Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > *****Saumya - My Friend's Hot Wife and My Erotic Queen*****

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st February 2016

dominated_hubby has received several accoladesdominated_hubby has received several accoladesdominated_hubby has received several accoladesdominated_hubby has received several accoladesdominated_hubby has received several accolades
please continue

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 2nd February 2016
Custom title

vv321 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvv321 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvv321 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvv321 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Ntc

Old 2nd February 2016

prashanthi is hunted by the papparaziprashanthi is hunted by the papparaziprashanthi is hunted by the papparaziprashanthi is hunted by the papparaziprashanthi is hunted by the papparaziprashanthi is hunted by the papparazi
NICE Story
Please do read my stories
CUCKOLD HUSBANDS
SEXY GIRLS LOOSING VIRGINITY COLLECTION

Old 2nd February 2016

teenapink has received several accoladesteenapink has received several accoladesteenapink has received several accoladesteenapink has received several accoladesteenapink has received several accolades
Pls continue

Old 5th March 2016

myfakeye is beginning to get noticed
THE EVENTFUL NIGHT
After lunch we stayed some more hours at the marriage location meeting other friends. My dick was hard almost whole day as her presence was their all around me.
The only smell i inhaled that day is of hers. After the long day , we started back to home. We planned to have a drinks party at night with another one couple joining us.

We reached back with all the stuffs needed for the party. Whisky for antony and another friend, beer for me and Wine for the ladies..
After reaching we went back and freshen up fast. I wanted to go to their bathroom and grab her blouse , bra , panty and smell all the sweat in them. But, I was unlucky that time.
I came out to hall faster as there was no fun in shagging without her stuffs..

There he was with the same cream nighty with the red bra outlines visible, preparing dinner and frying chicken for drink party. The other couple were also present there.
We all started have some fun time , drinking and chatting. Deliberately I took place near her. She was looking fresh and silky with some added cream smell coming from her. Soft music was playing and we all started to be getting high. I was just having beer and somewhat normal though. But I realized that she was also getting some kick from wine.
She was laughing louder and started being more careless about her body. She was sitting between me and her hubby , while the other couple was facing opposite to us.
She started beating me and Antony playfully in between her talks. I too started taking advantage of the situation and started brushing her body while pretending to take some food items. One time I even did a feather brush over her boobs while taking curry. It felt hard with padded bra.

She was taping my thighs in fun and I took the courage and placed my left hand on her right thigh and acted as if I am beating her back. I just give a soft tap , but kept my hand there for a few secs. It was so soft over the silky nighty . Man, I was in cloud nine.

By around 11pm, the other couples left and we three were watching some movies. Antony was in a bean bag , Saumya was sitting in a sofa chair near to him. Back of them I was laying in a Dewan coat and watching her. Antony was unable to see me, as I was positioned back of him. Her chair was in right side of Antony and she could see me if she turn her face to left. I was slowly rubbing my dick watching her. As, I was having lot of beer inside me, I started to be more courageous and was ignoring antony and world around us. For me I was watching the voluptuous body of saumya and caring my hard dick. At around 11:30 , saumya stood from chair. By seeing her movement , I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. Antony was already in sleep. But, I dint get a chance to move my hand from my dick. My hand was holding my dick inner through my jeans and Jocky. And my face was positioned straight to the sofa were she was sitting.

For some second , I couldnt hear any movement near me. I slowly peeped through my eye lids and saw her watching me. She was checking my hand , which holding my dick, and again to my face. I was good at fake sleep, so belive she couldnt find that out. She then switched off TV and went to their room. Some more silence, and I could hear their toilet flush sound. mmmm.. My honey was oozing out her hot pee from her honey hole.. I just imagined that scene and it gave me more kick than beer....

Now, I knew she will come back to call us so that we can sleep properly in rooms. I wanted to try my luck today. Here, husband in deep sleep and she is high with wine.
I just adjusted my position and kept my dick head outside my jeans.My hand was still on my tool. I prepared for the worst.. If she calls up antony, I was ready to put it back to my brief and to act as awake the same time. I was confident that she will never think that I was doing this deliberately. I even doubted whether she will even notice it..

Now, I was waiting for her by keeping a small peep hole in my left eyelids. She came to hall. Stood near me ..watched my face. Made sure I was sleeping. Then looked straight to my hard dick head. It was rose and shining. She again looked at Antony and went back to their room. This was repeated couple of more time. At the fourth time. She didnt go back as before.

She just gave a fake cough to make sure both of us are in deep sleep. She then called both of us by name. The call was soft and gentle. There was no response from both of us.
She waiting again for 5 mins or so. Then bend down near me, waited again. She was making move so slowly and I was getting exited so hard..My heart was beating faster, sure does her too....

She was slowly reaching near to my dick with her point finger. Seemed like her fingers were shivering. Slowly and slowly her finger was coming near to my dick . I could already feel the presence of it above my dick head. Slowly she touched top of it and take he fingers away quickly. It appeared to me , as if she touched a hot stove..
Here it's my sex queen saumya has touched my dick for the first time . Man, it was a feather tough , but I felt it as Magical.

She started again and this time little faste. She touched my tool again with her finger. Kept it there for sometime.It was back of dick head. Perfectly at the center joint. She started to move it around the circumference to the bottom. Down part of my dick head was positioned to her view as I was holding it. Hence, she was trying to reach the top. My dick was cut and hence it was easy for her to do that. Finally , her finger reached the front part and continued covering from the other side with thumb finger until she could grab it between her thumb and point fingers....

Last edited by myfakeye : 8th March 2016 at 07:33 AM.

Old 5th March 2016

priyad2000 has many secret admirerspriyad2000 has many secret admirers
Go ahead dear

Old 7th March 2016
Custom title

targetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazi
Wow.
. Nicely written nanba...

Old 7th March 2016
Custom title

targetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazi
Great comeback...

Old 7th March 2016
Custom title

Pls show us how she looks pls..

Old 8th March 2016
Custom title

madinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazi
Very nice. Plz continue.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls