Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > *****Saumya - My Friend's Hot Wife and My Erotic Queen*****

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th May 2015

myfakeye is beginning to get noticed
*****Saumya - My Friend's Hot Wife and My Erotic Queen*****

This is my real story and my encounter with my sex queen saumya.
My friend Antony got married to Saumya 6 years back. That time she was too young and not that attractive looking.
I mean..she was beautiful , but her body was yet to blossom fully. She was just 20 then with a figure of 32-22-34.
But now after 6 years she is a fully grown lady with an awesome fig of 36-26-36. Her cups are 34C. My friend might be proud to make her looking so sexy.
He is too lucky to play those tender boobs daily.

I used to be there neighbor for a while when I was in Banglore. Before 2 years I have moved to Mumbai.
My lust for her started when I was staying in Banglore. She used to roam with us whenever we went out on weekends. Some evenings I used visit theirs house.

She was very comfortable with me. But,slowly my mind was full of crazy feeling for my erotic queen. Saumya smelled erotic and very feminine whenever she was around.
Her occasional (unintentional) cleavage shows were treat to my eyes. Her boobs were firm and pointed. Her armpits used to be clean or with stubble hair..Occasionally she had bush under her armpit.
She use to wear tops with shorter sleev. I wanted her to come in sleeveless which never happened. But, the tops were almost sleeveless.

Man.. her smell used to give me an instant hard on every time. This made me to search for her used clothes from their rest room. or from the clothes she used to keep out for drying. Some times even from their wardrobe when I used to go inside their room for using toilet. Even her washed dresses used to carry that sweet smell. I used to smell and wear her used panty,bra,other dresses while masturbating. I am more addict to her bra with that sweat smell of her tender boobs.. Her panty used to have urine smell mostly.
Those panties were very soft and not enough to keep my dick head inside while wearing them. I used to keep pulling it to make my dick sack in hot and her panty line used to be inside my ass cheeks. All this while I will smell her bra..or armpit region of her clothes to inhale her exotic sweat and perfume smell.

I dont know how many times I have cummed on fantasizing Saumya ..It must be more than her husband ever fucked her. But, I never got any real chance to go farther than that until recently when I stayed in their house for a night.

Last edited by myfakeye : 22nd July 2015 at 09:19 AM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 22nd July 2015

Last month I visited Banglore to attend one of our common friends marriage. Antony was happy to invite me to his house for stay. Marriage was on saturday and I planned to stay back a night at their house to have some drink party. I reached there by saturday morning 6' and antony picked me from railway station. It was long time since I met Saumya last time. My heart was beating fast. Their flat was a little far from the city. I was becoming impatient and not paying attention to his chats. Finally after around 30m journey we reached the destination.
There flat was on second floor. I was all excited when he rang the bell.

The door opened slowly. There she is.. my queen in a track suite and small top.
Felt like hugging her hardly. But I controlled my urges. I had a thorough look at her from top to bottom.
Is that her boob grown little further!!?, or just wearing a loose padded bra. Yeah..That could be the reason it appeared more big.
She offered handshake to me. Man ..her touch caused a sudden increase in pulse rate on my crouch. She smelled the same. Musky..wow ....
My dick was hard and her voluptuous body was turning me crazy.

After small chit chats ..they showed me the room for me to freshen up and stay for the night. I went inside the room while they were continuing with breakfast preparation.
Just as I entered the room my instinct told "man its your day". The room was having the sweet aroma of my saumya..

I locked up the room.The room was having lavish wardrobe space.I was curious to check what is inside them . I opened them one by one.
The view was tremendous. Each one was carefully arranged and have been used solely by her.First one was having her tops/camisoles/jeans etc.
Next one was having her saree collection with drawers full of ornaments. Third one again with her dresses and a drawer full of BRA and PANTIES.. what a wonderful site was that.
I couldn't believe my luck as I was always found of woman clothes to masturbate.
I took out some of her hot padded bras/camisoles(shimmies)/sexy soft tops /tight leggings and panties.
I arranged them in bed and removed all my clothes and ready for action.I was all sweat because of travel for the whole night. I wore one of her panties.
My dick was so hard that her soft panties was unable to cover it fully and a portion of it stood out. I wore leggings with some effort, and similarly one bra/simmies top etc.
I luv to wear sensoual women clothings while masturbating. It always gives a feeling that the sexy girls is hugging ur body all over and making love with you.

Then I started to smell one of her inner tank top with short sleevs. It was having her sweat smell with perfume mixed even though that was washed cloth.
I covered my face with another bra and panties. Then wore the panties like a hat such that the panty line was crossing my nose and mouth.
It was also having some feeble urine mixed smell. I used her bra cup over that area like an oxygen mask. That too was having her smell. Another one bra was in my ass hole area.

I started masturbating vigorously by inhaling/sensing her presence all over my body. I covered my dick with her soft silky dress to masturbate and smelled armpit areas in all her dress which I selected for my first shagg for the day (as there was many to follow )

With all excited and her clothes all over body I slowly stood and went to keyhole area of the room. From that keyhole I could clearly get a views of their kitchen.
There she was ..my sexy slut cooking for me. Her armpit area was wet with sweat. Her cleavage was visible whenever she bend down to take out something from below draws.
I could clearly see her violet padded bra strap all the time and top portion of bra whenever she bends.

With these views I continued shagging with all my imaginations. I could see her armpit and smell and link armpit area of her top, see the cleavage and do same with her bra,see the butt with wet sweat marks and play with her panties. It was a real sensation and felt like I am fucking her in real. I was breathing heavily and kept bra cup close to my nose while sucking them..I was over flowed with thrill and cum started to burst out of my dick hole..

Man..I cummed a lot and all over her clothes which was on my body. I carefully removed them and cleaned them with her bra.
The dress was definitely carrying my sweat aroma.But, I was sure if I kept them back those dress will catch her aroma again as the wardrobe was full of her sweet body smell.May be armpit area will still carry my sweat smell for her to enjoy And cum will slowly dry away leaving some sticky mark near her boob area so that my sperm can play with her nipples ..also many other areas including her vagina and all those clothes may carry some of it....

I was relived.. freshen up....went out of room soon..to begin the wonderful day/nght awaiting for me....

Last edited by myfakeye : 2nd August 2015 at 12:42 PM.

Old 22nd July 2015
Custom title

elder_guy is a pillar of our communityelder_guy is a pillar of our communityelder_guy is a pillar of our communityelder_guy is a pillar of our communityelder_guy is a pillar of our communityelder_guy is a pillar of our communityelder_guy is a pillar of our communityelder_guy is a pillar of our community
gud going, go on

Old 1st August 2015

check out updated second part

Old 1st August 2015
Custom title

targetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazi
Wow...good..

Post more nanba...

Show us how she looks...

Old 2nd August 2015
Custom title

nuke6666 is hunted by the papparazinuke6666 is hunted by the papparazinuke6666 is hunted by the papparazinuke6666 is hunted by the papparazinuke6666 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to nuke6666
lovely

Old 2nd August 2015

srinuvan is a pillar of our communitysrinuvan is a pillar of our communitysrinuvan is a pillar of our communitysrinuvan is a pillar of our communitysrinuvan is a pillar of our communitysrinuvan is a pillar of our communitysrinuvan is a pillar of our communitysrinuvan is a pillar of our community
gooddddd waiting for next

Old 28th January 2016

So the day begin with a wonderful breakfast from them. I waited for both of them to freshen up and come. I was in real hungry and I had a heavy breakfast. I was all while watching her. She was showing her cleavage a little and whenever she extended her hand for taking curry, it was visible more. I was enjoying it. Her hair was still wet and drops of water from hair made her white top also wet. I could able to figure out she was wearing a red bra that time without any shammies. I was sure it was one of those bra which I just cummed with and put between my legs. She might have taken it from wardrobe while I was taking bath. We finished breakfast and started to get ready for going to marriage function. The smell of her body and soap she used was already made a tent in my pants.

I was curious on what she was wearing for the marriage. Lucky me , here she came with a pink chiffon saree with a lot of her navel exposed. Sleeves of her blouse was too short that I got an ample view of her armpit. Those little stubbles were turning me crazy whenever she raised her hand to adjust her silky hair. We reached auditorium around 11:30 am. Initially her belly button was not visible when we started , but as the day progressed the saree started to came down further to give a pee of those halwa deep soft belly button . Half of those were visible to me and I wanted put my tongue already there. The heat and rush in the auditorium and food area made her sweat a lot and her armpit area of blouse was fully wet with her sweat.

I somehow managed to made her sitting between both of us while we had lunch. I was just bending down and when her concentration was on food , I slowly started moving my nose near her armpit. In no time , I had deep inhale of those fleshy pits. Man..it was so awesome.Her aroma was killing me. At one point I lost control and almost reached to touch her armpit with my nose. Luckily I regained senses soon and get back to my position. She just gave a surprised look at me while having her food all the while chatting with us. She is a chatterbox always.

She was sitting in my left side and I was keeping my left hand pressing against her right hand.

Last edited by myfakeye : 28th January 2016 at 12:27 AM.

Old 28th January 2016

Rony Saikia has many secret admirers
good keep it up and post further

Help Others, God will Help You!

Old 28th January 2016

dominated_hubby has received several accoladesdominated_hubby has received several accoladesdominated_hubby has received several accoladesdominated_hubby has received several accoladesdominated_hubby has received several accolades
nice story.
please continue.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls