Avast Antivirus Gratuit
Thiên Kim Đường Môn

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My wife fucked by around 30 cocks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th July 2016

Moogi90 has many secret admirersMoogi90 has many secret admirers
Dear author,
Few comments from one among the millions with dicks...
1. You have a vivid imaginative dexterity.
2. Plot has certain amount of potential to build a "Slut-Wife" erotica.
3. Character development is in shambles.
4. Reality elements of your literature doesn't gel remotely with the plot that you have crafted.

We are here to receive what you are presenting, please consider these points (these are just some thoughts/opinions from a "No One"). No offense meant buddy...

Please let your inventiveness flow through (relatively) right direction...
Best regards for your honest attempt.
Yours,
No one.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 5th July 2016

ArpitGujju has many secret admirers
Please update more

ArpitGujju
Visit my Thread "The Island" (A Mega Story) http://www.mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1417788

Old 6th July 2016

sanju890 is beginning to get noticed
Thanks for all you suggestions and comments. Since I have work, couldn't update regularly.

Here is the update.....

When I am licking her pussy, she started saying about water can delivery boy.

wife: Sanju......
me: hmmmmm... (I am still licking my wife pussy)
wife: lick my anal also....
me: okay (started licking pussy as well as anal of my wife)
wife: I will tell you one thing... If you done't mind
me: yes... Pandu... I don't fell any thing...
wife: Sanju....
me: hmmm
wife: First time when I fuck with other guy what do you think about me?
me: Initially I am not happy.. when you say its common for career building. I realised, even in my office my colleague Swetha did the same and now she is in good position. Now you are also earning more comparatively your experience.
wife: Not in that way. one other guy penis entered into your wife pussy.
me: hmmmmmmmmmmm..... (licking her pussy and anus very strongly)
wife: say something sanju....
me: Daily your are fucking by me. So we have same chemistry between us and same size of penis enter into your pussy. By fucking with other guy.... you will fell deference in chemistry and size of penis. So you fill enjoy that fuck. I need your happiness. And I know you need verity of sex this way he has fucked in 5 different places (Hall, swimming pool, car, balcony, bed room ). I knew you enjoyed a lot more than he.
wife: yes....sss........ (She kept my mouth in her pussy very deeply and left small quantity of urine into my mouth)... drink Sanju.... drink....
me: hmmm... (stared drinking me wife urine first time. It is salty but tasty).
wife: I want to fuck by our water cane delivery boy..
(Her urine in my mouth still it coming form her pussy) I couldn't say anything.

Old 6th July 2016

HOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accolades
Update more

Old 6th July 2016

adultmaster has many secret admirers
bas ab or torture nahi... what a stupid story

Old 26th July 2016

HOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accolades
Update the story

Old 27th July 2016
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
hot
update..........

Old 27th July 2016
Custom title

urb0nd is one with the universeurb0nd is one with the universeurb0nd is one with the universeurb0nd is one with the universeurb0nd is one with the universeurb0nd is one with the universeurb0nd is one with the universe
nice start

Old 25th August 2016

sanju890 is beginning to get noticed
After finishing her urine.. I have raised my head and seen her face... She looks like a real bitch. Slowly I moved towards her face. My face reached her face at the same time my cock entered into her pussy. She felt my cock touch in her pussy and she gave awesome expression. I have given a deep kiss in her mouth. She moved her head away and asked again the same question.

I have moved my head as accepted her desire. Then she fucked me like cowgirl style.

After finishing hard fuck she moved to my right side and taken rest on my hand.

wife: Today we do plan for my fuck with water can boy.
me: okay
wife: when he fuck me you should be at home only.
me: how is it possible. he won't accept if i am here.
wife: that guy should fuck me in your presence only.
me: okay. let me think.

at this time my wife is playing with my cock. she likes a lot to play with my cock with her hand.
I got an idea and I told her she likes it a lot then we want to execute the plan at 10 O Clock.
At 10 my wife called water can boy (Ramulu) for water can. I asked her to remove her dress and where small towel which is very tough to cover her both nipples and pussy. She did the same.
I need to tell about home. It has one hall with entrances. hall is having root to connect both kitchen and bedroom. bedroom door and kitchen door are in opposite direction. From the hall it is odd to see both kitchen and bedroom.
At 10:15 Ramulu came to my home. Since we already open main door he entered into hall and calling madam... madam... I sat in hall with opposite direction with laptop and head set. I can hear his voice even though I am acting as head phones are giving high volume. As he know the kitchen he entered there my wife cooking by wearing small towel and has blue tooth headphone with high volume. As our plan by seeing him she fall down her towel unknowingly. My wife has huge boobs. By seeing old man also want's to fuck her. I have kept my phone in kitchen with skype call with my laptop. Live is playing in my laptop. Ramulu was shock with that incident. My wife also acting as shocked. he kept water can a side and he touched her boobs nipples. Then she acted as came to normal mode. He stared pressing her both boobs. She as given very sexy expression. Then he understood no problem to proceed further.
Ramu: Maddam ....
wife: yes...
Ramu: you are very beautiful.
wife: thats it..
Ramu: You are too sexy... and your pussy is very cute.
by saying this he placed his hand on my wife pussy.
My wife kissed him deeply... He slowly placed my wife on kitchen benchtop and bited my wife right breast nipple. She shouted as haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Ramu: don't shout, your husband will come
My wife: he don't hear even a bomb blast happen here. Those are Boose headset and he is watching movies. And he don't move before finishing movie. He just started a movie, so 2hrs he don't move form the place and he don't remove that headset.
Ramu: so ...
My wife: so what?
Ramu: I can fuck you in front of you husband by playing movie in his laptop.... and laughed loudly
my wife also laughed loudly... suddenly he placed his both hands on my wife waist and pressed hardly. She shouted as Ramuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Normally when I put my cock suddenly in her pussy she sounds like Sanjuuuuuuuu. But she is giving same sound by his hands
After that he kissed her belly. she placed her hands on his head and doing hair massage. He slowly moved to her pussy and started kissing and licking my wife's sweet pussy.
Just 3 hrs back I only cleaned my wife pussy with my tongue.
Then she came up and started pressing and kissing and sucking my wife breasts. My wife slowly started unbuttening his shirt and removed his shirt. he has track panth so with her legs she moved his panth to the ground. He doen't wear banin and underwear. His cock on full fire. After seeing his cock she came down to floor and started blowjob.
I very proved to say this my wife do blowjob assume. she will show haven.
Now he is seeing haven. After 10 min she asked Ramu to bring her to bedroom. He totally forgot I am in hall. He lifted my wife in his hands (both are nude) and he entered into hall and moved to bedroom. By walking he is looking my wife's sexy eyes. They even don't close the bedroom door.

Old 2nd September 2016

krish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by raasug View Post
Mr. Sanju890 has started a new story with an interesting Title, "My wife fucked by around 30 cocks"

Hero is Sanju, software Engineer, Heroine is his wife Pandu ! Married 5 years back ! Love marriage ! Both are from Hyderabad but now at Bangalore. The wife Pandu has joined in a job some 2 months back in Bangaloare now she is trying to get promotion. She is moving a little closer with the Manager of the compay.

When the husband comes to know he is disturbed.

But she is determined to get the promotion. She has decided to go to the Guest house for one night. So she replies.

Finally the husband agrees. The couple go for shopping and buy some transparent sexy dress, for the forthcoming "Guest House" adventure.

The next interesting event is going to be her first night in Guest House ! How a shy type woman "Pandu" is going to face the situation, when the boss removes her under garment and open her legs !

It is a nice story ! No any exaggerated imaginations ! Realistic background but Interesting to read ! I am eager to read the next part !
Sounds too biased.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls