Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Kerala: Pervert makes 'chappal camera' to take upskirt photos of unsuspecting women

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Days Ago

Nebelwerfer has many secret admirersNebelwerfer has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
I had no idea of the existence of this contraption ... anyways, I found a similar product at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PJSIIES/
CamKix Wireless Bluetooth Camera Shutter Remote Control for Smartphones - Create Amazing Photos and Selfies - Compatible with all IOS and Android Devices with Bluetooth / Including Wrist Strap

But really, he could just have gone on the internet and got what all pics he wanted. The internet caters to every sort of fetish.
Don't you wonder how such pics appear on internet?

We need ingenious lungis to upload such pics over internet - after clicking them through chappals!

Last edited by Nebelwerfer : 4 Days Ago at 12:58 AM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4 Days Ago

kristinjhon99 is beginning to get noticed
google specs available too just wink and u get pic or vid,, but it should be use for right purpose

Old 4 Days Ago

Nandy89 has many secret admirers
no idea how they takes those pics

Old 4 Days Ago
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
Don't you wonder how such pics appear on internet?

We need ingenious lungis to upload such pics over internet - after clicking them through chappals!

Look at his photography technique:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermometer View Post
He would just stand in a crowd and try to take videos. Sometimes he would keep the camera on and keep the slipper in a crowd and he would just watch from a distance. I have never seen something like this, policeman told TNM.

What do you think will be the end result of this technique? Good photos, not so likely. Crappy photos, most definitely yes.

Old 4 Days Ago

lifeisfun_i.e._sex is an unknown quantity at this point
This is real bad!...See, gazing a woman's beauty is not wrong!...Yes, that's being pervert but one doesn't harm a woman by doing that!...When I say 'gazing beauty' I mean, the beauty visible to the eyes, not discovering the beauty underneath her dress!...There's no tax on fantasizing!...One can fantasize about the stuff underneath and be happy!...Why to be such a disgusting pervert???!!!

Damn!...Such perverts deserve to be taught an unforgettable lesson!

I wish, this idiot utilized his talent and used the device to expose some corrupt minister, bureaucrat or government officer!...
A man must respect women!...

(Note - The pics I share are downloaded from web and web screenshots. They are not my property.)

Last edited by lifeisfun_i.e._sex : 4 Days Ago at 04:28 PM.

Old 3 Days Ago
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristinjhon99 View Post
google specs available too just wink and u get pic or vid,, but it should be use for right purpose
Of course.....

Old 3 Days Ago
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristinjhon99 View Post
I found this ... it's a teeny-weeny camera.

Quote:

The Google Clips camera puts AI behind the lens

By Dieter Bohn
Oct 4, 2017, 1:43pm EDT

You know what a digital camera is. It's a lens and a sensor, with a display to see what you're looking at, and a button to take the picture. Google Clips is a camera, but it only has some of those parts. There's no display. Theres a shutter button, but it's completely optional to use. Instead, it takes pictures for you, using machine learning to recognize and learn faces and look for interesting moments to record.

http://www.theverge.com/2017/10/4/1...n-wi-fi-direct

Old 3 Days Ago
www.FilesFlash.net

Old 3 Days Ago
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
Thumbs up

Quote:
I found this ... it's a teeny-weeny camera.
Jio mere laal...so many innovations just for you lungi

Old 3 Days Ago

Nebelwerfer has many secret admirersNebelwerfer has many secret admirers
Quote:
Look at his photography technique:

What do you think will be the end result of this technique? Good photos, not so likely. Crappy photos, most definitely yes.
Good photographers with HD quality are the ones who dont get caught. That's lule mumber 1!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls