leontdiup
R&B / Soul

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My Wife With My Best Friend

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th January 2018
Custom title

teema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universe
hot start

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 5th January 2018

Prachi Negi is an unknown quantity at this point
Prajakta name is not good keep some sexy name or don't make cuckhol story plz...

Few person like only these type story not everyone

Old 6th January 2018

hotgirlwifelover is beginning to get noticed
Hi Prachi Negi, Thanks for comment, please send me sexy names you like, in my next story I will use them.

Old 6th January 2018

Balwan(friend) and vinit(husband) reach home, balwan make vinit fool..

Balwan come, we shake hand, he was same as he was in our college days, same handsome face, attractive smile, but he has become tougher now, he has very strong muscles, his bicep was very big, look like he goes to Jim regularly. I imagine how he will look if he stands beside my wife Prajakta and putting his strong hand in her milky soft waist, holding her tightly, my dick got erect as I imagine this, and they were looking perfect couple in my mind. Cute girl and strong handsome man look nice couple, I smile to myself, I again look at Balwan because of his heavy built and fitness and smart face he has become more handsome, he is of my age(26), but it look like as if he is just 20-22 years old, I saw him today almost after three years, It was great to see such best friend after so many days.

We boarded car, I was driving car, and Balwan sit on front sit, on the way we talk about each other and how we spend these three years, and how we lost touch with each other. Balwan have become very successful businessman, and he earns ten times more than me, so he has become super rich. I was feeling little inferior to him, He is still playboy and he right now have two girlfriends, what surprise me that his one girl friend is teenager and she is only in eleventh class, that means age difference of eight years between them, guys girls which are in eleventh standard call me uncle sometime now because of my fat belly and little bald head, I feel somewhere in my mind that if Prajakta allow Balwan to fuck herself, then I might get opportunity to fuck girlfriend of Balwan, my dick again become erect.

Balwan told he still hire many call girls and fuck them, he told that he is still enjoying his college like life, and in this week also he want to do same, he said he wanted to fuck girl with me, we used to fuck girls together in college days, I guess indirectly he was saying he want to fuck my wife Prajakta. I understand his intention, then We talk about lot of things, and finally he asks about my wife Prajakta. He asks me to show picture of my wife Prajakta, he said he is very keen to see her, I was driving car but still I can feel his excitement.

I was driving car, I open folder of my wife Prajakta picture, and handed phone to Balwan so that he could explore her beauty. This folder contain lot of pictures of my wife Prajakta, obviously it is not nude picture, these are pictures which my wife post on social media, party picture, some our marriage picture, her college days picture. I told you guys my wife have great dressing sense and picture sense so her every photograph look sexy, it doesnít look vulgar but it look hot, very fewer girls have this skill.

My friend Balwan started browsing this folder and he was lustfully looking at each picture of Prajakta. Balwan thinks I am driving car, but from corner of my eyes I was observing him, and he was very excitingly watching each picture, he was zooming picture and was exploring every part of my wife curvy body. Remember guys Balwan and I have fucked many girls together in our college days, Balwan have shared few of his girlfriend with me, so sharing pics of my wife Prajakta with him is not big deal for me, I am sure even Prajakta wonít mind it, as she has post many of these pics on social networking site.

ďYou got sexy wife, Prajakta is too hot yaar, lucky guyĒ, he adjusted his dick in his jeans, Balwan smiled at me, he was naughty in this sentence, as if he wanted to say I am lucky that I sleep with Prajakta every day, I donít mind it but I donít like he calling my wife Prajakta, I was expecting him to address her as Prajakta Bhabhi and show some respect, but as we were close friend that is why he is not maintaining any formalities. And after all Prajakta, me, and Balwan are of same age almost, so we are like friends so why this formality? Now his intentions was clear to me,

ďThanks BalwanĒ, I give shot answer, I donít want him to ask me more about Prajakta, guys I am in two thoughts now, my one side which is loyal towards my friend Balwan wanted him to laid down my wife Prajakta, and husband within myself wanted Prajakta to remain only mine. It was quite natural, I know my wife Prajakta had four boyfriend before marriage, but I was only one who actually bangs her, since our marriage she is loyal to me, I wanted that right exclusively with me as husband. But here I was divided in two parts in myself only; I donít know I should behave as husband Vinit or as friend Vinit. I canít forget Prajakta is my wife and at same time I canít forget that Balwan h has share many of his young girls with me.

ďVinit, donít forget you have enjoyed many of my girls, now itís time to paybackĒ, finally Balwan speak what I was expecting from him, he wanted to laid down my lovely wife Prajakta, till now I was ok but now husband inside me get little jealous. But as I told in part one of story I wanted to make my stand clear on this issue as both of them (Prajakta & Balwan) are equal for me. One is my life partner and other is my best friend who shared his many girls with me.

ďSee Balwan, let me make this clear, both you and Prajakta are precious to me, I wonít interfere between both of you, I have no objection on you getting intimate with My wife Praju(shot name of Prajakta), if you could persuade Praju(Prajakta) to sleep with you then you are welcome, but donít expect any help from me, after all I am her husband, she is my wife, how can I help you so that you could use her sexy body?Ē, I speak all in one sentence, I wanted to tell this to Balwan from last two days, finally I told him, I was feeling very relief, now I was relaxed, I feel lot of burden is taken off from me, my house was still on the distance of 10 minutes. Balwan laugh, I donít understand why he laugh.

ďVinit, I was not talking about Prajakta, I was talking about you hiring top class call girl for meĒ, I was stunt, means that Balwan donít want to fuck my wife Prajakta, but I I was one who tell him that, he was clean and he respect my wife, he respect that Prajakta is my life partner and she is not any other girl whom we used to fuck in college, I say that long sentence because it was in my mind since Balwan announce he is visiting the city. Does that mean I donít love my wife Prajakta? I donít know what to say but Balwan continue his sentence.

Ďsee Vinit I share my girlfriends with you in college days because I donít love them, they were nothing to me, they were just fuck material for me, they come to me as I was rich and good looking, they come to me because they wanted to enjoy, and that is why they got fucked by you also many times, I go them as I wanted to use their ravish their young fresh body, but today you are ready to give your other half to me, you donít mind if I try to persuade Praju for sex, you are real friend man, I donít even had that in my mind, if you would have said Praju(Prajakta) is your life partner and you are not ready to share her with me then I was ok with it, I was expecting that only, which decent husband share his wife with other man? but you did it for our friendship, now if you have no objection then I must try my luck on this beautiful ladyĒ, Balwan finish his long sentence, first time he address Prajakta as Praju, guys only I address her as Praju and no one else, I got confuse, did I make mistake? I so quickly speak too much, or is it trick of Balwan, I know he is smarter than me, he used to fool girls in our college days, I know thata, might be today he is making me believe that I am one who wanted to Prajakta get fucked by him. I feel now that I should have kept quiet and let him talk more, but Now I have given commitment to him then I must stay with it, and in his smart reply Balwan didnítí give me any opportunity to revert from my sentence.

ďYou are my friend Balwan, and Prajakta is my wife, I love both of you, I canít upset any one of you, if it happens consensually between both of you then I donít have any concern, we both are friends, it doesnít matter whether I fuck her or you fuck her, but itís all up to her, it is decision of Prajakta, you have to persuade her for itĒ, I just tell him so that he wonít ask me to any help, and if Prajakta want him to use her without my encouragement then I am ok with it. Now my house is just 3 minutes away, and my wife Prajakta is waiting for both of us, Prajakta also know Balwan through me, I donít know what she has in mind.

ďThanks Vinit, now I will give my best to fuck your wife, I mean our wife Praju, of course with her consentĒ, Balwan laugh loudly, and he again start browsing pics of my wife in mobile, and at same time he was rubbing his cock over his jeans, now he was doing it quite openly, I donít like he calling Praju as our wife, i donít mind he fucking Prajakta, but she is only my wife. Guys I donít understand what this is, I donít mind he fucking Praju(Prajakta) but I donít like he calling Prajakta as his wife.

Guys, till now it is clear that Balwan want to fuck Praju, but what Prajakta wants? Now I am ok with Balwan fucking Prajakta, so two people out of three are ready if Balwan fuck Praju, so now it all depends of Prajakta, if she want it then it will happen, if she donít want it will not happen, that means even if I gave permission to Balwan to fuck my sweetheart but it will happen only if she want it, so I canít blame myself if it happen, I am correct, Ii am not guilty of allowing Balwan to fuck Praju, I am good husband who is not putting wife in cage and giving her freedom to take her own decision.

we now reach at home, what will happen now? I donít know. prajakta know balwan is coming, what she is wearing now? her dressing will give me hint what she want from balwan, if she is exposing then she is interested in balwan, otherewise she only see balwan as good friend. i am very keen to see how praju will behave with balwan despite knowing we have bang many girls together.

Was Balwan attempting to fuck my wife only because I ask him to do so? Will he have spare Prajakta really? had balwan started to make fool of me? Do Balwan want only fuck or relationship with my wife? Will he try to make Prajakta as his wife as he said? What did Prajakta want? Will Prajakta be loyal wife or will she enjoy with playboy Balwan? will Prajakta try to repay what balwan give to me?How will Balwan try to persuade her? How will Prajakta react? If she allows Balwan to get intimate with her, will she tell me that? Or will she keep relationship between them secret? Will Balwan tell me detail if it happens or will he keep it secret with them? Will I it be long relationship or one time fuck? If I allow Balwan to fuck my wife Prajakta, will he give me his girlfriends? Will he share his girls as he used to do in college days? Who was first four boyfriend my wife Prajakta?

Old 6th January 2018

guys give your suggestions, i will start writingn next part tonight and t ry to post i it thihis weekend o only. also tell me you want next part from vinit(husband), Prajakta(wifefe) or balwan9(friend) as all three of them will be there in scene

Old 6th January 2018
Custom title
  Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
chutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universe
First off all I love your writing skill,and I become a fan when I read" Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man"
But you disappoint us with close your stories unaccepted...

Old 6th January 2018
Custom title
chutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universe
My english is not too good ,so just feel my emotions...

Old 6th January 2018

puneslut2 is a pillar of our communitypuneslut2 is a pillar of our communitypuneslut2 is a pillar of our communitypuneslut2 is a pillar of our communitypuneslut2 is a pillar of our communitypuneslut2 is a pillar of our communitypuneslut2 is a pillar of our communitypuneslut2 is a pillar of our community
Yes friend, thanks for your comments and love for my story, but story has to end at some point. Please give me suggestions for this story

Old 6th January 2018

next update coming in some time, anything special you want to see let me know.

Last edited by hotgirlwifelover : 6th January 2018 at 11:43 PM.

Old 7th January 2018
Custom title
Write as your wise,you are an expert on this type of stories

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls