Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My wife fucked by around 30 cocks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th October 2016
Custom title

teema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universe

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 15th October 2016

sanju890 is beginning to get noticed
When my wife coming back he removed pillow she started doing blowjob. I started licking my wife ass. Then he pulled my wife asked her to remove his shirt and pant. She did that.
My wife pulled up her saree up to her novel and sat on him and placed his cock in her pussy. Then he stand up with her and fucked her in air and went to bedroom. I staid in hall. After 2hrs my wife called me as tommy. I went in side.
My wife pussy is fully wet. She said tommy lick my pussy. he is just beside of my wife. I went to her and started licking my wife pussy. While licking
my wife: Bhuvan your cock is perfect for my pussy.
Then he started licking my wife boobs
Bhuvan: yes... your pussy is soo tight. I enjoyed a lot. I will bring you to US for some time. will you come with me?
wife: yes... I will come any where to get fuck with you.
For that word his cock become strong. Wile licking my pussy he entered his cock into my wife pussy. I just came back. He started fucking hardly my wife. She is shouting like anything. He fucked her like that 15 min. Then he sleap beside her. My wife again called me to lick her pussy. I did that. This time her pussy is too testy. After 1hr calling bell rang. My wife adjusted her saree and open main door. It was lunch parcel. That boy was shock by seeing my wife in that saree. Her pussy too wet and stick with saree. After taking the food she called Bhuvan. He went to dining table as nude. He asked my wife to help him to eat lunch. My wife sat on his laps and did feed him with love. While feeding he played with her boobs, pussy and navel. After finishing lunch. he placed my wife hands on daining table, from back side he entered his cock in my wife pussy and started fucking my wife. They even don't wash hands and mouth. After some time my wife kept some food on plat and given to me and they went in side the bedroom. At 4 0'clock he came out of room with full dress and went out of my house. Then I entered into bedroom, my nude wife is looking at me and her hand covered with money.
wife: my sweet tommy come and lick my pussy and ass.
I am doing that.
Then my wife pulled me on her and given a deep kiss and said he has given 10 lacks.
me: why?
wife: he failed the bet.
me: what?
wife: I did bet with him as he can fuck me in front of my husbend and he should behave as dog like my tommy. He said you can't accept it. But today he fucked me in fount of you. So I won the bet.
me: why don't you say this bet today morning.
wife: I just wan't to see how much love you have on me. I understood you love me a lot. I love you sanju.
me: I love you dear.
We started kissing and stared fucking and went to sleep.

Last edited by sanju890 : 16th October 2016 at 12:37 PM.

Old 15th October 2016

Please post your comments...

Old 15th October 2016
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
Nice update

Old 18th October 2016

Cock 4:

After getting promotion she become busy with her work. She became manager within a short span of time. Now my wife night 9 to 10 has daily meeting, she needs to give status of her team work. Initially she talk with him very politely. But 9 pm time is peck time. For me it is fucking time daily. At the beginning I haven't disturb her, but days goes I couldn't control. I just started foreplay on my wife while she is in call. I love to lick my wife leg thumb, so I do start doing that when call starts. Slowly I will go to her thighs and do massage and at the same time will put my wife breast in my mouth.
Night time my wife wear lexy lingerie s. Day by day I increased my foreplay.
Few days later I sat her in my lap and played with my wife boobs and pussy while she is in call.
Later I stared fucking her when she is in call. But she is so talented, when she shouts for my fuck in call, she managed with some other conversation. Later call time became our fucking time. Then slowly she started using vulgar language to the client, he also started the same. Few days later he stared my wife as salt.
My wife said she is not married and not to sleep with her sexy thoughts. Then he stared sexy talk. We enjoyed a lot while fucking and taking with him my wife in vulgar language. My wife stared sending her private body parts pics to him. He was so exited by seeing them.

Please post comments....

Old 19th October 2016

krish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universe
Quote:
Wile licking my pussy he entered his cock into my wife pussy. I just came back.
What comment do you expect dear?

Last edited by krish_999 : 19th October 2016 at 12:12 AM.

Old 19th October 2016
Custom title

rajus0105 is a pillar of our communityrajus0105 is a pillar of our communityrajus0105 is a pillar of our communityrajus0105 is a pillar of our communityrajus0105 is a pillar of our communityrajus0105 is a pillar of our community
oooo awesome

Old 19th October 2016
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Situational fucks? Different scenario each time and the cocks add up. Interesting!!

Old 19th October 2016

Like this daily meeting going on. After few months he came to India, first 3 days he spent on office work, but Last 3 days he enjoyed my wife.

Before he come to India my wife stared tuning me for her fuck with John.

wife: Sanju...
wife: sanju.... i want to lick John cock... and want to keep his cock in my pussy.
me: he is in US
wife: he will come tomorrow to India.
me: so...
wife: so we want to see each other as nude.
me: only nude bodies.
wife: not only that, we will do wild sex.
my cock became very hard and I kissed my wife lips very deeply.
wife: I told him I am not married.
me: so you are virgin, right?
wife: No, I told him I was fucked by manager.
me: when did you say that.
wife: One week movement I told him.
me: Then both will fuck you right?
wife: no, he don't know who is that manager.
me: ohh.. nice
wife: he will be here almost 1 week. I want to stay with him that one week.
me: no.. I can't live with out you for one week.
wife: Then do onething.
me: what is that?
wife: you act as my car driver.
wife: yes sanju... I you act as my car driver you will be with me.
me: okay... I want to see you while fucking.
wife: I will try. Most of time I will do public sex with him.. is it fine?
me: yes..
Then we both did great fuck and slept.

Old 20th October 2016

safestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our community

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls