Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My wife fucked by around 30 cocks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th June 2016

HOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accolades
Your wife is slut she needs double penetration in vagina

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 26th June 2016
cutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our community
Nice, please continue

Old 2nd July 2016

sanju890 is beginning to get noticed
From that day on words she started wearing sexy dresses for office. She started saying about his manager daily, where he touched her body in different places in office, when he kissed her. Some times he stared taking her underwear in office. Even she wear skirts he has taken my wife underwear. Few times they went shopping and baying castle sexy dresses, going his guest house regularly. In my wife office started gossips affair. With in 3 months she got promotion, now she is earning more than me.

Old 2nd July 2016
Raj

bondjamesbond09 has disabled reputations
nice story & nice plot
give big update dude

Old 2nd July 2016

sanju890 is beginning to get noticed
Still she is fucking with his manager.

My wife said her designer on another cock. Daily morning we do sex at least one hour. Once Saturday we were on the bed she asked me to lick her pussy hardly. Normally before doing morning sex we do finish our natal calls then start sex. That day she don't want to go at least pee. Since last night I fucked her she doesn't wear anything. I went to her pussy to lick. It is full of bush. last night I kept my sperm in her pussy also. Now my wife pussy smell is hard perfume. It attracts to lick her pussy. At the time my face at he pussy and thinking, she suddenly pulled my head towards her pussy with her hands, then my nose enter into her pussy, it was full of pee smell but it so nice for me. she hadn't allow me to come out for some time. I enjoined my wife's pussy with my nose. Slowly she remove her hands from my head. I started licking her pussy, then she started talking about water can delivery boy.

Old 2nd July 2016
cutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our communitycutecpl34 is a pillar of our community
good

Old 2nd July 2016

HOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accoladesHOTBOY9002 has received several accolades
Give longer regular updates

Old 2nd July 2016

teebone1985 has many secret admirersteebone1985 has many secret admirers
what a piece of crap.... i mean this is worse than crap.... the story which starts with a wife named pandu should be seriously banned... i request the administrators to remove this thread... from here... this here is the biggest f*** up in the history of this site...

Old 3rd July 2016
Custom title

raasug is a pillar of our communityraasug is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju890 View Post
.. last night I kept my sperm in her pussy also. Now my wife pussy smell is hard perfume. ..
The smell pussy mixed with the smell of urine and semen is the natural aroma which induces the male sexual desire !

Old 5th July 2016
Custom title

teema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universe
hot

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls