Full Movie Family

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Teasing normal Men

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th January 2018

stylishtamilan has many secret admirersstylishtamilan has many secret admirers
Wink Teasing normal Men

Teasing Normal men !!!

Hi all , Let me start a new tread here .. I’m Radhika and married .. I have a very good structure as all men will surely look at my boobs .. My marriage is a love marriage and my husband knows that I has a affair with other boys before .. I didn’t had sex with anyone before other than him but I has loved 3 others and even went outing with them and kissed and did other things ….

My husband is a jolly type guy as will allow me to whatever I want .. HE wont interfere on my dressing or other things .. I usually likes to wear hot dress so that others can look at me .. Whenever other guys looks at me I feels happy inside .. Even my husband likes me to do so .. He will talk about it and will have fun later …

The real fun starts one day when we went to ooty and takes a room and stayed there for 2 days ,, I was a big lodge and we really loved the place as it was very good … Once we enter our room, my hubby started to kiss me and begins to undress me .. I was also responding to him and we both started to kiss .. Also all the role plays finally my hubby started to insert his penis in my pussy .. Both me and my hubby was naked now … Suddenly we are interrupted by horning bell sound .. We don’t mind it but after continuous bell my hubby finally decided to go …

My hubby went to open the door as I was naked in the bed .. I took a bed and covered myself a bit ,, It was a room boy who came there .. He came to change water and to clean our room .. My hubby allowed him inside and he sat on the chair with towel around him .. I was naked inside the bed sheet as the room boy was cleaning our room .. Finally after cleaning he asked to change the bed sheet as it was old .. I can’t tell anything to him as I’m naked inside .. I called my hubby as he came and told him that he was naked inside so asked him to move outer so that they can give the bedsheet .. he went out and my hubby takes the bedsheet and gives to him .. I was bit shy about this incident as thinking ohh what must that boy thinking about me now …

I fight with my hubby why u told that I’m naked to him and later as usual our fight ends in a great fuck .. After that we planned to go outside to see some place in ooty .. I wore a T-shirt and jeans .. When moving out I saw that room boy as he was starring at my boobs continuously .. I ignored it but again looked at him still his eyes were all over my boobs .. I looked again and he saw me now and turns other side .. Again I looked at him now and he too looked and our eyes meet for few seconds .. Same happened again 2 to 3 times as our eyes met each other and I smiled at him … Now we went to see some places and we returned after 10 pm . Again while entering I was searching for that boy but I couldn’t find him .. We entered the room now ., My hubby now told that he wants to drink he calls the room boy in phone to lodge number .. I was waiting that the same boy will come … Yeah the same room boy again came and my hubby asks him to buy room drinks … Even now he looks at me and I too looked and our eyes exchanged few words … My pussy was went when our eyes meets again.. Now the roomboy went out to buy drinks for my hubby .. I went to wash room and was thinking of him now .. I Know he will come soon again .. So I planned to tease him a bit .. I wore a hot nighty without wearing bra or panty .. Nity is so hot that he can easily see my boobs .. AS usual my hubby didn’t mind about my dress and he went to rest room now … At same time room boy came and I was excited a lot .. The time was already 11 pm now .. I was excited a lot .. I opened the door now and again both of our eyes were meeting each other .. I have a beautiful pairs of eyes as my hubby and my friends will praise me always as eye beauty .. Our eyes were talking as now his eyes moves slowly to my boobs … I asked him to enter the room now .. He enters and he keeps the drinks on the table .. From other room my hubby asked him to open the drinks and bore in cup .. He did it as he was seeing me whenever possible .. While doing so he spills some water in the floor .. He starts to clean as other bottle water too falls on the floor .. I too went to help him now .. I bends and takes the bottle, yeah he must have got a clean view of my boobs boobs now … I helped him to clean the place a bit … I’m sure he must seen my boobs and he must have got a clean view of my boobs .. Soon my hubby came and he offered the roomboy to have a drinks with him .. He ignored it but again my hubby offered him .. The roomboy saw me now and I asked him to have a drink .. He accepts now .. I usually likes someone who will ask me what to do and if they do what I tell I will feels happy … I smiled at him again and my hubby and room boy was having their drink .. I was near to them watching TV … I was on the backside of my hubby now and the roomboy was opposite to my hubby .. SO the room boy was directly looking at me and my hubby was looking at other side .. Both were drinking and I was now looking at the roomboy ..

He too looks at me .. Our eyes were talking now as I asked to what through my eyes .. He didn’t tell anything and moves his eyes away now .. Again I saw him and he was looking at me .. To tease him as just give a flying kiss to him .. He was quite surprised it seems … He again turns other side now .. I smiled and keeps watching TV .. Again I looked at him and he too looks at me .. Now with my lips I kissed looking at him and he smiled at me and I too smiled … Both me and he were looking each other whenever there is an opportunity .. After 30 min of drink my hubby has drank a lot now and he was lying in the chair .. I Went near to my hubby and tries to take him to room .. Room boy too helped me to take my hubby to the nearby room .. I made my hubby lie in the bed now ….

Wannaa moreeeee ….!!!!! Waiting for for reply /……

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 14th January 2018

hubbyfantasy is a pillar of our communityhubbyfantasy is a pillar of our communityhubbyfantasy is a pillar of our communityhubbyfantasy is a pillar of our communityhubbyfantasy is a pillar of our communityhubbyfantasy is a pillar of our communityhubbyfantasy is a pillar of our communityhubbyfantasy is a pillar of our community
Nice

Old 14th January 2018

navelbd is beginning to get noticed
What happened next?

Old 15th January 2018

sajanmallu has received several accoladessajanmallu has received several accoladessajanmallu has received several accolades
good start

Old 15th January 2018
Custom title

teema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universe
Hot Start

Old 15th January 2018

givemeextra has received several accoladesgivemeextra has received several accoladesgivemeextra has received several accolades
Smile

nice start

Old 20th January 2018

stylishtamilan has many secret admirersstylishtamilan has many secret admirers
Wink 2

I made my hubby lie on the bed now and thanked the room boy for his help .. He smiled at me and we both came out of the room now … He was looking at me now with lust on his eyes .. I showed the way of entrance to go him out with some smile on my smile .. He was bit disappointed as I can clearly seen by his change of expression … I opened the entrance room door now and smiled again at him ….He was about to go out now .. I just hold his hand now and looked at him .. Our eyes were meeting each other now .. Both eyes were full of lust now .. Slowly he came near to me and kissed my lips .. I too responded him by kissing his .. We kissed each other for 2 min and I broke the kiss now … I asked him to go out now again .. He was again standing there what to do ?? .. Now again went near him and hugged him and he too hugged me now .. He Kissed me on my ears and around my neck .. Now I closed the entrance room door and also slowly went to close the room which my hubby was sleeping …
I was clear I don’t want the room boy to fuck me but I just want to play with him .. Now we was in the hall … The room boy kissed me now and I too kissed him .. He now made me to lie on the sofa and starting to kiss from my forehead .. He now slowly started to kiss my neck and he moved to my boobs … He pressed my boobs above my nity and kissed it .. Now he slowly started to remove my nity .. I too helped him to remove my nity … Now I was my my bra and panty ..he now removed my bra and started to play with my boobs … He was kissing it and sucking my boobs now .. I enjoyed the way he was playing with my boobs … Slowly now he moved down and started to kiss my panty now .. Slowly he removed my panty and kissed my pussy …. He removed my panty now and I was lying naked in front of the room boy … He started to kiss my pussy and slowly put kiss tongue inside my pussy .. He even put his 3 fingers in my pussy and was playing with it .. I was making some sounds as he was licking and finger fucking meeee …. Now he removed his pant and takes his cock outside .. He brings his cock near to my mouth .. I gets up and started to suck his cock now .. I know I want to make him cum now so else we might end in a good fucking session here .. I sucked his cock from up to down and played with his his balls too .. after 5 min of sucking I started to stroke his cock and soon he cummed on my hands .. Even i kept stroking his cock after making him cum .. Now he was really tired and I asked him to leave now .. He didn’t tell anything as he started to put his pant … I again kissed him and opened the door and he left now .. I then again finger fucked me and slept near my hubby …

More teases to come … want more comment

Old 20th January 2018

mr82 has received several accoladesmr82 has received several accoladesmr82 has received several accoladesmr82 has received several accolades
Wow nice story.

Old 20th January 2018

sajanmallu has received several accoladessajanmallu has received several accoladessajanmallu has received several accolades
super...
waiting for next

Old 20th January 2018
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Normal men pretty much know how to hit on women but when the woman makes the moves, God help us!!
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls