ClubSeventeen.17.10.09.Jenny.Fer.And.Selvag
Redoubtable

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Aadhaar database access found to be sold on WhatsApp for Rs 500; UIDAI official acknowledges major data breach

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th January 2018
Smart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our community
but UIDAI neglect that
"There has not been any Aadhaar data breach. The Aadhaar data including biometric information is fully safe and secure," the UIDAI said in a statement.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 5th January 2018
chacha chatra has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunfry View Post
Ye bik gayi h gormint
nilam hoi aa

Old 6th January 2018
Evanescent

Thermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacha chatra View Post
nilam hoi aa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFxASK_azYU

Yeh bik gayi hai gorbmint

Banned and unbanned four times for no reason at all.

An existing proof of abuse of power by moderators.

Old 6th January 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart Male View Post
but UIDAI neglect that
"There has not been any Aadhaar data breach. The Aadhaar data including biometric information is fully safe and secure," the UIDAI said in a statement.
For UIDAI

Aankh ke andhe naam nayansukh !

UIDAI is suturmurg !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 6th January 2018

danny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by erotic.alpha View Post
Really frustrating to read such stuff.
Demonetization ..poor implementation of GST..And this.
On an average I get 3 calls a day asking me to link my Aadhar to mobile no and bank accounts.even bank accounts i can understand...Why the fuck with mobile no..

Supreme court asked gormit to reverify all mobile numbers....

Telecom companies already reeling under huge losses told gormint that it is going to cost them a lot to reverify again all customers.....

Gormint said no problem let customers link mobile numbers with aadhar so Supreme court order can be honoured....

That is the whole story

Now u can link ur aadhar to ur mobile no sitting at home by:

Here's how to use the IVR system via toll-free service 14546 to link your Aadhaar with mobile SIM:

Once you dial the toll-free helpline 14546, the IVR system first mentions the March 31, 2018, deadline to link Aadhaar with mobile number. It then goes on to ask the caller whether he or she an Indian citizen or an NRI.

The caller is to provide response 1 in case of Indian citizen. NRIs can proceed by taking the other option. NRIs/OCIs are not eligible to enrol for Aadhaar and hence fully exempted from any Aadhaar verification of bank accounts/mobile SIM or other services, the UIDAI has said.

After this step, the caller is asked to enter his or her 12-digit Aadhaar number.

The IVRS then repeats the number entered and asks the caller to confirm by pressing response 1.

An OTP or One-Time PIN is sent to the registered mobile number.

The telecom operator pulls the customer details such as name, photo and date of birth from the UIDAI database.

The caller is asked to enter the OTP in the next step.

Comments

The caller is asked to press 1 to complete the Aadhaar-mobile number re-verification process.

At the end of the call, the caller is informed that the Aadhaar re-verification process will take 48 hours to complete.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls