Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > A Wife's Journey Continues

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th November 2017

shector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our communityshector87 is a pillar of our community
Second part started!!!! Looks like I did not miss much.

Thank you and please continue...

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 19th November 2017

sameer2810 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by akarsh1970 View Post
Agree completely with you Krish!

No point in humiliating the husband. Abcxyz13, You started off well with the couple not getting along and their sex life going downhill, wife on the phone constantly, presumably with her old flame/master.

Let the marriage break, let there be a divorce. Wife can then freely have sex with as many people as you want. Why humiliate the husband unnecessarily?

If this is a story or part where the only purpose is Swetha freely having sex with multiple people then the only role of the husband will be to be cheated on repeatedly and being humiliated. His character has no other role in the story - as in the party scene. Wife fools him with a kiss, then humiliates him in front of all his friends, now all his friends will see the wife as a potential slut, hit on her, bed her, etc. Poor husband only gets humiliated and cheated on publicly. Can he realistically face these friends again?

Too much of humiliation of any character will put off some readers at least, myself included. And, it does not make the story any more interesting even for other readers, it is just a distraction at best for other readers too. Which is why in the first part, readers were asking for justice, etc for the husband and for the couple to get back together and so on.

So, completely agree with Krish here. Let the marriage break, wife can then meet many people, may be become a full time prostitute even in order to earn money (or get some other job and have sex with colleagues and seniors and clients, etc) and get into all sorts of sex scenes. But do not keep one character purely for humiliation. No reader enjoys humiliation of any character.
Totally Agree with you

Old 20th November 2017

suneelpoddar has received several accoladessuneelpoddar has received several accoladessuneelpoddar has received several accoladessuneelpoddar has received several accolades
eager waiting for update..

Old 20th November 2017
Custom title

madinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazi
Very nice.

Old 22nd November 2017

abcxyz13 has received several accoladesabcxyz13 has received several accoladesabcxyz13 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to abcxyz13
Swethas POV

Swethas POV

It was sunday morning, anand was still sleeping as i got up. I put my top on and headed to the kitchen to get myself some coffee. I sipped it to make sure it's not too hot and then grabbed my phone and moved onto the balcony as i saw the buzzing city down. I stared across the distance away from the city remembering the village or the dream we had. It was still hard to believe what happened in that village. Me and anand have a done a lot of kinky stuff in our last 12 years together, but this takes the cake.

It all started as fun when we first did it on the bus. Anand was excited to try it out, i was not sure at first but played along with the kid and once i kissed him and felt his hands over me, i shamelessly started wanting it more. The kid was so hard for me, it was my first time seeing someone hard for me. i also had to make sure to rub him slowly so he did not cum before me. I was scared if anand would be mad to see me kissing and rubbing someone else, but he was totally turned on. It was weird at first but, i also, was turned on, so i pushed it a little further.

I cautiously asked anand if it was ok to let the kid touch me and he excitedly said yes. My plan was to just let the kid feel my tits, but he got me so excited that i did not object when the kid moved his hands to my pussy. It probably was his first time fingering a pussy and he was doing it all wrong. It was also my first time to have someone else other than anand. I was wet and couldnt control myself any longer, so, i took his fingers and moved it along with mine as i taught him how to do it right. There, i was in a bus filled with strangers as i sat next to a kid who had his fingers inside my pussy, driving me to the edge. It was the most kinkiest and hottest moment in my whole life as i orgasmed in the bus, wetting my entire seat. I was too tired to even clean myself up, the kid was still hard so i gave him a few fast strokes and he was out in a minute. After that I remember nervously glancing over to anand and he was stroking himself to climax, our eyes met, i gave him a tired smile while guilt was tearing me inside. I thought i pushed it too far. To my surprise, anand was not only fine but turned on and we had an amazing night after that. Even though anand was ok i was still feeling guilty. i made myself feel better by thinking it was a one off thing and that is the end of it. I was so wrong.

Old 22nd November 2017

abcxyz13 has received several accoladesabcxyz13 has received several accoladesabcxyz13 has received several accolades
Once we reached the village me and anand were so horny all the time that we had sex at every chance we got. To ruin the mood rani aunty as always got into a fight with me and we had to move over to yogendarjis place the same night. The moment we arrived, yogenderji started eyeing me with lust. I let it slide, i mean it wasnt the first time someone looked at me like that. But that night, when anand left to get our bags from rani aunties place, yogendarji dared to come over to our room and persistently kept offering me to show around the village. I kept declining but finally accepted it, not to be rude and also to make him leave. I also wasnt worried much, he was an old man so what could he possibly do. When anand came back i told him about yogendarji. I teased anand a little bit and he got excited and started talking about me going on a date with yogendarji. It was hot talking dirty and slowly we started talking into making some of it a reality. The idea was that i would tease yogendarji a little which would be thrilling for both me and anand and in turn would stir our sex life. I again didnt like the idea at first, but thinking back to the bus incident and how excited it got me i said ok.

I still remember the first few days how yogendarji always took me to isolated places. I teased and flirted with him all day, he would try his luck on trying to touch my exposed places in my saree. It was fun, but being with him all day started getting me excited too and since there was always no one around i let him do more than i wanted too. I started liking yogendarji, even though he was old he had charm. The first time i let him kiss me i leaked. It was so taboo. And, the more i spent time with him the more i wanted it. Of course i kept all a secret from anand, i didn't want him to think i have become a slut or started liking yogendarji. I did let anand know what was going on while leaving out some details. He was always excited to know the details and would fuck me hard after that. It was fun for both of us. When i was back with anand, i always thought how did i let someone else take me so easily, when i have a husband who can take care of me very well. It came to me slowly, whenever i was even a little excited and horny i always had anand to fuck my brains out. But this is the first time, in the bus or with yogendarji that i was excited and anand wasnt near me and the more i got turned on the more i was loosing control. It may sound like an excuse but i cannot come up with any reason or maybe, i am just a bad wife.

Things started getting heated between me and yogendarji when he took me on our so called honeymoon. He even booked a honeymoon suite, he was treating my like his newlywed wife. The first time we did it yogendarji said he loved me. I was a bit confused on what to say. I replied by saying i liked him too. He kept begging me to tell that i loved him. I didnt want to spoil the mood so i said. He was happy and we continued like a husband and wife for the next two days. Yogendarji fucked me day and night with no rest, my pussy was constantly leaking with yogendarjis cum all day, it was like a fuck fest. Thank god i took my pills. I felt like a slut and i couldn't stop myself. After we were back and i met anand, i felt ashamed and guilty. I made sure to satisfy anand to my best to get over my guilt but that didn't help. I wanted to stop it all, it was getting out of control.

Old 22nd November 2017

Anand kept encouraging my relationship with yogendarji since he obviously didn't know all the details. And i took advantage of that and continued with yogendarji, i started entertaining all of yogendarjis wishes, giving him control over me and even started to enjoy it, all the while hiding it from anand. I was turning into a cheating wife and it was slowly killing me inside. I knew i was doing wrong. The turning point came when i had to confess to anand about sleeping with yogendarji, again, not revealing all the details. Anand got mad, we had a fight, but, he forgave me on a promise to tell him everything. I was surprised that anand was ok with me sleeping with yogendarji and forgave me so easily. But i knew why he forgave me so easily. He loved me a lot and he trusted me completely. That was the sole reason we are together. but, I still couldn’t confess everything to anand, i was scared he might leave me. I was confused and was not thinking straight. Anand on the other hand was happy to get all the details about me and yogendarji and we were have amazing sex, so i left it at that and hoped for the best.

It was the party night, that i came to my realization. That night I had sex with three people. I knew it was a turn on for anand when i act like a slut, but i was really becoming one. I was turning into slut and a cheating wife. That night i decided it has gone too far and we need to leave and go home. The next day i told anand i wanted to leave. He said ok, but yogendarji came over and pleaded to spend one last night before leaving. I couldn’t say no to him. But my guilt was killing me. That's when yogendarji suggested ganga to help out. I said no. but i thought i owe it to anand. So with guilt in my heart i said ok. Big mistake.

Ganga spilled the beans and even exaggerated some details. Anand was mad as hell, i tried to talk to him but he wouldn't listen. I was thinking this is it, may be anand is going to leave me. I cried my eyes out that night. I promised myself not to do it again. How could i have been so stupid, stupid, stupid. I love my husband, he means the world to me. There is no one more important than him.

I tried to apologize to anand many times while we were on our way back. He said he did forgive me, but his eyes were distant. Even after returning back home it did not get better. Finally the party at home helped, me and anand were drunk and loose. We talked a little bit and things were moving in the right direction. It was then, vivek asked me to dance with him. As we were dancing vivek put his hand on my waist inside my t-shirt. I put my hand on him and stopped it. I saw anand looking at me, but he was just smiling, i was a little drunk and i thought anand might like it, i let go of vivek’s hand and let him move up to my tits. Vivek was drunk and started pinching my nipples while i had my eyes on anand. Anand looked at me like he wanted me and i loved it. Finally, as the lights turned on, i quickly went to anand to make sure it's all good and he was. I could see it again, he wanted me. I then started trying to quickly wrap up the party and once everyone was gone, anand picked me up with a grin. We were finally together and made love. Tears were flowing out of me as anand fucked me. I was happy again.

Coffee’s over...

Last edited by abcxyz13 : 22nd November 2017 at 05:59 AM.

Old 22nd November 2017

Coffees over...

I went back into the kitchen to fill my mug, i heard some noise in the bedroom. I checked and anand was still asleep. I doubt he will get up anytime soon, we slept late yesterday. I went back into the balcony.

Anand and me talked a lot yesterday night. I told him everything about me and yogendarji, at least most of everything. Anand kept asking a lot about yogendarji being dominating and i liking it. I tried telling him that he is not dominating, i just entertained his wishes without saying no. i am not sure if he was convinced with that answer. I was scared the whole time i talked to anand. I even added some hot details when i noticed he was getting hard. It was easier to confess when anand is turned on and i hoped he would look over my lies. I know he is not stupid, once his mind clears he will go through everything i told him. I am fine if he gets mad at me. I am ok with anything as long as we are back together.

My phone buzzed with a text Hello Swethaji, please reply. It was from yogendarji, he has been texting me since the day i left. I had only sent him one text back so far its over, please do not text me back, sorry. I wanted to delete his number but just couldnt. For now, i just kept ignoring his texts. I wont lie to myself by saying it was all bad, but it is all in the past now. Anand and me are the present and are finally getting on well together and i didnt want anything to come between us.

Swetha i heard anand call me. I smiled and headed to him.

Old 22nd November 2017
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Super!! Thanks for clarifying the details from Swetha's view. I like the fact that Swetha wants to leave the past behind, that she is back on the same page as Anand. I also like the fact that it is very important to her that she and Anand stay together.

But there is more to come, right???? Is the story over? If it is, then it is a good moment to stop. If not, here are some of my thoughts:

Looks like Anand is OK if Swetha just does stuff to arouse him, even fucking other men. However, any thing that he perceives as independent action by her or any attachment (liking a person on a continued basis or liking a sexual perversion) isn't OK. He prefers to be involved. Swetha leaving out details to preserve her marriage may have saved her for now but she definitely likes being with other men of her own accord, not just to mutually satisfy themselves or to satisfy Anand.

We understand her overriding desire to not lose Anand. However, the genie is now out of the bottle......how long before she succumbs again to her new found desires? Or will she make an extra effort to make sure Anand is with her, is aware of everything she feels? Actually making sure that both are really OK with what she is doing, what they are doing?

By leaving out certain details now, she will only add to her dilemma as they continue their fantasies and she keeps leaving out the fact that she enjoys fucking other men, and in more ways than straight sex, actually feeling an attachment, more than Anand realizes.

To be honest, if I were in her position, I would do the same. I wouldn't want to jeopardize my marriage by spilling the real beans....it would only upset my partner. However, understanding the importance of her love for Anand and desire to stay with him, she needs to really, really cooperate with him in their fantasies.

But the way the writer explains all her lies, it looks like she will do it again.....she will soon feel the urge, it is like an addiction....why she cannot delete Yogi's number, why she cannot move on. However, knowing that Anand is likely to get upset at the points that she doesn't tell him, the important ones for him, I feel like I'm watching a moth slowly heading for the flame.....a flame that only burns.
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Last edited by breville1 : 22nd November 2017 at 07:02 AM.

Old 22nd November 2017

akarsh1970 is beginning to get noticed
Awesome update! very well written abcxyz13 ! I cannot praise this update as much as it deserves. Now, all the loose ends, loopholes are closed. Story can proceed freely with no links to the past or concerns about what happened in the past and who is getting humiliated or cheated on, etc.

Effectively, this now becomes a fresh story and readers can now enjoy it with a fresh mind. Very well done, very well written, excellent update! great work, abcxyz13 !

Waiting eagerly for the next update.

Last edited by akarsh1970 : 22nd November 2017 at 07:00 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls