Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > adventures in incest

View Poll Results: Should I continue?
Yes 112 94.92%
No, Stop as it is 6 5.08%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd July 2014

cotrraja has received several accoladescotrraja has received several accoladescotrraja has received several accolades
Waited for sometime, vini was not turning towards me, impatiently went near her and asked her, what happened? she

said nothing and was not looking up, i held her chin and lifted it up and again took my lips near her, she closed her

eyes, this time no holding, no shyness, nothing. just plain kiss with lots of love flowing between lips. slowly my

hands started roaming her back, they were driving me crazy and reddy was already standing like a pole. slowly my

hands reached near her hips, i could feel her skin for the first time, i gave a small pinch on her hips and she moved

closer to me, reddy was touching her croth over her dress and he could feel the heat there. slowly we broke the kiss

and she tried to push me, but i was holding her tightly. i started kissing her cheeks, eyes, nose, and came towards

neck, she said ooooo, i asked what happened, she nodded her head indicating nothing. I was not going to let her go

there, i slowly crawled back to her neck and started kissing her there, she was enjoying my kisses. then i took the

next step, i put my hands inside her back and started moving it slowly, she was not stopping it and she was enjoying

the touches. i dared further and tried to remove the top, she held it tightly now and said not now. Then i asked

when, she said switch off the lights as she is feeling shy. I removed my hands from her back and came a little

further from her and i could feel my chest paining a little, then i realised oh my god, her nipples were poking me

like rock but i ignored it to feel the back. I rushed towards her again, puller her hand and gave a deep kiss holding

her. after 5 mins, when we parted, she said what a manly kiss, i rushed to switch off the lights.
When it was dark, i pulled her towards me and in hurry wanted to remover her top, but to my surprise, she stopped my

hands and asked me, will you keep it a secret between us. I promised a thousand times. then slowly went to her lips

and she opened her mouth, inserted tongue and started playing with her back. it was driving me crazy, slowly i

started lifting her top, now she didn't stop, lifted till shoulders, and asked her to put her hands up, and removed

the top, she pushed me away, i asked what happened, she said, remove your tee, it was an invitation, in as jump i

removed it and threw it away.
Now both of us were without clothes on top of our body, we moved closer, but instead of kissing her, took my hand

straight towards her boobs, she put her hand in between my hands and boobs and stopped me, i looked at her with quizzing eyes, she said show me you love them. i didn't know what to do. then she touched my lips, then i realised that she wants me to kiss them. i took my lips near her nipples, they were hard and kissed the head first, slowly started kissing all over her right boob, took my head towards left boob, again kissed the head first and started kissing all over her right boob, then took my right hand towards her left boob, and pressed the bottom of the boobs, she let out a sound aaaaaaaah.... feels so nice keshoo. now my mouth and hands were roaming those mounds of love freely. reddy was paining with standing for so long and also the knee. I broke the touches and then pulled her towards my bed, once on bed again started kissing her lips and started moving my hands on the love mounds. after sometime, i started to move my hands towards her ass. started feeling them over her clothes. She didn't stop me, so taking it as a clue, my hands went inside the clothes, she hit my hand and stopped it there. She said not today, i was in no mood to stop, pushed my hands inside her underwear and started pressing her ass, she again let out aaaaaaaaah... keshu stop. this time she was really not ready to let me further, so i stopped. after some time i told her that reddy is paining, can i remove my jeans, she blushed and i took it as yes and removed the jeans. i turned towards vini and said, if you are uncomfortable remove the pyjama also. she said not today, so i said then when and suddenly pulled the knot of the pyjama and pushed it down a little, she tried to pull it up but i stopped her hands.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 23rd July 2014

madan.ss has received several accoladesmadan.ss has received several accoladesmadan.ss has received several accolades
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mastu...84741931708621
Please like this page on Facebook and encourage us
Lusty Fantasy League(LFL) is going to start in this page.Intrested candidates can visit page and fallow us

Old 24th July 2014

p151073 has many secret admirersp151073 has many secret admirers
Very nice narration keep it up

Old 24th July 2014

alla239 has received several accoladesalla239 has received several accoladesalla239 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to alla239
nice keep it up

Old 24th July 2014

jeyalove123 has disabled reputations
Nice. Keep going

Old 25th July 2014

cotrraja has received several accoladescotrraja has received several accoladescotrraja has received several accolades
I stopped her hands and pushed her pyjama down till the feet, got up and removed it. Wat a mesmerising legs she had,

could not control and started kissing from her feet, one kiss at a time and went till knee, those legs were milky

white in colour and here i was kissing them, suddenly, felt reddy was paining too much, so got up and removed the

jeans. when i reached her thighs vini had closed her eyes. kept my lips on one thigh and started feeling the other

thigh, she let out a sound aaaaaaaah... and now started slowly going up, reached her panties and wanted to remove it,

but she held my hand tightly and said not today please, so slowly i put my lips on the sky blue panties, vini started

moving her head across and was making the same sound aaaaaaa... after some time, she lifted her knee while i was

still kissing the panties. suddenly she held my head tight to her panty. This was the first time she had released her

juices fully, her blue panty got a big patch on it, the smell now was more inviting than what i had smelled in the

noon. i knew that vini had just leaked her juices. Wanted to suck them dry but she was not letting me any way near

the panties again. She pulled me up and tightly embraced me for 5 minutes, her nipples were poking me, but this time

it was pleasurable. Slowly i started caressing her cheeks, these touches were driving reddy crazy and he wanted an

urgent release so i pulled vini's left hand and put it on my jockey. She touched it over jockey and reddy started

leaking pre cum, jockey got a big wet spot. vini thought that i had finished and wanted to remove her hand, but i

held it tightly and said, i am not done yet. She was moving her hand over jockey, so i in a sudden move, pushed my

jockey down, she was taken aback and said, not today again. I was no where to listen to her then, so i pushed her

hand on reddy. She was reluctant first and then she held in her palm, those smooth silky touches were pushing all the

blood in my body to reddy. she held it in her palm and started touching the tip of reddy, he oozed a little more pre

cum on her thumb. she let reddy go for a minute and brought her thumb near her nose, and said, ooooh smells good and

put the thumb in her mouth, her eyes became bright and vini said, put all the juices on my hand only, it tastes so

good. so i said, you have to work it. she instantly brought her palm in her hand and started stroking reddy slowly

driving me crazy. I wanted to shout there to increase the speed but kept quiet. she brought both her palms on reddy

and held, and she said, it is big, we should measure it, i said later and put my hand on her hand and stroked it, she

understood my intentions and started stroking faster now. in less than 10 strokes all my juices were splashing on the

bedspread. vini like a hungry dog, collected as much as she could and started licking her fingers. the sight of vini

licking her fingers drove me crazy and i said to her, why dont you just clean it by your mo.uth. She gave a small

smile and said, tomorrow morning. I was on cloud nine. so i asked her, you saw mine and you touched it also, smelt it and also tasted it, but you didn't let me touch yours. vini brought her lips on mine, gave a peck and said, it will be all yours my love, but a little later. I asked her when, she said next monday. I said i cannot see it also till then? slowly i pushed my head on the nipples again and started circling the areola, she pushed my head away and said, enough for today. So i stopped for some time. She slept hugging me, with all thoughts running my mind, i pushed my head near the love mounds and embraced vini, didn't know when i slept.

Old 25th July 2014

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by p151073 View Post
Very nice narration keep it up
Thank you P151073

Quote:
Originally Posted by alla239 View Post
nice keep it up
Thank you alla239

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeyalove123 View Post
Nice. Keep going
Thank you jeyalove123.

Hope you all like my new post

Old 25th July 2014
LIVE TO LOVE
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
mmmmmmmmmmmm what a progress in single day, she gave hand job and letting you suck her bare boobs that is really good
reps added ++25

Old 25th July 2014
Custom title

krrishin is a pillar of our communitykrrishin is a pillar of our communitykrrishin is a pillar of our communitykrrishin is a pillar of our communitykrrishin is a pillar of our communitykrrishin is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to krrishin
nice and sensible incest ..
keep going

Old 25th July 2014

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyshree49 View Post
mmmmmmmmmmmm what a progress in single day, she gave hand job and letting you suck her bare boobs that is really good
reps added ++25
Thank you Shree

Quote:
Originally Posted by krrishin View Post
nice and sensible incest ..
keep going < image >
Thank you Krrishin

More coming today

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls