Doctor.Strange.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
The Heart of t season 03 episode 01

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Facebook testing Aadhaar ‘verification’ for new users: Here’s what it means

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th December 2017
Majestic AF !!
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps database
Facebook testing Aadhaar ‘verification’ for new users: Here’s what it means

Facebook India is asking new users to register their first and last names based on their Aadhaar card. A Facebook spokesperson, in a statement to indianexpress.com confirmed the company is prompting users to sign-up with their Aadhaar name, as part of a small test. However, entering the same name as that on Aadhaar is not compulsory and users can choose to ignore the prompt, if they wish to.

“We want to make sure people can use the names they’re known by on Facebook, and can easily connect with friends and family. This is a small test where we provide additional language when people sign up for an account to say that using the name on their Aadhaar card makes it easier for friends to recognize them. This is an optional prompt which we are testing, people are not required to enter the name on their Aadhaar card,” reads Facebook’s statement.

Facebook’s new prompt was first spotted by a Reddit user, who posted a screenshot on the site. “Using the name on your Aadhaar card makes it easier for friends to recognise you,” it reads. We at indianexpress.com did not see the prompt while creating a new Facebook account, possibly because this is a small test.
While Facebook insists this is a small test, the screenshots of the social media network asking for the name as mentioned on Aadhaar have gone viral on platforms like Twitter, Reddit.

Some have pointed out that Facebook wanting real names as mentioned on Aadhaar is keeping in line with the company’s policy of ensuring real names on the network. However, others have also raised questions whether Facebook will eventually get access to the Aadhaar API data as well.

Notably, Facebook is not asking users for any other Aadhaar-based information apart from first and last name. The move is aimed at making it easier for people on the platform to recognise friends. It is unclear if Facebook will roll out the feature to everyone. Facebook is one of the largest social networking platforms globally, with over 201 million active users in India. The development comes as the government pushing to mandate linking Aadhaar number with bank accounts, PAN card, mobile number, as well as various schemes.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 28th December 2017
Custom title

Salman ka driver is beginning to get noticed
Facebook a place where all your private data is shown publically

Old 28th December 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

fuckonline has hacked the reps databasefuckonline has hacked the reps databasefuckonline has hacked the reps databasefuckonline has hacked the reps databasefuckonline has hacked the reps databasefuckonline has hacked the reps database

Old 28th December 2017
Smart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our community
facebook getting mad

Old 28th December 2017
chacha chatra has disabled reputations
ye to govt ka khel lagta hai

Old 28th December 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Still, the users will open account on FB to share their bank account details.

Mark is god.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Old 28th December 2017
Visit my website
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacha chatra View Post
ye to govt ka khel lagta hai
Certainly yes. Otherwise, how are they getting access to Adhar details?

Quote:
Some have pointed out that Facebook wanting real names as mentioned on Aadhaar is keeping in line with the company’s policy of ensuring real names on the network.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 28th December 2017
AshikaVyas is beginning to get noticed
Chutiyon ki sarkaar,bhadwon ka raaj.Much na hi par hijdapan,can't fuck wife so fucking nation.

Old 28th December 2017
Visit my website
Quote:
However, others have also raised questions whether Facebook will eventually get access to the Aadhaar API data as well.
Not eventually but they already have as they are verifying the details.

Old 28th December 2017
AshikaVyas is beginning to get noticed
L Lagey Sabkey
phir bhi apni photo chipkar apni maa bhen karwangey.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls