Slumber (2017) [BluRay] [720p] [YTS.AM]
Watch movie

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES...

View Poll Results: WHAT DO YOU LIKE....
GANGBANG 339 38.61%
GROUPSEX 272 30.98%
GROPING 175 19.93%
OLD YOUNG 217 24.72%
INCEST 409 46.58%
RAPE 279 31.78%
SWEAT 151 17.20%
CUM BATH 179 20.39%
CHEATING 253 28.82%
USED 174 19.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 878. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd August 2014
ROBIN...

robinjr is hunted by the papparazirobinjr is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SXFAKER View Post
Great Story Dude Waiting For The Update..
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj558 View Post
excellent work nice story waiting for the next update
will update today...
thanks for your commends...

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 22nd August 2014
ROBIN...

cont...

In another half an hour the professor and the old man returned back after having some food. When they opened the door Nazriya wake up from her slumber, she was so exhausted that she was unable to move and not even open her eyes. They both entered the house and then locked the door and placed the food they bought for Nazriya and went to the bed room to check whether she was awake.

When they entered the bedroom they saw Nazriya still on the bed naked with her eyes closed.

"the bitch is still sleeping" the old man said

When Nazriya heard this she was shocked and confused. She wanted to get off the bed and slap the old pervert, but she stayed on the bed to hear the whole conversation.

"since this was the first time something had entered her pussey she must be exhausted"

"thanks for giving me the chance to enjoy this beautiful bitch"

"I didnít do it for you; I always wanted to taste that slutty body of her"

"by the way the medicine that you gave me to keep my dick limp was great, without that it may not have gone this far"

"yes, that is a special medicine that would not make your dick hard for nearly 20 to 30 minutes after it was taken"

"yes, it was great, not even those rose lips of her was unable to make my dick hard after I take the medicine. And the bitch thought that my dick was a dead one"

They started laughing.

"how come this bitch didnít suspect your activities"

"she is such a bookworm and would do anything for her studies. I used that to my advantage"

When she heard this she get of the bed and slapped her professor on his cheeks. Both were shocked.

"how dare you use me as your sex toy. I was too stupid that I didnít figure this out in the first place. Wait until I say everything to the cops and put you both behind the bars" Nazriya said with tears flowing from her eyes.

Old 22nd August 2014
ROBIN...

The old man was terrified, but the professor was laughing.

"if you go to the cops we are not the one who is going to be in trouble, it would be you and your father"

"what do you mean you pervert"

"just come with me"

Nazriya was totally confused and took the bed sheet and covered her body and followed them into the hall where the TV is. When they reached the hall the professor switched on the TV and inserted a disk into the drive and played it. When it started to play Nazriya's eye balls pumped out and her face was sweating.

It was the video of her doing a blowjob to the old man.

"listen here sweetheart I have recorded all your sessions with us"

"so what, this is a perfect evidence for your activities"

"you donít get it, look closely at the video, does it look like we are forcing you to do those stuffs. It looks like you were enjoying it"

Nazriya stood silently.

"if you wish to go to the cops you can go, it will be your words against ours. Above all think what would happen if you know about it, you know he is a heart patient. I donít thing his heart could take a shock like that"

Nazriya knew he has all the aces and sat down on the floor and started crying. The professor went close to her and put his hand on her shoulder and patted her and said

"none of those would happen if you cooperate with me and do what I say"

Nazriya sat silently and cried, she knew that everything has gone out of her hands and agreed to his demands.

"you are always a bright student and once again you have proved that I was right"

Old 22nd August 2014
ROBIN...

"enough of this talking, this tear face is making my dick go crazy. Give me a good blowjob bitch"

Saying that he walked straight towards Nazriya, removing his cloths and throwing them away. He stood in front of her and put his hands on her head and forced his hard dick into her mouth and gave her a cruel mouth fuck.

"oh..yaaaa.. this is amazing... she is a perfect whore...ohhhhh" the old man shouted.

He took one hand from her head and placed it on her boobs and pressed it while mouth fucking her. He didnít give her any space to breath and her face started to turn red.

In another 10 minutes the old man made a loud moan and unloaded into her mouth. Then he took his dick out and closed her mouth with his hand.

"not this time bitch, since you have not yet had your breakfast you can drink all my cum instead of spiting them on the floor"

With him covering her mouth and the entrance of her nose it was hard for her to breath and so she slowly drank all the cum in her mouth. Then the old man took his hand from her mouth and put back his cloths.

"Nazriya make sure you get used to this" professor said.

Then they made her eat the food they brought and the whole day Nazriya was not allowed to wear her cloths. The old man would often be near her and do some nasty things.

Old 22nd August 2014
ROBIN...

The whole day went like this and at around 7:30 pm the professor and the old man took Nazriya into the bed and made her lay between them and they both used their hands to feel the tender beauty of the young student.

Then they took one boobs for each and started sucking them for a while. The old man after sucking her breast for a while moved between her legs and licked her inner thighs and the professor moved to her mouth and took her lips between his mouth and sucked and extracted the juice from it and drank her saliva. While he was sucking her lips the old man advanced to her pussey and sucked it.

Tears were flowing on both her eyes down her cheeks. The professor noticed it and stopped sucking her lips and started to lick and drink the tears from her eyes.

"Nazriya darling your tears are as tasty as your saliva, I think you want to taste it as well"

Saying that he sucked all her tears on her cheeks and mixed it with his own saliva and opened her mouth and spil it into her mouth and made her swallow it.

"how does your tear tastes bitch"

Nazriya started to cry out loud, and he once again started to suck her lips and this time he cupped her boobs with his hands while sucking.

The old man now stopped sucking her pussy and inserted his middle finger into her pussey and moved it slowly in and out. Nazriya's body started to shake while he was finger fucking her.

The professor then stopped sucking her lips and stood up on the bed and gave his dick few strokes and he sat on Nazriya's boobs and inserted his dick into her mouth and started moving his hips back and front, and simultaneously rubbing her boobs with his butts. And his dick started to grow in her mouth with each thrust.

While he was mouth fucking her, the old man inserted two more fingers into her pussey and also increased his pace too. In few minutes Nazriya's pussey started to soak wet and her pussey juice started to flow through the old man's fingers. He then took the fingers out of her pussey and licked her juice from his fingers.

"hai doctor, I think your student is ready for you"

Hearing the old man's statement, the professor took his dick out of her mouth and stood of her boobs. He went towards the other end of the bed and sat on his knees between her legs. By this time his dick was rock hard, he took his cock in his hand and moved close to her dripping pussey.

"no sir donít do this please" Nazriya pleaded.

"donít over react sweaty, we both know you want this as much as I want"

"thatís not true"

"then prove it"

"how"

"me and the old man would grope, fondle and molish you for next 2 hour and you must not get turned on"

"what"

"ya, if you succeed, I would give back all the CD disks of you back to you and wonít come in your way"

Nazriya thought if she didnít agree they would anyway force her, at least by agreeing she may have a chance. And she agreed to his game.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 22nd August 2014
ROBIN...

plz post your comments and suggestions after reading...

Old 22nd August 2014
ROBIN...

next update will be soon...

Old 22nd August 2014

SXFAKER is beginning to get noticed
Awosome Work Dude...Good Narration..Keep it Up..

Make Nazria A Slut

Old 23rd August 2014
Custom title

nandhukumar45 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnandhukumar45 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnandhukumar45 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnandhukumar45 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
sexy update. continue boss. what plan they r having in mind?

Old 23rd August 2014
ROBIN...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SXFAKER View Post
Awosome Work Dude...Good Narration..Keep it Up..

Make Nazria A Slut
Quote:
Originally Posted by nandhukumar45 View Post
sexy update. continue boss. what plan they r having in mind?
thanks for reading and posting...
continue reading guys...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls