Cekrk (2013) ceo film gledanje
Rearview Town

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My Wife With My Best Friend

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st December 2017

hotgirlwifelover is beginning to get noticed
My Wife With My Best Friend

This is story of my wife & my best friend. I will be soon give first part of story.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 1st January 2018

Introducing Chararcters Of Story

I am Vinit, my age is 26 years. I am married to pretty girl Prajakta from last couple of years. Let me give you detail of us first.

My Name Vinit, age 27, doing job, shy in nature, little timid, get easily scare, but very intelligent & creative, but because of my coward nature I am not able to implement my ideas, and I am working as employee in one MNC company, I have good package, and I am living on ordinary life. My fantasy is being cuckold, I love to show my girl to people, My beautiful and understanding wife Prajakta knew it, and she don’t mind exposing herself(Not in slutty way) for my happiness.

All you pervert guys, I know you are not interested in me, you are more interested in my wife, let me tell you about her, My wife Prajakta, she is 25 year old, she has finished MBA & not doing job, she is bold but not slut, she is daring but not stupid, she exhibit but she is not slut, she wear exhibiting (Mostly Indian) dress for herself only, she is flirty but not unfaithful. Most importantly she loves me lot, and she is totally loyal to me & devoted to me. My wife Prajakta is like any other Indian married girl you see around you.

Guys, I am proud to say that I am the man who take virginity of Prajakta, yes guys, I was first man who put penis in her hot pussy, I never thought I will ever get opportunity to break virginity of girl, you heard it right, I was first man to put penis in my wife’s pussy, but I was not first man to fondle her or kiss her or dryfuck her in park, cinema hall. We have done love marriage, and I was in relationship with Prajakta for one year before we get married, Prajakta told me clearly that she had past; she had total four boyfriend during her schooling & then high school days & then her graduation period. It was pretty evident, when I saw her first time (she was 22 then) it was clear from her figure that she had boyfriend, full grown up boobs, wide ass, erotic feature, I knew she must had boyfriend, I actually fall for her heavy boobs even at 22 they were big enough that no one could hold it in one hand.

You guys must be curious about my wife’s Prajakta past, you must have you dick erect, but honestly I don’t know much about her past, she told me her past in numbers, confuse, let me explain, Prajakta told me about her past, Prajakta got her first boyfriend when she was 14, and after than she got total four boyfriends till she become 22, I come in her life when she was in second year of MBA. Guys boyfriend at age of 14, at 14 girls don’t even have boobs,no ass, what will boy do with such girl, I don’t understand, but that was fact of my sexy wife Prajakta, she got her first boyfriend at age of fourteen and that is secret of her grown of boobs.

Prajakta told me that she had four boyfriend & they had fondled her, All her four boyfriend have seen her naked boobs, Prajakta told me her her boyfriend’s fondling her & she giving them blowjob was very common thing, and at some special occasion she used to give them blowjob also, but she told me she is virgin, and she have protected her virginity for her husband, That’s why I love Prajakta, she is traditional girl somewhere in her sentiment. You must be thinking that how slutty Prajakta is that she is telling such things, Prajakta told me before marriage that she had four boyfriend and they have fondled her but she is virgin, but these details of hand job & blowjob she tell me after marriage when we were in hot mood.

I told you guys that I know her past only in number, that means my wife Prajakta did not tell me name of her boyfriends, she tell me that let it remain secret. Prajakta openly told me she is still in touch with her past boyfriend but only as friend. Prajakta feel that she has become civil with her boyfriends & they are still her very good friends, and if I know their names then I will feel insecure if she talks to them, I agree with her, and now I only know number she had four boyfriends, but I don’t know their names or any other details.

You guys must have guess till now, Prajakta is brave girl, she have four boyfriend is eight years till I meet her when she was 22, that mean she have seen good and bad time of her life, that mean her relationship typically last for couple of years. Yes, she is not slut, slut change boyfriend every six months. And they used them for money, but that is not case with Prajakta, I understand she must have genuinely fall in love with guys as teenager girl, but later something must have gone wrong between them, you know guys most of teenager or college boys have girlfriend for fun only, and I can tell that is not case of most of girls. and that’s why my wife Prajakta had four bad relationships. I consider myself lucky I got Prajakta as my wife, I still don’t understand how such beautiful and dashing girl can fall in my love.

Let me tell you another emotional side of my wife Prajakta, I Know you guys are interested in her physical appearance and how sexual encounter but her this side you guys must know to understand the story. I know why Prajakta had four boyfriends, actually she is little innocent, open minded, and she trusts anyone very quickly, so she must be easy target for boys in her younger days. I know it is easy for boys to trap innocent & bold girl. If girl is only innocent & not bold then she steps back, if girl is only bold but not innocent then she won’t fall in trap. But my wife Prajakta was innocent & bold so she can be easily deceived by boys. And her hot feature was reason why boys must have wanted her.

Every boy would like her to be his girlfriend, because of her features, she has whitish skin, charming smile, she is very hygienic, she is good dancer, she has god command on her language, she is runner, she do gym twice a week. She is perfect package for become girlfriend. Prajakta is such hotter that every guy would want her so that he can become macho, you know hot girlfriend is one characteristic of macho man.

I saw Prajakta’s photograph when she passed matrix and she was just 16 years old then, she was standing little sideway in photograph, she was wearing tight fitting salwar kameez, she was looking pretty slim, nice tall girl, with very handful boobs, perfect teenager figure, she was wearing dupatta but she don’t mind if it was not covering her bust. You know guys girls have dupatta so that they can hide their treasury with it, and save themselves from lecherous, When I saw that photograph I thought it must be of her graduation days pic, because she was looking very hot, but then she told me it was her schooling days pic, I was surprise she was looking so mature and had very developed figure, though her face was like teenager, even today she look like teenager because of her face and soft skin.

I then understand that my wife Prajakta had her first boyfriend at the age of fourteen, she was sixteen in that photograph, that mean her then boyfriend must have fondle her lot in that two years, even she don’t allow him to fuck her but he had enjoy her other feature of my lovely Prajakta lot, Prajakta’s figurer tell entire story. That boyfriend have turn school girl into college girl. Because of her these feature I am sure many boys must have fall behind my wife Prajakta. Guys I am not interested in her other boyfriend but I always wanted to know the name of her first boyfriend who help her to develop as girl in such small age, but she never tell me that name, I am very keen to know his name.

So guys it was short introduction of my wife Prajakta, and now I must tell you there is one more character in this story, he is playboy, and he is none other than my best friend Balwan. He is 26 years old guy. Yes guys, I have one best friend his name is Balwan. He is playboy, he had laid down many girls, I told you I am very timid & shy, but Balwan is very dashing guy, he is muscular, he is very charming, he was favorite of many girls in our graduation days, Because of his characteristic he mostly used to stay with girls, and he is best friend of many girls in our college. He even had many girlfriends, sometime he have three girlfriend at same time, and all girls were ok with it, he even had many one night stand in our college days., he fucked juniors girls, he fuck seniors girls he also fuck many aunties, in some cases he also have fucked young girl along with her sister, that mean he fuck of sister together, he fuck prostitutes, he was total bold man.

Guys he is my best friend because only he was reason I got opportunity to fuck many girls, yes guys, I must told you that he even allow me to fuck his many of girlfriend, some time we used to fuck girl together, sometime once he is done, then I fuck girl, Yes guys, I & Balwan have fucked many girls together, but he never allow me to fuck first, he always fuck first and then after him I have to fuck college girl, obviously because the girls used to be his girlfriend or his setting.

I was coward & don’t have good personality so girl was not falling to me, but Balwan was my best friend and he used to share his girl with me. Most of girls which fall for him were open minded and then don’t mind me fucking them. He always teases me that I eat his remaining, he means to say I fuck girl after him, but I don’t mind because I was getting opportunity to fuck hot girls. Many time we hire call girls & fucked them together.

Balwan has done many favors to me, and I have promised him one day definitely I will allow him to fuck my girl. But I never had girlfriend in college days and I was never able to fulfill my promise. But to make up for it, I used to pay for call girl to return favor. I really used to dream that one day I will have girlfriend and I will persuade her to get fucked by my best friend Balwan.

Guys, you must be confused now, now you must be thinking I had sizzling Prajakta as my girlfriend then why don’t I allow Balwan to get intimate with Prajakta? Right, but as I told you I encountered Prajakta after my graduation, and Balwan was my graduation friend. I am surer if Balwan was with me then Mansi would have become his girlfriend, but he was not there. I know balwan’s choice, he love big boobs and good structure girl, and cute girls, and Mansi was perfect girl for Balwan Choice, I know Prajakta choice also, Prajakta also love macho mans, and she would have fall for Balwan, but my luck was I meet Prajakta before Balwan.

After graduation Balwan went to another city for his business and then we loss connection, and we were not in touch. Balwan was not present in my marriage also, I don’t even send him invitation because we were not in touch, and I was not able to connect to him. I wanted Balwan to see Mansi so he must feel jealous that I got hot wife, and I wanted to tell him I am the one who break virginity of Prajakta, because in college days I had to fuck girl once he fucked her, but here was girl to whom I fuck before him, not only before Balwan but I was the first man to fuck her, it is next to impossible to get virgin wife these days and I was lucky one. I want to tease Balwan, but I never got such opportunity.

One thing is that Balwan still have not seen my wife Prajakta, neither did Prajakta had seen him. I am sure he will lure for Prajakta, I have seen many girlfriend of Balwan and he never had hot girlfriend like Prajakta ever. Best thing in Prajakta is that she is combination of boldness and homeliness. She is not prude but then she is not even bad girl, she know her limit.

Now these were the characters of story, now our story begun here, I received call from Balwan and he told that he is coming to my city, and he want to stay in my house for one week. I know Balwan is playboy, and definitely he will eye my beautiful and hot wife Prajakta, he will want to fuck her. Guys, I & Balwan are closed enough that he can say me that he want to fuck my wife Prajakta, because I used to say It to him about his girlfriends, I am sure he will say that. Guys, Even I don’t mind if he laid down Prajakta, I don’t mind sharing my wife Prajakta with Balwan. is my best friend & I can trust him. He has allowed me to fuck many of his girlfriends. But I don’t want Prajakta to force into it, if she wants to enjoy with Balwan I don’t mind. If this happen, in lighter way I want to say that if my charming Prajakta fall for Balwan’s personality then she will be first girl to whom I fucked before Balwan.

Guys, I told Prajakta that Balwan is staying at our flat for week. I have told her everything about Balwan in past, how charming he was for girls, when I told her about Balwan is coming to our city, she smiled, but she don’t object, she is ok even if Balwan stays with us in our house. mostly Prajakta don’t like if someone stay in our house, she loved her privacy, but as Balwan is very close to me and there is nothing to hide between us, and Prajakta knows it so she don’t’ mind Balwan staying in our house. I mean she don’t have to change her routine, she won’t feel suffocated with Balwan. With other guest she have to change her routine but she feel as Balwan is of same age, and closeness between me and him she know, so she though it won’t breach her privacy.

I very clearly told Prajakta that Balwan might flirt with her, I wanted to tell my Prajakta that don’t feel bad about him if he flirt with her, Prajakta told me that she is open minded girl & she can handle it, she can make good friend with Balwan. I know they can be good friend as both have similar peronsalites, I can say they complement each others, Prajakta like boys like Balwan, and Balwan won’t leave opportunity to flirt with girl like Prajakta.

I told Prajakta that I am meeting Balwan after many years, and I don’t know how he is changed now, I told my wife Prajakta that Balwan might respect her as she is my wife or Balwan might ask me about sharing her with him, I wanted to know the opinion of Prajakta, guys I don’t mind if they sleep together, because both of them are very close to me, I j just wanted it to happen smoothly, with taking each other in confidence, so I ask Prajakta about it.

Prajakta very clearly state that she don’t want to get fucked by Balwan, She can be good friend with him, Balwan can stay in house, but she don’t want to sleep with him. Guys if we see background of Prajakta she is flirtiest girl and know how to play with boys, it is not easy to have four boyfriends in 8 years and maintain your virginity, but Prajakta have achieved it, she is bold girl with traditional values(maintaining virginity), I know she is able to handle Balwan, but Balwan is also not weak player, he also know how to laid down girls, I requested Prajakta even if she don’t like some behavior of Balwan please don’t insult him as it is matter of week only, Prajakta assure me she will handle it gracefuly.

I told Prajakta if she ever wanted to share bed with Balwan I am ok with it, I told her I don’t mind if she exhibit in front of Balwan or allow him to fuck her or fondle her, it’s totally her decision. Infect told her to flaunt or expose or exhibit her body decently so that Balwan should feel that I got hot girl as my wife, I told my lovely wife that if for change if she want to get laid by him then we can trust Balwan, I mean he is trustworthy. I am able to say all this as we are very open talking couple, we talk things very openly.

I am not sure if Balwan will spare Prajakta as she is my wife or he will ask me to persuade Prajakta to get fucked by him, but I will clearly state him its between him & Prajakta, if he can persuade Prajakta for fuck then I don’t mind, and I will not encourage or discourage Prajakta for getting fucked by him. I am sure his dick will get erect when he see Prajakta for first time.

Now I am standing on airport of our city, where my best friend & playboy of our college Balwan will come in some time. I don’t know what will happen in next week, but Guys my honest opinion is that Prajakta should get fucked by Balwan, yes guys I honestly feel that, it will little change for Prajakta, and I have cuckold fantasy somewhere in my heart, and Balwan is trustworthy man, and Balwan also have lot of debt on me, but you can understand how could I directly say my wife to get laid by someone, If you ask me Balwan have ability to persuade my wife to get friendly with him, I am saying that because I know my wife, and she is pretty flirty in nature, and I know Balwan also, I know ability and nature of both of them. I know Prajakta love me lot, I was thinking all this and I saw my friend Balwan approaching me….

Will Balwan ask me for fucking Prajakta? Or have he forget college days? If he wanted to fuck Prajakta will be able to impress her? What will be Prajakta reaction? How will she behave with him? Will she allow him to flirt with her? or will she maintain distance with him? or will they become best buddy? How will Balwan treat Prajakta? Will he respect her as she is my wife, or will he try to lay down Prajakta? Who were four boyfriends of my wife? She told me everything then Why she doesn’t tell me their name?

Guys what should I do? And what role should I play? Should I kept quiet? Should I encourage them? What should I do? Tell me guys..

Last edited by hotgirlwifelover : 1st January 2018 at 01:47 AM.

Old 1st January 2018

givemeextra has received several accoladesgivemeextra has received several accoladesgivemeextra has received several accolades
Smile

start the seduction pls

Old 1st January 2018

maskachaska2000 has many secret admirersmaskachaska2000 has many secret admirers
Nice start
Don't make it full cuckold please, you go with partial cuckold with some humiliation at the same time with some love, just don't make her full slut
Just my personal opinion

Old 1st January 2018

Yes sure, thanks for suggestion

Old 1st January 2018

gopal.reddy has disabled reputations
Send a message via AIM to gopal.reddy
Nice start

Old 2nd January 2018

ppppwatch has many secret admirers
nicestart

continue

Old 5th January 2018

Guys, will write next part tonight, from whose pointview I should continue, vinit(husband), Balwan(Friend), or Prajakta (Wife).

Old 5th January 2018

sanju7119 is an unknown quantity at this point
Either Vinit or Prajakta should be good

Old 5th January 2018

HOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accolades
Cuckolding is better With husband's view.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls