Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My Wife With My Best Friend

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago
sunnypajiii is a pillar of our communitysunnypajiii is a pillar of our communitysunnypajiii is a pillar of our communitysunnypajiii is a pillar of our communitysunnypajiii is a pillar of our communitysunnypajiii is a pillar of our community
Looking forward for next part. Lets see what vinit will ge tin the end . Nice story bro repped up

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 1 Week Ago

hotgirlwifelover is beginning to get noticed
Prajakta become friend of Balwan

Me & Balwan now come to my house, and we were at our doorstep, all the way Balwan was observing my wife Prajakta picture and adjusting his penis, I could see lust in his eyes, I want him to fuck Prajakta but I dont want to help him in that, Now I had make it clear to Balwan that he can try to impress my wife Prajakta, and I dont have any complaint if he manage to fuck her, in short I have given my approval to my best friend Balwan, as he has share many girls with me, I feel it is my time to payback.

I dont know what my wife Prajakta has in her mind, she is loyal to me since our marriage, she respect my family, she is one man women since marriage, actually she is always loyal to one man only, she had four boyfriend before marriage but in these modern day every girl have boyfriend and that is not big deal, and at a time she had only one boyfriend, and she was emotionally attach to all of them, it was not fuck deal, it was real relationship from her side, and big point is that Prajakta had maintain her virginity for me, she was like traditional girl with influence of modern day on her. I love her for her innocence, sometime I feel bad that lecher like Balwan will try to fuck her but I dont have any option that this lecher is also my friend.

I knock the door; Balwan was with me, he was keen to see my wife Prajakta, he was observing her pics all the way, but now he wanted to see her in real, I also want to see how Prajakta come, I mean she know my lecher friend Balwan is with me, what will she wear? She know that Balwan is coming, I was expecting her to wear decent cloths, and not to expose too much, I have cuckold fantasy but I dont want Balwan to think that my wife Prajakta is whore, he will l laugh at me, I wanted to feel him Prajakta is good girl, and I am lucky boy. I wanted Balwan to take little effort to get her.

Then suddenly Prajakta opened the door, we both look at her, thanks god, she was not wearing any exposing dress, she was in her salwar kameez which girl usually wear in house, it look like she has just taken bath, her hair was little wet and her dress was sticking at her body at some places, it was reddish Kameez and white salwar, both dresses were body hugging, and clinging her body tightly, as if it is her second skin. I like one thing she was wearing dupatta and was hiding her bust, wow thanks god, otherwise her boobs would have look very hot in this body hugging dress. I know this dress, it dose not expose cleavage, but only if she is standing straight, if Praju bend even slightly it will show big cleavage, so challenge for Praju is to manage her dupatta and hide her cleavage from lecher Balwan.

My wife Prajakta smiled at me & my best friend Balwan, and she allow both of us to come inside house, Prajakta give us room to come inside, she was behaving like perfect homely girl, I look from corner of my eyes, my wife was looking at Balwan, I had told many things about Balwan to Praju, she know he is playboy, and interested in fucking her, now she was no watching him live, so she was scanning her, Prajakta w wanted to see what he have in him that girl used to die for him in college days, now we three were inside hall and door was bolted from inside.

Balwan move his hand to my wife Prajakta to greet her as they were meeting first time, Prajakta look at me, I smile at her and assure it is ok to shake hand, Prajakta is also modern girl, but she was hesitant as she know the character of Balwan, but after my approval she give her hand to Balwan so that they could shake their hands, with other hand she was making sure her dupatta stay in place.

Balwan hold soft hand of my wife Prajakta & instead of shaking her hand, he takes her hand and slightly kisses at back of her hand. It caught Praju little surprises, Guys, this guy Balwan is very upfront in matter of girls and he never hold himself back, he had very god understanding of girls and know how to go about them, Prajakta blush, she did not pull her hand back, it was not new for her but this was happening after so many time, maybe first time after her our marriage. It was common for her in college days as she has done mba from metro city.

She was busy in blushing and suddenly Balwan pull my wife Prajakta and give her soft hug. It was not forceful pull, Balwan do it quite naturally, I mean it didnt feel as if he was forcing my wife Praju, it surprise me, but it look like it did not surprise Praju, it look like it is next step after kissing backhand of girl, and Praju knew it.

Praju also give him easy hug, it was not tight hug where both of them crushing their body against each other, it was like party embrace, where boy & girl hold each other in friendly manner. My wife Praju bobs are larger but still they were not touching to Balwans upper body, my wife was keeping distance between them. Plus she also had her dupatta nicely covering her assets, it was looking so sexy that she was managing her dupatta while in hug also, guys my wife Praju look sexy when she handle dupatta or pallu or play with her hairs.

Now in my house Balwan was holding close my spouse Prajakta, she was wearing tight Kameez, and churidhar and dupatta covering here nicely, Balwan very negligibly put his hands on her sleeveless arm and feel it, he was not able to feel naked arm of my wife because her dupatta was coming in between, you guys know girls dupatta Is really big in size, if she want to hide she can hide everything there.

Wow Vinit, you got very blistering wife, lucky man, Prajakta blush and very easily unrestricted herself from Balwan, and Balwan also dont hold her back. He was behaving like gentleman, but Prajakta knows who he is, Both smile at each other, Prajakta again adjust her dupatta which was disrupt because of this light hug, Now we three were standing in hall, Balwan was standing beside me & my wife Prajakta was standing in front of us.

Thanks Balwan for compliment, Prajakta responded to his comment, I kept quiet, guys dont think that my wife Prajakta is slut, in fact here Wife & Husbands friend share flirty and playful relationship between them, I mean they can share naughty jokes, they can tease each other, I understand that Prajakta is treating Balwan as her brother-in-law, so she dont mind little teasing. Now I just want to see if Balwan address my wife as Prajakta or Prajakta Bhabhi, it will tell how next week with Balwan goes.

Prajakta, can I see you, how is my friends wife look, I want to capture her beauty in my eyes, Guys, Balwan address my wife as Prajakta, now it is clear that they will be friend, Now Balwan had said that he want to see my wife, what does he mean? He already had seen Prajakta, but guys Balwan is more intelligent than me and he know how to connect with girls, I understand there is some hint in his request, I look at Prajakta because I dont understand what Balwan is saying, Prajakta was beaming with smile, she make naughty face to my friend Balwan, but she was not annoyed by his request, she move one step back and put her hands on her own waist, now her dupatta wasa still on her bust, her figure was looking awesome in tight fitting salwar kameez, Praju look into eyes of me and Balwan, I got it, now he want my Prajakta to model for him, so he could explore her beauty.

Prajakta blush & signal both of us to sit on sofa, how she agree so quickly, then it struck me, I had told Praju not to insult Balwan, maybe this was reason she accepted, she might have playfully rejected offer in nice way, but she accepted this request, I was surprised and I move to sofa and Balwan start moving behind me, we pass by my wife Praju, she was blushing at me, I look at her sensual figure and understand that she will model it for my solid friend Balwan, I look at my wife bust but she had covered it by her dupatta, guys my Praju used to participate in many fashion show in college that is why she might have accepted this offer very quickly. We guys see fashion show to see girls in hot dress, but girls treat it as competition, they dont feel they are exposing for guys.

I went towards sofa and Balwan follow me, when I sit on sofa, Balwan sit beside me, we look at each other, Balwan wink at me, I understand he suggesting that he got my wife in his trap, or he was suggesting he is on right track, but he was still smirking, I dont understand why? I ignore him and I look towards my wife, I was shocked that she doesnt have her dupatta on her body. Her kameez was wet at some places as she had just taken bath, but Where is dupatta of my wife Prajakta? It was there when I pass by her, I look around her if she put it down, but it was nowhere, she was looking sexy and I am sure Balwan will be erect.

I look towards Balwan who was sitting beside me, he giggle and show me dupatta of my wife which was in his hand, that means while walking towards sofa Balwan pull dupatta of my wife from her body, why Prajakta did not stop him? he is really very upfront in these matter and he understand girls, he know who will react how, I would have never done this in first meet with any girl, in first meet he has kiss backhand of my wife, he hug my wife, he ask her to model for him, and now he pull her dupatta to see her bust. I know wearing kameez without dupatta is not big deal these days, but pulling dupatta is still sign or eroticism, how Praju allow this?

Backhand kiss, light hug, pulling dupatta of girl playfully are really normal thing if you are young guy and done college from metro city, but it didnt happen in first meet with any girl, I really doubt is this their first meet, they are behaving like they know each other from years and they are close friends. It is because they both know each other from me, and they both know I as husband of Prajakta dont have any objection to it, and maybe Praju is doing this as Balwan is my friend and she dont want to insult him.

I dont have any grievances to Balwan that he pull dupatta of my wife Prajakta, I expect it from him, but how Prajakta allow him? Point is that she didnt even react, I dont even realize that he pull dupatta of my wife, it happen so effortlessly, that mean Prajakta also want this to happen. He only pull her dupatta or fondle her boob also? I am sure he only pull her dupatta, otherwise Praju would have reacted, but I guess she should have reacted to dupatta pull also, anyway.

Now me & Balwan was sitting on Sofa, and my wife Prajakta was ready to show her beauty to us, she has experience f many fashion show, Balwan put her dupatta on his own jeans, Prajakta become little sideway, her Kameez was body fitting, her boobs was looking very big without her dupatta, it was looking like two big mountain, though it was not slutty it was normal, it was normal if you roam in city you will find many girl like this flaunting their boobies without dupatta. then she rotate and move her body toward us and now she was facing us, wow her entire body was in front of both of us, she move her head sideway, her one hand was still on her waist, she was looking erotic.

Her boobs was covered in salwar kameez, it was looking like full moon, whole bust was noticeable, her naked upper chest will definitely give erection to Balwan, but no cleavage was visible, her dress was covering her entire boobs, she was moving her body and giving expression to die for, now my eyes move downward to the waist of Prajakta, it was really thin, very flat, it was as if she is college girl, after watching her waist no one will say she is married for one year, and after that her waist become wide below, it was area of her thighs, she was looking like 300 ml cold drink bottle, perfect figure and nice smile, if she participate in fashion show of any college, even now at the age of twenty five and one year of marriage she can beat any college girl.

Then she again become sideway, she was not walking, she stand at one place, I realize she will rotate around herself and show Me & my best friend Balwan to her entire body, I know her body, she is my wife, I have fuck her but it was luxury for Balwan, I really admire Balwan in his first meet he understand mindset of my wife and now she is modeling for him.

We love her side view, her boobs was looking much bigger in this angle, her kameez has V slit beginning from her thigh, which give us look of outline of her thighs as it was body hugging salwar. You know entire thigh was looking sexy from that slit, Balwan was very excited watching my wife in this attire, we were also able to see little bulge of her ass from that slit, it was very stimulating scene, she was moving her body in this position like model, My wife smile at both of us in this angle.

she turn and now she was showing her back to us, her back was very well covered, and there was nothing much to see from this angle, but from her back because of her body hugging kameez we were able to see her bra strap, I mean outline of bra strap, we were just observing her figure, it was best position to see figure of girl, as from front we were busy in watching her boobs, from side we was busy in watching her thigh through her slit, we were observing it and when Prajakta was facing away Balwan also adjusted her penis, he act as if he was shagging and smile at me, guys remember my wife Prajakta is facing away from us.

Prajakta turn back and she blushed, now she has completed her entire circle, she blush now she has finish modeling, she show her entire body from all side, but I was happy that she dont expose any of her body part, it was normal rotation where she show us her body from all side, nothing slutty in it, but we are pervert, we find eroticism in even fully clothed girl, I was happy that she did not show her private body party. It is nothing wrong on part of Prajakta.

I was thinking it she bend slightly to show gratitude, as girls do at the end of dance or performance, she bend little very slightly but her outfit was such that if she bend even slightly it will show cleavage, and thats exactly what happen, we were able to see her cleavage, it was just for fraction of second but it was enough for Balwan to get erect, think about it and shag on it, Prajakta dont realize it, girls do not realize these things but boys do observe it. Prajakta laugh after performance as she think she did a good job.

Prajakta come towards us, Balwan stood up, thanks her, and one more time he give her slight hug, but there was difference in first hug and second hug, in this hug my wife Prajakta was not wearing dupatta, so it was looking sexier than first hug, I got my erection. Balwan did not t try to force her in hard hug, he leave her after very light hug, after hug was completed, Balwan admire her for good performance and tell she has ability to become great model.

My wife was still standing in front of us without dupatta, Balwan took her dupatta, and he put one end of dupatta on her shoulder, Prajakta blush, he very nicely put dupatta across sexy boobs of my wife Praju, and he put second end of dupatta on her second shoulder. Now big boobs of my wife were covered in dupatta, both of them smile. Guys Balwan could have easily enjoyed site of my wife Praju boobs, but he decided to behave like gentleman and cover them quickly by dupatta. He was one who pull it from her body and now he is one who put it back on her body. From eyes of my wife I could say she is clearly impress by behavior of Balwan.

Vinit You got nice open minded and understanding girl as wife, lucky, thank Prajakta for show, you are not prude, I like you, i consider myself lucky that Vinit married you, you entertain us, now tomorrow I will entertain you, we will go to movie tomorrow, You, me and Vinit will go to evening show, and this is from my side, guys, he is really outspoken, he meet my wife Prajakta 10 minutes before now he has offered her movie, and he know that Prajakta might say no to him, so he want me also to join them, Balwan know Prajakta cant say No to movie if I am there. He is playing mind games with my wife Prajakta.

Balwan is really smart player. One more thing, he says that he is lucky because I married Prajakta, does Balwan giving hint to Prajakta that he is interested in her, and he want to fuck her, I dont understand, Balwan is smart player. My wife is also not nave I know she will understand what he mean, because even Prajakta knows that I had fucked girlfriends of Balwan in college days. As expected we (Me and Prajakta) accept offer of Balwan and we agree that we will go to movie tomorrow with him. I remember in college days if he wanted to trap any girl first he used to offer her movie, he believes there is place where one can test the girl, and now he has offer Prajakta movie. So he has started his plan to trap my wife, which I dont mind.

After that Balwan go to freshen up, and Prajakta cook food for us, then we three had our dinner, Balwan did not misbehave with Prajakta for entire evening, neither did Prajakta expose her body, Balwan never tried to touch her body, Prajakta also always keep dupatta on her upper body, she ensure she is well covered, though Praju did not expose to him but there were many instance where we were able to see cleavage of Prajakta, it was difficult to her to manage dupatta as normally she dont wear dupatta in house.

I could clearly see chemistry between them, they were talking, smiling, they were behaving as if they know each other from eternity. I feel as if Balwan is friend of Praju, because no where there were inhibition between them. I like smartness of Balwan, he very smartly put Praju in comfort zone and she did not feel awkward in presence of Balwan. And I guess this is big achievement for him, and positive sign that Prajakta is interested.

Guys, if any girl would have allowed me to kiss her backhand, hug her, model for me on first meet then I would have jumped on her like wolf, as I dont understand psychology of girls, but Balwan did not do that and he instead indulge with my Praju in lot of talking, he tried to understand her, he make her feel that Praju is important for her as friend. Balwan really understand how to manage girls, and today I saw live example of it, in few hours he make my wife Praju comfortable with him, Praju was very opened with him.

What will happen tomorrow? Which movie he will select? What Prajakta will wear while going to movie/? How will she feel going to movie with two males? Where one is her husband and she know that other is interested in fucking h her and her husband has no objection? Will Balwan try to fondle her in cinema hall? Which dress Prajakta will wear? Will she wear dress where one can have easy access to her asset? Will Balwan take me to cinema hall? Or will he ask me to make some excuse and back off? Will Prajakta sit beside me or will she sit beside Balwan or will she sit between us in cinema hall//? What is going through Praju mind? In long term will he be able to fuck Prajakta? Is Prajakta trereating him as friend only or she has something else in mind? I have to talk to both of them before going to movie.

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

chutiyadr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchutiyadr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchutiyadr has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Too good,slow seductive and intresting....Keep going , waiting for your next update..

Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by chutiyadr View Post
Too good,slow seductive and intresting....Keep going , waiting for your next update..
thanks friend, letss see how it goes now, how balwan gowith prajakta in cinema hall, and what vinit do

Old 1 Week Ago

cuckslave92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Keep it up

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Where one is her husband and she know that other is interested in fucking h her and her husband has no objection?

When did Vinit tell Praju that he had no objection to Balwan fucking her? I think I'm mistaken.

That Balwan is very crafty. After the initial showmanship, taking her dupatta, asking her to show herself, he's got her interested (she knows his reputation and is interested in finding out what girls see in him). Then, throughout the rest of the evening, he behaves himself. So he's created an expectation in her and then leaves her hanging. She's waiting and getting "thirsty", a little frustration creeping in. When he takes her to the movie, and makes his moves, she will take it all and satisfy her thirst!!!

You're doing a good job making us thirsty too!!
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Old 1 Week Ago

Thanks for comments cuckslave921.

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

chutiyadr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchutiyadr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchutiyadr has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
Where one is her husband and she know that other is interested in fucking h her and her husband has no objection?

When did Vinit tell Praju that he had no objection to Balwan fucking her? I think I'm mistaken.

That Balwan is very crafty. After the initial showmanship, taking her dupatta, asking her to show herself, he's got her interested (she knows his reputation and is interested in finding out what girls see in him). Then, throughout the rest of the evening, he behaves himself. So he's created an expectation in her and then leaves her hanging. She's waiting and getting "thirsty", a little frustration creeping in. When he takes her to the movie, and makes his moves, she will take it all and satisfy her thirst!!!

You're doing a good job making us thirsty too!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotgirlwifelover View Post
thanks friend, letss see how it goes now, how balwan gowith prajakta in cinema hall, and what vinit do
Reps Added...

Old 1 Week Ago

Hi breville1, vinit did not tell Praju (Prajakta) openly that Balwan want to fuck her, but he has tell her his background & told her that he don't have objection if Balwan try on her, praju is open minded girl so vinit is confuse that she is treating balwan as friend only or did she want more.

Praju (Prajakta) don't object backhand kiss, light hugging, dupatta pull, modelling. Praju might have done this because she is modern girl or she gas done this as she is impressed by Balwan personality, or she is doing because she don't want to hurt Vinit friend. Only praju(prajakta) know real reason. Vinit is also confuse.

Vinit dont mind mechanical sex between them, but I guess he don't want attachment in them, remember in college days vinit used to fuck balwans girlfriends but it was mechanical sex only, in this case Balwan is trying to get attachment with Praju (Prajakta), that might hurt Vinit.

Actually vinit want to feel balwan jealous of him as he is got hot wife like Prajakta, but here things are Changing and vinit start feeling inferior. Remember Praju is only girl who Vinit fuck before Balwan. We don't know if balwan dont like thus & want to take revenge by getting emotionaly attach with prajakta.. only time will tell.

Thanks for comment, your comments tell story is going good!! Thanks!!

Old 1 Week Ago

naughty uncle has many secret admirers
aapki story padhke lagta hai ki ye true story hai... really very seductive and erotic

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls