Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Mark Zuckerberg's Sister, Randi Zuckerberg Says She Was Sexually Harassed On Alaska Airlines

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd December 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Mark Zuckerberg's Sister, Randi Zuckerberg Says She Was Sexually Harassed On Alaska Airlines

Randi Zuckerberg, who is also Facebook founder Mark Zuckerbergs sister, took to social media Wednesday to detail her recent flight between Los Angeles and Mazatlan, Mexico.

Randi Zuckerberg said a man made sexually explicit to her and others in the first-class section while being served multiple alcoholic drinks.

Zuckerberg said she reported the man to flight attendants, who seemed to make light of the situation.

In a letter to executives of the Seattle-based airline, she said she was extremely uncomfortable with a man sitting near her, explaining he constantly made sexually explicit and lewd comments to her and others in the first-class section while being served multiple alcoholic drinks.

Zuckerberg said the man talked about touching himself, asked if she fantasized about the colleague she was traveling with, and commented on the bodies of female passengers as they boarded the plane.

She wrote that she was furious with the airline for knowingly and willingly providing this man with a platform to harass women.

The airline said it contacted Zuckerberg about the disturbing claims and revoked the mans travel privileges pending the outcome of the investigation.

Alaska Airlines said Thursday its investigating a claim that flight attendants allowed a passenger to sexually harass a former Facebook executive on a flight.

We want our guests to feel safe. As a company, we have zero tolerance for any type of sexual misconduct that creates an unsafe environment for our guests and crew members.

SOURCE
http://www.republicworld.com/s/14309...laska-airlines

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 2nd December 2017

In India that man would have been beaten up on the tarmac after alighting from plane. But that first name????

Old 2nd December 2017
Gandu Naseeb
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Randi

Old 2nd December 2017
gandu pilla

I=me is one with the universeI=me is one with the universeI=me is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to I=me
yeh randi ka bhai bada madarchod hai

Old 2nd December 2017
ghonchu_no_1 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by I=me View Post
yeh randi ka bhai bada madarchod hai

Old 2nd December 2017
the exbii official doc

deepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universe
chahe airlines wale ko wo kitni bhi pasand na ho unhe ek mahila ko randi nahi bulana chahiye

Old 2nd December 2017
Custom title
  Mrs Chootad: Official hijda of Xossip      
Chhakka20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChhakka20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChhakka20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChhakka20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChhakka20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChhakka20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChhakka20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Incredible! Randi can alsu be sexually harassed

Old 3rd December 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanakya20 View Post
Incredible! Randi can alsu be sexually harassed
What about Chiller !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 3rd December 2017
(┛◉Д◉)

Fergus has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
What about Chiller !
humara chiller bhi ik tame par Whore2enjoy tha dead ki meharbani se...

Old 3rd December 2017

Believe me Chiller is just small change in front of Madame Randi Z. Google for Randi Zuckerberg images. Hot hai.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls