Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My wife fucked by around 30 cocks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th October 2016

sanju890 is beginning to get noticed
We went to shopping to bay dresses for my wife. She want to bay one sexy lingerie and one sexy dress.
She bought a dress which is tight fit single peace Linda Bow Dress. It is in red colour. It starts from her above breasts and just below her buttocks. She wore it on trail room and came out I was shock. Then I hugged her and given a deep kiss. I forgot it is public place. Then she moved me away and asked me 'am i sexy'. I just said yes. Then she went inside asked me to come. I went with her and waited before her trail room. After few minits she opend a door. she wore two peace lingerie. on to it open nipples bra. bottom it it butterfly thong. She is too hot. Then she closed the door and came out with her dress. We paid bill and went to home.
I begged her to wear those dresses to do sex. she didn't accept. She said those are for her John not for driver.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 21st October 2016
Custom title

rajus0105 is a pillar of our communityrajus0105 is a pillar of our communityrajus0105 is a pillar of our communityrajus0105 is a pillar of our communityrajus0105 is a pillar of our communityrajus0105 is a pillar of our community
nice...

Old 21st October 2016

One day John came to my wife office, first 3 days he was busy with his office work. 3rd day night he called my wife for pub in the office. My wife so happy and immediately called me to pick up both of them to pub. I said yes.
I reached her office in my car. She and John came out from office as colleges and they both entered into my car. I started car, from back side I was hearing sounds. I have seen what happen in car rear mirror. Both are kissing each other and he also started pressing my wife boobs on dress.
wife: John, why you don't care me last 3 days?
John: If i care you, I can't complete my work. So I finished my work, now I can stay with you until I leave here.
wife: So what is your plan for these days?
John: what can I do for you sweetie?
wife: Fuck me harder.
John: Here your car driver listing us. You are talking like this!!!
wife: he don't know English.
John: Thats great. Now will go to shopping. Tell to your driver to go there.
My wife said in local language to go shopping.
Now my wife in office formals. Black tight trouser and white shirt with white bra.
He open first 3 buttons of my wife shirt and started kissing my wife boobs on bra.
He also open my wife trouser button and jip and stared massaging my wife pussy on panty. We reached shopping mall and entering in to parking then my wife tried to adjust her dress.
John: Pandu keep open your first 2 buttons of shirt. It shows your cleavage.
wife: No.. it shows my bra.
John: wait....
John adjusted my wife bra in lover and now only her cleavage is visible.
My wife and John went to shopping and I waited in car almost 1hr.
They both came I can't bereave. My wife dame sexy in that dress. She wore white mini skirt and black panty. Anyone can see my wife can say her panty colour, skirt is that much of mini. And deep plunge neck blue top. She is so sexy in that dress.
The both entered the car I stared driving.
John: The driver is in shock by seeing you in this dress.
Wife: yes... poor driver
We reached pub. The both get down I went to park the car and staid there almost 5hrs. At 1 O'clock I got call from my wife to pick up them. I went to the door she and John both drunk a lot and the both supporting and walking. My wife left boob almost came out of her deep plunge dress. He nipple almost visible to everyone. All are seeing her and her boob. And her mini skirt is above her panty. She don't know what she is doing. They both finally reached car and entered into it.
Then John immediately stared removing my wife panty. She refused first and said okay. Then he started licking my wife pussy. While he licking her pussy my wife kept her hand on my shoulder and did small massage. After licking he pulled out his cock asked my wife do blowjob. She did that. Then John stared fucking my wife in car. I reached the his hotel. Even thow John is fucking my wife in car.
Me: hotel
John: go go..
Me: hotel
my wife: don't stop the car just drive it (in local language)
Me: okay
I again stared driving.
He fucked my my wife very hardly. My wife shouted a lot in car.
Almost both of them became nude. After 1hr drive they completed there 1st round.
my wife asked me to drive the car towards the hotel. At that time my cock became like road. I drive the car mean wile they dressed up. We reached hotel. Both of them get down and my wife said wait for some time. They both went into hotel like honeymoon couples. After one hour my wife came out from hotel and get into the car. At that time I observed she don't wear panty. I know she donate panty for the guy who fucked her harder. She sat on front chair and pushed chair back and took rest. By seeing her I can say he again fucked my wife in hotel. My wife pussy still pulling out his gum. her boobs are shining with his wet. I have kept my hand on pussy and started driving. Her pussy is too wet.
wife: Sanju...
me: what?
wife: Thanks a lot for your cooperation.
me: its okay.
wife: you are real lover. you know how I am happy. you do everything for my happy.
me: okay.
wife: you never fuck me in car right?
me: yes
wife: One day you fuck me, when someone driving.
wife: Sanju... I am too tired. wil sleep her it self. Please take me into home.
I did drive to our home. and lifter my wife in hands and taken into home. and kept her on bed.
wife: Thanks Sanju.... tomorrow weak me up at 4 will go Nandi hills. John want to fuck me in nature not in closed room or car.
me: what?
wife: Sanju... you know that place right we had a great fuck.
me: yes
wife: yes...Now your wife will get fuck by John on the same spot.
me: okay..
we went to sleep.

Old 21st October 2016

Please give comments for more updates

Old 22nd October 2016

fakkad has received several accoladesfakkad has received several accoladesfakkad has received several accoladesfakkad has received several accolades
Did you include yourself in these 30 men?

Old 23rd October 2016

Next day morning we started to Nandi hills and picked up John from hotal. After reaching there he started fucking my wife in front me. I was stay there as watch man, if anyone come there I need to give signal they will stay as calm. Almost he fucked my wife 3 time in different spots. After that I have doped them in hotel and staid at outside in car. My wife came at 2 O clock and asked me to pick up a prostitute and come back to hotel.
wife: John has booked one prostitute. we need to bring her to here.
me: why? your are giving everything right.
wife: he need sandwich massage.
we picked up prostitute and reached hotel.
both went to hotel. Night 8 O clock both came out and get into car.
Both are talking as real salts and exchanged there numbers.
after we did drop prostitute my wife came fount seat.
wife: John is a real man. he fucked our both pussies.
me: ohh.
wife: From her I understood one thing. Need to shout when a man fuck.
me: ha ha.
wife: Sanju... John is leaving now.
wife: Sanju... I will show you one thing. Please stop car a side.
stepped.
My wife showed her right boob from her dress. There is a bite on it.
wife: give a kiss on it.
I have given.
wife: John did it. It might be there at least one year. He fucked me wildly.
me: are you happy?
wife: I am so happy.
when kissing her boob I placed my hand on her pussy. There is not panty. I understood she has given panty to him.
we went to home.

Old 24th October 2016

Kalifman is a pillar of our communityKalifman is a pillar of our communityKalifman is a pillar of our communityKalifman is a pillar of our communityKalifman is a pillar of our communityKalifman is a pillar of our community
Unhappy What's the rush

Ideas are good but you are rushing. Take it slow.

Explain feelings and situations and sex poses and talks.

For eg the Nandi hills 3 sex scenes and the route could have been explained much better and not in 5 lines.

In short story telling is an art, the goal is not to complete the story but to take people in a journey

My 2 cents

Old 24th October 2016

damaad is a pillar of our communitydamaad is a pillar of our communitydamaad is a pillar of our communitydamaad is a pillar of our communitydamaad is a pillar of our communitydamaad is a pillar of our community
Doctor's advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalifman View Post
Ideas are good but you are rushing. Take it slow.

Explain feelings and situations and sex poses and talks.

For eg the Nandi hills 3 sex scenes and the route could have been explained much better and not in 5 lines.

In short story telling is an art, the goal is not to complete the story but to take people in a journey

My 2 cents
Please don't blame the writer; he has been advised by his doctor that his mental condition will improve only if he writes a story

Old 26th October 2016

safestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju890 View Post
Next day morning we started to Nandi hills and picked up John from hotal. After reaching there he started fucking my wife in front me. I was stay there as watch man, if anyone come there I need to give signal they will stay as calm. Almost he fucked my wife 3 time in different spots. After that I have doped them in hotel and staid at outside in car. My wife came at 2 O clock and asked me to pick up a prostitute and come back to hotel.
wife: John has booked one prostitute. we need to bring her to here.
me: why? your are giving everything right.
wife: he need sandwich massage.
we picked up prostitute and reached hotel.
both went to hotel. Night 8 O clock both came out and get into car.
Both are talking as real salts and exchanged there numbers.
after we did drop prostitute my wife came fount seat.
me: ohh.
wife: From her I understood one thing. Need to shout when a man fuck.
me: ha ha.
wife: Sanju... John is leaving now.
wife: Sanju... I will show you one thing. Please stop car a side.
stepped.
My wife showed her right boob from her dress. There is a bite on it.
wife: give a kiss on it.
I have given.
wife: John did it. It might be there at least one year. He fucked me wildly.
me: are you happy?
wife: I am so happy.
when kissing her boob I placed my hand on her pussy. There is not panty. I understood she has given panty to him.
we went to home.

Old 26th October 2016

krish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universe
This story is becoming unintentionally hilarious. I could not stop laughing while reading the last episode. So funny.
One of the many gems in this post:
Quote:

Last edited by krish_999 : 26th October 2016 at 09:19 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls