1x07 Garo
Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Kerala students expelled for ‘long hug’

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th December 2017
Custom title
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories      
komaalrani has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotspot54 View Post
Good job done scholl authorities
why not...may be they should have been flogged in public , stoned,pilloried.

a teenage had done a cardinal sin of showing his appreciation for another teenager ,... yes school was very lenient ...

Rains

Old 27th December 2017
AshikaVyas is beginning to get noticed
Le aur HAG le,the country is going to dogs of saffron color.

Last edited by AshikaVyas : 27th December 2017 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Typo

Old 27th December 2017
Custom title
St Thomas Central School in Kerala’s Thiruvananthapuram has decided to reconsider its expulsion order against a Class 12 male student for hugging a junior female student, The New India Express reported on Friday. The school’s administration has sent a letter to the boy informing him about the development.

The school, however, has not responded to the girl’s request to revoke her suspension.

In a letter on December 20, the school has asked the boy to meet the principal on January 3 to discuss a way forward. “We have sent the boy a letter and a meeting will be convened to discuss the future course of action,” said Principal Sebastian T Joseph.

The administration has also sent a letter of recommendation to the Central Board of Secondary Education to permit the boy to answer his examination despite him failing to meet the attendance requirement. “I have strongly recommended the CBSE to condone his attendance shortfall and consider the case on sympathetic grounds and let him write the exams,” the principal said. “We do not want to spoil his one year.”

The boy had hugged the girl in front of other students during an arts festival on August 21. The two students later apologised to the vice principal. However, some time later, the photographs appeared on Instagram. The school then suspended the two students.

On December 17, the Kerala High Court upheld the decision of the school. In its order, Justice Shaji P Chaly said, “I find that various photographs were posted on Instagram in various compromising positions, and if it had the effect of publicity, the issue hampers the reputation of the school.”

The court also dismissed the boy’s contention that his Instagram account was private and that the school authorities had hacked into it, which was illegal.

Rains

Old 27th December 2017

hotspot54 has received several accoladeshotspot54 has received several accoladeshotspot54 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by komaalrani View Post
why not...may be they should have been flogged in public , stoned,pilloried.

a teenage had done a cardinal sin of showing his appreciation for another teenager ,... yes school was very lenient ...
11th class student can'be called teenager and hug isnot way of showing appreciation
atleast school authorities have done right thing for discipline in campus.

Old 28th December 2017
Jus drein jus daun
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshikaVyas View Post
Le aur HAG le,the country is going to dogs of saffron color.
In kerala ?

Old 6th January 2018

danny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accolades
No wonder there is no mallu softcore or even topless clips since last few years....

Wonder what Reshma Maria Pratibha Sindhu etc are doing nowadays...

Old 11th January 2018

sam000 is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember something happened to me like this long back....the next door guy i used to help him sometimes...one day in front of his wife he jokingly warns wife about me...even his wife laughs nervously...i never had any bad thoughts about his wife until that point...after he hurt me like this in public...i started to think badly about his wife...things like this will only corrupt the minds of the victims....not make them a better person.

Last edited by sam000 : 11th January 2018 at 12:09 PM.

Old 11th January 2018
Custom title
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam000 View Post
I remember something happened to me like this long back....the next door guy i used to help him sometimes...one day in front of his wife he jokingly warns wife about me...even his wife laughs nervously...i never had any bad thoughts about his wife until that point...after he hurt me like this in public...i started to think badly about his wife...things like this will only corrupt the minds of the victims....not make them a better person.
yess

Rains

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls