Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > A Wife's Journey Continues

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd December 2017

abcxyz13 has received several accoladesabcxyz13 has received several accoladesabcxyz13 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to abcxyz13
The next day was the same, we both got ready, greeted yogendarji and left early . Swetha took her company bus today and i took my car as usual. I was about to start when i realized i forgot my office file. I came back to home. Yogendarji was in guest bedroom as ganga approached me.

“Saab, when can we go?” ganga asked excited

“I will take you in next few days” i said unsure. I need to talk to swetha about this

“Thanks you saab” ganga still excited and gave me a kiss on my cheek again.

“Ok” i managed to say and left to office blushing.

It didn’t look like ganga was scheming anything. She was genuinely excited to see the city. Looks like teenager in her is coming out of the closet.

Around 11 i got a text from swetha

“Anand, are you sure?”

“About what?”

“You know … what i am talking about”

“Swetha… You know i like you seeing like a slut” i said speaking honestly

“I know … its just that i want to make sure your ok“

“I am ok”

“Ok” swetha texted her last reply

I was busy with work for rest of the day and could only start late in the evening.

“Where are you” i texted swetha

“I am home”

“Ok” i texted back

I headed home to find swetha still in her office dress. She was in the kitchen helping ganga.

“Hello” swetha said coming over to me. We both moved over the bedroom as i started changing my dress

“Why are you still dressed” i asked as swetha started changing too.

“Just got busy with ganga” swetha replied

“Ganga or yogendarji” i joked

“Anand…”

Nothing happened after, we chatted, we had our dinner, watched some TV and got back to our room. But, Just like yesterday, swetha went out for water and came back late. But this time i approached her.

“What happened” i asked swetha as she entered

“Anand..... i think we need to talk” swetha said in a low voice adjusting her top

Swetha held my hand and directed me to the bed. I sat at the edge as swetha helped me remove my shorts. Swetha got on her knees and wrapped her hands around my cock making it harder with every stroke. After a minute of stroking, swetha finally looked up to me with unsure eyes.

“Yogendarji was in the kitchen”

“He is getting insatiable.”

“What did he do” i asked feigning ignorance

“What do you think” swetha teased giving me nice long strokes

“He was waiting for me yesterday too… trying to convince me….i told him no” swetha continued

“And today” i asked

“It depends on you”

“Anand, If i start again with yogendarji… it might get even more complicated then last time” swetha was turned on.

“Are you ok with that” swetha asked kissing my cock.

My cock jerked in her hand giving my approval.

“Your such a pervert” swetha kissed again as her saliva dripped down my cock

“Yogendraji is very eager to have me.. You should have seen him in the kitchen, he is like an animal” swetha’s hand moving all over my shaft and balls.

“What about you” i asked

“I am eager too” swetha replied blushing red

I was getting turned on with all the talk

“So can i?” swetha asked again rubbing my cock to edge

“Yes”

Swetha saw precum oozing from my cock and moved her mouth to it. She licked the precum and started giving me a slurpy blowjob as her hands massaged my balls.

“If you do want me to start… i want you to trust me”

“I don't want it to be like last time. You need to understand i love you and it’s just different with yogendarji” swetha said and went back to sucking my cock

“I know .. don’t worry” i said assuring her, feeling her warm saliva on my cock.

My cock took over for rest of the talk as it kept twitching at swetha’s tease.

“Anand, i am not just talking dirty… i am asking you in real” swetha said now looking at me with my cock in her mouth

“I am ok.. with one condition” i said

“Condition?” swetha asked and got back to sucking my cock.

“I want to try my luck with ganga” i said. Unable to believe myself as i told it.

Swetha gagged over my cock as she quickly took it out of her mouth.

“What…. Why” swetha yelled in shock

“I can take care of you and yogendarji” swetha blurtted out

“Swetha, It’s only fair… if you get to sleep with yogendarji .. then the least i could do is try my luck with ganga” i said as swetha stood up in shock

“Anand.. no... I can’t accept it”

“How is it fair?. You get turned on seeing me with yogendarji. It's not the same for me”

“I can’t accept it”

“I can take care of you right.. What do you need ganga for?”

“Since when were you planning this?”

“Anand… i don’t like it at all” swetha kept going on and on as my cock deflated

Swetha was real mad now. I had actually thought of making a move on ganga the moment i saw her. Ganga might be a maid but she is sexy as hell and after i got a taste of her at the village, i wanted to try it again, i am not sure if ganga will be ok with it, but what’s the harm in trying. I will never get a chance with someone like her and i thought it would be win-win for both me and swetha. Since swetha is planning to do it with yogendarji, i could do it with ganga.

“Anand, the only reason ganga agreed to do it with you was because yogendarji asked her” swetha said

“She won’t do it with you, even if you wanted” swetha said annoyed

“I know ….. that’s why i said i want to try .. if she doesn't want it .. then of course i can’t do” i responded

“Can i atleast try… it’s not sex just some flirting and playing around” i said trying to convince swetha

Swetha calmed down a little as she heard me saying no sex.

“Why do you want to play around with a maid?”

“Swetha… who else can i do it with. This is the only time we both can do this kind of stuff”

Swetha was still mad. No way she would agree. But after an hour of it. Swetha said ok on one condition. No sex.

Last edited by abcxyz13 : 2nd December 2017 at 05:53 AM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 2nd December 2017
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
very very hot

Old 2nd December 2017
Custom title

longindian_axe is hunted by the papparazilongindian_axe is hunted by the papparazilongindian_axe is hunted by the papparazilongindian_axe is hunted by the papparazilongindian_axe is hunted by the papparazilongindian_axe is hunted by the papparazilongindian_axe is hunted by the papparazilongindian_axe is hunted by the papparazi
super hot . more please...

Old 2nd December 2017
Custom title

Navellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our community
He allow her to go qith him and fuck by him then after some time he feela he lost his wife Go yogender if she really true with anand then he says to her dnt go with yogender ji and see what she is really DMG with yogender ji in absence of anand is she realy trust one or real slut to yogender he should find her real feelings on yogender ji i dnt like dis move from anand

Old 2nd December 2017

HOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accolades
Loving it please continue super hot.
Update soon.

Old 2nd December 2017

doom_master is beginning to get noticed
super erotic writing, keep up the good work, eagerly waiting for the next update

Old 2nd December 2017
Custom title

summersguy2014 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to summersguy2014
super

Old 2nd December 2017

akarsh1970 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navellover143 View Post
He allow her to go qith him and fuck by him then after some time he feela he lost his wife Go yogender if she really true with anand then he says to her dnt go with yogender ji and see what she is really DMG with yogender ji in absence of anand is she realy trust one or real slut to yogender he should find her real feelings on yogender ji i dnt like dis move from anand
Agreed. This is just disgusting now.

Wife will fuck Yogendra and then, when and if she gets free and if she feels like it, husband will get to fuck her used body. Husband now has second place in the relationship; Yogendra is the wife's lover and husband has to wait for him to be done with the wife. The wife will not even tell the husband what all she did with Yogendra. So, even if the husband were to get some pleasure from seeing his wife with others, he will not even have that pleasure. So, why should the husband agree to this?

Further, the wife says husband is not allowed to be jealous. So, she does have strong feelings for Yogendra and is willing to make the husband only a slave and nothing more and humiliate him and husband cannot expect any love or affection from wife. So, why should the husband continue in this relationship?

Husband is also not allowed to fuck Ganga - so the wife is completely controlling the husband and making him her slave. The husband will get no pleasure; in his own home, he will be secondary to Yogendra and he will just have to wait all alone till the time Yogendra is done with his wife every night.

When the author gave the wife's POV, he said that the wife loved the husband and wanted that relationship to continue. The first update after this talked about the couple having fun in Thailand, Goa, etc. So, this was shaping up to be a good swinging couple story with lots of different scenes possible.

But now, the author has contradicted all that he said in the wife's POV. The wife has schemed to bring Yogendra into the house and won't even tell the husband how long she has been planning this. Yogendra gropes and plays with the wife's body in the husband's house and wife does not even tell the husband about it on the first day. Next day, she comes to the husband, takes his dick, gives him a hand job, and asks him to allow her to make Yogendra her primary lover and master. So, with the hand job ongoing, the husband cannot even say no. The wife is completely manipulating the husband and relegating him to second place.

There is no pleasure for the husband in this. The wife has no love for him. This is just another cuckold and humiliation story. I think I will leave this story now. I have no interest in humiliation of any character.

Old 2nd December 2017

rock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our community
hottttt

Old 2nd December 2017
Custom title

Navellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by akarsh1970 View Post
Agreed. This is just disgusting now.

Wife will fuck Yogendra and then, when and if she gets free and if she feels like it, husband will get to fuck her used body. Husband now has second place in the relationship; Yogendra is the wife's lover and husband has to wait for him to be done with the wife. The wife will not even tell the husband what all she did with Yogendra. So, even if the husband were to get some pleasure from seeing his wife with others, he will not even have that pleasure. So, why should the husband agree to this?

Further, the wife says husband is not allowed to be jealous. So, she does have strong feelings for Yogendra and is willing to make the husband only a slave and nothing more and humiliate him and husband cannot expect any love or affection from wife. So, why should the husband continue in this relationship?

Husband is also not allowed to fuck Ganga - so the wife is completely controlling the husband and making him her slave. The husband will get no pleasure; in his own home, he will be secondary to Yogendra and he will just have to wait all alone till the time Yogendra is done with his wife every night.

When the author gave the wife's POV, he said that the wife loved the husband and wanted that relationship to continue. The first update after this talked about the couple having fun in Thailand, Goa, etc. So, this was shaping up to be a good swinging couple story with lots of different scenes possible.

But now, the author has contradicted all that he said in the wife's POV. The wife has schemed to bring Yogendra into the house and won't even tell the husband how long she has been planning this. Yogendra gropes and plays with the wife's body in the husband's house and wife does not even tell the husband about it on the first day. Next day, she comes to the husband, takes his dick, gives him a hand job, and asks him to allow her to make Yogendra her primary lover and master. So, with the hand job ongoing, the husband cannot even say no. The wife is completely manipulating the husband and relegating him to second place.

There is no pleasure for the husband in this. The wife has no love for him. This is just another cuckold and humiliation story. I think I will leave this story now. I have no interest in humiliation of any character.
y she humilated him cheated him with yogender ji if she really have him then leave anand and said yogender is best fucker than u and leave him AMD njoy her self she not allow her husband to fuxk others but ahe njoy everyone even yogender maid and other stranger also fuck her in first part but she says she loves her husbamd lot and b liyal to him then after yogemder comes and she changes is she really aware of yoge.der arrival and what she doing in mobile while anand seeing she may text to yogender about her plans to deceive her husband like a slave for her

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls