CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 v16.3.
Odtwarzacz bez limitĂłw

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Kerala: Pervert makes 'chappal camera' to take upskirt photos of unsuspecting women

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th January 2018
Evanescent

Thermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Kerala: Pervert makes 'chappal camera' to take upskirt photos of unsuspecting women

One man in Kerala put in a lot of hard work to take photos of women at the Kerala Kalolsavam being held in Thrissur district without their consent, and get away with it.

Baiju didn’t have a phone in his hands, and yet he was taking upskirt photos of unsuspecting women. He had clearly put some work (and innovation) into being inconspicuous.

Baiju had managed to get a phone into his slipper.

Visuals show that Baiju did this by cutting a hole on the side of the slipper facing upwards, between his toes and the boundary of the footwear.

In the area between the sole and the upper surface of the slipper, he slipped a phone, which had a camera facing upward through the hole he cut.

And that’s not all, Baiju, also encased his phone in a specially made steel cover to avoid damage if someone stepped on his foot.

With the phone taped inside the slipper, he went through the crowds, trying to take photos of women from below.

And unfortunately for him, vigilant police noticed that he was being shifty – he kept on moving from one place to another and looking at his foot.

“He would just stand in a crowd and try to take videos. Sometimes he would keep the camera on and keep the slipper in a crowd and he would just watch from a distance. I have never seen something like this,” policeman told TNM.

Baiju had also come clearly prepared – he carried another phone with a camera in his pocket so that he could switch the creepcam in case its battery ran out.

However, constant glancing towards his foot, and movements gave him away to the police, who arrested him and uncovered his ingenious device.

While the method itself may seem ingenious, it is not really new.

In 2015, an Indian lawyer in Delhi was arrested for taking upskirt photos of women using a shoe camera in his right foot. A UK businessman was arrested on similar charges and using similar modus operandi last year. There was also a crackdown in 2014 on ‘shoe cameras’ in Japan designed for creeps who wanted to take upskirt photos.

Banned and unbanned four times for no reason at all.

An existing proof of abuse of power by moderators.

Last edited by Thermometer : 11th January 2018 at 08:03 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 11th January 2018
Mark IV Cyber Commando
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
these thukiatmas

Old 11th January 2018

taka_tak is beginning to get noticed
they may also keep cam in their lungi.
so that they can catch close up ass view of any nearby going lady

Old 11th January 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
One thing is not so much clear to me ... you need to tap the button to take a photo. Or is it some auto setting that takes photos every X seconds?

and so does ursula le guin

Old 12th January 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
He should have used a Btooth remote for taking pictures without looking at his foot.

Lungi .. anyway!

Old 12th January 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
He should have used a Btooth remote for taking pictures without looking at his foot.

Lungi .. anyway!
Thanks for the advice. I be trying this the next time around.

After reading your very fine advice, I googled and found a couple of links:

Quote:

Remote Shot is a free Android and iOS app that works in almost the same way as WiFi Camera, meaning that you can remotely view and capture whatever the camera of the other device is looking at. However, connection can only be established over Bluetooth. Once paired, you have complete control over the camera of the target device, including toggling between front and rear camera view, capturing images or videos, selection of flashlight mode, and triggering the self-timer or burst mode.

http://www.addictivetips.com/androi...using-another/

And our hapless man did have another smartphone with him. Wonder why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermometer View Post
Baiju had also come clearly prepared – he carried another phone with a camera in his pocket so that he could switch the creepcam in case its battery ran out.

Old 12th January 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

And this was the other link:

Quote:

Remote Camera Control

Camera Remote allows you to control your smartphone’s camera from another device including Android Wear Watch, Notebook, Desktop PC and from Web as well. For this, it comes with Camera Remote PC which is a windows application used as remote Android device controller. It is basically designed for Desktop PC, notebook, enabled with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.

http://www.techgyd.com/remotely-cont...ote-app/20096/

Old 12th January 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

Quote:

Lungi .. anyway!
I did try to follow your advice. But I was so effin' nervous they caught me.

Now they're going to haul me over the coals for this little indiscretion. There ain't no justice in this country.

Old 12th January 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
I did try to follow your advice. But I was so effin' nervous they caught me.

Now they're going to haul me over the coals for this little indiscretion. There ain't no justice in this country.
I was talking about this btooth remote:

Turning extra pervy and choosing to view underskirt panties before clicking them can cause tents in lungis and hence capture.

Others must restrict themselves to simple selfie stick type Btooth remote controls and enjoy the shots in privacy only.

Coco anna your sacrifice has helped in further research on this matter!

You are a true martyr!

Old 13th January 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

Quote:
I was talking about this btooth remote:

< image >

Turning extra pervy and choosing to view underskirt panties before clicking them can cause tents in lungis and hence capture.

Others must restrict themselves to simple selfie stick type Btooth remote controls and enjoy the shots in privacy only.

Coco anna your sacrifice has helped in further research on this matter!

You are a true martyr!
I had no idea of the existence of this contraption ... anyways, I found a similar product at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PJSIIES/
CamKix Wireless Bluetooth Camera Shutter Remote Control for Smartphones - Create Amazing Photos and Selfies - Compatible with all IOS and Android Devices with Bluetooth / Including Wrist Strap

But really, he could just have gone on the internet and got what all pics he wanted. The internet caters to every sort of fetish.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls