Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > A Wife's Journey Continues

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd November 2017

akarsh1970 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
Super!! Thanks for clarifying the details from Swetha's view. I like the fact that Swetha wants to leave the past behind, that she is back on the same page as Anand. I also like the fact that it is very important to her that she and Anand stay together.

But there is more to come, right????

Looks like Anand is OK if Swetha just does stuff to arouse him, even fucking other men. However, any thing that he perceives as independent action by her or any attachment (liking a person on a continued basis or liking a sexual perversion) isn't OK. He prefers to be involved. Swetha leaving out details to preserve her marriage may have saved her for now but she definitely likes being with other men of her own accord, not just to mutually satisfy themselves or to satisfy Anand.

We understand her overriding desire to not lose Anand. However, the genie is now out of the bottle......how long before she succumbs again to her new found desires? Or will she make an extra effort to make sure Anand is with her, is aware of everything she feels? Actually making sure that both are really OK with what she is doing, what they are doing?

By leaving out certain details now, she will only add to her dilemma as they continue their fantasies and she keeps leaving out the fact that she enjoys fucking other men, and in more ways than straight sex, actually feeling an attachment, more than Anand realizes.

To be honest, if I were in her position, I would do the same. I wouldn't want to jeopardize my marriage by spilling the real beans....it would only upset my partner. However, understanding the importance of her love for Anand and desire to stay with him, she needs to really, really cooperate with him in their fantasies.

But the way the writer explains all her lies, it looks like she will do it again.....she will soon feel the urge, it is like an addiction....why she cannot delete Yogi's number, why she cannot move on. However, knowing that Anand is likely to get upset at the points that she doesn't tell him, the important ones for him, I feel like I'm watching a moth slowly heading for the flame.....a flame that only burns.
I agree with you that this is an excellent update.

However, a small disagreement with your views - see, the husband pushed Swetha towards Yogendra, let her go out with him and encouraged or even pushed her to him at least at the beginning. By herself, there is no indication that she wanted it to happen. Also, she was the one who initiated the withdrawal process and asked the husband to leave the village. Even after the talk with Ganga, the husband did not initiate the act of leaving the village, though he was troubled and worried.

After leaving the village, it now becomes clear that Swetha has not been maintaining any contact with Yogendra and has clearly told him that it's over. Also, the party episode was accidental. Further, even the bus episode with the kid was basically a case where the wife was forced into a public act by the husband and the kid took advantage of it and the wife was in no position to stop him. After that incident too, the wife was only worried (not thrilled or excited) as per her POV in this last update. The wife has also so far not shown any other inclination towards any other men - the episode with the servants was essentially forced upon her by Yogendra (the second servant joining in was again forced with the wife in no position to refuse). And, after all this, the wife realises that she and her husband need to leave the place and initiates that move. The husband, though troubled, is the one enjoying all this and did not initiate the move away from the village.

So, i think it would be wrong to say that Swetha is a slut and would by herself move out and have other affairs again. It appears that the husband, despite some worries, is the one enjoying and pushing the wife to do these things.

We may have had doubts about Swetha's confession and thought that she was lying to her husband. But the writer has pulled a masterstroke by giving her detailed POV and thus, ensuring that there is no lying by the wife or doubting the wife's love for the husband. The wife only hid certain details from her husband because of her concern for the husband and her desire to not trouble him further and to ensure that their marriage remains a happy one.

Breville, I think this might be the first story where you and I have exchanged seats - you are the one now saying that the wife herself is promiscuous while I am the one now defending the wife after the last update by the author clarifying the wife's position and POV.

I think the author is correct when he says that if two people have sex repeatedly some feelings will definitely develop, which is what happened between Swetha and Yogendra. But the wife has far stronger feelings and love for her husband and so she moved out of the village. She also does not have any attraction towards the kid or the servants. So, I think this is a genuinely loving wife and we should not judge her too harshly. It is the husband who enjoys being cuckolded; it is not that the wife enjoys cuckolding her husband or humiliating him in this story.

Last edited by akarsh1970 : 22nd November 2017 at 07:40 AM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 22nd November 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
Super!! Thanks for clarifying the details from Swetha's view. I like the fact that Swetha wants to leave the past behind, that she is back on the same page as Anand. I also like the fact that it is very important to her that she and Anand stay together.

But there is more to come, right???? Is the story over? If it is, then it is a good moment to stop. If not, here are some of my thoughts:

Looks like Anand is OK if Swetha just does stuff to arouse him, even fucking other men. However, any thing that he perceives as independent action by her or any attachment (liking a person on a continued basis or liking a sexual perversion) isn't OK. He prefers to be involved. Swetha leaving out details to preserve her marriage may have saved her for now but she definitely likes being with other men of her own accord, not just to mutually satisfy themselves or to satisfy Anand.

We understand her overriding desire to not lose Anand. However, the genie is now out of the bottle......how long before she succumbs again to her new found desires? Or will she make an extra effort to make sure Anand is with her, is aware of everything she feels? Actually making sure that both are really OK with what she is doing, what they are doing?

By leaving out certain details now, she will only add to her dilemma as they continue their fantasies and she keeps leaving out the fact that she enjoys fucking other men, and in more ways than straight sex, actually feeling an attachment, more than Anand realizes.

To be honest, if I were in her position, I would do the same. I wouldn't want to jeopardize my marriage by spilling the real beans....it would only upset my partner. However, understanding the importance of her love for Anand and desire to stay with him, she needs to really, really cooperate with him in their fantasies.

But the way the writer explains all her lies, it looks like she will do it again.....she will soon feel the urge, it is like an addiction....why she cannot delete Yogi's number, why she cannot move on. However, knowing that Anand is likely to get upset at the points that she doesn't tell him, the important ones for him, I feel like I'm watching a moth slowly heading for the flame.....a flame that only burns.
I think not deleting Yogendra's number is a small gesture, which simply reflects that the wife did develop some feelings towards Yogendra. But more importantly, she has not contacted him at all, except for one message that clearly indicated that everything with him was over. This indicates that the love for the husband is far stronger. Looking at the other points in her POV, this is the logical conclusion, I believe.

Also, even if the wife were to delete his number, Yogendra would not delete her number. He keeps sending her texts. It would be more awkward to keep getting texts from an unknown number. It is better to keep the name in the contact list till the texts stop completely.

Old 22nd November 2017
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Akarsh,

Ok, you have some very good points in favor of Swetha. I actually didn't say she was a slut. Nevertheless, reading it again, one would infer that that was what I was saying. The writer creates a doubt in my mind when she doesn't tell him how she really felt about Jogi. Leading to all my doubts about her future intentions.

In all these adventures, the husband typically makes the move. As long as they both enjoy and don't get attached it works for them. Unfortunately, as you rightly point out, having intimate contact with some one over time does lead to some attachment. I guess Anand is Ok when he initiates but not when she makes her own moves....jealousy, control, etc. take over.

And I certainly agree that it was a master stroke for the writer to give Swetha's POV. She is clearly putting her love for Anand and fear of him leaving her above all else.

The nit pick about Jogi's number.....I thought the writer left that in there to create some doubt about Swetha's future intentions (just as he did about the level of attachment she had for Jogi and his domination of her). After all, the subject about wives who venture out are one of the most popular here.

So my question is....is this the end? Good place to end the adventure....wife loved it but values her husband more. Occurs a lot more in real life than we care to mention. We can identify with it...we all have been distracted in our lives but realize that better to be with the one you love (most of us anyway!) Excellent finish.

Good to discuss with you. Take care.
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Old 22nd November 2017

Breville,

I agree that the story till this point is now complete with the wife's POV beautifully explained by the author.

The story could certainly end here but that is not necessary. It can definitely continue with many more episodes with the husband leading the wife to more experiments and may be having some affairs of his own as well and so on.

Yes, definitely good to discuss with you. Take care, you too!

Old 22nd November 2017

Ruchi07 is an unknown quantity at this point
What's Wrong

I find loads of sense in Swetha's thinking. I can appreciate her feelings very well.
She always has love and affection for hubby. Women also love to have more fun but the control that for Husband's love.
But if husband himself is pushing then....it is difficult to say NO.

Sad to see many in comments directly calling Swetha as slut. If she is one, then it is with huisband's permission. Probably even i will do the same thing if i were in her place.

Old 22nd November 2017

krish agarwal has received several accoladeskrish agarwal has received several accoladeskrish agarwal has received several accoladeskrish agarwal has received several accoladeskrish agarwal has received several accolades
nice end of story...awesome story

Old 22nd November 2017
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruchi07 View Post
I find loads of sense in Swetha's thinking. I can appreciate her feelings very well.
She always has love and affection for hubby. Women also love to have more fun but the control that for Husband's love.
But if husband himself is pushing then....it is difficult to say NO.

Sad to see many in comments directly calling Swetha as slut. If she is one, then it is with huisband's permission. Probably even i will do the same thing if i were in her place.
Fair point. And Arkash also counters my initial assertions to which I have agreed.

What I'd like to point out is that typically the husband explains his fetish and what he wants her to do. Obviously, it turns him on and she knows that. Now, she might at first not want to do it but if she does, then it is inevitable that, ultimately, she too enjoys (to varying degrees). In this story husband was not there while she enjoyed. The writer tells us of her high level of enjoyment with Jogi, her attachment (or love) for him and that she likes his domination. All aspects that the husband would not like and does not want (as he suspects, per the writer).

It is, indeed, a testament to her loyalty and ultimate love for her husband that she, herself, initiates the return home and suspends contact with Jogi. So, the "slut" terminology may not be appropriate for some readers. For some readers, even if the husband pushes her, if she enjoys and wants to do it again or even entertains such thoughts as in this case, then she is a slut. I have pointed out in other posts that it is unfair to women because we do not call the man a "man slut" if he does the same (happens all the time).

As I said earlier, the husband has explained in detail what he wants and why. So if she goes ahead, to satisfy him as he wishes, and after she returns she withholds some information, he may be rightly upset and she may be considered by some as a slut, purely because she enjoyed secretly.

Often, the husbands want to hear every detail as that is the major turn on, especially if he wasn't there with her and the other man/woman. Since the husband has been open about what he wants, why wouldn't she reveal her side of things? In theory, she should reciprocate but how can she tell her husband that she loved it and would want to try it again? If I enjoyed it, I would certainly think of trying it again....that is human nature.

A normal husband doesn't actually want his wife to enjoy with another man (and vice versa). Hearing that, he would be jealous, insecure, angry, denigrate her, etc. and she knows that. And vice versa. But in this story, he is not normal. He pushed her to do it. Yet he is unhappy in the suspicion that there was a greater attachment to Jogi than he would have liked....the unintended consequence in all these "adventures", giving in to these temptations. It is an unfair situation for the wife.

Hence, the thought that since she secretly enjoyed, she would be prepared to do so again, without the knowledge of her husband. Happens all the time.....it is inevitable that once you've tasted the forbidden fruit, temptation rears its ugly head. And yes, it is all because the husband wanted it.

In this story, at this juncture, though she didn't reveal all her feelings to her husband, she emphasizes her love for her husband above all. Very redeeming. Again, I agree, it is ultimately the husband's fault to have pushed her to such behavior and enjoy forbidden fruit (for most of us anyway). I agree that anyone would have enjoyed the situation and calling her a slut is wrong.....unless she wants to continue without the husband's knowledge.

Best to keep fantasies as fantasies only.
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Last edited by breville1 : 22nd November 2017 at 09:28 PM.

Old 22nd November 2017

suneelpoddar has received several accoladessuneelpoddar has received several accoladessuneelpoddar has received several accoladessuneelpoddar has received several accolades
great update....but wish you will come back to Anand's POV from swetha's POV now..that is more erotic..

Old 24th November 2017
Custom title

Navellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our communityNavellover143 is a pillar of our community
waitong for next update

Old 27th November 2017
Custom title

koolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
you rock breville1 and abcxyz...

thanks for the updates

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls