Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Aditi beautiful wife deceived

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th November 2017

labyrinthfate is an unknown quantity at this point
another sudden-stop story..??

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 13th November 2017
aprasadaa is beginning to get noticed
You are NOT supposed to abuse/threaten/harass a member or his family directly or indirectly. This will be your first and final warning! Please see THIS for more information.

If you feel that someone is abusing you, feel free to contact a mod or admin by pm.

CG

Last edited by coolguy6257 : 13th November 2017 at 06:11 PM.

Old 13th November 2017

punjabi1slut is beginning to get noticed
It was the next day at the office* and dev called aditi to his office. It was around 12 noon. As she entered his office she saw samar sitting opposite to dev. She smiled looking at samar and knodded her head as if to say hello and samar also resiprocated. Dev asked her to sit she sat besides samar and today she was wearing a tight fitting jeans and a red tshirt the material was strechable although the tshirt wanst too tight but wasnt loose either and it was highlighting her twin globes and below the globes her flat tummy and as the material was strechable it was leaving a very small impression of her round navel. And as she sat her tshirt lifted a little up from her jean and white skin of her side waist was exposed to samar. Also he was enjoying the beautiful shape of her breast from side.
Dev: so aditi how are you finding the work here.
Aditi: its just my second day but whatever little i had come across looks intrsesting.
Dev: anyways as you know this here is my friend samar. And we both want you to know something as it is important.
Aditi looked confused.
Dev: listen you have to know this as you are the head in the accounts section. But you have to promise this thing will remain between us.
Aditi was now curious and surprised and again knodded her head.
Dev: well all this office factory you see here. I am not the only owner. My friend samar here is my fifty percent partner and its with both of ours hard work that we have built this company. He has been really instrumental in getting us orders and i have been despatching those in time and also have maintained good quality over the years. So now you know our secret.
Aditi was really confused she looked towards samar who was busy concentrating on looking at her side breast. Samar saw her looking at her and knew she caught her looking at her breast so just to snap out of the embarassment he said.
Samar: aditi you are confused that why we are telling you all this. As no one else in the factory knows about this but many have hints.
Dev: listen sometimes i have to leave town for procurement of raw material for days. So in that case if there is any emergency you can contact samar and he will help you out.

Aditi who was now a little uncomfortable with samar bcos she had caught her staring at her breast.

Aditi: sure mr dev

Samar: i have one more request aditi.

Aditi looked at him and smiled at him in a weird way.

Samar: listen no need for mr. You can address me as samar and him as dev.

Aditi was a little irritated as samar was trying to be overfriendly but she replied.

Aditi: sure samar as you like it.

Her tone was slightly angry. Which dev also noticed. So in order to calm the situation.

Dev: so now you can go back to work and we can expect from you to keep our secret a secret.
She nodded and left.

Dev: dude what did you do. Why was she angry.
Samar: i am sorry man. I think she caught me staring at her breast. I was wrong about her. We really have to come up with some solid plan to get her into our bed. Knowing that i am her half boss she didnt mind offending me.

Dev: thats what i have been telling you. We need patience for her. Ultimately we will have her. That is for sure....

Old 13th November 2017
Custom title

urb0nd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographurb0nd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographurb0nd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographurb0nd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographurb0nd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographurb0nd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographurb0nd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographurb0nd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographurb0nd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographurb0nd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographurb0nd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographurb0nd has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
nice

Old 13th November 2017
aprasadaa is beginning to get noticed
Be quick with updates man

Old 13th November 2017
Custom title

rahul2299 is a pillar of our communityrahul2299 is a pillar of our communityrahul2299 is a pillar of our communityrahul2299 is a pillar of our communityrahul2299 is a pillar of our communityrahul2299 is a pillar of our communityrahul2299 is a pillar of our community
good one

Old 13th November 2017

krish agarwal has received several accoladeskrish agarwal has received several accoladeskrish agarwal has received several accoladeskrish agarwal has received several accoladeskrish agarwal has received several accolades
feeling sad for this update...after so many days ..very short update

Old 13th November 2017
Custom title

creamydelight is hunted by the papparazicreamydelight is hunted by the papparazicreamydelight is hunted by the papparazicreamydelight is hunted by the papparazicreamydelight is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by aprasadaa View Post
You are NOT supposed to abuse/threaten/harass a member or his family directly or indirectly. This will be your first and final warning! Please see THIS for more information.

If you feel that someone is abusing you, feel free to contact a mod or admin by pm.

CG
Everyone is waiting for updates.

Matlab BC, kuch bhi ho, paise launde ke hi thukne hain!!

Last edited by coolguy6257 : 13th November 2017 at 06:12 PM.

Old 13th November 2017

Dilema has received several accoladesDilema has received several accoladesDilema has received several accoladesDilema has received several accoladesDilema has received several accolades
Frequent and long updatesssss plz

Old 13th November 2017

JailSeBhaga has many secret admirers
Bore na karo yaara.. Lo thoda change enjoy karo-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMh31vupgMc

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls