Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My wife fucked by around 30 cocks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #71  
Old 27th October 2016
 
Join Date: 11th August 2012
Posts: 113
Rep Power: 15 Points: 1320
Kalifman is a pillar of our communityKalifman is a pillar of our communityKalifman is a pillar of our communityKalifman is a pillar of our communityKalifman is a pillar of our communityKalifman is a pillar of our community
Thumbs down Why discourage

I see some here are making fun of the writer, calling him funny and mental issues etc.

I don't think there is any need of this.

Every writer has his own story to tell his own way.

If one dislikes, one is free to move to next story.

No need of personal remarks.
______________________________
Please checkout my story "Teen Kudiyan" in Hindi

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #72  
Old 27th October 2016
 
Join Date: 30th July 2016
Posts: 482
Rep Power: 16 Points: 13454
krish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalifman View Post
I see some here are making fun of the writer, calling him funny and mental issues etc.

I don't think there is any need of this.

Every writer has his own story to tell his own way.

If one dislikes, one is free to move to next story.

No need of personal remarks.
I agree that every writer has his own right to tell the story in his way. But once he's putting it up on a public forum, he must understand that it is going to be read by other people. And each and every reader has his own right to criticise/appreciate it, because he's doing it after reading the story. You can blame only if someone is putting up a bad comment without reading it. If writer is spending his time to write it, the reader is spending his time to read it.

Last edited by krish_999 : 27th October 2016 at 07:44 AM.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #73  
Old 2nd November 2016
 
Join Date: 23rd June 2016
Posts: 61
Rep Power: 4 Points: 123
sanju890 is beginning to get noticed
Cock 5:

I got a call from my friend Santhosh.
Santhosh: Hi, My wife separated from me
me: why?
Santhosh: Its a big story, she went to her home last month. She is asking divorce.
me: Okay. will discusses on coming Friday night.
Santhu: okay.. will come to your house on this Friday.

I went to my house no one at home. I had beer form fridge. Suddenly I got an idea. Why my wife became close to my friend Santhu sexually?

My wife came home at 7 pm. She is too tired. When she entering into home she has removed her shirt though away and given a deep kiss to me. I did unhook her bra. it went down to floor. Now she moved her skirt zip down and skirt went down. The is no panty on my wife. I understood she got fucked with her manager.

wife: Sanju... I went for bath.
After finishing her bath she came out with towel. she can cover only half boobs and half pussy.

Now my cock is became very hard.

wife: Sanju...
me: what?
wife: whats going on?
me: nothing.
wife: by seeing your cock I can say what you are.
me: yes... I am thinking
wife: what is that? have you thinking any girl other than me?
me: no.... I am thinking about you.
my wife came and started sucking my cock.
wife: tell me what?
me: my friend Santhu ......
wife: did he asked me to fuck?
me: no.
wife: so what ?
me: his wife left him... she is going for divorce.
wife: okay
me: they both separated from last one month.
wife: then?
me: I asked him to come to home on this Friday night.
wife: okay.
me: he is my friend and I don't want to live with out sex.
wife: so...
me: I will go out on Friday... you take care him....
wife: he is your friend... and no one knows our negative side...
me: its okay... he don't tell
wife: okay...
my wife did a great blowjob and licked each drop from my cock..


On friday I have arranged cameras on hall and bedroom. At 6 I have given deep kiss to my wife and said 'Since he has no sex from last month, he will give a great fuck. show your talent' and left from home.

I have opened my phone to see the live video.

At 6 pm calling bell rang. My wife has removed her nighty and became nude. She went to maindoor and opened and hugged him and said "I love you Sanju".
Santhosh got shocked for that action. and he kept her his hands on my wife back and buttock. After 30 sec. my wife acted like he not me. and came into home by covering her boobs and pussy with her hands. He also came into our house.

My wife stand before him as nude
wife: Santhosh.... I thought Sanju came.
He is eating my wife with his eyes.
Santhu: Pandu ... you are so beautiful.
wife: Sanju will tell daily this to me. say something new.
Santhu: you are goddess.
my wife acting like she is enjoying that prise.
Santhu came closer and kissed on my wife chicks. She has taken hand from her boobs and placed on her chick.
Santhu immediately placed his hands on my wife boobs and stared pressing those.
my wife taken another hand from her pussy and placed on his hands.
wife: I am your friend wife. this is not correct.
Santhu: I know but at this time I don't think all those things.
wife: I am only for my husband please leave me.
Santhu: Only one time pandu.
While he taking he removed his cloths. He also became nude.
Now his cock is touching my wife pussy.
Santhu: Please pandu... I want your pussy...
wife: no...
Santhu did puss my wife on sofa set. He also lied on my wife. his hand were on my wife hands and his legs on my wife legs.
Santhu: if you say yes or no... i will fuck you
wife: Please....
Santhu: If you want to enjoy you should cooperate me.
Santhu placed his cock on my wife pussy and his mouth on my wife mouth. He stared fucking my wife sweet pussy.
He fucked my wife like that almost 15 min. and he undershoot my wife enjoying his fuck.
Then he placed his hand on my wife boobs and stared pressing them. My wife placed her hands on his hair.
wife: you are wolf.
Santhu stopped fucking my wife and started sucking my wife armpits. His cock in my wife pussy. Now wife stared giving movements to his cock.
After 10 min.
wife: Santhu... change the angle.
then he sat on one seat. My wife went and sat on him by putting his cock on her pussy. Both stared enjoying on it. After 5 min my wife stared doing blowjob. He was out on that blowjob. He filled my wife mouth with his sperm. My wife swallow everything. Then the both went to sofa and slap on it as nude. By doing all this they forgot to close main door.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #74  
Old 3rd November 2016
 
Join Date: 30th May 2007
Posts: 543
Rep Power: 27 Points: 1917
safestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju890 View Post
Cock 5:

I got a call from my friend Santhosh.
Santhosh: Hi, My wife separated from me
me: why?
Santhosh: Its a big story, she went to her home last month. She is asking divorce.
me: Okay. will discusses on coming Friday night.
Santhu: okay.. will come to your house on this Friday.

I went to my house no one at home. I had beer form fridge. Suddenly I got an idea. Why my wife became close to my friend Santhu sexually?

My wife came home at 7 pm. She is too tired. When she entering into home she has removed her shirt though away and given a deep kiss to me. I did unhook her bra. it went down to floor. Now she moved her skirt zip down and skirt went down. The is no panty on my wife. I understood she got fucked with her manager.

wife: Sanju... I went for bath.
After finishing her bath she came out with towel. she can cover only half boobs and half pussy.

Now my cock is became very hard.

wife: Sanju...
me: what?
wife: whats going on?
me: nothing.
wife: by seeing your cock I can say what you are.
me: yes... I am thinking
wife: what is that? have you thinking any girl other than me?
me: no.... I am thinking about you.
my wife came and started sucking my cock.
wife: tell me what?
me: my friend Santhu ......
wife: did he asked me to fuck?
me: no.
wife: so what ?
me: his wife left him... she is going for divorce.
wife: okay
me: they both separated from last one month.
wife: then?
me: I asked him to come to home on this Friday night.
wife: okay.
me: he is my friend and I don't want to live with out sex.
wife: so...
me: I will go out on Friday... you take care him....
wife: he is your friend... and no one knows our negative side...
me: its okay... he don't tell
wife: okay...
my wife did a great blowjob and licked each drop from my cock..


On friday I have arranged cameras on hall and bedroom. At 6 I have given deep kiss to my wife and said 'Since he has no sex from last month, he will give a great fuck. show your talent' and left from home.

I have opened my phone to see the live video.

At 6 pm calling bell rang. My wife has removed her nighty and became nude. She went to maindoor and opened and hugged him and said "I love you Sanju".
Santhosh got shocked for that action. and he kept her his hands on my wife back and buttock. After 30 sec. my wife acted like he not me. and came into home by covering her boobs and pussy with her hands. He also came into our house.

My wife stand before him as nude
wife: Santhosh.... I thought Sanju came.
He is eating my wife with his eyes.
Santhu: Pandu ... you are so beautiful.
wife: Sanju will tell daily this to me. say something new.
Santhu: you are goddess.
my wife acting like she is enjoying that prise.
Santhu came closer and kissed on my wife chicks. She has taken hand from her boobs and placed on her chick.
Santhu immediately placed his hands on my wife boobs and stared pressing those.
my wife taken another hand from her pussy and placed on his hands.
wife: I am your friend wife. this is not correct.
Santhu: I know but at this time I don't think all those things.
wife: I am only for my husband please leave me.
Santhu: Only one time pandu.
While he taking he removed his cloths. He also became nude.
Now his cock is touching my wife pussy.
Santhu: Please pandu... I want your pussy...
wife: no...
Santhu did puss my wife on sofa set. He also lied on my wife. his hand were on my wife hands and his legs on my wife legs.
Santhu: if you say yes or no... i will fuck you
wife: Please....
Santhu: If you want to enjoy you should cooperate me.
Santhu placed his cock on my wife pussy and his mouth on my wife mouth. He stared fucking my wife sweet pussy.
He fucked my wife like that almost 15 min. and he undershoot my wife enjoying his fuck.
Then he placed his hand on my wife boobs and stared pressing them. My wife placed her hands on his hair.
wife: you are wolf.
Santhu stopped fucking my wife and started sucking my wife armpits. His cock in my wife pussy. Now wife stared giving movements to his cock.
After 10 min.
wife: Santhu... change the angle.
then he sat on one seat. My wife went and sat on him by putting his cock on her pussy. Both stared enjoying on it. After 5 min my wife stared doing blowjob. He was out on that blowjob. He filled my wife mouth with his sperm. My wife swallow everything. Then the both went to sofa and slap on it as nude. By doing all this they forgot to close main door.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #75  
Old 7th November 2016
 
Join Date: 23rd June 2016
Posts: 61
Rep Power: 4 Points: 123
sanju890 is beginning to get noticed
After 10 min I went into home with whisky bottle. I have suddenly open main door. Santhu got shocked and my wife also acting like shocked. Me to act like shocked and entered into hall. Both are in nude and Santhu cock is semi erected position. My wife stood up and covered her both boobs and pussy with hands. he covered his cock with pillow.
me: what happening here?
silent in the hall..
me: Pandu I believe you a lot. you are ....
Santhu: Sorry Sanju...
me: what sorry I don't think you are like this. you fucked my wife, right?
Santhu: yes.. but i happen sudenly... because of long gap from my wife I coudn't control my self. It's not your wife mistake. its totally my mistake.

I sat on chair opposite to sofa and kept whisky bottle on center table. My wife acting like shivering on her body with fear.

wife: sorry Sanju.

I was in silent.

My wife went to refrigerator as nude and brought ice cubes and glass and placed on table.

She silently opened whisky bottle and pored a peg on it an doped 2 ice cubes on it.

I have finished first peg. Then she immediately pored next peg, that one also i finished. Then my wife kneel down at my legs and stared removing my pant buttons, zip and pulled out my cock from my underwear, it was semi erected. Then she stared doing blowjob.

I was heaven on that time, my wife doing blowjob as nude that too before my friend.

By doing blowjob my wife said Santhu pore one more peg my dear Sanju will have.
At that time my cock in my wife mouth and she is taking my friend. it was awesome feeling.

He did it and I finished my 3rd peg.

Then my wife stopped blowjob and sat on char hand. Her left hand on my shoulder and right hand on my cock.

wife: Sanju.. I will ask one question?
me: okay.
wife: averagely how many times do fuck me per day?
me: three times.
wife: your best friend wife left him one month back... you should think about him... Who will take car him if he is in problems?
me: ours.
wife: thats what I am doing... so don't think bad... Okay.
by talking she has removed my shirt buttons.
I am acting like silent.
wife: See Sanju you said he shared lot of things to you... why don't you share your wife sometime?
me: Okay
My wife given a deep kiss almost 5 min. At that time my cock became a road and I observed Santhu's cock became like road under the pillow.
After that my wife made me stand and remove my cloths and sat on chair.

wife: See Sanju how your friend will get help from ours.

she went to sofa and sat before him. He kept his right hand on her pussy and stared massaging. My wife kept her left hand on his cock and stared rubbing it. And stared kissing each other. After some time Santhu stared kissing on my wife neck and pressing my wife both boobs. My wife slowly came on his laps. He slowly kept his cock in my wife pussy in front of me. His cock completely went inside my wife pussy. Then he stand up with my wife. My wife hands on his neck and her legs hugged his back. Both are kissing deeply and his cock still in my wife pussy.

He kept his hands on my wife buttocks and stared moving my wife up and down. I was shock by seeing that. I haven't fuck my wife like that till now.

He walked near to me by fucking my wife in air.

Santhu: Sanju you are so lucky man. you have kind hared wife with tight pussy.

I stand up
me: yes Santhu her pussy is so tight now you are using that. Now I want to fuck my wife. where can i keep my cock?

Santh: he said in you wife ass.

By listing that word my wife got shocked.

wife: noooooooooo

Santhu stopped moving my wife and he placed my wife on his cock. Then I slowly try enter my cock in my wife ass. It is too tight to enter my cock. Then I kept some oil on my cock and forcefully entered my cock in my wife pussy. Now both the cocks in my wife pussy and ass. Then he stared moving my wife up and down. She is shouting like anything.
wife: sanju santhu both are killing me.

First time I am fucking my wife with other guy at a time. I was so happy.
While fucking my wife hair is placing on my face. It was awesome feeling.

After that I sat on sofa my wife came on me and kept my pussy in her ass then Santhu came and he kept his cock in my pussy then both were stared fucking my wife.
At this time my wife given a deep kiss on my mouth. He is pressing my wife boobs.

At this position my wife got neck pain.
wife: Sanju my neck is paining, can you please help me.
Then Santhu removed his cock from my wife pussy and my wife sanded up and rested her head on my laps and slap down on sofa.
wife: Sanu please give some massage.
me: okay.
wife: Santhu you fuck my pussy.
I stared massaging my wife neck. Santhu sated fucking my wife. He almost fucked my wife 15 min and left his sperm in my wife pussy. and sat on sofa.
wife: Sanju please fuck me. Santhu come here keep my head on your laps.
Normally I suck my wife pussy after someone fucked my wife but this time I am fucking my wife pussy.
Santhu came to my position and giving massage on my wife neck. I entered my cock into my wife pussy It went inside very easily. Then I stared fucking my wife, I also left my sperm in my wife pussy and sat on sofa. Then my sand up and went to kitchen as nude.
Santhu: I am sorry sanju.
me: it's okay... but you should not fuck my wife without knowing me.
santhu: okay.
my wife brought two more glasses and we started drinking whisky and one more time we fucked my wife and went to sleep as nude bodies on our bed.

Please post your comments .......

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #76  
Old 19th November 2016
shiprag's Avatar
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 16th October 2010
Location: On all ur DicX
Posts: 272
shiprag has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to shiprag
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju890 View Post
After 10 min I went into home with whisky bottle. I have suddenly open main door. Santhu got shocked and my wife also acting like shocked. Me to act like shocked and entered into hall. Both are in nude and Santhu cock is semi erected position. My wife stood up and covered her both boobs and pussy with hands. he covered his cock with pillow.
me: what happening here?
silent in the hall..
me: Pandu I believe you a lot. you are ....
Santhu: Sorry Sanju...
me: what sorry I don't think you are like this. you fucked my wife, right?
Santhu: yes.. but i happen sudenly... because of long gap from my wife I coudn't control my self. It's not your wife mistake. its totally my mistake.

I sat on chair opposite to sofa and kept whisky bottle on center table. My wife acting like shivering on her body with fear.

wife: sorry Sanju.

I was in silent.

My wife went to refrigerator as nude and brought ice cubes and glass and placed on table.

She silently opened whisky bottle and pored a peg on it an doped 2 ice cubes on it.

I have finished first peg. Then she immediately pored next peg, that one also i finished. Then my wife kneel down at my legs and stared removing my pant buttons, zip and pulled out my cock from my underwear, it was semi erected. Then she stared doing blowjob.

I was heaven on that time, my wife doing blowjob as nude that too before my friend.

By doing blowjob my wife said Santhu pore one more peg my dear Sanju will have.
At that time my cock in my wife mouth and she is taking my friend. it was awesome feeling.

He did it and I finished my 3rd peg.

Then my wife stopped blowjob and sat on char hand. Her left hand on my shoulder and right hand on my cock.

wife: Sanju.. I will ask one question?
me: okay.
wife: averagely how many times do fuck me per day?
me: three times.
wife: your best friend wife left him one month back... you should think about him... Who will take car him if he is in problems?
me: ours.
wife: thats what I am doing... so don't think bad... Okay.
by talking she has removed my shirt buttons.
I am acting like silent.
wife: See Sanju you said he shared lot of things to you... why don't you share your wife sometime?
me: Okay
My wife given a deep kiss almost 5 min. At that time my cock became a road and I observed Santhu's cock became like road under the pillow.
After that my wife made me stand and remove my cloths and sat on chair.

wife: See Sanju how your friend will get help from ours.

she went to sofa and sat before him. He kept his right hand on her pussy and stared massaging. My wife kept her left hand on his cock and stared rubbing it. And stared kissing each other. After some time Santhu stared kissing on my wife neck and pressing my wife both boobs. My wife slowly came on his laps. He slowly kept his cock in my wife pussy in front of me. His cock completely went inside my wife pussy. Then he stand up with my wife. My wife hands on his neck and her legs hugged his back. Both are kissing deeply and his cock still in my wife pussy.

He kept his hands on my wife buttocks and stared moving my wife up and down. I was shock by seeing that. I haven't fuck my wife like that till now.

He walked near to me by fucking my wife in air.

Santhu: Sanju you are so lucky man. you have kind hared wife with tight pussy.

I stand up
me: yes Santhu her pussy is so tight now you are using that. Now I want to fuck my wife. where can i keep my cock?

Santh: he said in you wife ass.

By listing that word my wife got shocked.

wife: noooooooooo

Santhu stopped moving my wife and he placed my wife on his cock. Then I slowly try enter my cock in my wife ass. It is too tight to enter my cock. Then I kept some oil on my cock and forcefully entered my cock in my wife pussy. Now both the cocks in my wife pussy and ass. Then he stared moving my wife up and down. She is shouting like anything.
wife: sanju santhu both are killing me.

First time I am fucking my wife with other guy at a time. I was so happy.
While fucking my wife hair is placing on my face. It was awesome feeling.

After that I sat on sofa my wife came on me and kept my pussy in her ass then Santhu came and he kept his cock in my pussy then both were stared fucking my wife.
At this time my wife given a deep kiss on my mouth. He is pressing my wife boobs.

At this position my wife got neck pain.
wife: Sanju my neck is paining, can you please help me.
Then Santhu removed his cock from my wife pussy and my wife sanded up and rested her head on my laps and slap down on sofa.
wife: Sanu please give some massage.
me: okay.
wife: Santhu you fuck my pussy.
I stared massaging my wife neck. Santhu sated fucking my wife. He almost fucked my wife 15 min and left his sperm in my wife pussy. and sat on sofa.
wife: Sanju please fuck me. Santhu come here keep my head on your laps.
Normally I suck my wife pussy after someone fucked my wife but this time I am fucking my wife pussy.
Santhu came to my position and giving massage on my wife neck. I entered my cock into my wife pussy It went inside very easily. Then I stared fucking my wife, I also left my sperm in my wife pussy and sat on sofa. Then my sand up and went to kitchen as nude.
Santhu: I am sorry sanju.
me: it's okay... but you should not fuck my wife without knowing me.
santhu: okay.
my wife brought two more glasses and we started drinking whisky and one more time we fucked my wife and went to sleep as nude bodies on our bed.

Please post your comments .......
waiting for your updates. Story going quite good. Wish i could write about my sexcapades too sometimes.
______________________________

Don't blame yourself. Let me do it.


Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #77  
Old 20th November 2016
luckykrish's Avatar
Lets Enjoy
 
Join Date: 16th March 2016
Location: hyderabad
Posts: 9,539
Rep Power: 18 Points: 7121
luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
NICE
______________________________
నేను మనిషీ ని ఎదుటి వాళ్ళ లో ఈశ్వరుడు ను చూస్తాను. నేను దెయ్యం కావచ్చు ఎదుటి వాళ్ళు దేవుళ్లు.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #78  
Old 20th November 2016
 
Join Date: 23rd June 2016
Posts: 61
Rep Power: 4 Points: 123
sanju890 is beginning to get noticed
Cock 6:

One day we have received a courier on Saturday while my wife and me going to foram. My wife is preparing herself as beauty quine. I have opened in the hall. It was a body Lingarie (body stocking). It just a net and at pussy and boobs it was open.
And the box has a letter. I read it then I understood John has sent it for my wife. He want's nice pics of my wife by wearing it. I kept it at cupboard. My wife came from our bead room as sexy bomb. She wore a dress which is given by her manager. It was Delicate Lace Chained Sexy Backless Midi Dress. Her boobs cleavage is very nice and the dress up to above the knees and her buttocks shape was awesome. Finally existing point was her back is completely open. I went to her and given a deep kiss for 10 min. Then she moved me away and said need to go shopping. For this I forgot say about the parcel.
In shopping everyone is staring my wife. Its glad to me. We finished shopping and dinner and came to home at 11 O clock. After entering the home I told her about the John parcel. Immediately my wife removed her dress and wore the body stocking it has open at her pussy and boobs. We Stared dancing in the hall. We forgot to close the door. Almost 30 min we danced in hall. Suddenly the door open. We saw a man is entering into house. He is my wife father ex army man. By seeing her daughter he was shocked. But I observed changes at his pant.
My wife acted like normal, she didn't any changes in her face while her pussy and boobs were showing to her father.
wife: come in dad.
wife dad: yes coming.
my wife moved towards her father and taken his bag. While she walking her father eyes on my wife boobs and pussy.
He sat on sofa, my wife was going to bring cool drink for her dad. While she walking he is looking at her open buttocks.
Me: Hi, how are you?
wife dad: yeah, I am good. Am I disturb you both?
Me: Absolutely not. We just came to home now and she tried a new dress.
wife dad: but......
me: its okay. you have seen her from childhood. No problem for me to watch her like this.
He now became comfort. And he sat happily on sofa. We stared chick chat on other topics. After 15 min my wife came with 3 empty glasses and a bottle of whisky and snacks. At that time her walking style was just like bar girl. My wife 30 Boobs were jumping in walking. And that day morning only I did my wife pussy clean shaving. That time my wife pussy was looking awesome. My wife told me so many times her father likes whisky a lot.
She kept try on a table in fount of us and she sat on a char befor us. My father in law eyes on my wife boobs. My wife pour whisky on glassed and said take it. We 3 taken each glass. First peg we done normally. My wife pour second peg. and she came near to us and sat on sofa in between us.
My wife: Sanju do you want to taste our stuff while drinking.
me: yes.
Then we both had one sip and kissed each other in fount of her father. Immediately I did second sip and placed tomato ketchup on her boobs nipples and sucked hardly. Next I finished last sip and taken ice cream and placed in my wife pussy and stared licking my wife pussy with ice cream taste. Almost I licked my wife pussy 5 min. and came back to sofa.
Me: This is real stuff for whisky.
wife: yes hunny.
And we both kissed each other. My father in law was watching everything. Suddenly my wife stopped kissing and looked back her father face.
wife: sorry dad. I forgot you.
Me: Uncle do you want to taste real stuff of whisky?
wife dad: He is silent.
Then I kept cherry in my wife mouth .
me: Uncle have first sip and take cherry from your daughter's mouth.
My wife: come on dad.
He did his first sip and placed his lips on my wife lips and stared pushing his tongue into my wife mouth. My wife is killer fish. she was not allowing to take cherry. Almost 10 both did tongue war and uncle has taken the cherry. While doing it my wife father stared pressing my wife boobs.
wife dad: Sanju add tomato ketchup to her boobs.
me: whose boos.
wife dad: my daughter boobs.
me: what?
wife dad: your wife boobs.
me: now you are in sink.
I added tomato ketchup to my wife boobs and he had second sip and stared sucking my wife boobs. By seeing that movement. I have removed my dress and stared giving kiss on my wife lips. At that time my wife had second sip and started enjoining my kiss and her dad sucking her boobs. Almost 15 min we were in same stage.
wife dad: Sanju add ice cream in your wife pussy.
me: who is my wife?
wife dad: my daughter.
me: Who is owner for this pussy?
wife dad: Sanju only.
Then I taken ice cream and placed inside of my wife pussy. At the same time my wife added ice cream to my cock. Both dad and daughters had final sip my wife dad stared tasting ice cream in my wife pussy and my wife tasting ice cream on my cock.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #79  
Old 20th November 2016
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 16th July 2015
Posts: 455
Rep Power: 7 Points: 140
rajivsharma69 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to rajivsharma69 Send a message via Skype™ to rajivsharma69
Hey 21 m here from delhi with 7.5 inch bbc hard and horny right now wanking my cock for ur sexy wife love to fuck her hard while u record me fucking her

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #80  
Old 21st November 2016
Custom title
 
Join Date: 28th April 2011
Posts: 2,092
Rep Power: 19 Points: 1302
rajus0105 is a pillar of our communityrajus0105 is a pillar of our communityrajus0105 is a pillar of our communityrajus0105 is a pillar of our communityrajus0105 is a pillar of our communityrajus0105 is a pillar of our community
nice...

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 06:37 AM.
Page generated in 0.01826 seconds