hunting for his/her autographyuiqwe has celebrities hunting for his/her autographyuiqwe has celebrities hunting for his/her autographyuiqwe has celebrities hunting for his/her autographyuiqwe has celebrities hunting for his/her autographyuiqwe has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by avenger2012 View Post
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
Patli silky saree aur patla silky blouse dekhar land khada ho gaya. What a shiny ass and back on satin .
Hot maal in yummy saree.

Old 8th February 2013
LUXMI

sarees_lover.tn has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsarees_lover.tn has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsarees_lover.tn has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsarees_lover.tn has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsarees_lover.tn has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsarees_lover.tn has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to sarees_lover.tn
I love satin sarees.. I prefer my wife to wear them.

Old 9th February 2013
Custom title

Fucking model negar khan. If she was my wife i would surely forced her to wear such satin shiny satin saree 24/7 or 12/365. And just watch her and masturbate when she cooking and doing household work while shaking that body on satin saree. Just look at this pic so silky satiny saree. Wish to go nude then grab her waist and just nail ,bang thrust her ass on satin saree with my dick and make it wet with my juice.

Want to cum on her shiny red blouse and shiny satin saree. women look so banging on such sarees

Last edited by avenger2012 : 9th February 2013 at 09:40 PM.

Old 20th February 2013
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
+25 avenger show

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls