secret superstar hindi 2017
Children of Ether

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > The erotic days

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th January 2018

theorgasmgiver is beginning to get noticed
The erotic days

I was student of an engineering college and recently passed out of my college. I belonged to a middle class family. Paying money for my college fees was more than burden for my parents. I needed to think of a way to lighten the burden of my parents. I tried many jobs including the call center, BPO jobs etc. But going in all these reduced my energy and I became prone to anxiety as I spent many sleepless nights. I was lacking attendance. I quit of all these jobs. Needed to find some way to earn money atleast to satisy my needs. My elder sister studied in the same college she was 2 years senior to me. She was in her last months of leaving the college.
My elder sister name is Celina (name changed) she is sexy, with 32-24-38, hourglass, 5'8" of height. She was a fashion addict. Her life was hers and I continued with mine. We didnt interfere in our lives. She had a sexy batch of girls with her. Each other girl dick raised the boys in our college. Each other complimented their looks rather a saying "If I get that fucking bitch am gonna be in heaven, 50 shades of me will be done" I ve heard these from many boys.
As Celina was my elder sister, I sort of enjoyed her company in college when college boys used to look at me with her. Then they felt pity on me as I was her brother. Celina had a long list of lusty boys. Many had her photograph downloaded from internet and may have shagged on her photo.
She lived in a hostel. I lived with my friends. Delhi was a great area. I had a crush on her friend Hema (name changed). She was a girl whom if we saw once their will be just a feeling" I wanna fuck her" She was that sexy.
One day I got a call from Celina. They were having there farewell party.
Celina- hello, bhai
Me- Yes, di
Celina- am sending you a location, follow it and come please.
Me- anything important?
Celina- you just come
Me- okay, send me the location.
Celina- bye and come fast.
I decoded her voice she was breathing heavily. Might have some problem. I kicked start my bike and started navigation on my phone. I drove fast and reached the location. I looked at my phone. I saw a message.
"Bhai please come fast, room no. 43" I read the message and ran upwards. I ran to the lift but the lift was filled up. I enquired at the desk. The room was on fourth floor. I took the stairs. My heartbeat increased. My mind numb. I couldn't think. I just needed to be with my sister. I was breathing heavily. Due to masturbation my stamina went low. I reached fourth floor with a lot of effort and will power. I went to the left side of the dorm. There it was.
'ROOM NO. 43' the letters glittered in gold plate. I knocked on the door. Their was silence all over. The door was locked from inside. I knocked again. My mind was not ready to accept. My sister has played many pranks on me. My mind suggested to walk away from this as I would again get fooled around. Again getting a pitiful look from Hema was something I couldn't afford to. I wanted to get a good name in front of hema and then seduce her and fuck her till my heart relaxed. Hema was a sexy bitch. If I had a bucketful of erotic imaginations of a girl than Hema had all of them. From pretty face to sexy curves. From heavy bosom to lassy thighs. From passionate looks to moanful voice. She had everything. I tried one last time knocking the door but no response.
I saw a room boy coming towards me. I went near him. I saw someone peeping through the door and then shutting it in an instant. They saw me walking away from behind. My mind had lifted up many doubts till now. I just could sense something fishy going on.
"Hey, you come here" I whispered to the room boy. He looked here and there confused. Walked towards me.
"Do you have a key of that room?" I asked him. He looked tensed.
"Yes, I have, but I cannot give you" He said. I gave an intense look to him.
"Its my room, I forgot the keys, or the keys have fell off" I tried to cover. He tried a scaring look at me.
"Okay, sir I will open the door, b

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 13th January 2018
faakibaaj is hunted by the papparazifaakibaaj is hunted by the papparazifaakibaaj is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to faakibaaj
Open the door ......fast

Old 13th January 2018

update 1

Okay, sir I will open the door, but I will be with you" He said. Atleast he got convinced. I walked with him and he opened the door. He stood outside and I went inside. I looked here and there in the room. There was no one. I saw and Aadhar card of my sister on the bed. I took it and showed it to the boy.
"She is my sister and this book is booked on her name, now please leave" I said. He looked at the aadhar card and suddenly his face changed. He looked at me with deep eyes and without uttering a word, he went away. I locked the door. I searched in the room. The room was a presidential suite. Large enough. Suddenly I hear a cry from the corner of a room. I am shocked and walk towards that sound which was coming from the left. I took steps towards the bathroom. I saw a red dress lying on the floor which was my sister's, with that a blue chiffon saree was thrown on the ground.
My thoughts took another shape. I was sure something wrong had happened. Suddenly I get hit on my head from the back. I fall down on the ground losing consiousness.
"Bhaiiiiiiii" Celina shouted. With hazy eyes I looked at her. I couldn't see her properly. I fell unconscious. I opened my eyes with a lot of difficulty.
"Sir, is here?" One boy said. I looked at him. It was Nikhil, a call boy. He sprinkled water on my eyes. He held me and made me sir near a wall. I held my head and massaged it. I got some consciousness. I looked at Nikhil. Celina came to me and hid beside me. She was half nude. She covered her boobs with her hand and sat beside me. I felt the touch of her boobs. A wave of vibrations went on to my body.
"Sorry, sir, What have we done, don't throw us out of our job sir" Nikhil pleaded.
"What are you guys doing here?" I asked massaging my head. Celina looked confused. She had big eyes.
"Sir, these girls booked us, me and Vasu for a two days package, some were here to fuck them, but this girl watched our dick and criticised about our dick and declined the package, they called our manager and reported about our looks, we got angry and tried to rape them, but we were unsuccessful, we took off their clothes, We wanted to fuck this bitch hard, she is the one who criticized us" Nikhil said. I looked at Celina. She hung her head down.
"She is my sister, now leave both of you and do not speak this with anyone otherwise you are fired" I said. They both nodded and left. They looked at Celina and gave a naughty smile and left. I walked on through the room and picked up my sister's red dress and gave her.
"Please give me my bra" She said, I threw the dress at her and went for her bra. Her bra had cumshots all over it. Those boys had cummed on my sister's bra. I held it and took it to the washroom and took a packet from there and put it inside it.
"Wear the dress without the bra" I said. She nodded and stood up. While standing up her hand came off her boobs and I saw her boobs. Wow..!! What a great pair. I wanted to suck them. Fuck the bitch. She looked at me looking at her boobs. She didn't cover her boobs again. She looked directly in my eyes and wore her salwar.
"They said girls" I said. My sister looked at me. I wished it was not hema.
"Hema" my sister called in. Hema walked in the room wearing bra, her panty was missing.She covered her pussy with hands. She loomed at me in surprise. Her navel curve. Her bosom. Her pink bra was making me mad. My dick hard.

Old 13th January 2018

Next update tomorrow

Old 14th January 2018

PrinceSameer has many secret admirers
Nice seen

Old 18th January 2018

superCunt is beginning to get noticed
update?

Old 18th January 2018
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
nice start

Old 18th January 2018

Update 3

Hema was one girl whom if you fuck daily every hour, for your lifetime still, an urge to fuck her one last time would be present. Hema bent down to pick her clothes up. I looked at my sister she was looking at me. I didn't want to miss the view of Hema's cleavage, so I looked at Hema. Under her bra, her huge melons from top view was visible. My dick's height aas clearly visible from my pant. Hema picked her clothes and went off running. I looked at her ass. Perfevt for doggystyle. Tight with good amount of flesh on thighs.
"What were you doing here?" I asked my sister. I sat on bed, still massaging my head's back. Celina came to me and sat beside me. She didn't wear any bra, so her nipples poked out of her tight salwar. Hard, tight nipples, I could imagine her nipples. Hema came and sat on a chair in front of us. She was looking damn beautiful in saree. She didnt wear her jhumkas. She was wearing a saree but my imagination visualised her as that naked Hema, that she was before 5 minutes.
"Bhai, we were doing nothing, we were just..... " Celina stopped.
"We were just trying to get a fuck because it is our last days and we were trying to enjoy right, di? I outbursted as I couldn't see Hema in this position, I loved her as much I love my di.
"Please don't shout" Celina pleaded. I stopped and looked at Hema. Her navel was getting exposed. I handle the fact that my sister was doing this.
Suddenly my phone vibrated, I was getting a call. I looked at the display, it aas an unknown no. I had twin thoughts in my mind. Should I lift? Or let stay. I picked up the call.
"Hey, boy" Someone said.
"Who are you?" I spoke.
"Am someone, but let me tell you a great thing, your sister and your sister's friend are in danger, our boys are hunting for them, they want to squeeze the hell out of them, I'll pay you double the amount, some crores, if you let them with our gang, you will be rich, still couldn't recognise my voice?" He said. I decoded the voice, it was of our head.
"Sir, you, no sir she is my sister, please leave them, i beg of you" I was horrified. My sister was looking at me in a confused state.
"I have seen the pics of your sister and your friend, I personally wanna fuck them, leave them their and leave or else protect them, because you know me" He said. I aas left shaken. My hands were shaking. Vibrations filled in my inner soul.
"Sir, please" I begged. He laughed on the call and disconnected. I looked at hema and then my sister.
"What the fuck has happened?" I thought.

Old 12th March 2018

I saw both of them. I felt week at my knees. I knew no one could save them after all I was puzzled up in such a situation where just I was found to be safe and my sister and Hema will have to suffer the core penetration of their dicks. I sat down with a face that was no where could be handled. Hema came to me and sat near me. Her hand on my lap. I sensed her look on me and looked at her. The concern in her eyes were raising lot of questions.
"We are in trouble, now you both go, pack you bags essentials, all of your things when we reach your apartment" I said. Hema was shocked.
"What happened?" Celina asked. I just put a blank face and stood up. I pushed my sister and her boobs brushed my elbow. Hema started walking and she stumbled with her bags handle and was falling. I put my arms around her waist, Wow.!! So smooth and accidently, I didnt notice that her side boobs were touching me. As she felt the touch, she closed her eyes but immediately as she recognised it was me she pulled herself up and stood straight.
"I will brief you on our journey" I said and we went to the reception handed the keys and came to my car. They both sat with hema in the front seat beside me and my sister at back. We drove to their apartment in 120 km/hr speed. Celina was shouting as if Why the hell was I driving in such a speed? Hema was silent. I was thinking what she was thinking?
We reached there flat and I shouted Hurry and they packed all their bags. I made a call to my friend and asked him to arrange a house for some few days. I asked my sister to switch off their phones and give it to me.
"All this for why?" Celina asked. Hema did what I said without any question.
"All your questions will be answered" I said.

Old 12th March 2018

Sorry guys my laptop stopped functioning.... but 2morrow onwards daily updates

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls