Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > adventures in incest

View Poll Results: Should I continue?
Yes 106 94.64%
No, Stop as it is 6 5.36%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th August 2014

cotrraja has received several accoladescotrraja has received several accoladescotrraja has received several accolades
We hugged for quite sometime. Then vini gave a peck on lips and left for helping mom in preparing breakfast and i was all

alone, lots of thoughts were running inside my mind but none making any sense as of now. vini came back with coffee and

smiled and said what were you thinking. So i said nothing and she made a dim face and said no secrets in this room. so i

said, nothing just thinking of your lips on him and i pointed towards reddy. she blushed and came near the tracks and

kissed on reddy and said, wait till night baba, i am not going anywhere and turned to show her pyjamas, she had not worn

any panty inside and as she lifted her top till her hips i could clearly see the ass mounds and was tempted to kiss

there. vini knowingly swayed her hips and locked the door from outside. Mom came and asked me are you going to college

today, i said yes and she packed lunch box and gave me, vini came with two food plates with idly, she knew i hated idlies

still to tease me she got idly. ate it without making anymore fuss and got ready to go to college. vini came to room and

put her tender baby pink lips on my lips and opened her mouth, i without wasting any second pushed my tongue into her

mouth. She tasted very good, in fact this was the first time i was paying attention to the taste. i didn't want it to end

but to catch the breath we stopped for a sec. vini wanted to leave, but my arms around her hips were tight and she tried

to loosen it up, with her turning i could make out that her nipples were erect and poking her dress. I pushed her hands

away and held her left boob and started kneading it as though there is no tomorrow, she let out a moan aaaaah.. it was

inviting for me and reddy was slowly stirring back to life again. vini pushed me away and said wait till night or else

and she showed her hand, i pulled her closer and pushed her lips to mine again. She forcefully moved away and said, if we

get caught what will happen you know and in mock anger she left the room.
I took an auto and reached college, satisha and vikky were at the gate and oogling at girls passing through. they saw me

and started hearty laugh. i asked them what happened, they said what were you doing with roopa yesterday, i showed my

bandages to them and they said ok ok, but i didn't understand. we went to class and today roopa was wearing faded yellow

salwar with transparent duppatta and white flower printed pants. i was in my own world when she turned back and saw me

seeing her, i was in fact comparing vini's body angles with roopa's, she gave a grin and turned back towards the board.

third time i was caught by her, so i promised myself that i will stop looking at roopa and said slowly bitch. Both these

guys heard it and said shabash. classes went like that only and while having lunch realised that i had made vini angry,

called her up and said sorry i didn't mean to hurt you, she kept the phone without talking.
All the classes were uninteresting to me as i was in my own world, and at the end decided to buy something for vini like

icecream or flowers, then realised that parents at home might get suspicious, so didn't buy anything and went home.

checked cupboard and found about 2k cash, checked passbook of my account and it had a little less than 25k. Was satisfied

with the savings, called mom and asked for coffee, vini banged the door and put the coffee on the study table and left. i

drank coffee and went to hall to catch up on the news and also see vini. vini was seeing me from the corner of the eye

and i signalled towards room, she nodded her head in a no. i persisted, so finally she relented. i went to room and

waited behind the door for her to come. once she entered, i put my hands on her waist and held her tightly and started

kissing her neck and back, she was acting as though she didn't want to talk to me, pushing my hand away everytime it went

near her lovely boobs. i started kissing her ears and around her neck and her pleads became silent and she pushed her

hand inside my jeans, reddy was awake completely and with the touches of the soft hands he was roaring. i asked her can i

also finger you, she said no, not today, how many times do you want me to tell and pinched reddy. So i asked her to

remove her pyjama and i will kiss on panties only. she didn't allow me to do that also, but she stroked reddy so

beautifully that i was in seventh heaven, i turned her around and lifted her top and her bra, took a nipple in my mouth

and started rolling tongue over the areola and nipple, vini held reddy firmly and started fingering herself, oh what a

sight, my eyes were watching her hands and my lips sucking her pinkish nipples. after 5 mins she came, i pulled her hand

and started licking her juice, she was smiling. vini then continued to stroke reddy, after sometime she said, why is he

not leaking still, i said your hands are mesmerising him and he doesn't want to loose those beautiful touches. she

changed hands for almost 20 mins and then reddy released the juices, vini licked her hands and cleaned herself. i too

cleaned myself and came near the study table, put my hands on her boobs and told her i was sorry for the morning

incidence and wanted to buy you icecream or flowers but then thought i should take you out. So how about a date?

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 7th August 2014
Custom title

enjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
nice one.........please post more.....

Old 7th August 2014

cotrraja has received several accoladescotrraja has received several accoladescotrraja has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoywith View Post
nice one.........please post more.....
Thank you enjoywith, more coming today evening

Old 7th August 2014

loveforce74 is a pillar of our communityloveforce74 is a pillar of our communityloveforce74 is a pillar of our communityloveforce74 is a pillar of our communityloveforce74 is a pillar of our communityloveforce74 is a pillar of our communityloveforce74 is a pillar of our communityloveforce74 is a pillar of our communityloveforce74 is a pillar of our community
nice update dear

Please update more

Old 7th August 2014
Custom title

Anni da fucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAnni da fucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAnni da fucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAnni da fucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAnni da fucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAnni da fucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAnni da fucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAnni da fucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAnni da fucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
great update

Old 8th August 2014
Custom title

summersguy2014 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to summersguy2014
very sensuous

Old 9th August 2014
Custom title

Anni da fucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAnni da fucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAnni da fucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAnni da fucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAnni da fucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAnni da fucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAnni da fucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAnni da fucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAnni da fucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
update pls TS

Old 9th August 2014

loveforce74 is a pillar of our communityloveforce74 is a pillar of our communityloveforce74 is a pillar of our communityloveforce74 is a pillar of our communityloveforce74 is a pillar of our communityloveforce74 is a pillar of our communityloveforce74 is a pillar of our communityloveforce74 is a pillar of our communityloveforce74 is a pillar of our community
waiting for update

Old 10th August 2014

prasad003 has many secret admirersprasad003 has many secret admirers
super

Old 10th August 2014

dear update please

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls