Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > A Wife's Journey Continues

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th November 2017

kumar_tamil21 is a pillar of our community
i dont agree with them, one who enjoys seeing his wife with other is actually naturally cuck, so little humiliation would not harm him,

you dont have to make him cuck, he is already, please add little humiliation..

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 14th November 2017

suneelpoddar has received several accoladessuneelpoddar has received several accoladessuneelpoddar has received several accoladessuneelpoddar has received several accolades
extremely delighted to see you back again with another story....please give bigger updates soon....eagerly waiting....

Old 14th November 2017

cowkoushik is beginning to get noticed
update broooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Old 15th November 2017

rock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our community
thanks for continuing !!!!

Old 15th November 2017
Custom title

teema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universe
all the best for your new episode
write as per your plan you are an excellent writer
Repps added

Old 15th November 2017
Custom title

koolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolme98 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
back with a bang... wow..

go on

lovely starting

Old 15th November 2017

fist11 has many secret admirers
nice

Old 17th November 2017

abcxyz13 has received several accoladesabcxyz13 has received several accoladesabcxyz13 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to abcxyz13
Life moved on for the better as swetha and me were back to our usual self. After the party night, we have become more close emotionally and physically. We have been spending more quality time with each other and not to forget, having non stop sex for the last week or to be precise since vivek groped swetha. Since then swetha has been teasing me that she needs to find someone else to get me aroused to fuck her which was strangely arousing. It was also strange that i was having glimpses of ganga as i fucked swetha. I unconsciously compared how different their tits were and how gangas dark pussy was in contrast to swethas pink pussy. I didn't let it bother me as it was first time i had fucked someone else other than swetha so i guess it was natural but i kept it to myself to not to bother swetha. At the same time i was also interested in knowing why swetha would like anybody dominating her, it was just strange to me, but, i didn't want to open that box and spoil what we had now.

So whos it going to be today swetha asked teasing as i fucked her on the edge of the bed

We have been playing this game for few days now, which swetha started, where she asked me who is going to feel her up today. We have been using vivek as part of our fantasy play as i fondle swetha slowly and finally fuck her. It was hot talking dirty and going wild.

Why don't you call vivek home swetha continued before i could answer

I will act drunk and he can take advantage of me swetha said almost making me cum as i slid my cock out to take a break.

Ahhh he can do more than what he did last time swetha teased as she caught my cock and slid it back in.

What do you think? swetha asked.

Ya..i can call him home i replied going with the flow as i moved closer to the edge

Mmm should i let him kiss me with his tongue

i am not talking about my mouth. swetha teased as i came into her wet pussy

Swetha smiled and giggled as she let me drain into her and gave me a kiss. We held each other for sometime when swetha got up to get herself cleaned and ready for bed while i drifted to sleep.

The next day was a weekend. We were both sitting on the opposite edge of the sofa with our legs on each others lap. We were both giving ourselves a foot massage as we watched TV.

So when are you calling vivek. swetha asked feigning ignorance. She was in the mood.

Whenever you want i said playing along

What about tomorrow? swetha replied pressing her foot against my cock

Ok. Should we call renu too i asked remembering her soft waist.

Ha ha ha not even in a million years swetha said laughing

Why not, you never know i retorted back

Anand.. It's never going to happen swetha said still laughing. I was a little hurt that we didn't even consider it in our fantasy talk

But, don't worry, i can take care of you and vivek by myself swetha teased, her foot still on my cock

One more person will add to more fun i said talking about renu

Keep dreaming swetha smirked

Oh and.. make sure you have the booze ready it's easy if we all are a little drunk swetha said continuing her dirty talk as i wondered if she was talking for real

Do you think we can really try it? i asked

Ya why not swetha giggled

Swetha, i am asking for real? i said.

It took some time for swetha to realize what i meant.

What no .. never swetha replied surprised and shocked

If anyone finds out, It will destroy our social life. Plus they are really close friends it will get around fast if we do anything stupid swetha kept going stating the obvious.

I also think we should not do it again and limit our fantasies to our bedroom. I don't think you can handle it.... I mean it's not good for us, you know what happened last time right. swetha added

I was taken aback as swetha pointed to our earlier incident at the village that i was not able to handle it. What do you mean i cant handle it. I was ok until you hid things from me

Anand, that's not what we are talking about now swetha replied moving her leg off my lap

Since we were already on the topic i decided to press on. We have to talk this out sometime or it will just keep getting worse. So tell me, what i didn't handle right. You were the one who lied to me i said with sarcasm

Swetha looked ready to walk out, but she held on.

Old 17th November 2017

abcxyz13 has received several accoladesabcxyz13 has received several accoladesabcxyz13 has received several accolades
Swetha looked ready to walk out, but she held on.

Swetha narrated

Ok. it looks like you will never let this go and i don't want to ruin our relation with this. Anand, it's not really that i was ashamed of what i did with yogendarji. I was also worried about how you will take it if i tell you all the details. My fear was that you will think i love him or something and that's not true at all. I only love you. It's just different with yogendarji.

Well, it sure looked like you were close to him i said

What did you expect.. Just go have sex with him and come back to you like nothing happened? swetha said in anger

No i think.... but i would expect you to tell me the details

Anand, i can't just tell you everything i feel right away you have to give me time and have some trust in me. It's never going to work if you don't trust me.

I trust you. But it's hard to figure out what's going on if you don't tell me and then him dominating you, totally took me by surprise. I never expected that and you never told me anything about it.

Well.. I knew you already had doubts that i like him and it's true. I do like him. But if i told you i let him do what he wants and entertain all his requests you would think it was more than just liking him and that would be even more problematic

It's going to be a never ending problem if you dont tell me. So tell me and we can get it over with i said firmly

"Ok, if that's what it takes to fix this." swetha sighed

Swetha continued narrating

Ok. the first week of the stay, as you already know. it was always yogendarji trying to impress me. He used to give me all his attention and was always complimenting me right. I liked the way he was crazy about me. No one was that crazy about me like that, except, you of course. But, it's been a long time since you were like that. That's the one reason i let him kiss me the second day and let him do even more after that. It was all going smoothly as he took me to places around the village trying to impress me further. And, everywhere i go i noticed people would listen to yogendarji with fear and respect. He was an authoritative figure in the village and it felt good to be on his side as i got the same treatment.

So, One day he took me to his other haveli. Just like any other day he took me around his estate and after that instead of heading to his bedroom we headed to the living room where few people were seated. They all got up as we arrived. Yogendarji sat and made me sit next to him and then the others sat as he waved them down. Yogendarji moved his hand and let it rest on my shoulder. I didn't know what to do, there were so many people around. I couldn't ask him to remove his hand and offend him before all the guests. So i let him. They continued talking as yogendarji moved his hand around my back and waist and i couldn't do anything. He was feeling me up with all these guest around. He had control over me and i let him.

After a while yogendarji asked me go and get tea for the guests, i was surprised to see him ordering me. I just said ok and got up. I didnt even know where the kitchen was. Thankfully, ganga helped me out with the tea and i served it to the guests. It didn't stop at the tea i even served them snacks and stuff and had to attend to all their needs and after that i dutifully sat next yogendarji as he moved his hands around my back. He was treating me like i was his wife.

Never in my life as someone ordered me like that. You know i am the eldest in my family and i am the one who always orders people around and gets things done. I was always at the top and never let anyone even talk to me with authority. But here yogendarji was ordering me around and i was liking it. After the guests left he took me the bedroom and when he was. you know removing my panty, i was all wet. He ordered me to not to wear bra and panty again. I just nodded. I knew that you already noticed and were not comfortable about it. But, I wanted to do it and it even turned me on that i was entertaining his requests even though you didn't like it. It's not like he means more to me than you, it's just that it was new for me you know someone having control over me.

Do you want me to continue. swetha asked noticing my bulge.

Yes.

So that's how it started. Whenever these guests come yogendarji would order me around and i will be serving these guests with nothing under my saree. yogendarji would feel me whenever he gets a chance and i couldn't say anything in front of the guests. He knew i liked it because i was always wet when the guests leave. He continued it on before the servants too and especially ganga. He was treating me like his wife and I couldn't say no to him anymore. So even when yogendarji said he was taking me to the town for two days for a honeymoon. I said yes before even asking you and i was really glad when you said yes too.

So thats it. I didn't tell you all the details because you know i was letting him order me and i was ready to comply even though you didn't like it. You already doubted that i liked him and if you knew i was entertaining all his wishes you would be misinterpret it that i love him or something.

I am glad you still like all this talk Swetha said noticing my growing hardon

Are you telling me everything. Ganga said you were more like his sex slave. I asked trying to ignore my own hardon

No i am not. Swetha said embarrassed

Ganga is just exaggerating everything. She just doesn't like me being around yogendarji. Swetha added

Let me get some water. Swetha said as she got up. After a few minutes swetha came back.

Old 17th November 2017

Let me get some water. Swetha said as she got up. After a few minutes swetha came back.

Swetha continued.

It happened only once. i promise. The reason ganga thinks like that about me..

I am ashamed of this too and that's the reason for not telling you. Me and yogendarji were in the bedroom, i was naked and ganga walked over to clean the floors. I quickly covered myself with my saree, but yogendarji didn't let me. So i was standing there naked as yogendarji kissed me before a maid. This was ok since... you know ganga already knew all about me and yogendarji. But then...

Yogendarji asked me to go help ganga. I was surprised and didn't know what he meant. Yogendarji again said this time clearly, that he wanted to see me as i cleaned the floor. I didnt know what to do, so i just nodded. Don't look at me like that anand. I was just in the heat of the moment. We were in the middle of... you know doing it. So anyway, i go to get my saree and he stops me and urges me to go over to ganga naked. I turn around with a blank face and walk up to ganga and kneel on the floor. Ganga hands me a wet cloth with a smirk. I take it and start cleaning the floor with nothing on my body and a maid next to me. It was the most embarrassing moment in my entire life.

Yogendarji moves around the room watching me from behind as my ass stretched every time i bend to scrub the floor, giving him a nice view of my holes. It was so embarrassing and i was getting wet as i felt his eyes on me. After sometime yogendarji goes over and sits on the edge of the bed. I glance at him a few times to ask me to come over and i can put a stop this embarrassment. He takes his time watching me and when i am close to his bed, he takes his cock in his hand and signals me to come over and i know what he wants me to do. I crawl over to him and take his cock into my mouth as ganga eyes me with contempt. I know.... i could have just died with embarrassment, but to be honest, i liked it and i was practically leaking. I am sorry anand. I let him do as he pleases and things continued to go too far so that's when i asked you about returning back home. Because our relationship is more important than that. You are more important.

Sorry baby, but that is all. Now you know everything. swetha said waiting for my reply

More than being angry with swetha i was getting hard. I just wanted to fuck her for being such a dirty whore. I am not sure if swetha added the extra details to make me horny, but it worked and she knew it seeing my hard cock. It was tough to hide it anymore. I moved over to her side of the couch and kissed her. Swetha kissed me back.

I thought you would be mad, arent you? swetha asked confused as he she hugged me

I am not. It's just hot seeing you act like a slut i replied

Was it ok that i let him do as he pleases even though i am your wife swetha asked with a little tease and curiosity

Yes... i said lifting swethas skirt up and removing her panty.

Swetha helped me remove my pant as my cock stood hard and ready. I spread her legs wide in air and let my cock slide into her pussy. I fucked her hard on the sofa.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls