The Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar
1x12 Kakegurui

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My wife fucked by around 30 cocks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th August 2017

sanju890 is beginning to get noticed
After finishing bath I came out to hall and she went to bedroom. Then I saw a message from Swathi to send my wife pussy and boobs pics. I went into bedroom my wife wiping her body with towel.
me: Swathi needs your pics.
Then she through out towel on bed and stand in sexy pose.
me: she needs only your pussy and boobs pics.
Then I took boobs pics and asked her to lie on bed. she did like that and I spread her legs. Then I took pics and send them to Swathi.
Pandu: Sanju select a dress for me to satisfy my customer.
me: hmm... really
Pandu: yes.. he is my first customer. want to satisfy him.
Then I selected black mini skirt and white lace top.
Pandu: nice dress. select inner wares also.
me: not required. anyhow he will remove right?
Pandu: you silly
She wore skirt and top. She looks like sexy bomb. I applied red lipstick on her lips.
Suddenly bell rang.
me: go and open the door. I will watch you from bedroom. let's see who is lucky guy.
she went to hall and opened the door. He is Nandu my old friend. His eyes on my wife boobs.
Nandu: is Sanju at home?
Pandu: no... He went out side will be back in 15 min.
Nandu: You looks great today.
Pandu: really?
Nandu: yes... your are like...
Pandu: tell me
Nandu: you are hot Czech.
Pandu: Thank you... and hugged him
He also hugged my wife tightly.
Suddenly he moved his hands on my wife face and stared kissing on my wife lips.
and he lifted my wife top and stared pressing my wife boobs.
Almost 10 min they were at door.
Pandu: Nandu control yourself.
and he moved little bit away from her and adjusted her top to cover her boobs.
Nandu: Sorry.
Pandu: Don't say sorry... One day will call you when Sanju not at home, you should come and fuck me.
Nandu: again hugged my wife this time he lifted skirt and kept his fingers on my wife pussy.
Pandu: Nandu not now... he will come now.. you just go.
Nandu: I just want to give a deep kiss to your pussy and leave.
Pandu: okay. do it fast
Nandu: you pussy is so beautiful..
He gave kisses to my wife pussy.
Pandu: its enough now...
He left our house and pandu closed the door.
I went there and lifted my wife skirt and started licking my wife pussy. Suddenly door opened.... she is Swathi

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 7th August 2017
sunnypajiii is a pillar of our communitysunnypajiii is a pillar of our communitysunnypajiii is a pillar of our communitysunnypajiii is a pillar of our communitysunnypajiii is a pillar of our communitysunnypajiii is a pillar of our communitysunnypajiii is a pillar of our community
waiting for next update

Old 9th August 2017

safestguy is a pillar of our communitysafestguy is a pillar of our community
Hot story. Update please

Old 19th August 2017

Swathi: Hi Sanju... Hi Pandu..
Me and my wife: hi...
Swathi: I sent your wife pics to customer... Why did you shave your wife pussy?
Me: she likes that..
Swathi: don't shave it. If pussy is clean shaved, customers will lick it too much.
we did laugh.
My Wife: how is my dress?
Swathi: It is sexy... but the customer likes saree... I brought saree for you ware it.
My wife removed her dress in front of us, now she is nude.
Swathi gave petticoat, it was in orange colour. Next she gave blue blouse. She ware it. Blouse has deep cut. almost my wife boobs out side of the blouse.
And finally pink colour saree she gave.. it was a transparent saree. My wife wore thet. Now she was appearing as perfect prostitute.
Swathi: we need to start now... Sanju can you drop us there?
Me: okay.
We started in our car. While traveling Swati said he is different so enjoy his fuck and don't say no to his orders. and Pandu said okay.
we reached there. It was a gust house. Swathi said I need to stay in car. Both the girls went inside.
After 10 min I went to the window and watching inside.
my wife and Swathi were lied on sofa and their legs are hanged on wall. Both the girls sarees on their stomach and their pussy were clearly visible. He came with a bottle and pour something inside the pussies.
Swathi: Pandu it is honey.. We need to keep it 10 min then he like the honey and start fuck us.
By seeing that I want to lick the honey.
He came after 10 min as nude and his kept his cock on my wife's mouth and started licking my wife pussy with honey.
By doing that he is fucking my wife mouth like pussy.
He: Swathi this bitch pussy is so testy.
And he pinched my wife west.
Pandu: no...
And he gave a hit on my wife check and started taking honey from Swathi pussy.
After 10 min. He took his cock from my wife mouth and kept it in Swathi's mouth and stared fucking .
He: bitch lick Swathi pussy...
my wife: me... okay..
my wife came out of sofa
he: come keep your leg once side of SWathi and another leg on another side.
now Swathi was below of my wife, he is fucking swathi mouth. Now my wife started licking swathi pussy. He slowly lifted my wife saree and petticoat and stared licking my wife ass and pussy.
After 5 min. He asked my wife to lay on sofa. Swathi sat on another chair. he lifted my wife saree above her pussy and kept his cock in it. By fucking my wife he slowly opened my wife blouse. He was sucking my wife boobs like anything.
He: are you fresh?
Swathi: I will bring only fresh girls to you.
He: you tell ...
My wife: Till now my husband only fucked me.
My wife took chain (tali) in her neck and placed at her eyes.
By seeing that he increased his speed and gave deep kiss to my wife mouth and started pressing my wife boobs.
He: how am i fucking you?
my wife: you are real man. My husband only do foreplay. Thats way I came with Swathi.
He: ohh really.
He fucked my wife in different angles. At night 2 o clock he said they can leave. I went to the car. They came with open blouses and after entering into car they stared closing their blouses.
Now Swathi sat on front seat and while driving she did blowjob for me. My wife watching it from back seat.
After reaching home we drank and enjoyed all of three.

Old 19th August 2017
Custom title

rajashree930 is hunted by the papparazirajashree930 is hunted by the papparazirajashree930 is hunted by the papparazirajashree930 is hunted by the papparazi
After one week...Another great update.....Thanks for excellent storey.....

Old 14th January 2018

srkkvn is an unknown quantity at this point
[quote=breville1;72611636]Very heart breaking but better to have found out before you married hexpected dat

Last edited by srkkvn : 18th March 2018 at 06:07 PM.

Old 14th January 2018

[quote=srkkvn;75246261]If

Last edited by srkkvn : 18th March 2018 at 06:06 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

cock 14
We received a call that my sister and her husband coming.

At this time i have to say our amazing first night.
My wife's mother (Vimala) arranged our first night in a resort. She booked 2 house in resort one for us and other for my aunty. 3 of couples went to the resort. one was me and my wife, one was my wife's parents and final one were my sister(Deepu) and her husband(Dileep). The houses were having double bed room with an hall, bathroom's were top less with glass doors. Those houses were to romantic. It had one common pool.

We reached resort evening 5 O'CLOCK. After having tea we entered into pool. All of us wore swim dreams. My wife wore two peace skimpy dress, it just covering her pussy and nipples. Aunty and Deepu wore single peace dress, on those dresses we can see their cleavage clearly and bottom was covered up to their ties. But I clearly obsessed them those tight dresses were showing a clear cameltoe. We played on pool 1hr. We enjoyed in pool as descent family. Even I got a chance to press my aunty boobs I don't.
After that my aunty asked me, my sister and husband to go our house. And asked my sister that prepare me for first night. My sister and brother-in-law mad me ready for first night. At 7 O'CLOCK my aunty came and arranged dinner for us. I asked where was Pandu.
My aunty said she had being preparing for me. We laughed.
My aunty said she would leave Pandu at 8 O'clock and gave a glance on my sister's face.
Deepu said then we would go to our bedroom before 8. My aunty went out.
Sharply at 8 calling bell rang. I was on while lungi and pajama. Opened the door I was shock, my wife and her mother wore same saree and ready as similar. I thought that night I had dual offer. They wore white saree sexily. Let me explain from the top. Their hair neatly combed and tied. At the center of the hair above the forehead they wore sindoor. Between the eyebrows they wore coin size sindoor. They might applied eyeliner and something, their eyes were looking sexily. On knows they wore diamond ring. Lips were just like cherries. On neck they wore necklace, it's center string end has peddle. It just stopped at their cleavage. They wore deep neck shining white blouse. It just covering half of their boobs. My aunty has huge boobs compared to my wife. For her the blouse was just bottom support to her boobs. Even I could clearly see her nipples in some angles. On those stunning boobs their Mangalastras so erotic. Bottom of their blouse saree moved in a single line and I think saree also supporting pushing their boobs out. And saree went right side of their boobs and handed from their right shoulder. Until that time I never saw that type of saree wore. On their above right boobs some mehandi design. That looks like starts. Coming to the west both sides were sharing. And novel was designed with mehandi. They wore saree just about their pussy. I saw some designs coming out from bottom of their saree. By seeing their transparent saree I could say they haven't wore petticoat. Because I was seeing their white tights and some what I could see their pussy. finally their feet were designed with mehandi. My wife had milk glass in her hands and aunty had some box. By seeing them I just felt that fuck them immediately. But I contacted myself.
Aunty: Where are you sis and brother-in-law?
me: they are in other bedroom and my sis asked me to look outside. I did it.
I showed it.
Then she became free. Brought my wife instead the house. Now I saw backside of them. blouse was backless, only one thread holding. They wore saree to show buttock cleavages clearly. By seeing that my cock went into 90 degrees. Since I haven't wore underwear it's pooping out from my panche. They came inside and turned back. My aunty saw my cock erection and gave nutty smile
Aunty: I above to ask how is my daughter. But by seeing you I don't ask.
I just covering my cock with my hands.
aunty: no problem leave it. I want to say something to you. My daughter is so sensitive. Don't do wild sex.
me: no I don't.
aunty: by seeing your erection I can assume how wild you are.
Listen since it is first time do it gently. Don't force my daughter for all your needs. Pandu will cooperate what she can do. Pandu pussy is very small. Don't insert your huge cock at a time. If you need any help call me. I will help you.
Then I understand aunty haven't came for me. She left by rhythmic walk. I just looking her back and became statue.
my wife: today you are going to fuck me not my mom.
Then I came to normal. Pandu was trying to kiss me but I stopped her .
me: first one hr I just want to fuck in small torch light. And on the one he I don't talk. only you ask how I want to fuck you. Now I turned off lights. now it has only dim light.
My wife: give a deep hug.
it done. She gave deep kiss.
My wife: bring me to bedroom on your hands.
Now she was on bed.
My wife: light on the torch and pull my saree up to my pussy see my pussy.
Her pussy has butterfly design..
Actually I'm on the bed. My brother-in-law was on bed with my wife. I and my sister were watching them. My wife don't know about it.

Dileep kissed my wife pussy and started licking it and suddenly he did bit on my wife pussy.
my wife: Sanjuuuuuu.....
Slowly he moved and opened my wife blouse.
My wife: see my right boob.
he kept light on my wife right boob. it has love symbol with stars.
my wife: show your wildness on this boob and tomorrow these designs should not be as this dark.
Dileep started pressing and sucking my wife boobs. After some time by pressing my wife boobs started kissing my wife lips.
my wife: fuck your wife pussy Sanju.
He started fucking my wife pussy by pressing my wife boobs and kissing her lips.
After sometime
my wife: fuck your wife in doggy style.
my wife gave position like dog. her saree on her West and her boobs and opened blouse were hanging.
Dileep gave slap on my wife buttocks and stared fucking my wife pussy.
my wife: hold my tied hair and ride like horse.
now he was fucking my wife like horse rider. Sometimes he is slapping my wife buttocks. My wife shouting like anything. After some time he came out his gum into my wife pussy lied on my wife.
And started kissing and pressing their buttocks. Then I switched on the light. Now I saw my brother-in-law was nude and my sister wore skimpy lingerie. My sister boobs and pussy clearly visible on it.
Now my wife opened her eyes and shocked. At that time my Dileep continued kissing my wife lips and pressing her boobs. My wife forcefully pushed him and shouted as no....

Depending on comments, will continue the story....

Old 3 Weeks Ago

ananth1986 is a pillar of our communityananth1986 is a pillar of our community
REPPS added.Happy with your hot continuation.Hearty welcome back.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Hi

[/url][/IMG]Any one wants to fuck this hot chik... If yes how many times n in which angles????her sizes are 32 26 36

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls