Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > A Wife's Journey Continues

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th November 2017

abcxyz13 has received several accoladesabcxyz13 has received several accoladesabcxyz13 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to abcxyz13
It's been a week since swetha has confessed to everything. I still did not like the fact that swetha had entertained so many of yogendarji requests and they share some sort of intimacy but to be honest it was also turning me on. I am confused myself. I was angry at swetha for hiding things from me, but now that everything is in the open we have been talking more about all the details. Swetha has been in upbeat mood since the day of confession, i am not sure if it's because of her confession or my reaction, either way it turned out good. Swetha has been more active in bed, always eager to please me, our talks are getting more and more kinky where swetha would even moan yogendarjis name during sex. And now that swetha knows her acting like a slut turns me on we been having more fun.

Again? We already been there a few times swetha said sighing on the bed as she played with her phone with just her top on.

Why not? We had fun last time right i responded

Ya but lets go to a new place. I have had enough of thailand

Hmm.. ok do you have any place in mind? i asked guessing she might

Lets go goa swetha said smiling

Goa i guess .. but there is a chance of meeting someone we know i said smiling

Anand, are you planning a vacation or an exhibition of me swetha asked teasing her hair falling over her shoulder covering her cleavage.

Both i replied as i moved her hair and top to the side to see more of her skin

We can try nude beaches i am sure we won't meet anyone we know there i added

i am sure we wont swetha teased

I am also sure, you would want to see me naked with all the strangers on the beach

What can i do.. Those are the rules i joked

And what if some of them approach me. while i am naked swetha asked putting her phone to the side and unzipping my pant.

I might have to go along with them..

And It might take some time . swetha teased rubbing my cock in slow motion

Especially if there are lots of them.. swetha said pushing me onto the bed and got on top of me.

You will wait for me right........ ahhhh swetha moaned sliding her panty aside and putting my cock in.

The wetness of her pussy let my cock in with ease.

Ahhh Yes i replied as swetha fucked my cock with her pussy

I can spend the rest of vacation with my loversmmmm

And You can pick me up when they are done with me . ahhh... swetha moaned as i fucked her from the bottom

I will be dirty and filled when i am back Swetha said as i pushed her down and got on top of her and started banged her pussy hard as the bed creaked.

Ahhhh ahhh swetha moaned

Will you. fuck me after .. they all took turns with me swetha asked between my thrusts

Yes.. i replied as i kept banging swethas dripping pussy.

Ahhh.. yes ahhhh anand swetha climaxed with me.

The dirty talk and the sex was so good that i wanted to make it real. But we both knew it will not go beyond the bedroom walls. I talked with swetha to make at least some of it real. But she was concerned it was too risky and with strangers anything could go wrong.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 30th November 2017

abcxyz13 has received several accoladesabcxyz13 has received several accoladesabcxyz13 has received several accolades
The next day morning we both got up with a smile. We were still naked and swethas pussy was still dripping with my cum.

Shall we go for another round? i asked half asleep

Ha ha...no thank you we have to go to office remember swetha replied with a smile as she got up and covered her pussy with her top to prevent the cum from falling over the floor.

We also have to visit the realtor today he said he would meet us at the house swetha said heading to the bathroom.

We started our hunt for the new house. Even though we have money now, the houses are way too expensive. I got a realtor, rakesh who was recommended by my colleague. Mostly, it's been swetha who is dealing with him. She has way too many demands on what supposed to be a ideal house for us and its been taking a stab at our budget. I just hope rakesh can find us one with a good balance between swethas demands and my budget.

We both started getting ready for work. Swetha was packing up the lunch while i was getting my shirt on.

Come on anand, it's getting late. swetha shouted from the kitchen when i heard the bell ring.

After a min Anand i heard swetha calling for me

Who is it? i shouted back

Anand i heard swetha voice with a little stutter

I put my shirt on and came over to the hall.

Hello anandji yogendarji greeted me with a smile

I looked at swetha, she was as shocked as i was.

Hello yogendarji.. How come youre here i asked recovering

I then saw ganga walk over from behind and giving me and swetha a namaste.

Sorry for suddenly barging onto you guys. I had some business in the city and thought you folks could return the favor this time yogendarji said smiling

I guess we could i said without thinking as swetha stared at me

Please sit i said showing him the couch and asked swetha to get some tea.

So how long are you here for i asked hoping its for a few days.

Just few days yogendarji replied

I made some pep talk waiting for the tea. Swetha came over and offered him a cup as he eyed swethas office dress and heels.

Please give us a minute, we need to talk a little to make some adjustments i told yogendarji as me and swetha walked over to the bedroom

Once we were in the bedroom i closed the doors.

Did you know? i asked swetha

No of course not why would i know swetha said in annoyance

Sorry, i was just checking it's just shocking that he came over the house and.. how did he even know our house address i said to swetha

I dont know we should just tell him we cant accommodate him swetha said

How can we just tell him to go away i said unsure

Well.. i dont think it's a good idea to have him around. He will probably try to jump on me the first chance he gets swetha replied

Hmmm.. Ok.. he is here just for few days. Its anyway monday today so we will be in office for most of the days and i will be around you to make sure he doesn't make any moves i said hoping to get this over with.

I dont know swetha replied unsure

Well, what can we do. I can't just tell him to get out after staying over his place for 3 weeks i said

After a minute of silence swetha nodded at me

Ok swetha said nodding again.

We went back to the hall as yogendarji finished his cup.

We have a very small place, i am not sure if you will be comfortable here i said hoping for nothing.

I am pretty sure he came here with an intention to try his luck with swetha.

No problem anandji. I can adjust, its just for few days and i have ganga to take care of my needs, so you do not have to worry about anything yogendarji replied

If thats what you want. Swetha can show ganga around to know what's where i said as i sat opposite to him while swetha took over.

I made some pep talk with yogendarji as swetha showed ganga around our two bedroom apartment. We have a hall in the front at the entrance door and then two bedrooms on the opposite side. In between the bedrooms we had the couch and dining table and the balcony at the end. The kitchen is attached to our bedroom and the guest bathroom was at the end of the other side.

If you cant sleep in the the bedroom, then where will you sleep i heard swetha asking ganga.

I can sleep in the hall memsab. Anywhere in the corner is fine ganga replied. I felt bad for her.

Ok. your wish swetha said giving up.

Swetha finished with instructions and signaled me on leaving.

Yogendarji, we need to be in office. So we will start now. Please feel at home. If you need anything you can call me. i said getting up and gave him my number.

Swetha too got her bag and we both headed out as ganga headed to kitchen and started making more tea for yogendarji.

Old 30th November 2017

akarsh1970 is beginning to get noticed
This is an interesting turn. Will this lead to more revelations about the wife? Will the husband be further humiliated with the wife again becoming Yogendra's slave? Will the marriage continue? How did Yogendra get the address - did the wife call him?

Old 30th November 2017

suneelpoddar has received several accoladessuneelpoddar has received several accoladessuneelpoddar has received several accoladessuneelpoddar has received several accolades
excellent twist.... please update soon with big episodes ...eagerly waiting...

Old 1st December 2017
Custom title

Navellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our community
Wow nice update bhai

Old 1st December 2017

eagerseeker is beginning to get noticed
wowwwww

Old 1st December 2017
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by akarsh1970 View Post
This is an interesting turn. Will this lead to more revelations about the wife? Will the husband be further humiliated with the wife again becoming Yogendra's slave? Will the marriage continue? How did Yogendra get the address - did the wife call him?
Great questions!! By bringing back Yogi and Ganga, it obviously means trouble!!

After our last thoughts I agreed that Swetha had genuinely put everything that happened in the village behind them. This is further cemented by her surprise at seeing Yogi on their doorstep, unannounced. Hubby is right royally pissed off....I think he too had left it all behind. Even though they continued role playing and hugely enjoying it, neither seemed to have any intention of going back to the village times.....new possibilities, sure but not the Yogi times (it was getting too deep and would jeopardize the marriage).

With their role playing fresh in their minds and eagerness for new adventures, the presence of Yogi and Ganga will only lead to a slippery downward slope!! Unless both can resist Yogi's commanding nature, they are doomed! Ganga will keep hubby occupied for sure.

With Swetha's penchant for Yogi's domination, and the need to remain polite hosts, Yogi will take her regardless of what she or hubby says.

The writer has the option to make the couple stronger in character, showing a stronger bond, to thwart Yogi's obvious intentions. If they succumb, then we essentially have a repeat (dumb hubby allows wife to go to another man - usual ccuckold stuff, slut wife, humiliation, wife goes off with the other guy or husband divorces wife). Would be more interesting if they can turn the tables. They obviously were planning other adventures in Goa.

Yogi has turned out to be the UNWANTED HOUSEGUEST!!!

YEEEEHAAA!!!
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Old 1st December 2017

akashx has many secret admirersakashx has many secret admirers
Very nice update

Old 2nd December 2017

Once in the car we calmed down to figure out the situation. I decided to drop swetha at the office today, we needed some time to think this through.

I never thought he would actually come here swetha said

Ya me too it was crazy seeing him in our house i responded

He is probably here to try his luck with you again i said unable to stop my smile

Not probably, i am sure he came for me swetha replied as i broke into a wide smile

Anand, this is not funny swetha said hitting my shoulder

I know.. I know... It's just that he came all the way looks like he really wants you i said

Shut up anand, tell me what do we do now swetha asked

I am not sure.. May be just wait it out and then he will leave on his own i said

Ok swetha replied meekly after a minute

We talked some more and I dropped her at the office and headed to mine.

I made it to my office desk to find load of work waiting for me. But after what happened this morning my mind kept drifting. Did swetha knew yogendarji was coming?. I guess not, she was as shocked as i was. Seeing yogendarji and ganga triggered all the memories. It's been almost 2 months since we came back and i never expected to see them again. I kept working and drifting through the morning. Finally in the afternoon i texted swetha.

Hello i texted swetha

Hey

What are you doing?

work.. Whats up

I was thinking

You know we talk so much in the bed but never really can do it

Do you want to start again with yogendarji?

No

Anand, how could you even think of it, after all the problems we went through

I was just thinking

I dont think its a good idea. I don't want any problems between us

The problems only came up bcos i wasnt sure what was going on between you two. If i know everything it will be fine

Anand i know it's turning you on. But its better we don't do it and i can't just keep telling you everything the instant it happened

Why not

Why not?

Why can't you just tell me everything

Anand, I have feelings. It might be fun but i also feel ashamed, guilty and worse feel like a slut..

I also don't want to go through that again where you suddenly feel jealous and insecure and we both fight

I am not jealous

Anand, let it go let's just wait few days and we can get this over with

I gotta go now. Bye

Swetha i texted with no reply

Swetha is right. The village incident was strenuous on our relationship. Its also not entirely swethas fault that we had a fight. I was the one who started it and nudged swetha to go out with yogendarji. I expected it to be hot and fun, but did not like the intimacy that came along with it. I was also jealous and felt swetha was getting too attached. I guess you cant just have sex with a person and not share some sort of intimacy. Maybe its better to stop pursuing it. The rest of the day went by with work at office. I started late to pick swetha up.

Old 2nd December 2017

Hey, what took you so long? swetha asked sitting in the car

Sorry, had lot of work.. shall we go I think yogendarji is eagerly waiting for you at home i said starting up the car.

Anand would you stop. I am scared to go home swetha responded

Ha ha.. Hes not gonna bite you

You never know swetha said laughing

The mood was a little lighter than morning as we talked more.

As we headed closer to home

Anand, were you serious about me and yogendarji? swetha asked cautiously

Yes.. i replied to see where it leads. Something changed between this afternoon and now.

But it might create problems between us right

Swetha, i am fine like you said you don't have to tell me everything immediately, you can take your time and tell me when you're ready, but at some point i want to know everything

I don't know. I am confused. I think it's a bad idea swetha said as we reached home.

We both got off and headed home. Yogendarji was watching TV as we entered. He eyed swetha inspecting her office suit that barely came till her knees.

Hello swethaji yogendarji greeted

Hello swetha replied and quickly headed to bedroom.

I looked around to see the whole apartment cleaned. Looks like ganga was at work. I saw her in the kitchen working on dinner i think. I made pep talk with yogendarji and headed to bedroom. Me and swetha didnt talk much, we both got changed. Swetha made sure to wear pants as we headed to the living room.

Ganga you didnt have too swetha said as she headed into kitchen.

It's ok memsab. I do it everyday ganga said.

It looked like ganga took care of the dinner too.

Swetha set the dining table as ganga bought out the dishes. Ganga served us dinner as swetha sat opposite to yogendarji. We ate dinner in silence, ganga was the only one in upbeat mood.

After dinner swetha headed back to bedroom and so did yogendarji. I went over to the couch and switched on TV. Ganga was still cleaning around the house humming a song.

You are in good mood i said to ganga

Ji saab ganga responded smiling

Oh whats going on i asked

This is my first time to the city and outside village ganga said beaming. I could no longer see the women who i met in the village. Ganga was more like a teenager now, which she really was.

You like it? i asked

Yes.. i have never seen so many cars and big buildings ganga replied excited

I can show you around the city if you want i said feeling bad for her

Really saab? ganga asked coming over to me excited

Sure i said

Thanks saab. I am really looking forward to it now ganga said thanking me multiple times and nonchalantly gave me a kiss on the cheek and then got back to her cleaning

I didnt expect that.

After sometime i switched off the TV and went to the bedroom. Swetha was on her phone as i entered.

So what's going on i asked swetha

Nothing swetha replied putting her phone aside

Ya.. i know.. I am surprised he didnt make any moves i said

You want him too swetha teased

Its probably because you are around. swetha added

You want me around right? i teased her back

Yes swetha said smiling

We talked some more and then swetha got back to her phone and i got to mine. A few mins later, swetha got up to get some water. It was nearly 10 mins since swetha left and didn't come back. I headed out to see whats going on when i heard some noise near the door and stopped. The kitchen was just next to our bedroom. It was whispers but i could still hear a little.

Ahhh.. yogendarji please

Yogendarji please i think you should leave please

mmmm.... Please yogendarji i heard some silence and some smooching sounds

Yes.. he is in the bedroom

No... not there. some more smooching.

Please not now.. Later. I promise i heard swetha gasping and then her steps towards our bedroom

I went back and sat over on the bed. Swetha came in and went to bed without looking at me. I didn't ask her about what happened.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls