Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My Wife With My Best Friend

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago

hotgirlwifelover is beginning to get noticed
Thanks for the comments sir, it is not real story. It is imaginary story & all characters (Prajakta,Vinit, Balwan) are imaginary. In fact I am not married and still doing my college, I must say I have real life girl in mind when I write about Prajakta; and she is married, but this story is imaginary.

Please give me suggestions for this story.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotgirlwifelover View Post
Hi breville1, vinit did not tell Praju (Prajakta) openly that Balwan want to fuck her, but he has tell her his background & told her that he don't have objection if Balwan try on her, praju is open minded girl so vinit is confuse that she is treating balwan as friend only or did she want more.

Praju (Prajakta) don't object backhand kiss, light hugging, dupatta pull, modelling. Praju might have done this because she is modern girl or she gas done this as she is impressed by Balwan personality, or she is doing because she don't want to hurt Vinit friend. Only praju(prajakta) know real reason. Vinit is also confuse.

Vinit dont mind mechanical sex between them, but I guess he don't want attachment in them, remember in college days vinit used to fuck balwans girlfriends but it was mechanical sex only, in this case Balwan is trying to get attachment with Praju (Prajakta), that might hurt Vinit.

Actually vinit want to feel balwan jealous of him as he is got hot wife like Prajakta, but here things are Changing and vinit start feeling inferior. Remember Praju is only girl who Vinit fuck before Balwan. We don't know if balwan dont like thus & want to take revenge by getting emotionaly attach with prajakta.. only time will tell.

Thanks for comment, your comments tell story is going good!! Thanks!!
Thanks for the explanation. Yes, Vinit has a lot to be worried about. As you say, in the past it was "mechanical" for Balwan and Vinit. But here, Praju is Vinit's wife, they love each other and she has never experienced any other man. If Vinit has already told her that he has no objection if Balwan tries something on her, then she could go either way.

Here you have two loyalties, between two old friends and between man and wife. Unfortunately, Vinit has told Balwan and Praju, separately, that he doesn't mind. For me that was just foolish loyalty. But there is no accounting for foolishness and the story must go on!!

Of course, I lean towards loyalty between man and wife (as I did in your previous story about being a girlfriend for a day). I hope Praju understands her husband's predicament, that she was the only girl that he fucked before Balwan, that Balwan may want revenge. I hope his truthfulness about Balwan and his faith in her prevails. I hope she can help Vinit to overcome the inferiority complex developing. Guys like Balwan have a reputation and ego to protect. They don't like losing. He isn't going to let this open challenge go by. He knows Vinit doesn't have a chance.

On the other hand, Praju, never having had another man, and curious to know what charm Balwan has on women, already sees the difference between Vinit and Balwan and enjoyed it, enjoyed the evening. She is clearly falling for his charm. Sex may be around the corner. Will she succumb to his advances? She's never had any other man. If so will it lead to more than sex? When you enjoy sex like that it is difficult not to form an emotional attachment, especially with someone who has so many superior attributes compared to your husband. Will she abandon the love she has for Vinit, the faith he placed in her by being truthful about Balwan, over a playboy trying to get revenge, to retain his ego?

We know that Balwan likes to play and not have an emotional attachment. But does he want to really hurt his good old loyal friend whose loyalty stretches to allowing him to try for his wife? Does he want to make him feel inferior in front of his wife.

Once again you bring loyalties into play. Keep it up.
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

madinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazi
Very nice

Old 1 Week Ago

sexywifechennai has received several accoladessexywifechennai has received several accoladessexywifechennai has received several accolades
Awesome story

Old 1 Week Ago

akashx has many secret admirersakashx has many secret admirers
Superb story

Old 1 Week Ago
maxrayboy has received several accoladesmaxrayboy has received several accoladesmaxrayboy has received several accoladesmaxrayboy has received several accoladesmaxrayboy has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to maxrayboy
Very nice update

Old 1 Week Ago

rollingapurv has received several accoladesrollingapurv has received several accoladesrollingapurv has received several accoladesrollingapurv has received several accolades
Nice

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

chutiyadr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchutiyadr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchutiyadr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchutiyadr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchutiyadr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchutiyadr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchutiyadr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchutiyadr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchutiyadr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchutiyadr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchutiyadr has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Waiting dost

Old 1 Week Ago

hotgirlwifelover is beginning to get noticed
Thanks for all your comments friends, I will soon update story

Old 6 Days Ago
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
nice

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls