Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > *****Saumya - My Friend's Hot Wife and My Erotic Queen*****

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th May 2017

balluraja007 is beginning to get noticed
Writers mostly leaves stories in between. All those stories where you will see actual plot is dragged beyond a limit, writer tend to leave in between.

When readers starts losing patience writer will come up with comments like I am not doing it for free, I am not paid, I dont have time, My laptop is broken, I am busy in work, I am out of town, so on.... In reality if they want to complete they will and if they dont want to then they wont.

In actual it is trend to finish 80% enjoy comments and praise and then leave...no matter free it is sort of cheating on the faith of readers

I like such stories but at the end writer loses value for extending too much for the greed of number of replies. Yes they do it for free, no matter many copy-covert-paste... still they take efforts and praise both... at the end if you dont finish.. you are the first loser..

I see writer DEAD here and there is no hope of this story seeing any end...

one more incomplete....

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 16th May 2017
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
please update

Old 1st December 2017

myfakeye is beginning to get noticed
Exploration Time..
Is it a dream or real? Is that the liquor which is hallucinating me? No.. this is not a dream..it’s happening in reality. My sex queen is exploring my dick. Lucky me..
She is proceeding slowly and steadily. I could hear her breath at the same time I am also breathing heavily now. She seems to getting more courageous now. Slowly she tighten up the hold like a hand half. My dick is tight between her fingers now.. She gave a brief look at me and again proceeded with her action. She might have thght that I am “out” due to the drinks. But here I am watching all her actions and enjoying the pleasure that she was giving me.

She slowly stated to extend her whole hand to hold my hard dick. Man.. that was soooo hot experience. I thght I would explode any second. But, luckily I was able to hold more. May be due to all those masturbation I did earlier is what helping me to hold longer.Her hands were cold. She might me getting warmness from my hot rode. All the while her husband was sleeping just some foot away from us. When people are horny they turns out to be a lot more adventurous.

Now.. she started to explore my dick in her hand. slowly caring it and watching it closely. I felt she is not even worried that I will get awake. I could feel that she is becoming more bold now.

She took the dick near to her nose and started smelling it..wow.. what a magic feeling. I could feel her breath in my hard dick. I normally dont pre-cum and my dick used to clean and smooth. Dick tip used to be pinkish/light brownish in color.

While she was doing all this with her right hand .. she started to use her left hand to care herself. I could see that she was pressing both her boobs alternatively and now moving it between her thighs. as she was wearing nighty she might have felt difficult to put it in her soft spot. hence she made slight adjustment in her sitting position and pull up her cloth and put her hand inside her panty. I couldnt see it clearly though. Meanwhile she left the dick hold just some brief moments..

Immediately she hold back the dick in a quck/firm fashion.It was like she was also waiting for all this to happen and want to enjoy each and every moment.
Now, she started kissing my dick. kissing and smelling my dick went for few more minutes. Now the time came for next action. yeah.. you guessed it right..

She started to taste my dick now slowly. First she gave a slight lick at dick tip with tip of her tongue. then she started licking it all around before taking it fully to her mouth.
I decided to open my eyes and let her know that I am awake. She might want that too, as otherwise she might not have started BJ and give wetness to my dick..

She started to suck my dick in a professional fashion , by holding and giving spiral massage to my dick with hand..She was fingering herself too.. she was passionately continuning sucking and between she looked at my face. I was already waiting for that moment. our eyes met., my dick still im her mouth.. her hair falling on her side face..our eyes met, licked , we exchanged a romantic yet lustfull smile with each other. Then again she started to look down and continue the suck.. all the while her husband sleeping just beside us sitting in bean bag.. there were some moments from him suddently. but we were not in a mood to stop yet..

She was continuing her acts while being cautious abt her husband a little.. she removed her left hand middle finger from her pussy and extend it near my mouth..i could get that sweet pussy aroma from her hand..which i could get from her panty early.. he finger was wet.. i started to suck it.. it was salty and tasty.. now, i was sucking her finger while i was sucking her finger.

i moved my hand to her breast..first left and then right.. i startd pressing those with my both hands.. damn that was magical moment.. here i am grabbing my saumyas hot boobs.. my dream melons.. eventhough from outside they were feeling tooo soft..

she removed finger from my mouth and put back to her pussy and started sucking my dick again.. i startd playing with her errect nipples.. that made her morn and she was biting her lips to hide her feelings.

few more mins went by.. both of us were nearing climax.. our actions were getting faster..blast.. i came full load to her mouth.. she was not stopping.. she was drinking my cum fully by sucking hard.. in few sec she also startd to cum..she was sucking my dick harder while she was at her climax.. i was in cloud 9..i came but still hard !!!!

we were trying to control our breath.. she removed my dick from her mouth.. put it bavk inside brief.. she slowly stood up as i left hold from her nipple. i was playing with them outside her cloth.. still i couldnt c those yet.. she came near to my face. give a soft kiss at my chin. i too gave her back the same. then i took her face and gave her a passionate lip kiss/suck/lick/toung play..man
.soo hot and soft tender lips.

I started to unhook her nighty top. she stopped me in between as antony was moving and lookd like he may get up any time.. she whispered to my ear in a husky voice that "u should wait more to get me fully" and give me a wink and kiss at my cheek. "dnt go to deep sleep my dear.. wait for me..i ll come back after 3am" . She rushed to her room after telling those promising words. how can i sleep after this my dear !!!!

I just closed my eyes and was getting my breath back while thinking about so far all that happend at that luckiest night.. And that thought that the night is not yet over was making me hard again.. my body was calm and need some rest befre next action !!
Time was moving slowly. After 15mins , antony got woke up and went to their room to sleep. I understud he is not in his full consciousness as he was hitting evrything on the way..infact he broke my sleep by hitting the bed in which I was having my dreamful sleep. But, I dnt want a deep sleep now, as my sweet heart promised me to get back after 3am.. [to b contd]

Last edited by myfakeye : 2nd December 2017 at 10:15 AM.

Old 1st December 2017

53saam is beginning to get noticed
Good Evening to all,

Firstly,i thank author for the nice story.
I request the author to give updates as soon as possible.

Old 2nd December 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53saam View Post
Good Evening to all,

Firstly,i thank author for the nice story.
I request the author to give updates as soon as possible.
will try :-)

Old 3rd December 2017
Custom title

pranisel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpranisel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpranisel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpranisel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpranisel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpranisel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpranisel has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Nice gng....continue...

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranisel View Post
Nice gng....continue...

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Dark

Darkanmk is a pillar of our communityDarkanmk is a pillar of our communityDarkanmk is a pillar of our communityDarkanmk is a pillar of our communityDarkanmk is a pillar of our communityDarkanmk is a pillar of our communityDarkanmk is a pillar of our communityDarkanmk is a pillar of our community
Update..

#DarkAnmk# Random Pics Of My Collection

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection, Posted Contain were randomly found on the net, Credit goes to original uploader..

Old 4 Weeks Ago
gone with the wind

jlo001 is hunted by the papparazijlo001 is hunted by the papparazijlo001 is hunted by the papparazijlo001 is hunted by the papparazijlo001 is hunted by the papparazi
chod saali ko

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Custom title

EntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparazi
Awesome story... Keep updating

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls