Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > adventures in incest

View Poll Results: Should I continue?
Yes 106 94.64%
No, Stop as it is 6 5.36%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st July 2014

cotrraja has received several accoladescotrraja has received several accoladescotrraja has received several accolades
vini started laughing but controlled the sound as it should not travel outside the room and said a little peek of

boobs and a little display of bra and hips, you fell in love with her. i let her cool off from the laugh she was

having, the atmosphere between us had changed and it was not heavy when it started, we both started enjoying talking

to each other. Then to shift her thoughts away from roopa i asked her, do you have any boyfriends? she said yes and

no, i looked at her in a quizzing way, she said you are my boyfriend and several of them proposed to her but she

declined. again i questioned why? she said later, i said this is the secrets room and she promised to tell later. i was enjoying this, i asked her how were they looking? she said they were all good, but not great boyfriend material. i asked why, so she said, no one is caring and all they want is a doll next to them whom they want to call girlfriends. i wanted to take it further, then said, enough for today from my end, in a sudden thought brust, i asked her why has she started tying her dupatta around her waist, she said because it was comfy working in kitchen helping mom. i said rubbish, you just started today how can you be so sure, instead of answering she asked why i am observing her so much, so i said, you should not feel bad, so vini said, its ok, this is our secret room, so i said i observed your boobs today and felt ashamed and bent my head. instead of getting angry, she said its ok, you need not be ashamed, i have also seen the dent in you yesterday and today. oh my god, with such words out of her, reddygaru started stirring and making movements inside jockey. so i pointed my finger towards him and told her, see now with your words only he is making noises inside. she mockingly told, tell it to go down today. Hmm i said, and kept quite for a minute, then realised, she said only for today, looked at her in all exicement and she for the first time bent her head. I pulled her closer to give a tight hug, her body shuddered, when both of our body came closer there were no words spoken. I thightly embraced her now and was in cloud nine. She said keshoooo, i feel so good now. I went to give a small peck on her cheeks, she moved slightly and it landed on the edge of her lips. the touch of her lips on mine sent my mind swirling around and was confused whether to continue or stop. her embrace was getting tighter and tighter by the moment. I dared and brought my lips on hers directly for the first time, pink lips were so inviting and instead of wasting any time, banged my lips on hers, she responded positively, she was also feeling my lips on her lips and all of a sudden she opened her mouth, i was in no mood to seperate from her and also the toungue slipped into hers and we started tounge fight not letting go of each other.
my hands were roaming her back and her hands on my back. after 10 mins of non stop kissing each other, we parted for air. She suddenly pushed me back and closed her face with her hands indicating shyness. i went near her again and vini said keshoo, i am feeling very shy to face you, please sit on your bed for sometime. i asked her what happened, she said she is feeling very very shy after kissing. I let her be for sometime and came to my bed.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 21st July 2014

prasad003 has many secret admirersprasad003 has many secret admirers
nice update friend

keep update and try to make more erotic like buying sexy dress and haircuts etc

Old 22nd July 2014
Custom title

krrishin has received several accoladeskrrishin has received several accoladeskrrishin has received several accoladeskrrishin has received several accoladeskrrishin has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to krrishin
super bro ... very hot and erotic update ..

expressing the true love and list between brother -sister ... way to go

Old 22nd July 2014

alla239 has received several accoladesalla239 has received several accoladesalla239 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to alla239
nice update continue

Old 22nd July 2014

cotrraja has received several accoladescotrraja has received several accoladescotrraja has received several accolades
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasad003 View Post
nice update friend

keep update and try to make more erotic like buying sexy dress and haircuts etc
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by krrishin View Post
super bro ... very hot and erotic update ..

expressing the true love and list between brother -sister ... way to go < image >
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by alla239 View Post
nice update continue
Thank you

More to come shortly

Old 22nd July 2014

held up in some work, be back 2moro, sorry for keeping you guys waiting

Old 22nd July 2014
LIVE TO LOVE
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
very good start buddy vini allowed you to kiss her,in fact she initiated the smooch. keep updating dude
reps added ++25

Old 22nd July 2014
fastman812 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to fastman812
awesome kindly continue!! repped u!!

Old 23rd July 2014

muhmedunga has many secret admirers
Keep going buddy

Old 23rd July 2014

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyshree49 View Post
very good start buddy vini allowed you to kiss her,in fact she initiated the smooch. keep updating dude
reps added ++25
Thank you Shree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastman812 View Post
awesome kindly continue!! repped u!!
Thanks fastman812

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhmedunga View Post
Keep going buddy
Thank you mehmedunga.

More coming today