One Piece 724 - One Piece 724 vostfr Dec 27, 2015
其他教程

Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > The Awakening

Old 14th January 2018

Thumbs Up is an unknown quantity at this point
The Awakening

I woke up that morning feeling surprisingly great. I gave a deep stretch and instinctively reached down to greet my usually stiff cock but instead of the rigid 7 I only feel a small patch of hair. Then a mound. Lips? A pussy? I threw the blanket from my body and stared in disbelief. What the fuck?!?! I screamed in a voice that wasnt mine. I bolted to the bathroom and stared at the girl looking back at me in t mirror. Her actions matched mine. I touched my face, she touched hers. I stuck out my tongue, she did likewise. My mind flew into frenzy. There was no logic way that I can go to bed as a male and wake up female. This was just some weird twisted dream. A nightmare. I began to hyperventilate.

Morning Mr. Singh. I spun around to find the source and there sitting in the corner of my bedroom was a rather old, rather small woman. Who the fuck are you and what the fuck is going on here? Did you drug me? Is that it? Some sort of hallucinogenic?

Quiet! she stared at me with a look of pure fury and something deep in my being told me it would be best to heed her words. My name is not important. What is important is that you have brought shame upon my family. One that cannot be righted. Listen lady, I dont know you. I have no idea what the fuck is going on but if you dont. my words trailed off when she flashed that furious glare at me again.

Tell me Mr. Singh, do you remember a girl by the name of Maya? My mind went into search mode. Trying to recall. Trying to remember this one girl amongst a sea of others. It suddenly clicked in mind and I remembered a beautiful young girl that I had met well over a year ago. She was a fresher at a local college and was experiencing life away from her family for the first time. It took some serious convincing but eventually she gave in. I popped her cherry on the very bed I was now sitting on. My jaw dropped and I could only nod my head.

You have stolen my great-granddaughters virtue and soiled my family in the process and that cannot go unpunished. She said. What have you done to me? I said. You might call it a curse. You have become the very object that you desire and you will remain that way until your first cycle. At that time I will return and judge whether or not you have learned your lesson. If I feel that you have changed your ways then I will relieve you of this curse, otherwise you will stay like this for the rest of your days. she began to walk away and I was quick to follow.

Wait, please! Lets talk about this. Cant we come to some sort of financial resolution? Just give me a number. I said. My rather healthy bank account has gotten me out of a lot of trouble in the past and I could only hope that it worked its magic again. I am not interested in your money Mr. Singh. and with that she was out the door.

I started to run after but realized that not only was naked but I was also now a female. I tried to wrap my mind around what had just taken place but there really is no way to grasp the idea of a gender change like this. My head began to pound and I felt a sudden exhaustion. I crawled back into bed again hoping that when I woke up this would all be just some sick dream. I awoke 2 hours later with a clear head and the affirmation that this was in fact not a dream and that I had to piss so fucking bad. I ran to the bathroom and stood in front of the bowl and let it go. As I felt a warm liquid running down my thighs and generally making a mess I realized that this was going to take some getting used to. After I cleaned up the floor and took a long, hot shower I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and admired my new form and curse or not that old lady did a hell of a job. I now stood about 5 2 with shoulder length dark black hair and brown eyes. My skin tone was neither too pale nor too tanned. My tits I estimated to be a C cup and my ass looked like an upside down heart. My belly was smooth and flat and as my hand roamed further down I felt an amazingly smooth, hairless mound. The shock of going to sleep as a male and waking up as a female was still present but that didnt stop me from enjoying the feel of my suddenly wet little pussy. Fuck I looked sexy, messaging one tit with my left hand as the right quickly rubbed circles against my clit. My first orgasm as a woman left me light headed and weak in the knees. As I recovered I sat on the edge of the bed unsure about what to do next. Maybe asha would know. She is into all that witchcraft mumbo-jumbo. Perhaps she could give some insight to all of this. I started to call but realized that my feminine voice probably wouldnt do much to convince her that it was me so I fired off a text asking her to meet me at my house as soon as possible. She responded to let me know that she would be by later that evening.

Growing up as an orphan asha was the closest thing I ever had to a family. I referred to her as my older sister but the truth was that we were both just fostered by the same family for almost 2 years. When she turned 18 we lost contact until we both turned up at the same college a couple years later. I knew from day 1 that she was a lesbian and gravitated towards alternative religions so maybe this would be right up her alley so to speak.

I figured I should get dressed but a survey of my closet revealed itself to be stocked with mens clothes and none that would be even close to fitting my now much smaller frame. Then I remembered the trunk that I kept in the back of the closet. It was filled with things that past conquests had left behind along with a few things that I bought for them to wear for me. Most of the stuff was what you would wear if you were either getting fucked or looking to get fucked. There was a few short skirts, tight tops and even a sexy girl scout outfit. I found a matching bra and panty set that fit like it was made for me (36C bra. I was always a great judge of tit size.) and I found a pair of cotton shorts and t-shirt. I passed the rest of the day by watching TV and masturbating.

It was after 6PM when I heard asha let herself into the house. I was scared and nervous and I could only hope that she would be able to help. Her reaction when she first saw me was almost comical. Oh hey. Im sorry I was looking for my brother. Oh you girls keep coming an coming huh?

ash, its me. Rahul. I said. Wow that is fucking lame. Listen little girl, I dont have time for my brother's jokes so could you please tell him to get his ass in here. I went into a length retelling of the mornings events and about the woman and the curse. When I was finished she just sat there and stared blankly at me. My stomach was tied up in knots as I waited for her to say something and hoped that it was going to involve a way to undo what had been done.

Thats a great story but seriously. I dont have time for these fucking jokes. She said. asha Im serious! Its me! I said almost crying. Oh really? Prove it then. Tell me something that only the two of us would know. my mind raced as I tried to think of something that she knew that I would never reveal to another soul.
Meghna dashani. I almost screamed. When I was 15 you caught me with a pair of your panties. You made me wear them and took a Picture of it and showed it to the girl I was dating, meghna dashani. She broke up with me and you fucked her the same day." Asha face went white as I said. Hell yeah I did. She replied.

asha! Ok, Ok. Calm down. Dont get your panties in a bunch. So do you think you can help me? I mean I know youre into all that Witchcraft stuff. I said. Wicca! Not Witchcraft. She said. Theres a difference? I replied. You know for someone that suddenly sprouted tits youre being awful mouthy. She said.

Im sorry. Im just a little freaked out. I noticed for the first time that asha was looking at me in a different way. It was like she was fucking me with her eyes and when I heard a barely audible moan it was confirmed. That woman sure did do a good job. her eyes danced around my tits straining the thin fabric of the t-shirt.

asha! Can we focus here? I said. Well just settle down. Ill get in touch with a friend of mine. He would know more about this than me. Only downside is that he is unreachable for another week or two. When did that lady say she would be back? she said. On the eve of my first cycle. What ever the hell that means. asha looked at me like I was painted neon green and doing a river dance.

Um, menstrual cycle maybe? she said. Oh yeah that would make sense. I replied. Well I try to get in touch with my friend and do some research myself. Just be patient. She said. After asha left I wasnt feeling any better about my situation. sleep seemed out of the question. I lay there in bed, acutely aware of my new body and in no time I was feeling myself up. These tits were amazing. Firm yet bouncy and my nipples were just the perfect size and not to mention extremely sensitive. I figured I may as well have a little fun with this and soon enough I was panting and moaning as I rubbed my swollen clit against the palm of my hand and then plunged a finger into myself for the first time. The first mini-orgasm ripped through me and even as I pumped cunt down onto my small finger I was thinking about the sex toys I kept in that chest in the closet. I even considered dressing up in one of those slutty outfits, going all out and fucking myself into a stupor but in the end I just grabbed a 6 inch dildo and climbed back into bed.

I teased myself first. Running the head around my lips much the same way I would usually do to one of the many girls I fucked in this bed and much like them I was so worked up I just wanted it inside me. I gasped as I felt the head penetrate my pussy lips. I watched in awe as my greedy little pussy swallowed up as much fake cock as it could until I felt what I can only describe as a blockage. A virgin? Im a fucking virgin? I almost laughed.

Well Ill take care of this situation right now I thought to myself as I got a towel from the bathroom and laid it on the bed underneath me. Once again I fed the blue sparkly fake cock into my tight hole until I felt my hymen. I braced myself and quickly stabbed at it until I had the toy buried inside me to the base. The pain was different than what I had always imagined but it seemed to subside relatively quickly and before long I was screaming and cumming all over again.

I popped my own cherry. I thought to myself as I faded off to sleep. I woke the next morning with the feeling that someone was watching me and as I shook of the effects of slumber my eyes focused in on a figure. A female form standing at the foot of my bed. I bolted up, the blanket falling away to reveal my tits, and it took a second to register that it was asha.

Morning. I brought coffee and bread. it dawned on me that I hadnt eaten at all yesterday and I was starving. I happily accepted her offering. Ungh. What time is it? I asked her. 6AM. I wanted to come by before work. I let myself in with the key you gave me. She said. Any good news. I said.

Sorry babe. Like I said my friend is unreachable and I couldnt find anything that would relate to the situation at hand. She replied. Well isnt that just peachy. I said, again I caught her staring at my tits but this time I didnt seem to mind. As I set the coffee on the night table I realized that I had left my dildo sitting there. I suddenly remembered how good it felt to be penetrated by it and was already planning on a repeat performance as soon as I was alone. To my dismay I wasnt the only one to notice it.

Well looks like someone had a little fun last night. I had one just like it. how old do you figure you are now? asha said as she had already climbed into bed next to me. I dont know. maybe 18? I said. MMMM legal. Awesome. She said. The attention she was supplying felt amazing and I found myself arching my back just enough to accentuate my young tits. So what do I do now? I mean it looks like Im going to be like this for a few weeks. I said. Well have you settled on a new name? she asked.

No. I hadnt really thought that far ahead. In fact Id just as well prefer to stay locked up at home. I replied. maybe you should get out and interact. Live life as a female for a while and see what its like. Gain some perspective, isnt that what that woman told you? asha was right. I guess a little interaction would hurt. Maybe you should call me babita for now? I said.
Yuck! Well what do you suggest? she took a long deep stare into my eyes and I felt a sexual tension that both scared and excited me. OK so it excited me a lot more than it scared me. After all, asha is a damn fine looking woman. She stood about 5 6 with a light olive complexion. Her black hair had just bit of curl to it and it framed her beautiful features perfectly and hung down just below her still somewhat perky tits. Hmmmm, how about.anamika?

Well I dont hate it. I giggled a bit. Aww thats such a cute little giggle. she was teasing me but in what felt like a flirtatious manner and for the first time all morning I noticed that she had done herself up more than she usually would when stopping by. Her hair was done up in this quasi-50s pin-up style and her lips were painted a deep red. I had often imagined them wrapped around my cock but now I found myself wondering how they would look sucking on my tits. Damn your tits are fucking perfect. Most girls would kill to have tits like yours. How do they feel?

See for yourself. I turned so that she had complete access. When her hands landed on my tits it was electric. The small trickle of wetness between my thighs turned into a raging river when I felt the heat from her hands. Fucking phenomenal! I think I hate you now. her fingers caressed my tits in a way that any inhibitions I may or may not have had. MMMM if you think those are good you should see my pussy. I blurted it out and almost as soon as I said I wondered if I really should have but the look on her face squelched my anxiety. I could only bit my bottom lip as I watched her peel the blanket away from me and reveal my nude body to her for the first time. I had my knees slightly bent and slowly opened my thighs as I watched her watching me. I knew she would undoubtedly see my wetness and I guess I wanted her to. I let instinct take over and I playfully ran a single finger up my slit one time.

Such a gorgeous little pussy. she literally moaned as she admired my young slit. You naughty little girl, are you wet? she asked but continued to stare at my cunt instead of looking me in the eyes. MMMM why dont you tell me? it felt like my entire body was shaking wildly as I watched her hand slide up my smooth thigh and when her finger came to rest on my sopping pussy lips I couldnt help but moan.

Ohhhh asha!

MMMM you are wet. her finger pressed against my mound, threatening to penetrate. I looked up at her as she leaned her face into mine. I thought she was going in to kiss me so I leaned into her, to my confusion she instead positioned her lips near my ear and began to whisper to me. Im going to ask you a question. Dont think about it, just answer. OK? I nodded my head as I pushed my young mound against her finger. Do you want me to fuck you or make love to you? she asked.

Fuck me! Fuck me asha! I replied immediately. MMMM thats what I wanted to hear. she smiled and this time she did kiss me. Her lips pressed hard to mine as I felt her finger slide up into my wet hole. I screamed into her open mouth as a second finger worked its way up inside me and I felt ashas tongue dart into my mouth. The feeling of her fingers gently pumping up into my needy cunt and the sensual kissing was pushing me over the edge faster than I could have imagined and I felt my first orgasm quickly building. Ohhhh you going to cum for me baby? asha said. Say my name! Oh please say my fucking name! I had this weird urge for her to say it. I felt her breath hot against my ear when she uttered it.

anamika. Cum for me. Cum all over your big sisters fingers. She said. Oh yes! Yes! Oh fuck me asha yess! I screamed as the pleasure shot through me. She kept finger fucking me, building in speed and intensity and I was going insane with lust. I opened my closed eyes just in time to see my little pussy gush all over her skillful hand. I had to clamp my hands around her wrist to stop the onslaught of my now sensitive little hole. I pulled her drenched hand up to my mouth and lewdly sucked both fingers clean. As soon as I pulled them from my mouth asha was already kissing me. I clawed at her shirt in a feeble attempt to get it free from her and to my disappointment she pulled away from me.

MMMM play with yourself. Rub that sweet little cunt while I strip. Asha said as her fingers had already began to unbutton her shirt. Her skin felt smooth and taught as she slid back into bed and on top of me. My hands roamed down her back and over her shapely ass. I hope you remember how to eat pussy little girl. I flashed what felt like a wicked smile and forced her onto her back. I quickly got on top of her and began kissing my way down her body. I took time and sucked and nibbled on each tit making her moan. My tongue worked its way down her tummy to the thin little landing strip of pubic hair.

I could already feel the heat emanating from between her thighs and smell her aroma. When my nipple lightly brushed against her swollen clit asha arched her back and when my tongue found that same clit she screamed. Oh fuck yes! Lick my fucking cunt! her ass raised of the bed to offer me her sweet pussy. I flicked my tongue against her swollen clit as I spread her lips open and pushed two fingers deep inside. Her moaning telling me that I was hitting all the right spots. Suck my clit baby. Suck me and fuck me. my lips suckled against her clit as I pumped my fingers hard into her sopping hole. Asha began to thrash when I gently bite her clit, holding it between my teeth and flicking my tongue against it rapidly.

Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Youre going to make me cum! Make me fucking cum! Do it! Do it you little slut! Make me cum! she was now holding my head and grinding her mound against my mouth and sure enough I was soon rewarded with her sweet nectar. After her first orgasm she pulled me up and we began kissing again. asha tasting herself on my lips. Your turn now little sister. she grinned and rolled me onto my back and began to give me the same treatment I had just given her. I was softly gyrating my hips as she held me open and took long licks up and down my pussy. I felt her rudely spit on my snatch and it felt so fucking hot to be so slutty.

Look at this pretty little pussy. I bet you need a big stiff cock buried in there dont you? asha said. Oh god yes. I replied. Say it Anamika. Tell me what my little sister needs. She said. Use the toy and fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep. I had retrieved my dildo from the side table and offered it to her. She only smiled and tossed it aside. Oh I think I can do better than that. Much, much better actually. she reached into her bag and pulled out a rather large strap on. My eyes must have bulged when I saw the size of it.

The thing had to be every bit of 8 inches long and really thick. I was a little scared at first but seeing her wearing it made me want to take it all. You want this baby? You want your big sister's cock? she was stroking it as she spoke. I was rubbing my clit and biting my lip as I watched her slide her hand up and down the fake cock. I nodded my head in affirmation even though I had some apprehension about that big thing going inside me. Get down on your knees you little bitch and suck this fat fucking cock. the harshness in her voice seemed to only fuel the fire that was burning inside my pussy and I was quick to comply. asha looked down at me as I wrapped one hand around the shaft and slowly stroked it up and down.

Spit on it. Make it nice and sloppy. asha moaned as I lewdly spit on the massive head and began to twirl my tongue around it before licking up and down the shaft. Now I had never sucked a cock in my life but I have had mine sucked more than I can even begin to count so I just tried to mimic the techniques that girls have used on me over the years. I held the shaft up and licked down the length to the fake balls. I took them into my mouth and moaned before slurping my way back up. I made sure that she was watching as I opened my mouth and slowly inhaled as much as I could. Maybe I got a little over zealous because I took just a but more than I could and started to gag.

MMMM yeah thats a good little girl. Gag on that fucking cock. I tried a few more times to take more of it and each time resulted in a few more inches down my throat but also more gagging. I wanted her to fuck me with it and had no real desire to suck it but as I knelt there bobbing my head up and down I became aware of the fact that I was enjoying it. I was loving the way it felt sliding between my lips, the way it nudged at the back of my throat and how is felt when it would slip in a little deeper. I was stroking it with one hand and sliding my lips up and down with the other. Oh look at you go. You like sucking cock dont you? I looked up and nodded my head with a mouthful of strap-on.

Well I think its time to fuck. You ready to get your pink little pussy stretched? she said. I reluctantly pulled her plastic cock free of my mouth, dripping with saliva, and coyly made my way up to the bed. I positioned myself on my back, legs spread wide and watched as asha knelt between my legs. I moaned as I felt her slap the thick head against my drenched slit then slowly push against my tiny hole. She felt the resistance from my tightness and paused.

Oh do it asha. Please. Fuck me. Fuck me with that fat cock. I said. You sure youre ready Anamika? You sure your little cunt can take it? she said as I felt the head slip inside me. Ohhhhhh! Make me! Make me take it asha! Make me take your big dick! Fuck me! I moaned as she slowly gave it a few strokes, going in a little deeper each time. Oh youre so fucking tight! I dont want to hurt you baby. Her each word was accentuated by a short stroke inside me. As for me, I craved the feeling of it stretching me. I wanted her to bury that toy as deep in my young snatch as possible.

OHHHHHHH! Do it! Do it asha! Hurt me with that big fucking cock! Fuck me! I said she smiled in a manner that can only be described as wickedly sexy and rammed the remainder of that strap-on up into my accepting fuckhole and started to piston in and out in long, deep, hard strokes. Oh fuck yeah! Take it little girl! Take this big fucking cock. You like having your big sisters dick inside you? she said. the feeling of being filled like this was indescribable. I could only nod and grunt as she held my legs open and continued to slam it deeper and deeper into me.

Fuck me asha! Fuck me! Fuck your little sisters creamy cunt! Make me a little cock whore! the words flew mindlessly from my mouth as I clawed at my own tits. Beads of sweat formed on asha body and her tits bounced wildly as she slammed into me over and over again. Her beautiful face scrunched in effort as her only purpose at that moment was to pleasure me. My body began to convulse as I felt the biggest orgasm I had ever had up to that point in my life begin to hit me. Im cumming! Oh my god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeee!!!! I screamed as I wrapped my legs around asha to prevent her from moving as I flooded her fake dick with my juices. My head almost instantly began to spin as sheer pleasure coursed through every nerve ending. asha leaned down onto me and held me as my orgasm wreaked its wonderful havoc through my body.

Is it your turn now? I said playfully teased as I explored her ass with my hands. Sorry baby. I have to go open the shop. Raincheck? even as she pulled out of me I felt an emptiness between my thighs that I knew would have to be filled again soon. One that my 6 inch dildo, which seemed so big to me last night, wouldnt be able to satisfy.

Hey! Leave the toy? You know.for practice? I said. MMMM I do think I may have created a monster. she leaned down and kissed my lips before leaving. As I heard the door close and the house fell silent once again I stretched and checked the clock. Only 8:30? What was I going to do the rest of the morning? I eyed the 8 inch cock laying on my bed and grabbed it.

MMMM well hey there big boy.

End of part 1
If you like my story write some words.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 14th January 2018

Ajvik is an unknown quantity at this point
Novel concept. Loved it!

Do continue

Old 14th January 2018
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Waah!!! Absolutely wild. And he took his own cherry!! Crazeeee!! Then the incredible "fuck" with Asha. Yes, certainly a novel idea....
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Old 14th January 2018

Well friends few weeks ago I was watching a movie where the hero "Aftab Shivdashani" turns into a woman. From there I got the plot of my story and I started penning it down.

Old 16th January 2018

Part- 2

Thirty minutes and one mind shattering orgasm later, I starting to feel somewhat satisfied. It was my intent to just lounge in bed all day but when my cell phone alerted me to a text message, that plan flew out the window. As I read it my heart sank. “Rahul, don’t forget that I will be stopping by to pick up that contract while I’m in your area. I’ll be there in about 15 minutes.”

It was from Manit sharma. I had met him a few years ago when we both worked for the same company. I had found out after one rather wild office party that he and his wife were swingers. He pulled me aside and danced around the subject of me joining him and his wife Julie in a threesome. At first I was apprehensive because I wasn’t exactly certain as to his orientation but after he assured me that there would be no man on man action I was on board. Julie was, after all, incredibly sexy. When we all got down to fun I was taken aback at the size of Manit’ cock. The man was freaking huge. The wheels of thought about broke from the effort when I tried to think of an excuse not to be home. I needed him to sign off on the documents for the land sale but couldn’t rightly conduct business as Anamika.

“Hey Manit. I’m out of town right now but my sitter should be home. I will call her and have her get the contracts for you. As long as everything is in order you can just sign and mail them back. Sorry I couldn’t be there.” I surged through the trunk in my closet in search of something to wear. Almost everything was either the wrong size or just down right slutty looking. Finally I found a white pleated skirt that was probably a little too short but it would have to do. I coupled that with the t-shirt I had found yesterday, since it was the only one that actually fit me. I decided that after he left I would have to go do some shopping. I had just tied my hair back when the doorbell rang. As I answered the door I felt his eyes on me.

“HI. I’m Manit I’m looking for rahul?” Manit said. “Bhaiya is out of town, but he told me you were dropping by. Didn’t you get his text?” I said. “No. Sorry. My phone tends to get terrible sometime.” He said. “Oh. I’m Anamika his sister. Come in and I’ll get you the documents he left for you.” he followed me inside and I could sense that he was staring at my ass. The skirt covered it but not by a whole lot and it certainly showed off my legs, which were incredible by the way. When I turned to had him the large envelope his gaze drifted up to my tits and I felt a strange tingle running through my body. I have never been even remotely attracted to another man so I began to wonder if the physical transformation I had undergone had also altered me psychologically. My mind flashed back to the night we shared his wife and I became fixated on the site of his huge cock pumping into her pussy.

“Here they are. He mentioned that you should go over them and if they are OK you can mail them back.” I said as he took the package and we both just sort of stood there silent for a moment. “Can I get you a coffee? I just brewed a pot.” I said. “yeah I think I have time for a cup.” he flashed a smile and followed me into the kitchen. We chatted while we had our coffee. “thanks for the coffee but I have to get going. Here is my card. I have a business meeting tomorrow so I’ll be in town tonight. If you find yourself bored or in need of some company feel free to give me a call.”

I accepted his card and walked him to the door and as soon as he was gone I readied myself for a little shopping. Initially I planned on only getting the essentials. No sense in spending money on clothes that I wouldn’t need in a few weeks but as my shopping excursion went along I found myself buying a lot more than I had intended, some cute stuff but mainly items that I found to be sexy. It took some trial and error but eventually I figured out my various sizes. I also found myself lured into the notion of a spa and I soon realized the fascination women have with getting their nails done. I returned home a few hours later and after putting away all my new clothes I went about preparing for the absence of my normal life.

I composed an e-mail to explain why I wouldn’t be into the office for few days. Being self employed I had no bosses to answer to but I did have an office staff to contend with. I decided that I had been called away for a family emergency and that if there were anything that needed my immediate attention that I could be reached by text or e-mail only. Satisfied that all my bases were covered I found myself with nothing else to do at the time. Eventually I started to watch internet porn and rub my little pussy through my new pink panties. I started out watching only girl/girl stuff but as the minutes turned into an hour I was watching boy/girl stuff and I became very interested in seeing men cum. I would get disappointed if I watched an entire scene and there was no cum shot. I started to imagine how it must feel to take a hot, creamy load either on my face or inside me. I found a large collection of facial compilations and watched with the same intent I had while watching lesbian porn. Needless to say that after a while my thoughts turned to Manit and his insanely large cock. It was even bigger than the dildo asha had used on me earlier which was now sliding in and out of my mouth. I recalled how it looked banging up into his wife and how it spurted thick ropes of seminal fluid when he came. Before I could change my mind I called his number.

We agreed to meet for dinner at his hotel at 7PM which gave me just enough time to get ready. After a long bath and a few tricky moments with a razor I had chose my outfit for the night. A slinky black little dress that hugged the curves of my body and accentuated my newly begotten feminine assets along with a pair of black platform heels that may have been a tad on the slutty side. Underneath I went with a red lace thong and it’s matching strapless bra. I clumsily applied make-up like the woman at the spa had instructed me. It took a lot longer than I had imagined but the end result was worth it. I checked my look in the mirror and was damn impressed if I do say so myself. During the drive to his hotel I had many conflicting thoughts and emotions. After all I was a man less than 48 hours ago and yet I found the male aspect of my psyche often being lost in what I can only describe as feminine rational. Physically I was female and I felt the need to be as such but the male part of me was wondering if this was right. I wasn’t gay and had never had any inclinations to such so my mind was at war with itself. Ultimately I decided that anything I did while in this female form was not a reflection of my previous self. In fact I made a conscience effort to block out any male thought processes for the evening and by the time I pulled up to the Regal Inn I was 100% Anamika.

Dinner went well even though we did get a few stares from the other patrons. A young girl with an obviously older man. I went through the back story I concocted and watched as he looked at me with a yearning that sent small lightning bolts through my body. By the time dinner was over I found myself wondering just how to proceed. Thankfully he provided the means. “Maybe we should slip to the bar and have a drink?” “Well that does sound great but I’m not old enough.” I said.

“How old are you?” his voice almost a whisper. “18” i said. “Well would you like to head up to my room? I can order a bottle of champagne or wine.” He said. “Let’s go.” I replied. I’ve always loved a girl that knew what she wanted sexually and wasn’t afraid to go after it and this, I decided, was how I would be. For his part all though dinner he seemed unsure about whether or not he would get laid but as soon as the elevator doors closed he certainly knew because his hand instantly found my ass.

“Find something you like Mr. Sharma?” I asked. “I’ve been thinking about this ass all day Anamika and you can call me Manit.” He said. “Do I have to? It’s way kinkier if I call you Mr. Sharma isn’t it?” I replied. “Are you a kinky girl?” he pulled me close, both hands digging into my fleshy ass. The elevator doors opened before I could answer and he led me to his room. Once inside He pulled me close again and kissed me hard as his hands roamed my young teenage body. I playfully pushed him away and gave a seductive smile as I turned my back to him I said. “Help me with the zipper.” he was methodical in his pace. Taking his time to reach forward and cup my tits as he pulled the zipper down. I pushed away again and slowly allowed my dress to fall to the floor and did my best to pose in a sexy way. He was already kneading his cock through his pants.

“So, what do you think Mr. Sharma? Is this 18 year old body what you imagined?” I said. “More so.” He replied. I teasingly removed my bra but covered my tits with my arms as he groped his erection and moaned in approval when I finally revealed my perfect tits to him for the first time. The bulge in his pants seemed unbelievable huge at this point and that only fueled the fire between my legs. I move close, my tits pressing up against him as my hand found the throbbing member hidden inside his pants.

“Oh my god Mr. Sharma.” I exclaimed as I felt his hard-on for the first time. “You like big dicks baby?” he leered as I messaged him. “MMMM and you’re so fucking hard!” I said. “I been hard all day Ever since you opened that door this morning.” He said. “Oh really? You been thinking about how good it would feel to have your huge cock in my tight little cunt Mr. Sharma?” I slid down to my knees, tracing the outline of his dick with my tongue.

“Oh fuck yes I have.” he said as I started to undo his pants and slide my hand inside looking for what I needed. He twitched a bit as my small hand struggled to pull his cock free and it felt bigger than I remember it looking. I decided to instead just pull his pants off and when I did his huge, thick cock sprang free and nudged against my face. Thankfully he was against pubic hair as his entire pubic area was shaved completely. “Oh fuck Mr. Sharma! You’re fucking huge!” my eyes went wide as I used both hands on his massive cock. I remembered how I had sucked on asha’s strap-on that morning and how she said I looked so hot doing it. I wanted to elicit the same response from Mr. Sharma.

I slide my tongue around the head, twirling it along the ridge before taking his massively swollen head between my lips. I continued to stroke his shaft as I slurped and took inch after inch into my mouth. I had hoped that my practice with asha’s big toy would have prepared me for this and maybe I could even deep throat him but there was no way. That didn’t stop me from trying though. I hit my limit and gagged just as I had done earlier. “MMMM that’s it baby. Gag on my fucking cock.” he moaned. I pulled back and withdrew him completely. I made sure he was watching as I spit onto his immense tool and gobbled it back down. This time I stopped at what I found to be a comfortable length and started to bob my head up and down, sliding my red painted lips along his length. I caught site of my reflection in a mirror. My tits bouncing as I inhaled his cock, sucking and slurping, feeling saliva and pre-cum dripping from my mouth and onto my tits.

“No hands, Just use your mouth.” I did as instructed and used one of my hands to play with my already needy pussy as I sucked my first real cock. “Your little teen pussy getting wet for me Anamika?” he asked. I nodded in the affirmative with his thickness still between my lips. He withdrew from my mouth and pulled me to my feet. I was disappointed at first but moaned loudly as his hand slid between my smooth thighs and rubbed against my panty covered mound. His kiss stifled a scream when his finger pushed inside my thong and slid up into my tight little hole and finger fuck me furiously.

“Oh fuck me Mr. Sharma! Fuck me!”. I moaned. “MMMM is that what you want?” he asked. “Yes! I want you to fuck me Mr. Sharma! I want your huge fucking cock up my tight little cunt!” I said. He pushed me back onto the bed and immediately started to pull my panties off but left my heels on. I felt the air against my raw cunt as he pushed my legs open and rubbed his massive head against my slit. I braced myself for it. I knew it would probably hurt a bit but I didn’t care. I wanted to feel him inside me. I wanted to be a great fuck for that big dick. He began to lick and bite my nipples as he worked himself up inside me. At one point I forced myself to silence a scream but he would have none of that.

“Scream little girl. I want to hear you scream for my big dick.” he almost whispered into my ear. I had no idea just how much of him was inside me but when he told me to scream he rammed whatever else was left deep into me and I felt his groin push against me. “OHHHHH FUCKKKKKK!” I screamed as he filled me up. “Fuck yes. Damn Anamika, you’re so fucking tight.” he grunted as he slowly pumped in and out of me. “Do it Mr. Sharma! Fuck me! Fuck my tight teen pussy!” he began to go in deeper, harder, rougher. I started to loosen up and he pushed my legs open even wider, taking access to me as he grunted and groaned.

“Where is my big dick little girl?” he asked. “Inside me Mr. Sharma. Oh my god you’re so deep inside me.” I said as pain was now gone and in it’s place was pure pleasure. “Give it to Mr. Sharma! You dirty old fuck, give me that fat fucking cock. Yeah fuck me like a naughty little girl. Fuck me like a dirty fucking whore!” my words urging him to do just as I asked. He began to pound into me, his skin slapping loudly against mine. My tits flailing about as I took every inch he had.
“I want your cum. I want you cum all over my face. Shoot your hot fucking cum all over my face!” he pulled out and I thought he was going to give me what I wanted but instead he pulled from the bed and moved me over to the dresser.

“Bend the fuck over you little fucking slut!” he demanded and made me bend over the short dresser. I could see him in the mirror as he got behind me and I felt him ram his cock back up inside my hungry cunt. His hands reaching forward to grab my tits as he fucked me from behind. Watching my own expressions while feeling his 10 inch cock plowing into me was euphoric. So much so that I didn’t hear him when he told me he was going to cum. I became aware of that fact when he pulled out and jerked me around. I get the point and dropped to my knees as he stroked himself off. “Oh yes Mr. Sharma, give me your cum. I want your dirty load all over my face.” he pumped his length a few times then aimed directly at my face as he exploded. I think I was more shocked at the sheer velocity of it than I was at the actual amount. Not that there wasn’t a lot of it because there certainly was. I felt steam after stream of hot stick jizz splatter against my face. It landed on my cheeks, on my lips, some went into my mouth and was soon dripping down to my tits, and onto my upper thighs. As soon as the stream slowed to a trickle I swallowed his cock in an attempt to milk every last drop but he was too sensitive and pushed me away.

“Fuck if you aren’t a cum hungry little girl.” he chuckled. “MMMM you’re delicious Mr. Sharma.” I teased as I scooped up his cum from my face and tasted him. “Whew, I think I need to sit down for a minute.” he plopped down on the bed and watched me devour the cum that was sattered across my body. I noticed that his cock never actually went soft. It did start to droop but was still semi-hard when he laid onto his back. I crawled over and slid up onto his lap and straddled him. “So was I as good as you imagined?” I had already began to grind my wet pussy against his semi-hard cock. “Oh yeah, even better.” I felt him stiffening.

“MMMM my young little pussy feel good on your cock mr. sharma” his hands reached and groped my tits. “How would your wife feel knowing that you had this big fat cock deep inside a tiny little 18 year old cunt?” I pulled his left hand up and licked around his wedding ring. “She would probably be trying to get between your legs to.” he chuckled. “MMMM I think I might like that.” his cock was fully hard now and I held it in my hand and guided my creamy cunt down onto him.

“You going to tell her about me? You going to tell her about you fucked this little slut and blew your load all over her pretty face?” I teased as I rode him as I reached back and messaged his balls. “Oh fuck! Anamika, I won’t last long like this.” he warned as I bounced up and down on his prick. “Maybe she’d like to fuck me up my virgin ass with a strap-on while you pound my slutty little fuckhole?” I said. “Oh fuck anamika, don’t stop.” I didn’t know if he meant the dirty talk or the way I was fucking his cock. I continued on with both but soon enough my own orgasm made talking almost impossible.

“anamika! I’m close baby! I’m so fucking close!” my pussy tightened and began to spasm as I came around his massive pole and there was no way I could stop. “Cum inside me Mr. Sharma, I don’t care just don’t make me stop!” I said. “Take my fucking load little girl.” he began pushing up inside me as I slammed my ass down against his thighs and he really seemed to be turned on about cumming inside me. “Ohhhhh yes do it Mr. Sharma! Shoot that nasty cream deep in my little cunt! Fill me up!” he grabbed my waist and slammed me down to him and held me there as I felt his cock twitching and I could feel it spurt his seed into me. He held me there until he went completely soft. Finally I rolled off and watched his cum leaked from my freshly used pussy.

“Don’t worry. I’ve been fixed so you won’t get pregnant.” he offered, not that I was worried about that as I didn’t plan on being female long enough for that to be an issue. We laid there awkwardly for the next 15 minutes or so before I got dressed and left. I did the “Walk of Shame” through the hotel but truth be told it was kind of a turn on. I drove home feeling his cum still drooling from my little pussy and soaking my thong and I drifted off to sleep that night wondering about the possibilities of the next day.

End of part-2

Old 16th January 2018

The Awakening Part- 2

Part- 2

Thirty minutes and one mind shattering orgasm later, I starting to feel somewhat satisfied. It was my intent to just lounge in bed all day but when my cell phone alerted me to a text message, that plan flew out the window. As I read it my heart sank. Rahul, dont forget that I will be stopping by to pick up that contract while Im in your area. Ill be there in about 15 minutes.

It was from Manit sharma. I had met him a few years ago when we both worked for the same company. I had found out after one rather wild office party that he and his wife were swingers. He pulled me aside and danced around the subject of me joining him and his wife Julie in a threesome. At first I was apprehensive because I wasnt exactly certain as to his orientation but after he assured me that there would be no man on man action I was on board. Julie was, after all, incredibly sexy. When we all got down to fun I was taken aback at the size of Manit cock. The man was freaking huge. The wheels of thought about broke from the effort when I tried to think of an excuse not to be home. I needed him to sign off on the documents for the land sale but couldnt rightly conduct business as Anamika.

Hey Manit. Im out of town right now but my sitter should be home. I will call her and have her get the contracts for you. As long as everything is in order you can just sign and mail them back. Sorry I couldnt be there. I surged through the trunk in my closet in search of something to wear. Almost everything was either the wrong size or just down right slutty looking. Finally I found a white pleated skirt that was probably a little too short but it would have to do. I coupled that with the t-shirt I had found yesterday, since it was the only one that actually fit me. I decided that after he left I would have to go do some shopping. I had just tied my hair back when the doorbell rang. As I answered the door I felt his eyes on me.

HI. Im Manit Im looking for rahul? Manit said. Bhaiya is out of town, but he told me you were dropping by. Didnt you get his text? I said. No. Sorry. My phone tends to get terrible sometime. He said. Oh. Im Anamika his sister. Come in and Ill get you the documents he left for you. he followed me inside and I could sense that he was staring at my ass. The skirt covered it but not by a whole lot and it certainly showed off my legs, which were incredible by the way. When I turned to had him the large envelope his gaze drifted up to my tits and I felt a strange tingle running through my body. I have never been even remotely attracted to another man so I began to wonder if the physical transformation I had undergone had also altered me psychologically. My mind flashed back to the night we shared his wife and I became fixated on the site of his huge cock pumping into her pussy.

Here they are. He mentioned that you should go over them and if they are OK you can mail them back. I said as he took the package and we both just sort of stood there silent for a moment. Can I get you a coffee? I just brewed a pot. I said. yeah I think I have time for a cup. he flashed a smile and followed me into the kitchen. We chatted while we had our coffee. thanks for the coffee but I have to get going. Here is my card. I have a business meeting tomorrow so Ill be in town tonight. If you find yourself bored or in need of some company feel free to give me a call.

I accepted his card and walked him to the door and as soon as he was gone I readied myself for a little shopping. Initially I planned on only getting the essentials. No sense in spending money on clothes that I wouldnt need in a few weeks but as my shopping excursion went along I found myself buying a lot more than I had intended, some cute stuff but mainly items that I found to be sexy. It took some trial and error but eventually I figured out my various sizes. I also found myself lured into the notion of a spa and I soon realized the fascination women have with getting their nails done. I returned home a few hours later and after putting away all my new clothes I went about preparing for the absence of my normal life.

I composed an e-mail to explain why I wouldnt be into the office for few days. Being self employed I had no bosses to answer to but I did have an office staff to contend with. I decided that I had been called away for a family emergency and that if there were anything that needed my immediate attention that I could be reached by text or e-mail only. Satisfied that all my bases were covered I found myself with nothing else to do at the time. Eventually I started to watch internet porn and rub my little pussy through my new pink panties. I started out watching only girl/girl stuff but as the minutes turned into an hour I was watching boy/girl stuff and I became very interested in seeing men cum. I would get disappointed if I watched an entire scene and there was no cum shot. I started to imagine how it must feel to take a hot, creamy load either on my face or inside me. I found a large collection of facial compilations and watched with the same intent I had while watching lesbian porn. Needless to say that after a while my thoughts turned to Manit and his insanely large cock. It was even bigger than the dildo asha had used on me earlier which was now sliding in and out of my mouth. I recalled how it looked banging up into his wife and how it spurted thick ropes of seminal fluid when he came. Before I could change my mind I called his number.

We agreed to meet for dinner at his hotel at 7PM which gave me just enough time to get ready. After a long bath and a few tricky moments with a razor I had chose my outfit for the night. A slinky black little dress that hugged the curves of my body and accentuated my newly begotten feminine assets along with a pair of black platform heels that may have been a tad on the slutty side. Underneath I went with a red lace thong and its matching strapless bra. I clumsily applied make-up like the woman at the spa had instructed me. It took a lot longer than I had imagined but the end result was worth it. I checked my look in the mirror and was damn impressed if I do say so myself. During the drive to his hotel I had many conflicting thoughts and emotions. After all I was a man less than 48 hours ago and yet I found the male aspect of my psyche often being lost in what I can only describe as feminine rational. Physically I was female and I felt the need to be as such but the male part of me was wondering if this was right. I wasnt gay and had never had any inclinations to such so my mind was at war with itself. Ultimately I decided that anything I did while in this female form was not a reflection of my previous self. In fact I made a conscience effort to block out any male thought processes for the evening and by the time I pulled up to the Regal Inn I was 100% Anamika.

Dinner went well even though we did get a few stares from the other patrons. A young girl with an obviously older man. I went through the back story I concocted and watched as he looked at me with a yearning that sent small lightning bolts through my body. By the time dinner was over I found myself wondering just how to proceed. Thankfully he provided the means. Maybe we should slip to the bar and have a drink? Well that does sound great but Im not old enough. I said.

How old are you? his voice almost a whisper. 18 i said. Well would you like to head up to my room? I can order a bottle of champagne or wine. He said. Lets go. I replied. Ive always loved a girl that knew what she wanted sexually and wasnt afraid to go after it and this, I decided, was how I would be. For his part all though dinner he seemed unsure about whether or not he would get laid but as soon as the elevator doors closed he certainly knew because his hand instantly found my ass.

Find something you like Mr. Sharma? I asked. Ive been thinking about this ass all day Anamika and you can call me Manit. He said. Do I have to? Its way kinkier if I call you Mr. Sharma isnt it? I replied. Are you a kinky girl? he pulled me close, both hands digging into my fleshy ass. The elevator doors opened before I could answer and he led me to his room. Once inside He pulled me close again and kissed me hard as his hands roamed my young teenage body. I playfully pushed him away and gave a seductive smile as I turned my back to him I said. Help me with the zipper. he was methodical in his pace. Taking his time to reach forward and cup my tits as he pulled the zipper down. I pushed away again and slowly allowed my dress to fall to the floor and did my best to pose in a sexy way. He was already kneading his cock through his pants.

So, what do you think Mr. Sharma? Is this 18 year old body what you imagined? I said. More so. He replied. I teasingly removed my bra but covered my tits with my arms as he groped his erection and moaned in approval when I finally revealed my perfect tits to him for the first time. The bulge in his pants seemed unbelievable huge at this point and that only fueled the fire between my legs. I move close, my tits pressing up against him as my hand found the throbbing member hidden inside his pants.

Oh my god Mr. Sharma. I exclaimed as I felt his hard-on for the first time. You like big dicks baby? he leered as I messaged him. MMMM and youre so fucking hard! I said. I been hard all day Ever since you opened that door this morning. He said. Oh really? You been thinking about how good it would feel to have your huge cock in my tight little cunt Mr. Sharma? I slid down to my knees, tracing the outline of his dick with my tongue.

Oh fuck yes I have. he said as I started to undo his pants and slide my hand inside looking for what I needed. He twitched a bit as my small hand struggled to pull his cock free and it felt bigger than I remember it looking. I decided to instead just pull his pants off and when I did his huge, thick cock sprang free and nudged against my face. Thankfully he was against pubic hair as his entire pubic area was shaved completely. Oh fuck Mr. Sharma! Youre fucking huge! my eyes went wide as I used both hands on his massive cock. I remembered how I had sucked on ashas strap-on that morning and how she said I looked so hot doing it. I wanted to elicit the same response from Mr. Sharma.

I slide my tongue around the head, twirling it along the ridge before taking his massively swollen head between my lips. I continued to stroke his shaft as I slurped and took inch after inch into my mouth. I had hoped that my practice with ashas big toy would have prepared me for this and maybe I could even deep throat him but there was no way. That didnt stop me from trying though. I hit my limit and gagged just as I had done earlier. MMMM thats it baby. Gag on my fucking cock. he moaned. I pulled back and withdrew him completely. I made sure he was watching as I spit onto his immense tool and gobbled it back down. This time I stopped at what I found to be a comfortable length and started to bob my head up and down, sliding my red painted lips along his length. I caught site of my reflection in a mirror. My tits bouncing as I inhaled his cock, sucking and slurping, feeling saliva and pre-cum dripping from my mouth and onto my tits.

No hands, Just use your mouth. I did as instructed and used one of my hands to play with my already needy pussy as I sucked my first real cock. Your little teen pussy getting wet for me Anamika? he asked. I nodded in the affirmative with his thickness still between my lips. He withdrew from my mouth and pulled me to my feet. I was disappointed at first but moaned loudly as his hand slid between my smooth thighs and rubbed against my panty covered mound. His kiss stifled a scream when his finger pushed inside my thong and slid up into my tight little hole and finger fuck me furiously.

Oh fuck me Mr. Sharma! Fuck me!. I moaned. MMMM is that what you want? he asked. Yes! I want you to fuck me Mr. Sharma! I want your huge fucking cock up my tight little cunt! I said. He pushed me back onto the bed and immediately started to pull my panties off but left my heels on. I felt the air against my raw cunt as he pushed my legs open and rubbed his massive head against my slit. I braced myself for it. I knew it would probably hurt a bit but I didnt care. I wanted to feel him inside me. I wanted to be a great fuck for that big dick. He began to lick and bite my nipples as he worked himself up inside me. At one point I forced myself to silence a scream but he would have none of that.

Scream little girl. I want to hear you scream for my big dick. he almost whispered into my ear. I had no idea just how much of him was inside me but when he told me to scream he rammed whatever else was left deep into me and I felt his groin push against me. OHHHHH FUCKKKKKK! I screamed as he filled me up. Fuck yes. Damn Anamika, youre so fucking tight. he grunted as he slowly pumped in and out of me. Do it Mr. Sharma! Fuck me! Fuck my tight teen pussy! he began to go in deeper, harder, rougher. I started to loosen up and he pushed my legs open even wider, taking access to me as he grunted and groaned.

Where is my big dick little girl? he asked. Inside me Mr. Sharma. Oh my god youre so deep inside me. I said as pain was now gone and in its place was pure pleasure. Give it to Mr. Sharma! You dirty old fuck, give me that fat fucking cock. Yeah fuck me like a naughty little girl. Fuck me like a dirty fucking whore! my words urging him to do just as I asked. He began to pound into me, his skin slapping loudly against mine. My tits flailing about as I took every inch he had.
I want your cum. I want you cum all over my face. Shoot your hot fucking cum all over my face! he pulled out and I thought he was going to give me what I wanted but instead he pulled from the bed and moved me over to the dresser.

Bend the fuck over you little fucking slut! he demanded and made me bend over the short dresser. I could see him in the mirror as he got behind me and I felt him ram his cock back up inside my hungry cunt. His hands reaching forward to grab my tits as he fucked me from behind. Watching my own expressions while feeling his 10 inch cock plowing into me was euphoric. So much so that I didnt hear him when he told me he was going to cum. I became aware of that fact when he pulled out and jerked me around. I get the point and dropped to my knees as he stroked himself off. Oh yes Mr. Sharma, give me your cum. I want your dirty load all over my face. he pumped his length a few times then aimed directly at my face as he exploded. I think I was more shocked at the sheer velocity of it than I was at the actual amount. Not that there wasnt a lot of it because there certainly was. I felt steam after stream of hot stick jizz splatter against my face. It landed on my cheeks, on my lips, some went into my mouth and was soon dripping down to my tits, and onto my upper thighs. As soon as the stream slowed to a trickle I swallowed his cock in an attempt to milk every last drop but he was too sensitive and pushed me away.

Fuck if you arent a cum hungry little girl. he chuckled. MMMM youre delicious Mr. Sharma. I teased as I scooped up his cum from my face and tasted him. Whew, I think I need to sit down for a minute. he plopped down on the bed and watched me devour the cum that was sattered across my body. I noticed that his cock never actually went soft. It did start to droop but was still semi-hard when he laid onto his back. I crawled over and slid up onto his lap and straddled him. So was I as good as you imagined? I had already began to grind my wet pussy against his semi-hard cock. Oh yeah, even better. I felt him stiffening.

MMMM my young little pussy feel good on your cock mr. sharma his hands reached and groped my tits. How would your wife feel knowing that you had this big fat cock deep inside a tiny little 18 year old cunt? I pulled his left hand up and licked around his wedding ring. She would probably be trying to get between your legs to. he chuckled. MMMM I think I might like that. his cock was fully hard now and I held it in my hand and guided my creamy cunt down onto him.

You going to tell her about me? You going to tell her about you fucked this little slut and blew your load all over her pretty face? I teased as I rode him as I reached back and messaged his balls. Oh fuck! Anamika, I wont last long like this. he warned as I bounced up and down on his prick. Maybe shed like to fuck me up my virgin ass with a strap-on while you pound my slutty little fuckhole? I said. Oh fuck anamika, dont stop. I didnt know if he meant the dirty talk or the way I was fucking his cock. I continued on with both but soon enough my own orgasm made talking almost impossible.

anamika! Im close baby! Im so fucking close! my pussy tightened and began to spasm as I came around his massive pole and there was no way I could stop. Cum inside me Mr. Sharma, I dont care just dont make me stop! I said. Take my fucking load little girl. he began pushing up inside me as I slammed my ass down against his thighs and he really seemed to be turned on about cumming inside me. Ohhhhh yes do it Mr. Sharma! Shoot that nasty cream deep in my little cunt! Fill me up! he grabbed my waist and slammed me down to him and held me there as I felt his cock twitching and I could feel it spurt his seed into me. He held me there until he went completely soft. Finally I rolled off and watched his cum leaked from my freshly used pussy.

Dont worry. Ive been fixed so you wont get pregnant. he offered, not that I was worried about that as I didnt plan on being female long enough for that to be an issue. We laid there awkwardly for the next 15 minutes or so before I got dressed and left. I did the Walk of Shame through the hotel but truth be told it was kind of a turn on. I drove home feeling his cum still drooling from my little pussy and soaking my thong and I drifted off to sleep that night wondering about the possibilities of the next day.

End of part-2

Old 16th January 2018

lovelue is a pillar of our communitylovelue is a pillar of our communitylovelue is a pillar of our communitylovelue is a pillar of our communitylovelue is a pillar of our communitylovelue is a pillar of our community
Superb

Old 16th January 2018

Part- 3

Waking up in an 18 year old body felt amazing. Sure my pussy was a bit sore from the pounding it took last night but even that didn’t stop me from having a go with asha’s left behind dildo. It felt good but it wasn’t the same as having someone doing it for me, fuck me with it or the real thing. I called asha but she would be busy all day. I tried watching porn but it only made me crave the real thing even more. I scanned the personal ads on Adult friend finder's List but nothing really peaked my interest. Why not post my own ad? Why not indeed. I snapped a few pictures of myself in bra and panties, one in lingerie and one completely nude and included them in my submittal. The first twenty minutes passed with no responses at all but within an hour I had well over fifty. Most were either boring or just too damn weird. It was the 35th e-mail that caught my attention.

I saw your ad (and pics) on Adult friend finder’s List and all I can say is wow. I’m 42, married and stuck in a loving but sexless marriage. I recently found a clip on an on-line porn site involved my step-daughter at a glory hole. Since then I have been fascinated at the thought of sex with her. I know I could never actually cross that line but the fantasy is one that I would love to play out with someone like you. I realize that this is not everyone’s cup o’ tea but if you think you may be into then let me know. I have included a full body pic as well as one of me hard. P.S. so to prove that everything is legit I have included a link to the scene of her as well as a personal photo of the two of us to show that this is not just some random porn I found on the net.

Judging by his pictures he was a good looking guy. Kept himself in shape and while his cock wasn’t as big as Manit's it wasn’t small either. I watched the video he sent and it was legit. The girl in the picture was the girl in the video. She claimed that her name was Puja and that she was 19 and a student. I watched her suck and slurp on three different cocks, even letting two of them fuck her and all three men dumped their load on Puja’s face. After watching the video I responded to his e-mail letting him know that I would love to play his daughter, but only on the condition that he called me by her name and stayed in character the entire time. Before, during and even after. Of course he agreed. The only down side being that he wouldn’t be able to meet me until 8PM. I was bummed because I was already horny and feeling the urge for something hard and wet deep inside me but I agreed and gave him my address.

I was anxious for my date with “Daddy” but wanted something in the meantime so I checked some of the latest responses I got to my ad. The newest one was from a guy that worked in the area and he stated that he would love to meet me around noon and see if I could convince him to take the rest of the day off. We made plans to meet up at the park near his office at noon, that gave me an hour to get ready and I would need every bit of it. I wreaked of sex and I was still getting used to doing my make-up. I chose to wear a faded denim skirt and a tight little baby-doll T that had a picture of an eye and that of a bird. I bought it only after I realized that it was a pictographic translation for “I Swallow”. Thankfully it was an unseasonably warm day. The park was crowded for a Monday afternoon. By 1 o’clock the crowd started to thin out and I realized that I had been stood up. Oh well, at least I still my fuck date later that evening I thought as I plopped down on a bench. About 10 minutes had past and I was just about to leave when I heard a voice.

“Mind if I sit?” he looked to be in his early to mid thirties. No remarkable features, just a normal everyday guy really. “Um, sure.” I shrugged my shoulders. “I’m Dilip by the way.” He said. “Anamika.” he gave me a fleeting glance as he sipped his coffee. “Shouldn’t you be in school Anamika?” he chuckled a bit as he tossed some bread at a particularly chubby pigeon. “Yeah no. I’m not in school. How about you? Shouldn’t you be at work?” I said.

“Nah. Just moved here. I’m a teacher and it’s kind of difficult to find a job this late in the school year. My wife took a job at one of the hospitals so I’m doing the stay at home thing right now. kids are in school and a man can only watch so much daytime television.” I laughed as the chubby pigeon got beat around by a smaller pigeon. “What do you teach?” I asked. “Math. High School math mainly.” He replied. “I was supposed to meet someone here but it looks like I got stood up.” I offered in an attempt to draw the focus on myself.

“That sucks.” He said. “Yeah but what do you expect when you make a date with someone from Adult friend finder’s List?” for the first time he took a good long look at me. A sly smirk grew across his face as he realized what my shirt said. “Nice shirt.” He said. “Oh. You like it?” I turned my body to face him, arching my back just enough to push my tits in his direction in the ploy of letting him get a better look. “It’s very um….suggestive.” he said.

“Yeah they were all out of the ones that said “I like it on the face”.” I teased. I suddenly felt a cold wind whip up and the skies started to turn grey really fast. “I guess that storm they called for isn’t going to hold off.” he scanned the skies and a few rain drops already began to fall. “Shit! My car is all the way on the other side of the park.” I said. “Mine’s right here. I’ll give you a lift to your car.” He replied. By the time we made it to his car the skies had opened up and rain fell hard. I hadn’t bothered with wearing a bra and my nipples poked against the thing cotton shirt. I would like to say that it was caused purely by the suddenly cold wind but truth be told I was getting really horny as we sat in his car and chatted for a few minutes watching the rain drop in buckets.

“Wait for it to let up a bit before you get out or you’ll get soaked.” He said as he was staring at my hard nipples. “I really appreciate this. If I had to walk all the way from the pond I would be soaked to the bone.” I really emphasized the word “bone”. “Don’t mention it. I have some coffee if you want it.” he produced a thermos shook it. “Love some.” I replied. “How do you take it?” he asked. “MMMM with cream.” again I emphasized the word “cream”. We sipped coffee while we waited for the rain to let up but instead it only fell harder and harder. The whole time he scanned my body nonchalantly, or so he thought. I could almost feel his eyes moving up from my feet to my calves, onto my smooth exposed thigh and onwards to my tits. His unspoken attention causing my little gash to moisten.

“So Mr. Teacher. I really do appreciate you waiting with me like this and if there is anything I can do repay you just ask.” I said. “Call me Dilip and what exactly are you talking about Anamika?” he said. “Well I was thinking maybe I can suck your cock” I slid my hand up his thigh and moved closer to him. To my shock he pushed my hand away. “I don’t think that’s such a great idea Anamika. I am married you know.” He said flashing his wedding ring only made it sexier to me.

“I don’t mind. Besides you’re a teacher, I’ll bet you’ve had fantasies about one student or another over the years. Maybe that one rumored to be slutty. Maybe you’ve peaked up her skirt of down her top during class? Maybe you’ve beat off thinking what it would be like to bend the little slut over your desk and pound on her young teen pussy” my hand moved again to his cock and this time he didn’t try to stop me and he was raging hard. “Wait. Anamika wait. I don’t think you should be doing that here.” I already had his pants open and his cock out. The pre-cum oozing from the head providing more tan enough lube as I stroked him.

“With it raining this hard no one will see. Just sit back Teacher and let me take care of this hard cock.” I said as I slid my tongue along the bottom of his shaft from balls to head and he moaned in approval. I knelt on the passenger seat and leaned over to get better access to his throbbing cock and as I did I felt his hand slide down my back and slide my skirt up over my ass then proceed down to my soaked panties. “Oh fuck you’re so wet!” I smiled up at him with my mouth stuffed full of his cock and began to push him down into my throat. I was unable to deep throat Manit but I was intent to do it with this guy and when I felt my nose brush against his pubic hair I felt vindicated. Dilip seemed to appreciate it as well and I felt him start to pump my throat and at the same time he pushed what felt like two fingers into my hungry little cunt then teased my virgin asshole with his thumb.

“Oh yes! Suck my fucking cock Anamika! Damn I almost forgot what this felt like.” He said. “Awwww wifey doesn’t suck your cock anymore?” I had pulled him from my lips and slapped his cock against my face, smearing wetness along my lips. “No and my wife has never sucked dick like that.” He replied. “Well then you’re going to love this.” I swallowed his entire length in one long drawn out motion. I thought back to the best blow job I had ever received. Her name was Shila and she would do this one move that would send little electrical pulses through my entire body and I decided to replicate that now.

I could feel his swollen head nudge into the back of my throat and I gulped to let him in. As he moaned in pleasure I started to contract and release the muscles of my throat, essentially milking the head of his cock. Needless to say it had the desired effect and he was panting and grunting and saliva mixed with pre-cum began to ooze from the corners of my mouth as he tried to force his dick in deeper. I moaned with him in my mouth as I slowly slide my mouth back up and off his throbbing dick with a loud pop and immediately began to jerk him off. “I bet she doesn’t do that either.” I smiled with wetness still smeared across my face. “Oh my god Anamika. Oh shit. You sexy little fucking slut.” almost as soon as he said the word his eyes got big and he began to apologize.

“Anamika I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to call you that.” He said. “Why not? It’s true Teacher. I am a slut. I came to this park to get fucked. Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to slide your hard cock into my slutty little 18 year old cunt?” I said as I had slid my thong aside and had started to finger fuck myself as he watched. Speechless he could only nod. I climbed into the back seat and didn’t have to wait long for him to join me. Thankfully Dilip drove an SUV. One of the older ones that had focused more on leg room than it did on fuel economy. He sat there with his wet cock standing straight up and I couldn’t resist it. I pulled my panties off and straddled him, guiding his swollen tool into my needy pussy.

“Oh fuck Anamika!” his hands latched onto my ass as I rode up and down his veiny pole. “Oh yes! Fuck Anamika! Fuck me Teacher! Fuck my slutty little whore cunt!” my ass slapped against his thighs and my tits jiggled in my shirt. It was then that I felt him tug and pull on it as he tried to get it off. In the end I had to help but when he finally saw my young, firm tits it broke down any inhibitions he may have had left. “Fuck! Ride my fucking cock you dirty little fucking whore! Fuck your teacher’s dick slut!” his hand slapped hard against my ass.

“Oh yes teacher! Spank me! Spank my naughty school girl ass! Punish my little fuckhole!” he slammed down even harder on my ass and I yelped. I almost came when I felt him force his finger up my tight virgin asshole. “I should have known by the way you were dressed. I tried to just be nice to you but all you wanted some fucking cock!” his finger continued to saw in and out of my ass and I rode his fat cock rougher and harder. I came when he yanked hard on my hair. “This is all you wanted isn’t slut? You just wanted your teacher’s dick up inside your fucking whore cunt!”

“Oh fuck yes teacher! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuuckkkk I’m cumming!” I moaned. “Fuck yes! Oh you’re so fucking tight! I’m going to cum all over that pretty face of yours.” he was panting and with each word I knew that he was getting closer. “You think I’m pretty?” I asked. “Yes.” He said. “You going to splatter your load all over my pretty whore face teacher?” I was fucking his dick even harder now and his finger was still buried up my ass.

“I bet you wish you up my tight virgin ass. I bet you would love to feel that 18 year old asshole stretched around your hot cock.” he only nodded and grunted as I ground myself on him. “Maybe next time I’ll let you. I’ll lube up your fucking prick and let you pound it up my virgin asshole.” “Anamika! Fuck! I’m cumming!” I quickly hoped off of his meat and positioned my face near it. I had thought I would have to suck or give it a few tugs but I was wrong. No soon had I moved in than he began to unload. The first spurt slammed hard into my mouth and I swallowed. The next flew against my lips, my nose, my cheeks and even my forehead. Poor guy must not have cum in days if not weeks.

“I think I have a towel back here.” He said. “Don’t bother. I’ll just go home like this. Home to my Daddy, with some strange man’s jizz all over my face.” I smiled and then grabbed my stuff and hopped out. I drove home topless and with his cum plastered onto my face. Some would work it’s way down to my mouth and I would greedily slurp it up and swallow. By the time I got home I still had several hours until my date with “Daddy” and I decided to use those to take a long hot bath followed by a much needed nap. I was going to need my rest for what I had in mind for “Daddy”.

End of part- 3

Old 16th January 2018

Part- 3

Waking up in an 18 year old body felt amazing. Sure my pussy was a bit sore from the pounding it took last night but even that didnt stop me from having a go with ashas left behind dildo. It felt good but it wasnt the same as having someone doing it for me, fuck me with it or the real thing. I called asha but she would be busy all day. I tried watching porn but it only made me crave the real thing even more. I scanned the personal ads on Adult friend finder's List but nothing really peaked my interest. Why not post my own ad? Why not indeed. I snapped a few pictures of myself in bra and panties, one in lingerie and one completely nude and included them in my submittal. The first twenty minutes passed with no responses at all but within an hour I had well over fifty. Most were either boring or just too damn weird. It was the 35th e-mail that caught my attention.

I saw your ad (and pics) on Adult friend finders List and all I can say is wow. Im 42, married and stuck in a loving but sexless marriage. I recently found a clip on an on-line porn site involved my step-daughter at a glory hole. Since then I have been fascinated at the thought of sex with her. I know I could never actually cross that line but the fantasy is one that I would love to play out with someone like you. I realize that this is not everyones cup o tea but if you think you may be into then let me know. I have included a full body pic as well as one of me hard. P.S. so to prove that everything is legit I have included a link to the scene of her as well as a personal photo of the two of us to show that this is not just some random porn I found on the net.

Judging by his pictures he was a good looking guy. Kept himself in shape and while his cock wasnt as big as Manit's it wasnt small either. I watched the video he sent and it was legit. The girl in the picture was the girl in the video. She claimed that her name was Puja and that she was 19 and a student. I watched her suck and slurp on three different cocks, even letting two of them fuck her and all three men dumped their load on Pujas face. After watching the video I responded to his e-mail letting him know that I would love to play his daughter, but only on the condition that he called me by her name and stayed in character the entire time. Before, during and even after. Of course he agreed. The only down side being that he wouldnt be able to meet me until 8PM. I was bummed because I was already horny and feeling the urge for something hard and wet deep inside me but I agreed and gave him my address.

I was anxious for my date with Daddy but wanted something in the meantime so I checked some of the latest responses I got to my ad. The newest one was from a guy that worked in the area and he stated that he would love to meet me around noon and see if I could convince him to take the rest of the day off. We made plans to meet up at the park near his office at noon, that gave me an hour to get ready and I would need every bit of it. I wreaked of sex and I was still getting used to doing my make-up. I chose to wear a faded denim skirt and a tight little baby-doll T that had a picture of an eye and that of a bird. I bought it only after I realized that it was a pictographic translation for I Swallow. Thankfully it was an unseasonably warm day. The park was crowded for a Monday afternoon. By 1 oclock the crowd started to thin out and I realized that I had been stood up. Oh well, at least I still my fuck date later that evening I thought as I plopped down on a bench. About 10 minutes had past and I was just about to leave when I heard a voice.

Mind if I sit? he looked to be in his early to mid thirties. No remarkable features, just a normal everyday guy really. Um, sure. I shrugged my shoulders. Im Dilip by the way. He said. Anamika. he gave me a fleeting glance as he sipped his coffee. Shouldnt you be in school Anamika? he chuckled a bit as he tossed some bread at a particularly chubby pigeon. Yeah no. Im not in school. How about you? Shouldnt you be at work? I said.

Nah. Just moved here. Im a teacher and its kind of difficult to find a job this late in the school year. My wife took a job at one of the hospitals so Im doing the stay at home thing right now. kids are in school and a man can only watch so much daytime television. I laughed as the chubby pigeon got beat around by a smaller pigeon. What do you teach? I asked. Math. High School math mainly. He replied. I was supposed to meet someone here but it looks like I got stood up. I offered in an attempt to draw the focus on myself.

That sucks. He said. Yeah but what do you expect when you make a date with someone from Adult friend finders List? for the first time he took a good long look at me. A sly smirk grew across his face as he realized what my shirt said. Nice shirt. He said. Oh. You like it? I turned my body to face him, arching my back just enough to push my tits in his direction in the ploy of letting him get a better look. Its very um.suggestive. he said.

Yeah they were all out of the ones that said I like it on the face. I teased. I suddenly felt a cold wind whip up and the skies started to turn grey really fast. I guess that storm they called for isnt going to hold off. he scanned the skies and a few rain drops already began to fall. Shit! My car is all the way on the other side of the park. I said. Mines right here. Ill give you a lift to your car. He replied. By the time we made it to his car the skies had opened up and rain fell hard. I hadnt bothered with wearing a bra and my nipples poked against the thing cotton shirt. I would like to say that it was caused purely by the suddenly cold wind but truth be told I was getting really horny as we sat in his car and chatted for a few minutes watching the rain drop in buckets.

Wait for it to let up a bit before you get out or youll get soaked. He said as he was staring at my hard nipples. I really appreciate this. If I had to walk all the way from the pond I would be soaked to the bone. I really emphasized the word bone. Dont mention it. I have some coffee if you want it. he produced a thermos shook it. Love some. I replied. How do you take it? he asked. MMMM with cream. again I emphasized the word cream. We sipped coffee while we waited for the rain to let up but instead it only fell harder and harder. The whole time he scanned my body nonchalantly, or so he thought. I could almost feel his eyes moving up from my feet to my calves, onto my smooth exposed thigh and onwards to my tits. His unspoken attention causing my little gash to moisten.

So Mr. Teacher. I really do appreciate you waiting with me like this and if there is anything I can do repay you just ask. I said. Call me Dilip and what exactly are you talking about Anamika? he said. Well I was thinking maybe I can suck your cock I slid my hand up his thigh and moved closer to him. To my shock he pushed my hand away. I dont think thats such a great idea Anamika. I am married you know. He said flashing his wedding ring only made it sexier to me.

I dont mind. Besides youre a teacher, Ill bet youve had fantasies about one student or another over the years. Maybe that one rumored to be slutty. Maybe youve peaked up her skirt of down her top during class? Maybe youve beat off thinking what it would be like to bend the little slut over your desk and pound on her young teen pussy my hand moved again to his cock and this time he didnt try to stop me and he was raging hard. Wait. Anamika wait. I dont think you should be doing that here. I already had his pants open and his cock out. The pre-cum oozing from the head providing more tan enough lube as I stroked him.

With it raining this hard no one will see. Just sit back Teacher and let me take care of this hard cock. I said as I slid my tongue along the bottom of his shaft from balls to head and he moaned in approval. I knelt on the passenger seat and leaned over to get better access to his throbbing cock and as I did I felt his hand slide down my back and slide my skirt up over my ass then proceed down to my soaked panties. Oh fuck youre so wet! I smiled up at him with my mouth stuffed full of his cock and began to push him down into my throat. I was unable to deep throat Manit but I was intent to do it with this guy and when I felt my nose brush against his pubic hair I felt vindicated. Dilip seemed to appreciate it as well and I felt him start to pump my throat and at the same time he pushed what felt like two fingers into my hungry little cunt then teased my virgin asshole with his thumb.

Oh yes! Suck my fucking cock Anamika! Damn I almost forgot what this felt like. He said. Awwww wifey doesnt suck your cock anymore? I had pulled him from my lips and slapped his cock against my face, smearing wetness along my lips. No and my wife has never sucked dick like that. He replied. Well then youre going to love this. I swallowed his entire length in one long drawn out motion. I thought back to the best blow job I had ever received. Her name was Shila and she would do this one move that would send little electrical pulses through my entire body and I decided to replicate that now.

I could feel his swollen head nudge into the back of my throat and I gulped to let him in. As he moaned in pleasure I started to contract and release the muscles of my throat, essentially milking the head of his cock. Needless to say it had the desired effect and he was panting and grunting and saliva mixed with pre-cum began to ooze from the corners of my mouth as he tried to force his dick in deeper. I moaned with him in my mouth as I slowly slide my mouth back up and off his throbbing dick with a loud pop and immediately began to jerk him off. I bet she doesnt do that either. I smiled with wetness still smeared across my face. Oh my god Anamika. Oh shit. You sexy little fucking slut. almost as soon as he said the word his eyes got big and he began to apologize.

Anamika Im so sorry. I didnt mean to call you that. He said. Why not? Its true Teacher. I am a slut. I came to this park to get fucked. Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to slide your hard cock into my slutty little 18 year old cunt? I said as I had slid my thong aside and had started to finger fuck myself as he watched. Speechless he could only nod. I climbed into the back seat and didnt have to wait long for him to join me. Thankfully Dilip drove an SUV. One of the older ones that had focused more on leg room than it did on fuel economy. He sat there with his wet cock standing straight up and I couldnt resist it. I pulled my panties off and straddled him, guiding his swollen tool into my needy pussy.

Oh fuck Anamika! his hands latched onto my ass as I rode up and down his veiny pole. Oh yes! Fuck Anamika! Fuck me Teacher! Fuck my slutty little whore cunt! my ass slapped against his thighs and my tits jiggled in my shirt. It was then that I felt him tug and pull on it as he tried to get it off. In the end I had to help but when he finally saw my young, firm tits it broke down any inhibitions he may have had left. Fuck! Ride my fucking cock you dirty little fucking whore! Fuck your teachers dick slut! his hand slapped hard against my ass.

Oh yes teacher! Spank me! Spank my naughty school girl ass! Punish my little fuckhole! he slammed down even harder on my ass and I yelped. I almost came when I felt him force his finger up my tight virgin asshole. I should have known by the way you were dressed. I tried to just be nice to you but all you wanted some fucking cock! his finger continued to saw in and out of my ass and I rode his fat cock rougher and harder. I came when he yanked hard on my hair. This is all you wanted isnt slut? You just wanted your teachers dick up inside your fucking whore cunt!

Oh fuck yes teacher! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuuckkkk Im cumming! I moaned. Fuck yes! Oh youre so fucking tight! Im going to cum all over that pretty face of yours. he was panting and with each word I knew that he was getting closer. You think Im pretty? I asked. Yes. He said. You going to splatter your load all over my pretty whore face teacher? I was fucking his dick even harder now and his finger was still buried up my ass.

I bet you wish you up my tight virgin ass. I bet you would love to feel that 18 year old asshole stretched around your hot cock. he only nodded and grunted as I ground myself on him. Maybe next time Ill let you. Ill lube up your fucking prick and let you pound it up my virgin asshole. Anamika! Fuck! Im cumming! I quickly hoped off of his meat and positioned my face near it. I had thought I would have to suck or give it a few tugs but I was wrong. No soon had I moved in than he began to unload. The first spurt slammed hard into my mouth and I swallowed. The next flew against my lips, my nose, my cheeks and even my forehead. Poor guy must not have cum in days if not weeks.

I think I have a towel back here. He said. Dont bother. Ill just go home like this. Home to my Daddy, with some strange mans jizz all over my face. I smiled and then grabbed my stuff and hopped out. I drove home topless and with his cum plastered onto my face. Some would work its way down to my mouth and I would greedily slurp it up and swallow. By the time I got home I still had several hours until my date with Daddy and I decided to use those to take a long hot bath followed by a much needed nap. I was going to need my rest for what I had in mind for Daddy.

End of part- 3

Old 16th January 2018
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Couldn't get any better? Enjoys men and women! But he doesn't plan on being female for long....will be interesting to read how.
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
http://mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1464261