Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > A Wife's Journey Continues

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #81  
Old 3rd December 2017
Custom title
 
Join Date: 22nd June 2015
Posts: 1,176
Rep Power: 8 Points: 1506
Navellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by akarsh1970 View Post
Exactly, agree with you. First the wife said in her POV that she loved her husband but now she has called Yogendra, plans to be with him, won't tell anything to husband, and husband is not even allowed to protest or feel jealous when he has no real role in the wife's life any longer. The author has contradicted his own story. The husband will now just wait all alone in the bedroom while the wife fucks Yogendra and does any and everything with him - even those things that she refuses to do with the husband. After she is done with Yogendra, if she feels like it, husband will get to be with her. Husband is just a slave in the story henceforth. How can any husband be expected to not be concerned if wife develops strong feelings towards another man and relegates husband to second place and has no love for the husband at all and treats the husband like a slave and becomes the other man's lover?
Expose in public or some touchings would b better for excite thier sex between them but here wife makes her husband like slave what husband doesn't know if she really love her husband then she allow her husband to fuck ganga and agree as she enjoyed with yogender he enjoy with ganga but she denied his enjoyment only she enjoys with stranger her husband become fool jere thats the point we discuss here read so many stories here but this is too much of humilation may they had dream to fuck strangers only fantasy but wife want to in real and enjoying stranger dominate on her then y she still loves her husband... her heart want husband body want stranger is this really gud move for a wife... she either leave husband or leave stranger or allow husband also enjoyed the way he likes that was my point i dnt ask author to stop his writing but its my feeling to express if anyone would hurt sorry for them....

Last edited by Navellover143 : 3rd December 2017 at 01:22 AM.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #82  
Old 3rd December 2017
 
Join Date: 11th August 2017
Posts: 136
Rep Power: 2 Points: 187
akarsh1970 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by shector87 View Post
I did not reply to your post I did that in general but you owned it. Looks like you want to judge all the stories and reader's. Can you stop preaching the fucking shit????

Thanks for your time. I was really searching for updates and I buy time with your chat.

Now please send a reply to this post. Hurry
Can you stop posting fucking nonsense and stop telling others what to do? First you quote my posts in your comments and respond to that and then when you cannot justify your irrational and immature statements, you claim that you never even commented on my post. That is really very mature and intelligent of you. Keep it up.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #83  
Old 3rd December 2017
 
Join Date: 16th August 2009
Posts: 602
Rep Power: 22 Points: 1404
shector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by akarsh1970 View Post
Can you stop posting fucking nonsense and stop telling others what to do? First you quote my posts in your comments and respond to that and then when you cannot justify your irrational and immature statements, you claim that you never even commented on my post. That is really very mature and intelligent of you. Keep it up.
Welcome back

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #84  
Old 3rd December 2017
 
Join Date: 11th August 2017
Posts: 136
Rep Power: 2 Points: 187
akarsh1970 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by shector87 View Post
Welcome back
Thank you, just finished my dinner.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #85  
Old 3rd December 2017
Custom title
 
Join Date: 4th August 2015
Posts: 1,444
Rep Power: 9 Points: 2880
breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
OK the writer can write what he wants and we can read and comment as we like. But the truth is that a writer writes to be read. Therefore, the comments will flow, good, bad ugly. So keep calm and read on!!!

With the latest developments, I tend to agree that the hubby is going to be marginalized regardless of Swetha's admission of love and loyalty.

They are using their mutual desire to flirt (sex) with others now that Yogi is back in their lives. The plan was to do all that in Goa. Wife didn't suggest but husband did, so she agreed to reopen the old doors.

She is eager to continue with Yogi and she clearly expresses this. However, her clandestine gropings with Yogi at the fridge is a bad move. She obviously prearranged this by text, while right next to hubby. Strange why she just didn't tell hubby about her plans outright. They had clearly agreed beforehand that this time everything would be open between them...no doubts. So why did she do this? And she only explains her meetings with Yogi at the fridge because when hubby asks what happened, it was obvious that she had gone for more than water!!!

So I agree with some commentators whether Yogi's sudden arrival was actually sudden and whether she had agreed to Yogi coming over before hand. I'm saying that a doubt arises in my mind now that she, once again, hid her activities from hubby, even though they had agreed on openness. But I do want to state that everything written about how Swetha feels about her hubby is with good intent. Just that hiding things can only lead to problems.

The simple fact is that when a loving couple agree to dally with others sexually, in order to enjoy, it is inevitable that some attachment develops. How else would you enjoy? No one is a robot. If you enjoy, you have emotions. Could be she enjoys the other man's strength or larger cock, could be he enjoys the way the other woman gives him a blow job or allows anal. These enjoyable actions make one long to return and enjoy again. When you repeatedly see these people, inevitably attachments develop. Will you actually tell your partner about your feelings for the other person?? Of course not!! So continues the hide and seek. Sooner or later, problems arise. Should you have given in to your fantasies in the first place?? Too late now.....

So here, Swetha doesn't reveal fully the extent to which she enjoyed Yogi in the village but she recognized that she had enjoyed very well but that she needed to move on to prevent problems with her hubby. That was a good move. Now with Yogi back, she is able to continue with hubby's blessing, at his request. Couldn't get any better could it?

The problem, as pointed out by others is that Swetha enjoys the best of everything. She can go with Yogi and enjoy as she/he likes and then come back and continue the life of a loving and loyal wife, satisfying hubby and driving him wild with her story. The foolish hubby likes it when she behaves in a slutty way but presumably when he can see and be involved in what is going on. What pleasure can a man get just knowing that his wife is having sex with another man? I don't know but obviously there must be some men that just enjoy knowing....I would have thought that the real pleasure would be in actually being there, watching, taking part....but who am I to say??!! So here, he has to wait and then enjoy with her only when she decides to tell him what happened....and there will always be a doubt as to exactly what happened and what her true feelings were. And in any case, what is the problem, Yogi is only here for a few days....what is there to worry about???

The trouble is that now that hubby has agreed to let her enjoy with Yogi, he knows that his enjoyment will be limited.....he can only enjoy with her AFTER Yogi has had his fill. Will he get enough enjoyment out of a worn out wife? Won't her actions with him be forced? She was excited by the prospect of fucking another man and truly enjoyed him, confident in the knowledge that hubby initiated it and fully agreed to it. This excitement means that she will look forward to fucking Yogi, not her hubby.....hell, all he needs a story and he'll forget every thing, including any doubts.

Realizing that wife will have her enjoyment with another man (as they had planned would happen in Goa), but that he wouldn't be able to bed another woman, he asks about enjoying with Ganga.....and Swetha releases more than an hour of negatives which stops only when he agrees not to have sex with Ganga.

Helllooooo.......folks, what do we have here??? Wife is happy to enjoy with another man, looks forward to it, albeit because of her husband's fantasy, but cannot accept that he would want to enjoy with another woman. So we understand that wife is happy to fulfill hubby's fantasy because she would enjoy fucking other men. But she would not accept him enjoying with other women. I guess the husband over came his natural jealousy over the thought that another man might take his wife, in fact he turned it into his enjoyment, he enjoys her being slutty. But he does not want any attachment and hidden agendas. She, on the other hand, seems to have no qualms about hiding anything from her husband and enjoying herself but will not tolerate him going with another woman. Mmmmm.....there is a conflict of interest here I think.

If we follow the line of argument taken by some other readers, then I can see her selfish interest. She prefers to control her husband by withholding information (how would he know unless he was there?), by not telling him the true extent of her attachment and enjoyment with other men, by telling him stories to arouse him and make him forget his doubts. The obvious conclusion will be that as she prefers the excitement and pleasure with other better endowed men, she will simply be passing the time when she is with her hubby. Inevitably, she will scorn his perversion and use it against him, perhaps humiliating him in certain ways....how can he tell her to stop when he had started it in the first place. Whatever his feelings, he will become a secondary interest in his wife's life and ultimately she won't even need him. See the story "Anitya - Cuckold Wife".

So for me, here it seems that all Swetha's previous good intentions are in doubt....she is excited by Yogi more than she cares to admit to hubby (and a doubt has arisen in my mind as to whether Yogi's arrival was really that sudden). If she really loved him and valued their marriage (ironically, indicated by her intense and lengthy refusal to entertain the idea of hubby fucking Ganga), she could have decided to stop her plans with Yogi. She would have proved that going with Yogi, was not as important as preserving her marriage. If the idea of her husband not fucking another woman was so important to her, why would she not simply agree not to get involved with Yogi? Wouldn't that make hubby back off? Hubby should have argued that if he couldn't have sex with Nanga then neither could she with Yogi. She wants to have her cake and eat it!!

So however Yogi ended up back with them, Swetha's refusal to let her hubby enjoy with Nanga speaks volumes about her own intentions. Before Yogi arrived, we were looking forward to encounters with strangers in Goa. They were both getting bored and wanted some fun. I assume fun for both but that was not clear in the story....Swetha could well have been thinking only about her enjoying with men and hubby just enjoying seeing her being slutty. I didn't see anything that indicated that hubby would also be enjoying with other women. So it looks like there was already potential for problems.

I am a little confused at Swetha's behavior. Is she preventing hubby from having sex with another woman because she would lose control over him? That even though he liked to see her with other men, his initial cuckoldism was hiding his real intention to go swinging? Pretty much like any other husband, the fantasy of watching your wife in sexual throes is tremendously erotic, but having the ability to fuck any other woman, with no repercussions is the ultimate goal, isn't it? For a wife, the ability to fuck another man with the husband's blessing is tremendously satisfying. If he doesn't know the details, he'll keep on blessing.

Humans were designed to procreate. We naturally want to fornicate. But we also want our own mate. Is swinging the answer?? Perhaps, if the husband and wife can truly just enjoy the sex without any attachments. Anyway, I think for most people, the desire to own your mate overcomes the desire to just fornicate with anyone else.

I want to point out that this is Xossip, and the writer will write as he/she wishes, notwithstanding the various arguments/comments from the readers. So I await eagerly to see what happens next as this may not turn out to be a normal cuckold/humiliation type story....Swetha loves her hubby too much!!! If she can fuck Yogi, hubby can fuck Nanga. Seems fair to me.....Will she let him fuck Nanga so that she can continue her real (clandestine) business with Yogi? Ha ha!!
______________________________
1. Unwanted Houseguest Continued - New http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1496293
2."Anitya - Cuckold Wife" Fantasy gone wrong, by divya_baby with extended Epilogue by me.
http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1...a+cuckold+wife
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Last edited by breville1 : 3rd December 2017 at 12:47 PM.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #86  
Old 3rd December 2017
 
Join Date: 3rd September 2017
Posts: 33
Rep Power: 1 Points: 47
paradiselover is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
OK the writer can write what he wants and we can read and comment as we like. But the truth is that a writer writes to be read. Therefore, the comments will flow, good, bad ugly. So keep calm and read on!!!

With the latest developments, I tend to agree that the hubby is going to be marginalized regardless of Swetha's admission of love and loyalty.

They are using their mutual desire to flirt (sex) with others now that Yogi is back in their lives. The plan was to do all that in Goa. Wife didn't suggest but husband did, so she agreed to reopen the old doors.

She is eager to continue with Yogi and she clearly expresses this. However, her clandestine gropings with Yogi at the fridge is a bad move. She obviously prearranged this by text, while right next to hubby. Strange why she just didn't tell hubby about her plans outright. They had clearly agreed beforehand that this time everything would be open between them...no doubts. So why did she do this? And she only explains her meetings with Yogi at the fridge because when hubby asks what happened, it was obvious that she had gone for more than water!!!

So I agree with some commentators whether Yogi's sudden arrival was actually sudden and whether she had agreed to Yogi coming over before hand. I'm saying that a doubt arises in my mind now that she, once again, hid her activities from hubby, even though they had agreed on openness. But I do want to state that everything written about how Swetha feels about her hubby is with good intent. Just that hiding things can only lead to problems.

The simple fact is that when a loving couple agree to dally with others sexually, in order to enjoy, it is inevitable that some attachment develops. How else would you enjoy? No one is a robot. If you enjoy, you have emotions. Could be she enjoys the other man's strength or larger cock, could be he enjoys the way the other woman gives him a blow job or allows anal. These enjoyable actions make one long to return and enjoy again. When you repeatedly see these people, inevitably attachments develop. Will you actually tell your partner about your feelings for the other person?? Of course not!! So continues the hide and seek. Sooner or later, problems arise. Should you have given in to your fantasies in the first place?? Too late now.....

So here, Swetha doesn't reveal fully the extent to which she enjoyed Yogi in the village but she recognized that she had enjoyed very well but that she needed to move on to prevent problems with her hubby. That was a good move. Now with Yogi back, she is able to continue with hubby's blessing, at his request. Couldn't get any better could it?

The problem, as pointed out by others is that Swetha enjoys the best of everything. She can go with Yogi and enjoy as she/he likes and then come back and continue the life of a loving and loyal wife, satisfying hubby and driving him wild with her story. The foolish hubby likes it when she behaves in a slutty way but presumably when he can see and be involved in what is going on. What pleasure can a man get just knowing that his wife is having sex with another man? I don't know but obviously there must be some men that just enjoy knowing....I would have thought that the real pleasure would be in actually being there, watching, taking part....but who am I to say??!! So here, he has to wait and then enjoy with her only when she decides to tell him what happened....and there will always be a doubt as to exactly what happened and what her true feelings were. And in any case, what is the problem, Yogi is only here for a few days....what is there to worry about???

The trouble is that now that hubby has agreed to let her enjoy with Yogi, he knows that his enjoyment will be limited.....he can only enjoy with her AFTER Yogi has had his fill. Will he get enough enjoyment out of a worn out wife? Won't her actions with him be forced? She was excited by the prospect of fucking another man and truly enjoyed him, confident in the knowledge that hubby initiated it and fully agreed to it. This excitement means that she will look forward to fucking Yogi, not her hubby.....hell, all he needs a story and he'll forget every thing, including any doubts.

Realizing that wife will have her enjoyment with another man (as they had planned would happen in Goa), but that he wouldn't be able to bed another woman, he asks about enjoying with Ganga.....and Swetha releases more than an hour of negatives which stops only when he agrees not to have sex with Ganga.

Helllooooo.......folks, what do we have here??? Wife is happy to enjoy with another man, looks forward to it, albeit because of her husband's fantasy, but cannot accept that he would want to enjoy with another woman. So we understand that wife is happy to fulfill hubby's fantasy because she would enjoy fucking other men. But she would not accept him enjoying with other women. I guess the husband over came his natural jealousy over the thought that another man might take his wife, in fact he turned it into his enjoyment, he enjoys her being slutty. But he does not want any attachment and hidden agendas. She, on the other hand, seems to have no qualms about hiding anything from her husband and enjoying herself but will not tolerate him going with another woman. Mmmmm.....there is a conflict of interest here I think.

If we follow the line of argument taken by some other readers, then I can see her selfish interest. She prefers to control her husband by withholding information (how would he know unless he was there?), by not telling him the true extent of her attachment and enjoyment with other men, by telling him stories to arouse him and make him forget his doubts. The obvious conclusion will be that as she prefers the excitement and pleasure with other better endowed men, she will simply be passing the time when she is with her hubby. Inevitably, she will scorn his perversion and use it against him, perhaps humiliating him in certain ways....how can he tell her to stop when he had started it in the first place. Whatever his feelings, he will become a secondary interest in his wife's life and ultimately she won't even need him. See the story "Anitya - Cuckold Wife".

So for me, here it seems that all Swetha's previous good intentions are in doubt....she is excited by Yogi more than she cares to admit to hubby (and a doubt has arisen in my mind as to whether Yogi's arrival was really that sudden). If she really loved him and valued their marriage (ironically, indicated by her intense and lengthy refusal to entertain the idea of hubby fucking Ganga), she could have decided to stop her plans with Yogi. She would have proved that going with Yogi, was not as important as preserving her marriage. If the idea of her husband not fucking another woman was so important to her, why would she not simply agree not to get involved with Yogi? Wouldn't that make hubby back off? Hubby should have argued that if he couldn't have sex with Nanga then neither could she with Yogi. She wants to have her cake and eat it!!

So however Yogi ended up back with them, Swetha's refusal to let her hubby enjoy with Nanga speaks volumes about her own intentions. Before Yogi arrived, we were looking forward to encounters with strangers in Goa. They were both getting bored and wanted some fun. I assume fun for both but that was not clear in the story....Swetha could well have been thinking only about her enjoying with men and hubby just enjoying seeing her being slutty. I didn't see anything that indicated that hubby would also be enjoying with other women. So it looks like there was already potential for problems.

I am a little confused at Swetha's behavior. Is she preventing hubby from having sex with another woman because she would lose control over him? That even though he liked to see her with other men, his initial cuckoldism was hiding his real intention to go swinging? Pretty much like any other husband, the fantasy of watching your wife in sexual throes is tremendously erotic, but having the ability to fuck any other woman, with no repercussions is the ultimate goal, isn't it? For a wife, the ability to fuck another man with the husband's blessing is tremendously satisfying. If he doesn't know the details, he'll keep on blessing.

Humans were designed to procreate. We naturally want to fornicate. But we also want our own mate. Is swinging the answer?? Perhaps, if the husband and wife can truly just enjoy the sex without any attachments. Anyway, I think for most people, the desire to own your mate overcomes the desire to just fornicate with anyone else.

I want to point out that this is Xossip, and the writer will write as he/she wishes, notwithstanding the various arguments/comments from the readers. So I await eagerly to see what happens next as this may not turn out to be a normal cuckold/humiliation type story....Swetha loves her hubby too much!!! If she can fuck Yogi, hubby can fuck Nanga. Seems fair to me.....Will she let him fuck Nanga so that she can continue her real (clandestine) business with Yogi? Ha ha!!
If you can spend writing this much on criticizing the author,then please do it on creativity.. seems u want this author to stop writing on this story which later u will try to continue and destroy the flow like u did for other stories...

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #87  
Old 3rd December 2017
 
Join Date: 3rd September 2017
Posts: 33
Rep Power: 1 Points: 47
paradiselover is an unknown quantity at this point
in first part, Anand came up with some app in mobile to get swetha's live update when she was with yogi. now yogi is in his house, then y can't he place few cameras to check whether swetha's is telling everything

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #88  
Old 3rd December 2017
 
Join Date: 26th May 2015
Posts: 269
Rep Power: 7 Points: 440
foogy has many secret admirersfoogy has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to foogy
pls continue.. its very few people's appetite for humiliation (of the wife), the dominance .. but that is what makes it exciting

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #89  
Old 3rd December 2017
 
Join Date: 6th November 2011
Posts: 446
Rep Power: 15 Points: 839
suneelpoddar has received several accoladessuneelpoddar has received several accoladessuneelpoddar has received several accoladessuneelpoddar has received several accolades
eagerly waiting for next update..

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #90  
Old 3rd December 2017
Custom title
 
Join Date: 4th August 2015
Posts: 1,444
Rep Power: 9 Points: 2880
breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradiselover View Post
If you can spend writing this much on criticizing the author,then please do it on creativity.. seems u want this author to stop writing on this story which later u will try to continue and destroy the flow like u did for other stories...
Perhaps I didn't make it clear enough, my apologies.

The fact that I can take time to write my own thoughts on this story speaks volumes for the writer's efforts....I am clearly very interested, my own emotions are aroused! These are my thoughts based on what has been written, both by the writer and some readers.

As to what I want the writer to do or not, is simply any reader's prerogative. And you are welcome to your thoughts on what I did on the continuation of some stories. I understand very well that everyone has their own view.

But I want to thank you for at least taking the time to read all my thoughts. .....
______________________________
1. Unwanted Houseguest Continued - New http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1496293
2."Anitya - Cuckold Wife" Fantasy gone wrong, by divya_baby with extended Epilogue by me.
http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1...a+cuckold+wife
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:38 AM.
Page generated in 0.06789 seconds