Thái Lan
The Gamer 27

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Facebook testing Aadhaar ‘verification’ for new users: Here’s what it means

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th December 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Now WA and Insta will also ask for the same and charge GST.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Last edited by Suzane007 : 28th December 2017 at 01:59 PM.

Old 28th December 2017

khiru has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshikaVyas View Post
Chutiyon ki sarkaar,bhadwon ka raaj.Much na hi par hijdapan,can't fuck wife so fucking nation.
teri kyon jal rahi hai

tu bhi to kisi laundiya ki farzi id bana ke ya par bakarchodi kar raha hai

Old 29th December 2017
Evanescent

Thermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Facebook scraps test asking users to sign up with Aadhaar names

Facebook clarified that it was not collecting Aadhaar data but only trying to get users to open accounts using their actual names

World’s largest social networking site Facebook has scrapped a new test feature in which it asked people to use the name they had provided on their Aadhaar card when signing up for its service, after users began questioning the company’s intent behind the move.

In a statement on Thursday, Facebook clarified that it was not collecting Aadhaar data but only trying to get users to open accounts using their actual names. It said it asked users to do so in order for their family and friends to be able to identify them more easily.

“We are not collecting Aadhaar data and do not require people to enter their Aadhaar name when they sign up to Facebook. The goal of this test was to help new users understand how to sign up to Facebook with their real name and connect with their friends and family,” the company’s statement read.

Social networks have been abuzz after users found the message, which Facebook was sharing on its signup page. Users proposed theories that along with Aadhaar names and an already existing base of phone numbers, Facebook could boost its targeting of users for ads, especially political ads.

Facebook said that it had no integration with Aadhaar and did not require users to authenticate themselves with the unique identity authority for using its service. The company said it merely altered the language of its communication to see if more people would sign up for its service using their actual names.

http://www.business-standard.com/art...2800624_1.html

Banned and unbanned four times for no reason at all.

An existing proof of abuse of power by moderators.

Old 29th December 2017
AshikaVyas is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermometer View Post

Facebook clarified that it was not collecting Aadhaar data but only trying to get users to open accounts using their actual names

World’s largest social networking site Facebook has scrapped a new test feature in which it asked people to use the name they had provided on their Aadhaar card when signing up for its service, after users began questioning the company’s intent behind the move.

In a statement on Thursday, Facebook clarified that it was not collecting Aadhaar data but only trying to get users to open accounts using their actual names. It said it asked users to do so in order for their family and friends to be able to identify them more easily.

“We are not collecting Aadhaar data and do not require people to enter their Aadhaar name when they sign up to Facebook. The goal of this test was to help new users understand how to sign up to Facebook with their real name and connect with their friends and family,” the company’s statement read.

Social networks have been abuzz after users found the message, which Facebook was sharing on its signup page. Users proposed theories that along with Aadhaar names and an already existing base of phone numbers, Facebook could boost its targeting of users for ads, especially political ads.

Facebook said that it had no integration with Aadhaar and did not require users to authenticate themselves with the unique identity authority for using its service. The company said it merely altered the language of its communication to see if more people would sign up for its service using their actual names.

http://www.business-standard.com/art...2800624_1.html

As he knows more than 75 percent are fake accounts like me I have 2 myself Mark must be afraid of loosing major chunk of accounts.

Old 29th December 2017
AshikaVyas is beginning to get noticed
Check out Google search

Quote:
Originally Posted by khiru View Post
teri kyon jal rahi hai

tu bhi to kisi laundiya ki farzi id bana ke ya par bakarchodi kar raha hai
Tere jaisey farzi id ya alias ki peeche nahi chhote hai kisi aur ko apney jaisa sochna backchoad!
Idli dose ke KHIRU?
Research me before fucking about!

Last edited by AshikaVyas : 29th December 2017 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Typo

Old 29th December 2017
A ROCK > ME < ONE "HARD" NUT
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
mylapore2004 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooted View Post
Some have pointed out that Facebook wanting real names as mentioned on Aadhaar is keeping in line with the company’s policy of ensuring real names on the network.
When they wanted ID to prove my name is "Khuda Jaaney" I told them to shove their FB crap up their wazoo

Instead of even trying,
suggest everyone to
Click here to see all my OLD threads.

Old 29th December 2017
No Existence~Just an illusion
Visit my website
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak42 has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylapore2004 View Post
When they wanted ID to prove my name is "Khuda Jaaney" I told them to shove their FB crap up their wazoo

Old 29th December 2017
Evanescent

Thermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylapore2004 View Post
What was wrong with using mylawhore?

Banned and unbanned four times for no reason at all.

An existing proof of abuse of power by moderators.

Old 29th December 2017
Mark IV Cyber Commando
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
xb should walsu verify its users aadhar

Old 29th December 2017

khiru has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshikaVyas View Post
Tere jaisey farzi id ya alias ki peeche nahi chhote hai kisi aur ko apney jaisa sochna backchoad!
Idli dose ke KHIRU?
Research me before fucking about!
research you tu kya sunny leone hai be gandu

aur tu hi apni gaand sabse jyada uchhal raha hai aadhar wali bat pe aur tu hi khud ko farzi batatata hai

phir meri se kyun buchmari kar raha hai

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls