Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > A Wife's Journey Continues

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th December 2017

foogy has many secret admirersfoogy has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to foogy
Quote:
Originally Posted by akarsh1970 View Post
Agreed. This is just disgusting now.

Wife will fuck Yogendra and then, when and if she gets free and if she feels like it, husband will get to fuck her used body. Husband now has second place in the relationship; Yogendra is the wife's lover and husband has to wait for him to be done with the wife. The wife will not even tell the husband what all she did with Yogendra. So, even if the husband were to get some pleasure from seeing his wife with others, he will not even have that pleasure. So, why should the husband agree to this?

Further, the wife says husband is not allowed to be jealous. So, she does have strong feelings for Yogendra and is willing to make the husband only a slave and nothing more and humiliate him and husband cannot expect any love or affection from wife. So, why should the husband continue in this relationship?

Husband is also not allowed to fuck Ganga - so the wife is completely controlling the husband and making him her slave. The husband will get no pleasure; in his own home, he will be secondary to Yogendra and he will just have to wait all alone till the time Yogendra is done with his wife every night.

When the author gave the wife's POV, he said that the wife loved the husband and wanted that relationship to continue. The first update after this talked about the couple having fun in Thailand, Goa, etc. So, this was shaping up to be a good swinging couple story with lots of different scenes possible.

But now, the author has contradicted all that he said in the wife's POV. The wife has schemed to bring Yogendra into the house and won't even tell the husband how long she has been planning this. Yogendra gropes and plays with the wife's body in the husband's house and wife does not even tell the husband about it on the first day. Next day, she comes to the husband, takes his dick, gives him a hand job, and asks him to allow her to make Yogendra her primary lover and master. So, with the hand job ongoing, the husband cannot even say no. The wife is completely manipulating the husband and relegating him to second place.

There is no pleasure for the husband in this. The wife has no love for him. This is just another cuckold and humiliation story. I think I will leave this story now. I have no interest in humiliation of any character.
it is the author's story - (s)he can write how (s)he wants to,
you can critique the writing - the style, the details etc, but to complain about the theme - that is not your call.. if it doesnt suit your taste, dont read it, read something else.
we all am sure dont find half of things on here not according to our taste or liking (in terms of theme), so please dont complain about theme and genre.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 5th December 2017
jindagi kaisi tu paheli

jlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
if you like a story , read it
if you dont like , just leave it.
let the writer write what he wants to.

Last edited by jlo001 : 5th December 2017 at 02:19 PM.

Old 5th December 2017

ilovexossip is beginning to get noticed
Don’t think writer will ignore the hate against the piece. Sooner or later this thread is dead

Old 5th December 2017

HOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accolades
Hey story is superb go as you want. Ignore these people.

Old 6th December 2017

foogy has many secret admirersfoogy has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to foogy
please update .. its been long ...

Old 6th December 2017
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
please update

Old 6th December 2017

rock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our communityrock69roll is a pillar of our community
Beautiful story. The author knows the nuances of a woman's mind. fantastic. even my partner is ok if she gets other men.. but if i have a chance with another woman... she blows her fuse !!! hehehe

awaiting what happens next ...

Old 6th December 2017

akashx has received several accoladesakashx has received several accoladesakashx has received several accolades
Update?

Old 7th December 2017

abcxyz13 has received several accoladesabcxyz13 has received several accoladesabcxyz13 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to abcxyz13
Midnight talk

It was around midnight when i got up for some reason. I rubbed my eyes to look at the clock. It was 2:00AM. I looked at my left and found swetha, her back facing me.

“Are you awake?” i asked swetha. I felt like she was awake

“Yes” swetha replied without turning to me.

“Whats going on?” i asked. Something wasn’t right.

“I am confused”

“I want to do it. But i am also not sure”

“I am such a mess”

“Swetha…” i called and gently turned her towards me. Swetha looked in deep thought.

“You know…. I was over yogendarji once we were back home.”

“I had never expected him to come back, let alone, start again with him”

“And now that i want to start again… i am confused… what if i things get more complicated”

“Swetha… it's not like we do this often. Its this time. Let’s enjoy ourselves without restrictions” i said

“..... I want to…. but anand this time is ok……. but, they can always come back. Yogendarji now has our house address” swetha said unsure

“Hey, if he comes back, i will kick his ass back to the village” i said

Swetha chuckled at that as she snuggled close to me.

After a minute of silence.

“Anand, i know, you feel it's unfair. But do you have to do it with ganga. I can take care of all your needs. I will do anything you want”

“I love you so much…. my heart aches imagining you with ganga” swetha said pleadingly

“Swetha… it’s just this time… i am not interested in ganga. But how often do we get a chance to do this kind of stuff” i felt bad seeing swetha so troubled

“Lets both have fun. Enjoy yourself with yogendarji and i will with ganga”

“Deal?” i said wrapping my hands around her

I didn’t get any answer and i squeezed her harder

“Ok, deal” swetha replied smiling under my arms.

“I love you” swetha said looking into my eyes

“I love you too” i said kissing her as swetha kissed me back.

We both wrapped ourselves with each other and made love in the midnight darkness.

Old 7th December 2017

abcxyz13 has received several accoladesabcxyz13 has received several accoladesabcxyz13 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to abcxyz13
Next Day

“Good morning, sleepy head.” swetha said patting my head. She had a towel on her shoulders

Swetha looked in good mood. It looks like she made up her mind.

“Good morning” i said as i saw swetha walking over to the bathroom.

I got up and went out to get myself some coffee. Yogendarji was not in the living room, I saw ganga in the kitchen, she looked at me with eyes, asking me when i am taking her on a tour of the city. I ignored her and quickly got back to the room. I can’t take her until i talk to swetha about it. I sipped my coffee as i waited for swetha. It was almost an hour since swetha went for bath. I knocked on the door.

“Ya coming, i am almost done” swetha yelled

Swetha was out after another 10 mins.

“What took you so long?” i asked

“Nothing.. Just getting ready” swetha replied blushing

“really?” i teased

“Yes” swetha replied blushing, walking over to the mirror.

I followed swetha and hugged her from behind “is it for your lover” i teased

“Yes… now go and get ready… its getting late for you” swetha said pushing me to the bathroom.

I went to the bath or rather forced and got ready. Once i was back swetha was putting on makeup. She was in her usual office dress, a black one with a short skirt. I too started getting ready while i saw swetha diligently putting on her lipstick. Swetha was taking a lot of care getting ready.

Swetha was ready and looking great with more makeup than usual. Her red lips were very inviting. I put on the last button on my shirt and moved over to her, taking her in my arms.

“You look so hot” i said looking at her two undone buttons on the top of the suit. I could see swetha’s red bra peeking out.

“Thanks” swetha replied blushing trying to avoid my eyes.

“Are you going to do it today” i asked with tease and curiosity

“nooo… “

“I don’t want him to think i am easy…. “

“I am just going to tease him a little…. “ swetha replied

“anand...”

“Yes?”

“Can you leave early today?” swetha replied averting her eyes

“Why?” i asked. i knew why.

“I can’t do it with you around…. Please” swetha asked looking at me

“But, i want to see” i said

“Anand… not today… i promise i will let you see me with yogendarji soon… please”

“I just haven’t got used to this” swetha added

“Ok” i said agreeing to give her some time.

We both got ready and came into the living room. I got my bag, coffee and lunch (ganga packed). Swetha wished me goodbye at the door and walked back inside. I waited a minute to look through the window as i saw swetha heading into yogendarji’s bedroom with the sound of her clicking heels. I left to office with a hardon.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls