Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Do you guys lick a wet(like saliva) looking pussy??

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Banned

BulletTrain is beginning to get noticed
Girls just love, when a human delicate boneless wet tongue, pampers and soothes,.. their clitoris and vaginal lips,..... the delicacy of both elements doubles and they spread more and more wetness till you are tired to wipe it clean,.. You just never can,...

But sex ka yeh hi toh maza hai,... Gender attraction - which you do not have, enjoy those parts, taste and hormone,.. and As dirty as it goes,...Just turn of the light,..... You see nothing,.. and lick-taste it to extreme,.... inside out and as deep the tongue can get the way through,.... if she is fresh teen ager,.. my tongue just never gets tired tongue fakking for hours,... I still never saw any girl who spitted hard from her G -spot on me,,..

Few reports and many news out there showing throat cancer and other unexpected illness if you swallowed any those kind of fluids,...no matter how much vitaminful it is, that the science proves it,... Even a cow when gives a brith to her Bachheda,.. she wipes clean hers all dirty,.... it carries nthg but the vitamins and minerals,... So just to be safe don't do it,... should not go below and in throat,... Beer like fikka and toora taste is just delicious,... taste it, spit it again on her cunt and do as dirty as you can, to please you both,...

jUst best part is Turnoff light,.. You see nothing,... just press yr face on her crotch and rub the gulfi, as deep yr tongue can go,... do it shameless-ly and without any repellation of odor or taste,.. Give a good BJ,... soft licking of vaginal lips and very sensitive clitoris,..... women loves more than anything else,...

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
gone with the wind

jlo001 is hunted by the papparazijlo001 is hunted by the papparazijlo001 is hunted by the papparazijlo001 is hunted by the papparazijlo001 is hunted by the papparazijlo001 is hunted by the papparazi

Last edited by jlo001 : 4 Days Ago at 04:05 AM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

rajkk21 has many secret admirersrajkk21 has many secret admirers
I lick a lot......................
till now i licked 15 ladies pussies............
some times cum filled...........

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls